the accident || n.h ✔

Autorstwa 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him... Więcej

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Lottie And Lewis (not a chapter)

Chapter 1

10.7K 109 54
Autorstwa 1dsonlyangel

"2 shot of vodka please," I give the bar tender a $5 note which she takes and comes back with 2 shots of vodka; I shoot them down with no worries.

My life has just been...crazy lately and I needed a drink or 2. I was 19 almost 20 and I was working at a fashion designer place just down the road from this bar and my apartment was close too.

When my mom told me that I would need to find my own place, I started looking and I found a really nice place that had two bedrooms so I asked my best friend Emma to live with me and she instantly said yes. But I sort have regretted my choices when she started putting One Direction posters all over her room.

**

"Oh my god," a guy next to me sat on the bar stool with his head in his hands, muttering swear words under his breath.

"Bad day?" I asked making him nod.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that," he muttered, having a deep voice.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"As if you don't know my name," he ran his hands down his face.

"But I don't?" I furrow my brows.

He lifts his head up and meets eyes with me and my eyes widen and my hand cups my mouth. His big blue eyes meet with mine, his blonde hair with brown roots sitting messily on his head, black shirt, jeans and white shoes on his feet.

Niall Horan.

"Oh my god," I still have wide eyes. "How haven't you been noticed yet?" I look around, earning a chuckle from him.

"Well, not many fan girls are here on a Wednesday night, drink vodka shots all by herself," he points out.

"Oh, right well, I never come here," I say.

"Well, it's not too bad," he looks around.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask.

"If your referring to the break, I'm here visiting some family and friends, until we get back into the band," he says, earning a nod from me. "What's your name pretty?" he wets his bottom lip with his tongue making me swallow.

"A-Abby," I stutter, taking in his features again.

"Well Abby, what brings you here?" he turns the stool around to face me, his legs parted a little.

"Just taking a break from everything," I smile, resting my elbow on the counter, resting my chin on the heel of my palm.

"Everything how?" he says, needing more information. "Not to pressure you but you can rant if you want to, I currently have all the time in the world," he grins, showing his perfectly straight teeth.

"Well, I broke up with my boyfriend just an hour ago because I walked in on him fucking my best friend," I nod with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh...sorry to hear that," he says.

"Yeah," I just shrug.

"How old are you?"

"19, 20 soon,"

"You live near here?" he asks, not being creepy.

"Yeah, I just moved in," I smile which he nods.

**

We end up talking for a long time and I didn't even realise how much I didn't know about him. After a few shots each, I knew I would soon be drunk because I'm a light weight.

One thing lead to another and we were now at his house, making out on the edge of his bed. I was straddling his lap only in my bra and the mini skirt I was also wearing. He was only in his jeans with no shirt his hands were sliding up and down my ass, grabbing handfuls of the flesh as I rolled my hips on his, knitting my hands in the back of his hair. Our lips moving together like pieces that have finally found their way together, tongues viciously dancing like magic.

Then, his dick was inside me, continually rocking his hips into mine with my head thrown back as he sucks on my neck, my body colliding with his as moans and pants fill the room, leaving us both sweaty and tired. After a while, I finally released after feeling the burn in my stomach for a long time and not long after, he released too, then collapse on my chest.

"Oh my god," he picks his body up from my heaving chest and pulling out of me, collapsing next to me, grabbing the covers and pulling it over his and my hips, I still had my bra on. I shuffle over and cuddle into his heaving chest, tracing his abs.

**

My eyes flutter open, my head on a hard surface that was going up and down on a pattern. My eyes widen and I look up to see Niall fuckjng Horan, having his eyes and lips closed, his hand on my shoulder. My eyes widen and I snap my head up to make sure it's actually him and when I reach down to my leg, I graze his dick making me gasp and snap my hand away.

I had no clothes except for my bra and he had nothing on, confirming our night. "Shit," I say breathlessly, I had to get out here. But before I could even move, his arm moves from my shoulder and that's when I stand up but cover my body with the edge of the covers, just in case he woke up.

He stretches and the thankfully falls back to the position he was originally in, making me sigh in relief. I grab my underwear from the floor, sliding them up my legs along with my skirt and the bra top piece I had.

I grab my bag and exited his room silently, looking at him sleeping peacefully one more time and leaving him there. His house was huge, I go downstairs and unlock the front door, closing it behind me softly so the warm breeze of the Thursday morning hits my skin.

I quickly tie my hair up in a ponytail and stride down the street a little, having no clue where I am. I pull my phone out of my bag and call someone.

"Hello?"

"Emma hey, listen I need you to come pick me up,"

"Sure, where from?"

"Work," I say, seeing the familiar juice shop I always go to before work.

"Oh, okay I'm on my way," she said and hung up.

I walk over to the shop, with my arms wrapped around my stomach. Once I get to the juice shop, I start my walk down the street to see my work place.

I stand in front of it and in seconds, Emma comes around the corner and spots me, pulling up close to me so I can get in the car, the song What Makes You Beautiful hums on the radio.

"Hey you," she smiles as I close the door.

"Hey," I smile back as she starts humming to the song and I look out the window. The car ride is silent and I needed it but I couldn't get the fact I slept with Niall, hearing him singing his first ever song with the band playing on the radio.

When we make it home, I jump in the shower straight away to rid the night, shaking my head every time he comes into my thoughts. Emma made me something to eat as I got out and got changed into leggings and a sports bra.

She made me avocado on toast with a glass of apple juice - my favourite drink. "So...what did you get up to last night?" she smirks.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I shake my head and she shrugs. "Then don't tell me, because your probably right," she folds her lips in a line.

I shrug and finish the food, putting the plate in the sink and sculling the rest of the juice, adding that to the sink as well. Sighing, I walk over to the couch and watch the tv with Em.

//
did they use protection? who fookin knows

also i got REALLY lazy and couldn't be assed writing a smut scene but you get the idea, have a good day besties <33

frat boy niall for reference!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 16.6K 59
*COMPLETED*
237K 4.2K 45
Harry Styles, a quite cheeky and charming lad, was living the dream with his fellow band mates. But on one unfortunate day, he had to make the most h...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
6.2K 41 29
*BOOK TWO OF THREE* Second book in my What Makes You Beautiful trilogy. I'm still writing it lol. Chapter One was posted on September 5, 2012. Pregna...