Truth Doesn't Change The Way...

By dylanreuben18

Amelia Stone has a hard time fitting in, until she meets Mr James Buchanan Barnes and everything starts to pi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 24

1.8K 42 36
By dylanreuben18

Amelia had already been called to train by the time Bucky had woken up. He noticed that she had laid out some clothes for him at the end of the bed, something she had bought when she went shopping with Nat. "Okay, you have got to be kidding me." He laughed to himself, holding the outfit in front of him. His outfit consisted of a black cotton tunic with a black lace to tie it up, leather trousers to match a leather belt and wrist armour.

Amelia and Loki had been working on some more of her combat skills, Loki letting her have a go at attacking some of his projections. Bucky had wandered down to the training area, seeing Amelia and Loki battle. He leaned over the railing and admired her as she spun, throwing her blades. Amelia noticed Bucky staring at her all starry eyed, distracting her away from what Loki was doing. He threw a dagger at her not realising she was preoccupied, it slicing the side of her arm.  "Ah shit! What the fuck Loki!" She yelled gripping her arm.

"Mother of god, I'm so sorry Amelia. I- I didn't realise... Shit!" Loki rushed over to her, making his projections disappear. Bucky ran down the steps, shoving Loki away when he reached her.

"What the fuck Loki, you could have killed her!" Bucky spat shoving Loki, he stumbled back, pulling a blade out, ready to fight him.

"Hey! Stop it, both of you. I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound." Amelia stepped between them, stopping them from going at each other. "See Buck..." she removed her hand from her arm, showing him the cut. "Im fine."

"Don't tell me you're fine, you're bleeding!" He inspected the cut, seeing that it was pretty deep.

"Bucky, I'm fine...woah." She gasped as she could already see the wound healing.

"That's another one of your abilities, perks of being a god, or a Demi-god in your case." Loki smirked, putting his weapon away. "You'll get the hang of it soon... be able to control your abilities. It'll just take some time."

Amelia smiled in response, Bucky still checking over her arm, wiping off some of the blood with his sleeve. "Come on doll, let's get you cleaned up." He grabbed her hand, suggesting they leave.

"Bucky I'm fine, honestly. It's practically healed now." Amelia was unfazed by what had happened. "Besides, I still have some training to do."

"It's fine Princess, we can carry on later, go clean yourself up." Loki insisted, heading to the door. Bucky have Loki a glance as he left.

-

Bucky was washing off Amelia's blood with a cloth, back in their bathroom. The cut had completely healed at this point, leaving a small scar under the washed blood. Amelia could tell that something was off with Bucky, just the way that he was in the training area felt weird. "What's wrong?" She confronted him in a gentle tone.

Bucky soaked the cloth in the sink and rung it out again, "Nothing." He put bluntly, wiping the cloth against her arm, clearing up the last of the blood. He grabbed a towel to dry her arm with. He had avoided eye contact with her since they had got back to their room, hardly saying a word to her.

Amelia put her hand over his, stopping what he was doing, and placed it on her lap. "Bucky..." He continued to stare at the floor, his leg shaking slightly. She took his chin and gently tilted it up to face her, his eyes locking with hers, she could see his saddened look. "Tell me what's wrong... please." She moved a piece of his hair and tucked it behind his ear.

Bucky huffed before moving closer. "Promise me something..."  he stroked her cheek. Amelia nodded, waiting for him to continue. "Promise me you won't let this thing get out of hand?" Amelia didn't expect him to be so worried about what was going on.

Amelia nodded, "I promise."

"I'm serious Ames, I've seen what people become when they have power. I can't let you go down that road. I just can't..." Bucky forces a smile, his voice breaking slightly as he looked up into her eyes.

Amelia gave him a gentle loving kiss, holding his face in her hands. She leaned her forehead agains his, whispering "Bucky, I promise you I won't let that happen." Bucky kissed her back lovingly. "By the way... you look amazing in those clothes I bought for you." She chuckled lightly, trying to change the mood.

"Shut up." He laughed back, kissing her passionately back. Bucky scooted her closer and stood up, carrying Amelia around his waist over to the bed. They both threw off their shirts and Bucky pulled down her trousers and underwear in one swift movement. He kissed down her neck and his fingers trailed smooth circles around her clit. Amelia winced slightly at the feeling. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Bucky stopped, looking up at her being concerned.

"I'm just a little sore from last night, that's all." She giggled, "don't stop though." She smirked down at him. Bucky continued to finger fuck her as he left love bites on her stomach and her hips. As he moved lower down to her legs, he picked up his pace, making Amelia moan out louder. Bucky moved his tongue to her clit, keeping up his pace with his three fingers inside of her. "Oh F-fuck..." she gasped, clawing her hands through his smooth hair. Amelia felt the fire of an orgasm run through her body, from her toes to her fingers. "Bucky... I-I'm gonna cum" she moaned, arching her back.

Bucky pushed his large hand on her hip, forcing it back down onto the bed. "Not yet baby, you can last." He said, taking a breath before going back down on her.

"Bucky I c-can't... Fuck..." she moaned out, feeling her orgasm thunder through her. Bucky felt her cum spill into his mouth. Bucky looked up at her through his eyebrows. "I'm sorry Buck." She huffed, her chest still heaving.

He moved up her body slowly, coming face to face with her, having a dominant look. "You should be sorry..." he smirked, "I guess I'll just have to punish you..." Bucky bit his lip. He ran his cold metal fingers lightly down the side of her body, making her shudder at the feeling.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She said in a coy manner, sucking on her bottom lip.

"Don't talk baby..." he shushed her, taking his hands further down. He hoisted her leg up to his waist, before trailing his hand down the inner part of her thigh. Amelia closer her eyes as his hand left her body.

The next thing she knew his fingers were attacking the sides of her waist, tickling her, making her scream out and cackle. "Aaah, Bucky stop it!!"

"I told you bad girls get punished" Bucky grinned at her, nuzzling down into neck, his hair tickling her.

"Oh my god Bucky stop it!" She squirmed, "I'm gonna be sick stop!" She continued to laugh, making her sides hurt.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." His laugh started to die down as he flopped next to her, pulling the bed sheet to cover her body.

She turned on her side to face him, admiring his body. Bucky noticed her looking and lifted his arm up, inviting her to snuggle under it, which she did so scooting over. She traced her soft fingers over his muscled chest, making circles in the middle of it. "Can I show you something?" Amelia said in a soft tone, sitting up.

"Sure Doll, what is it?" His mouth curves into a small smile.

Amelia sat up more, making her self upright and cross legged, facing Bucky. "I need you to sit up." Bucky looked at her confused before moving up the bed, leaning on the headboard. "Just trust me okay."

"I trust you, don't worry." He smirked.

"Okay, so... Loki was teaching me this earlier." She moved, straddling him.

"Urm... okay? Should I be worried?" Bucky wondered what she was doing.

"It's fine, just relax, otherwise it won't work." Amelia moved the pieces of hair dangling over his face to behind his ears. "You need to be fully relaxed, okay?"

"Oh trust me, I am..." he moved his hands to her hips.

Amelia swatted his hands away, "I'm being serious Bucky, your mind needs to be open." She chuckled.

Bucky took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "okay... my mind is fully clear."

"Okay, just trust me with this. It'll be nice, I swear." She shook her arms, trying to relax herself. She placed her index and middle fingers on both of his temples, taking a deep breath. They began to glow a light yellow as she made her way into his mind. She had begun to share a memory she had with Bucky. Loki had taught her how to share emotions, feelings and memories with other people; something they had been working on just before Bucky had arrived that morning.

Once she had finished sharing the memory with him, she gasped back to reality, almost falling forward onto Bucky's chest. Bucky had come around before she did, meaning he was able to stabilise her by putting arms around her, hugging her close. "Fuck.." Amelia groaned, blinking harshly.

"Hey, you okay?" Bucky stared into her eyes as she came to. She nodded in response as she steadied herself, wiping her nose as the blood started to drip. "Was um... was that the first time we met?" She began to grin at her. Amelia lay back down into his arms, her leg crossed over his.

"Yeah... we'll I tried anyway, it was a bit patchy but I'm still learning." She babbled on, Bucky finding it adorable.

Bucky smirked and leaned into her, kissing her forehead gently, "god I love you."

Amelia blushed, "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 32.5K 88
A/N: first few chapters are a bit 'cringy' with spelling errors (I write this on my phone) but if you can get past those two things, I PROMISE the st...
526 49 10
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
6.7K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
8K 147 33
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...