Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Never ever part 2 $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

Surprise.. $^

10.3K 227 28
By MLH1993

"So. Can you meet up?" Louis whispered on the phone, looking in all directions for his boyfriends. This was the fourth time he had have this conversation with his friend.

"Yes, I can. Is everything okay?" The voice on the phone asked.

"Oh yea. Is today okay?"

"Starbucks? In ten?"

"Perfect. I will see you in a few." Louis hung up the phone to see his boyfriends walking into the room.

"Where are you going, Lou?" Harry asked as he and the other had overheard Louis talking once more. They had been noticing that Louis had been every secretive lately and honestly did not know what it was, and they were afraid of the truth.

"Oh, just meeting a friend. They are leaving town tomorrow and would not be back till next month, but we would be gone on tour by then, so grab food with them." What a little white lie. Louis felt guilty for lying to them, but he knew that the surprise he had for them would change everything. This had been in the make of several months. Going around on tour asking Lou, Caroline and Helen ideas and even a few friends.

"When will you be back? I was going to go to the store to get food for dinner and then fix it for us." Harry said.

"I honestly do not know. I will text when headed back." Louis grabbed his jumper and walked out the door leaving four very confused boyfriends.

"Wonder what he is hiding." Niall asked walking back into the kitchen.

"He is hiding something, for sure. He has been like this for a month now." Liam shook his head, following Niall as the others were right behind him.

Liam was worried. Louis had been going and coming like crazy lately. The Lads knew that their boyfriend was hiding something from them. They had even asked Louis what was going on or if he is hiding something and they would get the same answer as in going to see Oli or Nothing's wrong, not hiding anything.

Niall and Harry would just let it go unlike Zayn and Liam who were worried. Was Louis cheating on them? Why would he? Were they not pleasing him anymore? Had he moved on? Liam and Zayn would talk about this, but hide it from the younger two, for they did not want to worry them.

----

Louis smiled as he walked into Starbucks searching for the person who was one of his best friends. The anticipation of telling her what he was thinking about doing was driving him crazy. He was hoping that she would have a great idea on how to do it, and what to get.

"Hey Louis!"

Just the person he was waiting for. "Hey El. How are you?"

"Great! Glad to get my coffee in today." Eleanor laughed. Several people thought Eleanor was Louis's girlfriend, when honestly she was just one of his best friends that grew up with him. They honestly just let the fans run with the idea of them together so everyone would not know the truth of all five Lads being together.

The older three wanted the world to know, but a certain blonde was terrified to be honest and no one blame him, so the only people who knew were management and everyone that works with the Lads.

"You okay, Louis?" Eleanor asked. She knew something was going on. Louis for once looked nervous.

Louis rubbed his head trying to explain what he wanted to do.

"Are you serious?" Eleanor loudly whispered. "I am so happy! They are going to love it. Can I please go and take pictures! I promise I will hide and all!"

Eleanor cause a tight laugh to erupt from Louis as he explained everything beforehand, but he was just so nervous.

"What if they do not love it? What if they say no? What if they leave?"

"Louis. They love you. You love them. I see how the five of you act together behind the scenes. You five are in love with each other. There is nothing that is going to break that. You, five have gone through so much together, rumors, fights, just about everything. You five were meant to be together through everything." Eleanor had reached across the table to grabbed Louis's hand to calm him down. "Do you have the rings?"

"I have pictures of four different kinds. I can not figure out if I want all of them the same or all four getting a different one that fits their personality. I love both ideas, but can not decide which one is the best." Louis confessed what was really bothering him.

"Well. Louis, I honestly do not know. I also love both ideas. Show me the pictures, then let's decide." Louis pulled out his phone to show Eleanor the pictures.

Around an hour later, they had come to the decision and all. Shortly after that, hours went by as Louis and Eleanor continued to talk. Louis was telling Eleanor how he was going to propose and all. Eleanor would honestly wait in her thoughts also. She had become close friends to the other as well and knew what they like and how they were.

Looking at the time, Louis knew he needed to head back soon, before the Lads began to get worried. Grabbing some biscuits for them as well, Louis and Eleanor head to get the rings. Louis had started to bounce off the walls with excitement. He had planned to ask the Lads tomorrow night. During the last hour the two were together, Eleanor helped Louis call several places to get everything done.

----

Louis was finally headed back to the house. Several times, he would look down to the box that had the rings in it. He just smiled thinking about how excited he was about this and how their lives were going to change once more.

Grabbing the bag out and walking up to the front door, opening it and stepping in, Louis looked around to see that no one was there.

"I'm back!" He yelled walking into the kitchen to drop of the bag on the counter, but decide to give them to the Lads now.

Silence was the only thing that met him.

Wondering where his boyfriends were, Louis walked into the living room to see them all cuddled up on the couch.

"I got you some biscuits from Starbucks." Louis handed Zayn and Liam the bag. Only for none of them to acknowledge him, as they continued to watch TV, acting as if Louis did not just walked in front of them.

Louis frowned, trying to get any of them to look at him.

"Okay, What did I do?" he asked. For them to not even look at him, Louis knew he must have done something wrong. Thinking what it could have been, Louis was interrupted by Zayn.

"Do not act like you do not know." He said getting up into Louis's face.

Louis's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as a frown stretched across his face.

"I do not understand what you are talking about." Louis stated stepping back since Zayn was right in his face, with Liam right behind him.

"Seriously!? You know what you did." Louis looked behind Zayn to see Liam staring right at him. He had never seen Liam that furious looking. Well, any of them for that fact.

"Who are cheating on us with and don't lie" Harry said as he walked around Liam and Zayn to stand right in front of Louis.

Louis frowned. "I am not cheating on you lads. I would never do that. Why are you accusing me of this?"

"For Fuck's sake. Louis. We all know the truth!" Zayn pushed Louis against the wall.

"Loves, I am not cheating. I promise." Louis's mouth ran dry. How did this day go from Great to terrible in just a few hours?

"Are you fucking kidding me, Louis? You are keeping something from us. You are going out more then you are hanging around us. What are we supposed to think" Liam said.

"I am sorry. I was.." How was Louis going to tell them why he has been out and about without telling them about the rings. He sighed and stood rubbing his hands across his head, not looking at the Lads' faces.

"Are we not good enough anymore?" Louis's heart broke more when he looked at Niall's face. Tears were streaming down his pale cheeks. His eyes were puffy and bright red.

"No. You four are bloody perfect."

"Then why are you cheating on us," Niall asked.

"I promise I am not. I was." No one was letting Louis give a chance to explain everything.

Before anyone could stop Zayn, he had push Louis once more into the wall, but this time Louis's head hits a picture frame that had been a picture of all five of them, cause the frame to fall and cracks only appearing on Louis.

"Zayn, stop. Please." Louis cried. Did they really think he would cheat on them?

"Zayn." Liam pulled him off of Louis and Louis slid down the wall, curling up sobbing.

"I promise. I promise. I did not." Louis sobbed over and over.

Four pair of eyes watched all Louis stood up, dropping a box as he ran out the door.

It took a moment for any of them to move. Niall went to pick up the box, opening it and gasping.

"They were rings with our names on them." Niall show the other three.

"What did we do?" Harry asked.

-----

Louis groaned slamming his fist onto the steering well. He really should not be angry at all, but he just was right now. It honestly was not fair. He could not tell them why he was going out and about, it would ruin the surprise, but did he just ruin their relationship by keeping the secret from them.

He did not know where he was going until a familiar house came up on his left. Pulling into the little driveway, looking around quickly to see no fans had followed him, turning the car off and running out of the car.

Tears started to stream down his face, as he got up to the door. Knocking quickly and loudly, Louis yelled for Eleanor to open up the door.

"Louis! What happened?" The girl took Louis in her arms and quickly brought him into the living area and sitting down on one of long couches.

"They hate me!" Louis started to sob once more. He felt like that was all he had done lately was cry. He was angry at the Lads but more at himself. He should have said he was meeting with El, but the Lads would have looked into that too much also.

"They do not hate you, Louis. Just tell me what happened." Eleanor tried her hardest to calm Louis down. Once she had Louis explained everything that happened.

The more Louis said, the more Eleanor got mad at the Lads. Eleanor was opening and closing her fist. After Louis was done, telling everything that happened, Eleanor spoke, "Just stay here, I will be right back." And with that, Eleanor was gone.

--

As soon as the Lads were walking out of their door to try and find Louis, they saw Eleanor getting out of her car, angrily walking towards them.

"How you four do that to him?! He loves you four like crazy! He would do anything for all of you. Truth was that he was seeing me for helping on a surprise for you four." Eleanor went on a rant.

"We know, El. He drop this." Liam handed Eleanor the box. Eleanor took the box and look in to see all four of the rings.

"We are terribly sorry, El. We just did not understand why he was being secret about this. We were afraid that he was cheating on us and it was killing us to think that." Harry told her.

"Where is he?" Niall asked. "We need to make it up to him. We are terribly sorry. We honestly were worried and afraid that we were going to lose him, but truthfully we probably did." Tears were now running down four pale cheeks.

"You did not lose him. He is at my house, But wait-" Eleanor told them where Louis was, and they started that way, but she stopped them. She needed to tell them what Louis was going through, to help them all. "You were afraid to lose him? He was afraid to lose all four of you. He was terrified that the four of you were going to hate him for doing this. He just wanted to be the five of you forever. He loves you four more than he loves himself. All the times he was gone, he was with me. He had been afraid that he was losing you four."

"We need to make things right." Zayn said as the four headed towards his car, but not before Zayn took the box and hugged Eleanor thanks over and over.

Smiling her welcome as she handed Zayn her house key and decided to go shop for a while.

--

Opening the door to the house, the four Lads looked for the oldest boyfriend, only to find him hugging the picture frame that showed how happy all five of them were, with the crack piece that cover himself in the picture.

"Was this a sign that I was not good enough? That I was the one that was going to mess everything up?" Louis did not even look to his boyfriends.

Four hearts were breaking as the heard what the oldest had said.

"No, love. You are good enough. You did not mess anything up. We did. We were just afraid that we were losing you. You are special to each of us and we did not want to lose you. We got jealous that you were spending time with someone else, thinking you were cheating on us, but truthfully it was only with Eleanor."

Harry spoke as he walked close to the broken boy.

"I did not cheat. I did not cheat" Louis repeatedly said. Harry glanced towards his older boyfriend unsure what to do as Louis continued to hold the picture frame.

Harry grabbed the frame, gaining the attention of the blue-eyed boy as well as the others.

"We know that, Love. We are sorry that we accused you of that without any proof. We are sorry that we did not trust you. We wish we could take it back. This picture frame means that you are the one that holds us together. You are our glue. You are our rock. Without you, we would fail, and we did. We all were fighting with each other without you there. You made us realize that we were scared to lose you. We are sorry, Love."

The other had manage to sit down besides their two boyfriends on the ground and hold onto Louis as he surprisedly let them.

"No, I am sorry. I should have said the truth, but it was for a surprise, and I did not want to ruin it."

"Well we love it anyways." Louis's head shot up confused how they knew what it was.

"You might have drop the box." Niall said handing the box to Louis. "So what do you say? Surprise time?"

Louis smiled as he took the rings out and asked.

"I know this did not go to plan, but when does it ever? But I love you four. I know we have had our ups and downs, but it is what makes us stronger. When we are all together. Liam...Zayn...Niall.. Harry... Will you four do the honor and Marry me?"

Four "Hell yes" were heard as Louis gave each of them their ring and a kiss. Only to hear.

"About damn time," the five turned around to see Eleanor had take pictures and everything.

All smiling as they kissed each other once more, before planning to order food and just stay home for the night to celebrate.

Just another time where things went wrong, only to make them stronger in the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 259 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
1.5K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
80.5K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
128K 2.7K 69
Larry and Niam one shots :) Got nothing more to say, enjoy!