《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x REA...

By cvsmix_plvto

《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS T... More

《DISCLAIMER》
《O N E》
《T W O》
《T H R E E》
《F O U R》
《F I V E 》
《S I X》
《S E V E N》
《E I G H T》
《N I N E》
《T E N》
《E L E V E N》
《T W E L V E》
《T H I R T E E N》
《F O U R T E E N》
《F I F T E E N》
《S I X T E E N》
《S E V E N T E E N》
《E I G H T E E N》
《N I N E T E E N》
《T W E N T Y》
《T W E N T Y - O N E》
《T W E N T Y - T W O》
《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《T W E N T Y - S I X》
《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
UPDATE
《T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《T H I R T Y》
《T H I R T Y - O N E》
《T H I R T Y - T W O》
《T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》
《E P I L O G U E》
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
《ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2 》
sequel announcement

《T H I R T Y - S E V E N: F I N A L》

6.3K 243 678
By cvsmix_plvto

《CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: FINAL》

《WARNINGS: MULTIPLE MENTIONS OF PREVIOUS CHARACTER DEATHS, ANGST WITH A HAPPY ENDING》

《WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME I FORGOT TO UPDATE ON SATURDAY?! THIS CHAPTER WAS 2K WORDS TO MAKE IT UP》

____________________

ON 20 NOVEMBER 2020, GOJO SATORU AND GOJO Y/N RETURNED TO JAPAN WITH THEIR STUDENTS.

ON THE SAME DAY, BOTH ADULT SORCERERS WILLINGLY COMPLIED TO BEING BROUGHT INTO THE COUNCIL'S HALL.

THERE, THEY CHALLENGED THE HIGHER-UPS WITH THE FOLLOWING WAGES:

SHOULD THE GOJO CLAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN KILLING THE HIGHER-UPS, THEIR CLAN WOULD BECOME HEAD OF ALL JUJUTSU SORCERY. THE CHARGES AGAINST THEM WOULD BE DROPPED, AND ALL EXECUTIONS AGAINST THEIR STUDENTS WOULD BE REVOKED.

SHOULD THEY LOSE, THEY WILL WILLINGLY BE STRIPPED OF THEIR TECHNIQUES AND CURSED ENERGY AND BE EXECUTED ON SIGHT.

ON 21 NOVEMBER 2020, THE BATTLE COMMENCED.

IT LASTED 31 SECONDS.

THE VICTORS WERE THE GOJO CLAN.

ON 22 DECEMBER 2020, GOJO Y/N BECAME THE VERY FIRST WOMAN TO LEAD THE JUJUTSU COUNCIL. 

THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO GRADED RANKS WERE IMMEDIATELY SET INTO PLACE:

GRADE 3:
MIWA KASUMI

GRADE 2:
NISHIMIYA MOMO
INO TAKUMA
PANDA

SEMI-GRADE 1:
FUSHIGURO MEGUMI
KAMO NORITOSHI
KUGISAKI NOBARA

GRADE 1:
UTAHIME IORI
MEI MEI
KUSAKABE ATSUYA
HAIYAKU SHOTA
KUROKU GEN
INUMAKI TOGE

SEMI-SPECIAL GRADE:
ZENIN MAKI

SPECIAL GRADE:
GOJO SATROU
TSUKUMO YUKI
OKKOTSU YUUTA
ITADORI YUUJI

ON 22 NOVEMBER 2020, GOJO Y/N STEPPED DOWN AS THE HEAD OF THE HAIYAKU CLAN, ALLOWING HAIYAKU SHOTA TO BECOME HEAD.

ON 27 NOVEMBER 2020 HAIYAKU SHOTA AND HAIYAKU NAOMI OFFICIALLY ADOPTED KUROKU GEN. HIS NAME WAS CHANGED TO HAIYAKU GEN.

A MEMORIAL SERVICE WAS HELD FOR MASAMICHI YAGA AND THE REST OF THE SORCERERS WHO WERE VICTIMS OF THE SHIBUYA INCIDENT.

GOJO Y/N APPOINTED GOJO SATORU AS THE PRINCIPAL OF TOKYO METROPOLITAN MAGIC TECHNICAL SCHOOL.

THE CURRENT DAY IS 24 DECEMBER 2020.

__________________

        "HEY, WE'RE HERE!"

Shota entered the home, his wife trailing behind him. They both kicked their shoes off by the pile of the other ones before walking in.

They both walked into the living room, where everyone was gathered. Itadori and Gen were sitting on the couch, Itadori's arm behind Gen. Kugisaki was sitting in front of Maki, her chin on the older girl's knee as she explained something on her phone to her. Panda was laying on the floor, Inumaki laying across his stomach. Okkotsu and Fushiguro were cleaning up the empty cups from the coffee table.

The large expanse of the living room was covered in fairy lights, strung over the walls. In the center of the room, a large Christmas tree shone brightly, covered by golden tinsel and various ornaments. Presents were stacked under it, piling out around it.

"Satoru and Y/n not home yet?" Naomi asked, entering the room.

"No, not yet," Okkotsu replied. "Though Satoru called and said he'd be home soon."

"Have you guys eaten yet?" The woman asked, placing the bags down by the tree.

"We haven't," Fushiguro said.

"I'll start cooking then," Naomi said.

"We'll help," Kugisaki and Fushiguro said in unison. Naomi chuckled and nodded, the three of them walking towards the kitchen.

The front door swung open, bringing in a cold breeze from the snowstorm outside. A pair of shoes hit the wall as a figure walked down the hall, shedding their coat as they did.

"I'm home,"

Y/n entered the room, holding a bag in her hand. She brushed the snow from her hair, sighing softly. She looked around the room.

"Satoru not home?"

"No. We figured you'd be coming home together," Maki said, crossing her legs as she sat back. "He's probably dicking around like always."

Y/n glanced at the time. "Hm. He should have gotten home before I did. I worked late..."

The door opened again. Shoes hit the wall before the door closed again. Y/n looked up, watching her husband walk past them, heading towards the stairs. He walked up to them, disappearing down the hall without a word.

Frowning, Y/n trailed after him. She jogged up the stairs, entering their bedroom.

Gojo was sitting on the edge of the bed. His elbows were on his thighs, one hand laced into his hair with the other dangling between his legs. Her shoulders dropped, a soft sigh leaving her. She closed the door behind her as she walked inside.

"Hey," She said gently, brushing her fingers under his chin. He looked up at her. "You went there, didn't you?"

Gojo didn't reply, just looking away from her. She moved his hands away, cupping his face in her hands. His eyes closed, the tears clumping on his lashes falling over his cheeks. He grabbed the back of her thighs, pulling her into his lap. He buried his face between her breasts, one hand moving to her back.

"'M sorry," He muttered. "I just...couldn't. I...miss him.."

"I know," She said, running a hand through his hair. "It's okay to mourn him, Satoru. He was your best friend."

"What happened?" He said, his voice breaking as he pulled her closer. "What happened to him, Y/n?"

"I don't know," She answered honestly. "I really don't, love."

"I'm sorry," He said. "I just.."

"Don't apologize," She said, her eyes softening. "Today's rough for you. I'm not gonna tell you to suck it up and get over it. You and Suguru were closer than we were in high school. You both had that stupid, yet special kind of bond. I'm not going to patronize you for mourning over him, Satoru. You need time to come to terms with what you had to do. If that takes decades to do, then it will. You will never be seen as weak for doing that."

He pulled back to gaze up at her. She cupped his face in her hands. She wiped his cheeks with her thumbs, ducking her head down to kiss under his eyes gently. He brought her closer, making her wrap her legs around his waist.

"You gave me time," She said. "And I will give you time. These things don't fade away within the days. They'll always linger, always be there in the back of your mind. Even though what he did was wrong, I won't tell you not to mourn him. You're not mourning who he was after that. You're mourning the teen kid you grew up with."

"I...I didn't even...say goodbye."

"Sometimes," She whispered, her eyes softening at the hot tears that slid down his cheeks. She wiped them away. "It's better if you didn't. It...hurts more. Because when you say goodbye...you know you'll never see that person again."

"You never say goodbye to me," He whispered, his eyes widening a little. His eyebrows laced together. "You...you never say goodbye."

"I'm always gonna see you again," She said, brushing her nose against his. "I love you. I was taken from you too many times. Now that you have me, you're never going to lose me. You're my husband, and the father to our little girl. I love you more than anything in this world, and I would never want to take myself away from you."

"Why...why do you always have to make me cry, dammit?" He said, laughing slightly. Y/n smiled, pushing him onto his back as she pressed her lips against his. He relaxed under her, releasing a stuttering breath as his hands slid to her sides.

"You know, I really do love you," She said, pushing some hair away from his face. "And we may fight, or grieve, or wish we never did any of this, but...we're together. And that's all I really care about."

"Why did you get so sweet?" He said, throat tightening as he pouted. "You're gonna make me cry."

"Sorry, sorry," She said, lightly kissing him. "Just had to remind you."

"By the way, I really, really, really love you."

"I already saw what you got Sora for Christmas."

"Really? What has it then--"

"Another six-foot teddy bear."

Gojo gasped in fake surprise. "I-I did not!"

"There's a giant living teddy bear downstairs."

"Yeah, but--"

"You're too much," She laughed, getting up. "Stay here. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh?"

"Shut up."

He watched as she left the room. He waited for a few minutes before walking downstairs, plopping onto the couch with his students. Another few minutes passed before they all heard the pitter-patter of feet running down the stairs.

Y/n slid into the room, her socks gliding across the hardwood flooring. She caught herself before she could fall, wearing Gojo's plaid pants and a tank top rather than the uniform she had on just a few minutes ago. She was smiling brightly, failing to contain her giggles as she held up a bundle of blankets.

Sora popped her head over the top, her hair messy from having just woke up from a nap. Tufts of her white hair spilled out from under a red Santa's hat, the bell on the end jingling as she did. She smiled, blue eyes gleaming as she saw her father on the couch.

"Dada!" She chirped.

They all laughed as Y/n lowered her head, giggling. She sauntered over to her husband as Sora leaned from the blankets, wrapping her arms around Gojo's neck. She giggled as she nuzzled under his chin. Gojo chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. Y/n leaned down, pecking his lips before straightening up.

"C'mere," Gojo grinned, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"What?" She asked though it turned into laughter as he pulled her down into his side. She laid beside him, draping a leg over his waist as she laid her head onto his chest.

Sora looked over at her mother, who stuck her tongue out. Sora stuck hers back out. Y/n pinched her nose, making the girl pull on her hair.

"Oi, you little shit!"

"Dada!"

"Don't you cry to him!"

"Leave my baby alone!"

"She started it!"

"She's a year old!"

"And? My god, you're gonna have a hay day when she turns two," Y/n said, rolling her eyes as she pinched Sora's cheek, then jumped onto her feet.

"Hey, Y/n! Could you help me?" Naomi yelled.

"Coming!"

"She's coming back, isn't she?" Shota asked, looking over at Gojo.

The man smiled. "Yeah. The old her is coming back. She's not afraid anymore."

He stood up, dumping Sora onto Panda's chest as he did. He jogged over to the doorway, looking to make sure he was under it before singing his wife's name. She walked from the kitchen, eating a piece of cake as she did. He grabbed her waist bringing her flush against him.

"Hey sexy," He grinned, taking the rest of the cake.

"What do you want?" She said, raising an eyebrow. She caught on fairly quickly, looking up at the mistletoe he placed above them.

"You know the rules," He grinned.

"Cheeky bastard," She smiled, leaning up to press her lips against his. Gojo slid one hand to the small of her back, the other holding onto her hip.

Her eyes went wide, a gasp passing over her lips. He swiped her off her feet, dipping her down as her arms shot around to hold his neck. His lips moved against hers, making her eyes flutter close. He pulled back, laughing at her shocked expression.

"Thank you," He whispered against her lips. "I don't know how I survive without you."

Her fingers traced the underside of his jaw as she grinned softly. "You don't,"

"You're right," He muttered.

He flicked his gaze back down to her lips. They hesitated for a moment before pulling her into a deep kiss, pulling her closer to him. Their lips moved in sync, memorized at this point.

"I love you," He whispered, pulling away, leaving them both breathless.

"I love you more."

"I love you for infinity," He quipped back, pecking her lips as he pulled her up. "I win. End of discussion."

"Idiot!" She laughed. She saw the mischievous glint in his eyes, and hers widened.
Wait--no!"

She turned to run, but he was faster. He picked her up by the waist, spinning around with her. She squealed, grabbing onto his shoulders as he did. He laughed, placing her back onto the ground before kissing her again.

"I'm so glad to have you back," He said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about me leaving again," She said, lacing her hands through his. Their wedding bands clinked together, making both of them smile and blush slightly.

"You're damn right you aren't," He replied, making her laugh. His stomach fluttered. "I really do love you."

"I love you for infinity," She smiled as her husband pouted.

"End of discussion."

《CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: END》

《IMAGE NOT MINE》

《Well, would you look at that? We made it, lads.》

《This book was premiered on August 6, 2021, and ended on September 6, 2021. I had worked on this a lot before I even announced that it was in the making, so all in all, it took a good 3-4 months to complete

《the first thing I want to say is: THANK YOU》

《without the support from HEATWAVES and I CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE, we would have never been here. I'm extremely grateful, and I cannot express it. 》

《if I could go back and look at 14 year old me, and tell her how far we've come, i don't think she would believe me. I never in my thought that i would meet as many nice people as i have here. Your support is literally what keeps me going》

《my dream has always been to write a book that people would enjoy, and i would never thought it would start here, nor that it would come true. when i reached my first 1k reads on HEATWAVES, i thought that was it. it was all I was going to get. And i was happy with that!》

《but then it began to grow. before i knew it, i had reached 100 THOUSAND reads. I will not lie, i cried when i opened wattpad to see over 300 notifications one day of people just binge-reading it and getting so into the story. and now it has over 500k reads.》

《i'm just...in awe to say the least. it just seems unreal that i have over 1.8k supporters, not even including the other platforms I'm on. it blows my mind, and makes me so happy.》

《and as much support as there is, there's also some hate. recently, i received some...pretty nasty messages from someone. I've been contacted on almost all of my platforms with messages to 'kms' 'rot in hell' 'shitty writer' and received a graphic voice message from someone who came from wattpad. i will not @ them and i will not disclose any of their information. a close friend of mine works in IT and got their information and their parents received a phone call from me and the school whos email system they sent everything from (f in the chat for you my guy)》

《I will be taking a small break from wattpad just kind of recuperate my mind. I will still be active in replying to messages (DMs are always open!) and checking my feed. I'm just going to take a break from writing. I will be active on tumblr, working on some requests that are starting to stockpile in my inbox (oops)》

《akneeways, i hope you enjoyed this trilogy.》

《If you would like, follow me for more content if you're not already!》

《My tumblr: cvsmix-plvto》

《send in requests on tumblr or joining my google classroom using the code (byptooa) and fill out my request form!》

《until next time

《i wish you all the best.

《--H.K <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 1.3K 63
just like the title says 🤭 (i got sick of not being able to find ultra specific scenarios so i decided to make my own book, also please leave commen...
2K 43 8
Who would've known that you would become Satoru Gojo's entire world only to walk out of his life without explanation? That day forever haunts him and...
506K 6K 39
**I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTS** You can request anything. Because I hate sad endings I probably won't do a lot of angst or any. This is also a Y/N one-sho...
7.2K 351 36
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...