《T W O》

《CHAPTER TWO》

《CHAPTER TWO》

《WARNINGS: NONE》

      "SENSEI, WE GOT your message," Fushiguro said as he walked inside. Itadori, Gen, and Kugisaki trailed after him, but when they saw the state of Shota, they paused. He was hunched over the table, his arms covering his head.

"Shota?" Gen said, his voice laced with worry as he moved Itadori to the side.

"All of you take a seat," Y/n said, leaning against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest. Her eye was darkened, the left eye being covered by a black eyepatch.

"What's going on?" Gen asked, putting his hands on his father's arms. Shota didn't even acknowledge him.

"You all have a brand new threat," She said, tossing a picture onto the wooden surface.

"What?" Kugisaki asked. "Who's this?"

"Meet Haiyaku Neoma," She said. "Shota and I's oldest sister."

"What?" Itadori's eyes widened. "Y-You have another sibling?"

"Had," She corrected.

"You...mean..."

"Neoma died when I was six," Y/n explained. "I never saw much of her. She was a Jujutsu Sorcerer, and, at the time, was representing our clan. She was always away either on business or for personal reasons. Shota...saw more of her than I ever did."

She looked at her brother. She knew that he was stricken with grief. Why wouldn't he be?

Despite Gen's pleas for his father to look at him, Shota remained unwavering. He kept his face hidden in his arms. A reason only his younger sister knew.

He was crying.

"Neoma died while in the field. She and her team were ambushed by an unknown curse user, and everyone perished. The news reached our family the day after. Three days later, we sealed her body in our family's mausoleum, along with the rest of the Sorcerers who had been laid to rest," Y/n said, bringing the attention away from her brother. "We went to visit my mother's grave when we discovered that the tomb had been opened, and my older sister's body was gone. The guardian deity told us that she got up and left."

"You honestly don't believe that," Gen scoffed dismissively. However, his face fell at her seriousness. "Right?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise," Fushiguro muttered.

"Sensei's ex-husband came back from the dead too," Itadori explained, making Gen's eyes widen.

"S-So...Sensei," Kugisaki said. "Are we supposed to find her?"

"That's the plan," She said. "But, you aren't to approach her. If you spot her, immediately contact Satoru or I, do you understand? You are to keep your distance from Neoma."

"Why?" Itadori asked.

"For one, we don't know how she's going to react," Y/n said, closing her eyes as she scratched her cheek. "We can't be certain if she'll be hostile or not. And...second..."

"Neoma's technique would wipe you out before you could blink," Shota muttered from the table.

"My older sister's technique is the only one ever recorded that the Devil's Eye couldn't copy," Y/n said. "Meaning, I couldn't mimic her technique. Think about how strong I am, and compare that to her. It doesn't seem like a lot...but..."

"A technique too powerful for you to copy?" Kugisaki frowned.

"Just who the hell is this woman?" Fushiguro asked.

...

"Sora! For fucks sake, stop putting everything into your mouth!"

The woman sighed. Rubbing a towel over her wet hair, she exited the bathroom. She tossed the towel to the side, opening the door to their bedroom. She walked into the living room, where she found her husband and their daughter.

Gojo was hanging halfway off the couch, glancing from the TV to Sora. He took the pencil she somehow got and put it onto the coffee table before fixing himself on the couch. He propped his arm onto the side of the couch, resting his head against his fist. He draped an arm over his side, one leg outstretched, and the other bent.

Sora crawled towards him, making him help her onto the couch. She sat down, nestling against his chest. She looked at him for a few minutes before turning to face the TV like he was.

Y/n shook her head, going into the kitchen. She took a bottle from the sink before pouring some juice into it. She walked into the living room, handing it to the child. She took it with both of her hands, leaning back against Gojo further.

"What are you watching?" She asked, taking a pan from the cabinet.

"Uh...hold on," He leaned forward and grabbed the case he stole out of Itadori's room. "The Lion King."

She looked over as she put some butter into the pan. "Hm."

"Sora seems to like it," He said, noticing the way she was entranced with Simba when he came onto the screen.

"Oh, by the way, my older sister came back to life."

There was a moment of silence. Y/n cracked an egg into the pan, the sound it sizzling filling the air. She looked over.

Gojo had paused the movie, sitting up to look over the back of the couch. Sora popped her head over the back as well, looking at Gojo, then to Y/n. Gojo lifted a brow, bright blue eyes staring at her over the rim of his black glasses.

"I'm sorry...what?"

"Neoma came back from the dead," She replied, nonchalantly. Gojo jumped over the back of the couch, holding Sora in his arms. He sauntered to the isle in the kitchen.

"Could you...please...explain how? Wait, wait. Hold on. Go back. You had an older sister?"

"She died long before I met you," She said. "Even I don't remember much of Neoma. She was...well...she was closer with Shota than she was me. Neoma didn't come around me because she didn't like my mother."

"Well how come no one ever talked about her?" He asked. "I would have heard something by now."

"Neoma's death...wasn't something our clan wanted to be known. She was...cocky. A lot of people say she got too cocky, and that's what got her killed. She got sealed in a binding spell, and her body got torn apart by some curse user. We weren't allowed to see her body before she was put in the mausoleum," She said. "I talked to the Guardian Deity in there and he said she just got up and left."

"What the hell is it with you and having dead people come back to life?" He asked.

"I dunno," She said. "But I'm fucking cremating whoever dies next. I gettin' real sick of the dead not staying dead,"

"You and me both, dollface," He sighed.

《CHAPTER TWO:END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE