《N I N E》

《CHAPTER NINE》

《CHAPTER NINE》

《WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS NSFW

《CW: oral (male + female recieving), switch!gojo, switch!reader, light alcohol consumption, light bondage, squirting, teasing, overstimulation, vaginal sex, hair pulling, choking, size kink, slight dumbification, gojo has a filthy mouth, aftercare 👑

《This is over 4k words. Gojo literally rots my mind and I hate it》

《18+ ONLY!! MINORS DO NOT INTERACT.》

      IT WASN'T OFTEN that Gojo would actually sit down and have a few drinks. He was always busy or just wasn’t in the mood. But when the decision came down to it, after he had just purchased and moved into their brand new home, and his wife asked him to have some drinks with her, he knew he couldn’t deny her precious request. 

“You’re nursing that,” She commented.

She was seated opposite to him on the chair, a glass in her hands. She was slouched in the seat, her legs spread and extended across the ground. She was dressed in a button up, which was tucked into her jeans.

He sat across from her, mirroring her position on the couch. His finger traced over the rim of the glass that held his alcohol, a drink she’d made lightly for him. He’d been on that same drink while she’d already downed two of them, and was working on her third. 

“I’m being responsible,” He replied. 

“For?” She questioned. “We’re sitting in our house. It was your idea to do this, you know. You wanted to celebrate.”

“I was thinking sex,” He shrugged.

“That’ll come later,” She chuckled, raising the glass to her lips. 

He knew what she was doing. It wasn’t the first time that this has happened. Though, it’s been a very long time since she’s done it. 

Gojo Satoru was idolized by the public. Women wanted him, men wanted to be him (sometimes they wanted him too). That was just common sense; looking at his social media profiles, anyone could see it. The comments made on his posts, the gossip she’s heard. Gojo Satoru was no hush-hush topic, despite the fact that he proudly would show off the golden band on his finger. She’s always heard how much he looked like a god, and what he would be like in their beds. She knew. 

It didn’t happen much, but when it did, they were both always in for a treat. He could see it in her eyes. The way she gazed at him. 

“What’s the matter, pretty girl?” He hummed around his glass.