Sinful Bite (A Clawful Love B...

By BellaDemont

Skye had always lives as a runaway trying to keep her life safe, as a Demi-vampire most know as a half blood... More

a dark secret
first impression
abducted
screwed
possessive
demi-vampire
meet my father
marked
bite me
bitchy mode
pleased
family dinner
yours
attack
betrayed
new mates
doubts
brokenhearted
I'm sorry
this heart
not the end

forgot to mention

323 23 1
By BellaDemont

Soon after Cody and his two betas arrived they all sat down in the dining room as dead silence started to flood the room.

"It's such a pleasure to finally meet you Skyler, Aiden has told us a lot about you. I'm Noreen Darkwood, her mother and this is my husband Brian Darkwood." Aiden's mother said with a small smile.

Skye smiled back at her and slightly cleared her throat hoping that her voice wouldn't come out resembling the noise of a small mouse.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, this is my father James Shawnfield and his assistant Renee Wyatt, the woman that practically helped my dad raised me." Skye said as she gestured her father and Renee.

They both smiled politely even when Skye knew that they really didn't want to be here with two current Alphas, three betas, an ex-Alpha and other werewolves, this was a very hard position for both her father and Renee to be in.

They were only doing this because they loved her so much, this was what they were willing to do for her and even more, their actions spoke such things.

"So now that you have started to live together when will you get married and start having kids?" Aiden's father suddenly asked out of the blue.

Skye chocked down on her water as Aiden coughed surprised.

"Dad, don't start!" Aiden said alarmed, he should've seen this coming.

"What? You know that is how things are." His father told Aiden as he shrug; that was the werewolf tradition.

"I know that but can you at least but a little less direct and straight forward than that?" Aiden asked as he glared at his father, this was not the time to talk about something like this.

"Besides Skyler is far too young to get married and to bear children, she stills need more time." Skye's father said in a firm tone, how dare this man make assumptions like that about his daughter?

Skye gave a small sigh as she looked down at her plate, this was horrible.

"But she has found her mate besides; she is already eighteen years old." Aiden's father said as he glared at Skye's father.

"Dad, please stop." Aiden said warning him as he glared at him.

Skye could feel the tension building up in the air; she looked around hoping to get some help from Renee or Spencer.

"Dad, how come you have never talked about me getting married or having children or the simple fact of going off to live with Derek?" Spencer suddenly asked making Derek choke on his piece of food.

Aiden's father looked at Spencer concerned.

"Because you are still young for that Spencer, you're still a little girl." He told her with a glare, why was she bringing this up now?

"Then Skye is also too young for that I mean we are both the same age so if she is ready to get married with Aiden and all of that, then why aren't I?" Spencer asked him with a grin.

Aiden smiled as he looked at his sister, she always knew how to blackmail people or else how would she have gotten always what she wanted from Aiden the last fifteen years of her life?

"Fine maybe Skye is too young to get married and to start thinking about having kids." Aiden's father said giving up.

"Thank you." Aiden told his father before he continued to eat.

As they ate slowly Skye felt her whole body shake, she was far too nervous for all of this and nearly jumped when Aiden grabbed her left hand under the table. Skye looked at him and he nodded telling her that everything was perfectly fine.

"So how is being the King of Vampires any different from being an Alpha?" Cody asked with a small smirk.

James looked at the teenager that sat far from him in the table, he seemed really naïve and by the simple question James already doubted the capacity of leadership of this particular Alpha.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" James asked him as he set down his glass.

"I just need to know how the new relationship that your daughter holds with the Alpha of this pack won't be unfair for us, the other packs." Cody said as he glared at him, he had the courage to at least do that but it was clearly a stupid move.

Skye looked at Cody.

"I assure you that my father's opinion won't weight in on Aiden's decisions as well as yours won't matter either." Skye told him in a hard tone even if she tried to keep it light.

Cody smiled.

"Aiden, you should probably tell your Luna to never address an Alpha like that, it's disrespectful." Cody said as he glared at Skye.

Aiden gave a growl and set his fork down.

"And you should probably be careful as well, I am not only the future Luna of this pack I'm the princess of the vampires." Skye told him with authority.

Cody sat back down and looked at her surprised.

"So if there was a war between vampires and werewolves with whom would you stand?" Cody asked her knowing the dilemma this would cause.

Skye fell into silence before she looked at him.

"I would never choose." Skye said in a soft voice.

"What if it was the life of Aiden against your father's life?" Cody asked as Skye looked at him shocked, why would she ever do that?

"She would never have to choose, as the king I am responsible for the whole breed of vampires when most Alphas only have a few werewolves under his charge, and when a werewolf disobeys his Alpha you cast him away and he becomes an Omega or a rouge whatever you prefer to address them but when a vampire disobeys his king they are killed. There will not be a war between vampires and werewolves; on the contrary now that my daughter has found her mate within this pack I am willing to make an alliance with werewolves or at least this pack." James said shocking everyone in the dining table especially his daughter.

Skye looked at her father surprised, an alliance between vampires and werewolves was always unspoken something that was nearly fiction.

"An alliance made of vampires and werewolves?" Cody asked skeptical.

"Yes, an alliance I am sure Aiden will be willing to do that as much as I am since this is about the safety of someone that we both love, my daughter." James said as he looked at Aiden who immediately nodded.

Skye gave a small sigh and looked at Renee, she smiled kindly at her before she looked at her and pointed at her own neck and gave her a questioning look.

Skye froze and looked at Renee; she gave a small smirk and winked at her. Renee had seen her bite mark or at least she knew about it.

"May I be excused for a second; I need to go to the ladies room." Skye said as she got up from her chair.

As Skye placed her napkin down Aiden looked at her confused but Skye gestured him to follow her.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is." Aiden said as he got up as well and followed her.

Skye walked down the hallway with Aiden behind her until she reached the bathroom, as she entered she left the door opened so Aiden could enter with her.

"That was unbelievable." Skye murmured as she looked at the mirror.

"I'm sorry for Cody, my dad invited him and he thought that maybe if Cody got to know you and your father and saw that you weren't a threat to his pack he would reconsider the fact of killing any of you if you enter his territory by mistake." Aiden said apologizing, he felt as if this was his entire fault; after all he had let it happen.

Skye shook her head.

"It's not that believe me, besides even if it was it's not your fault, it's not like my father is not doing anything. He has a smart mouth just like I do. But that's not it; I just don't know how she was able to tell." Skye said with a sight of exasperation.

"Who was able to tell what?" Aiden asked confused, what was she talking about now?

"Renee, she somehow knows that you already marked me. I spend the whole afternoon fixing my hair so it would cover my bite mark, there's nothing wrong with it I'm just telling you that before you take it the wrong way or get alarmed, I just thought that it would be better to keep that away from my dad and Renee this night. The last thing I need is my father going mental when he sees the bite mark, I somehow have the suspicious that in a way he would try to kill you and I would never let him do that, we would have a fight and then your parents, at least your mother who gives me the impression of having an awful sweet heart would feel bad about it but what I can't let go is how was Renee able to tell that you marked me? She pointed at her own neck and all." Skye said as she looked at Aiden.

"I don't know." Aiden said in a low voice.

Then Skye looked at him shocked.

"It was you." Skye said with a scoff.

"What? Me?" Aiden asked confused.

"Aiden, you don't have long hair like I do." Skye told him as she shook her head.

"I know, not that your long blonde locks are not beautiful but it's not my style." Aiden said with a small smirk making Skye groan.

Skye hit her forehead with her hand.

"Aiden, you don't have long hair to hide your bite mark like I did, she saw your bite mark not mine!" Skye said as she tried to look at Aiden's bite mark.

"I'm sorry Skye but I don't think Renee will tell your dad not when things are getting so heat up in the dining table and I certainly wish I was talking about the food." Aiden said with a groan.

Skye felt her blood freeze; she looked at Aiden's bite and could see the faint black lines appearing where she had bit Aiden earlier.

"Skye, are you okay? You got suddenly so pale." Aiden said as he cupped her face in his hands.

"Yes, I'm alright." Skye told him nervously as she slowly pulled away her hand from Aiden's neck and placed it on his chest.

"Are you sure?" Aiden asked her, there was definitely something off about Skye.

"Yes, I'm just still nervous for all of this. Now we should better get back before my father and Cody decides to rip each other throats." Skye said with a sigh before she headed back to the dining room.

When they headed back to the dining room Skye saw that nothing had changed since she had left, they were all quiet and eating their meals.

"Did somebody died or why do you all have those awful frowns?" Skye murmured as she and Aiden sat down.

"You can ask your father and his girlfriend that." Cody said spitting out the words.

Before Aiden could speak Skye glared at Cody.

"Did my father, Renee or I ever do something to you Cody? Or why the great hate towards us?" Skye asked him for once confronting him.

"You asked about something dead, aren't all vampires dead, undead?" Cody asked with a shrug and a smirk.

"Vampires are immortal not dead, they have a heartbeat, they eat, sleep, blood runs through their veins and they can procreate just like any other living thing. We feel pain, sadness, happiness and love just like any other human would, we're not quite different from any other human, there are just some small exceptions but of course those are understatements for werewolves like you." Skye said with a scoff as she rolled her eyes, this was useless it was like arguing with a little boy.

"Understatements for werewolves like me, what do you mean by that?" Cody asked her; he had not liked how Skye had place those words, what had she meant by that?

"Well, for example do you even know what the real responsibility of being an leader is, you are an Alpha after all but with no intention of offending you Alpha right now you are not acting like one. Here you are sitting with another Alpha, a formal Alpha and the Vampire King yet you are so determinate on pissing me off instead of looking out for the wellness of your own pack, we have bigger things to worry about than to be thinking about my situation or my family's." Skye told him, he wasn't at all a good leader.

"We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you." Cody told her, Cody couldn't blame anyone but her.

Skye looked at him and smiled.

"So now you're saying that all of this is somehow my fault?" Skye asked him, she couldn't believe the nerve of this lad.

"You were the one that came to Washington in the first place." Cody said; if Skye had stayed things wouldn't be like this at all.

Skye gave a scoff, at the moment she didn't know if she had to laugh or to seriously be pissed off.

"So you think I did this on purpose? I had no idea that my grandfather had married to a werewolf and neither did my father, I had no idea that I would find my mate here if I had do you think I would have risked my life in this constant danger just by getting here? But that doesn't matter anymore because you see I am already here, I'm the mate of an Alpha and right now I don't see the way to go back to the life I had before it would simply not be the same after all of this." Skye told him as she tried to gain back her composure.

"I think you are saying that because you actually enjoy all of this, it's fun being you, isn't it?" Cody asked cynically.

Skye started to laugh.

"Fun, you think it's fun?" Skye said raising her voice.

"Skyler, please don't start." Her father started, he knew very well where things were headed.

"No, please daddy he might as well know about it." Skye told her father; Cody had no right to talk about her like that.

James gave a sigh and looked at her daughter.

"Skyler, please don't." He said warning her; things would only end up bad between them.

But Skye ignored him; her gazed was fixed on Cody who currently had a smirk placed on his arrogant face.

"Do you honestly think it is merely fun or amusing to be me? To be a half blood, a demi-vampire? Well it's not, it's not fun to be constantly chased by vampires that only want to sexually assault you and to kill you, it is not fun to be constant moving around so the vampires don't find out where you live, to live in fear all the time, to not be even able to go to the bloody store that is only a block away from your house because it's far too dangerous to even leave your house, do you know how it is to live your whole life being locked up, to have constant restrictions, to place the lives of every single person you love in danger, do you honestly think that it's fun? I don't know about you Cody but for me a simple Brit; that is nowhere near being fun or even tolerable. But in life sometimes you have to make sacrifices, I am surrounded by people who are willing to put everything they know in danger and I admire them for that." Skye said as she felt a single tear roll down her face.

Sacrifices, just like the one her mother made before Skye was born, Taylor had chosen her daughter's life over her own and Skye would never forget that.

"So was that clear enough for you Cody?" Aiden asked him in an angry tone as he glared at him.

Cody nodded slowly.

"Clear enough, okay I get it this is not her fault but we still have tons of vampires trying to break in not only in your territory but mine too so what are we going to do?" Cody asked him, he really hadn't known.

"That is what the alliance is for." James said in a calm voice.

"And what exactly the alliance will help us in?" Cody asked; he didn't see what good would be brought out of this.

"It will help us strengthen in numbers." James said explaining to them.

"Strengthen in numbers? Why would we possibly need numbers?" Cody asked confused, there were more werewolves than vampires so why need more backup?

"Because this is only the beginning, more vampires are going to try to enter the territory one in specific, his name is Nigel." James said with hate lacing up his voice.

"And what does this vampire what?" Cody asked; what was this guy after?

"He wants me." Skye said in a soft voice.

"You, he wants you?" Cody asked not quite knowing how she fell into place of everything.

"Nigel wants to finish what he started three years ago." Skye said in a low voice.

Aiden grabbed her hand under the table and gave her a reassuring look.

"And what is that?" Cody asked confused, what did this girl have that it was so appealing to the vampires?

"Nigel believe what any other unmated vampire will believe when they catch my daughter's scent, as a demi-vampire she produces strong pheromones that can overrule any vampire's desire, they will believe that Skyler is their mate, they will kill to get her and eventually will kill Skyler for her blood and power, if a vampire gets in hold of my daughter blood and drinks it this vampire will become stronger than any other vampire, indestructible and will begin killing human kind. In other words my daughter's blood can be our salvation or our destruction." James said before he looked at his daughter, Skye looked at him with a scared look she knew what he knew, that a war was coming soon and that she would be in the middle of all of it.

***

"Are you okay Skye?" Spencer asked her in a calm voice, today was a lot to take in especially for Skye and Spencer knew that.

Skye looked up and nodded.

"Yes, I'm alright. Are you sure that your mother doesn't need help with washing the dishes or cleaning the table?" Skye asked her nervously, she needed to do something to be distracted.

"Like my mom said before you are kind enough to offer yourself for help but you are still really pale I think that the whole discussion about your blood affected you, right now you need to rest." Spencer said as she sat on the sofa next to Skye.

Skye looked at Spencer and gave a sight.

"I swear that I'm alright Spencer, this always happens when we talk about Nigel or my blood but I'm fine. I actually feel stronger in a way, whenever my dad goes on about Nigel and the blood I faint or throw up it always ends in a mess and somehow I am shocked that it didn't tonight." Skye said wondering off.

"That would be because you and Aiden are together as mates, you have the bond." Spencer said to Skye's surprise.

Skye looked up at her.

"How did you?" Skye asked her confused, how had she found out?

"Well even though your hair covers all your neck and from where I was seated I couldn't see Aiden's mark I am still able to smell Aiden in you as well as I can smell you in Aiden, your scents are somehow mixed up but of course that was only temporally, it will be gone in a few hours or so but also as part as Aiden's pack I can feel you as the Luna and your authority over me, over all of us." Spencer said with a smile, finally Spencer would have someone worthy inside her head for once.

Skye looked at her shocked.

"You can feel me as the Luna?" She asked her shocked, how did that work exactly?

Spencer smiled and nodded.

"I know it is hard to get but I do, you should probably not freak out next time we are in our wolf forms and you can suddenly hear us in your mind. As the Luna you will be able to do that." Spencer told her with a smile, now she would be able to talk to someone nice for starters.

"Bloody hell, that is weird." Skye murmured; she would now be able to listen to others people's thoughts instead of her usual mental ones.

"Same thoughts here, especially when you think of private things, they will know everything." Spencer said before she laughed remembering how many times she slipped and let the guys in.

Skye gazed nervously at the kitchen door; Spencer looked at her and gave a sigh.

"What's wrong now?" Spencer asked her confused, why was Skye so nervous?

"Do you think that Renee is alright in there with your mum, I mean what if they get in an argument? I know it's already too much to ask for from your mother, she really doesn't have to be this nice." Skye said; she knew things could get really bad at any moment.

"She is not nice, this is how my mom is besides it seems like Renee has nothing against her even if she is a werewolf like any other of us." Spencer said with a shrug, honestly she had nothing to worry about.

"She only hates the Alphas that are like Austin, to give you an example of that you clearly have Cody, Austin was just like that." Skye told her with a sight.

"Wow, Renee had to put up to a lot of things with a mate like that." Spencer murmured; she couldn't even stand the guy Cody for once.

"I know, do you think my dad and Aiden are going to be alright by being in there with Cody, his betas and your father?" Skye asked; she knew her father didn't like to be disrespected especially by young idiots like Cody.

It had been five minutes since they had all left to the studio of Aiden's father, they were going to speak about the alliance but so far as every second passed Skye grew more nervous.

"They will be fine, Aiden will keep an eye on your father and Derek will keep an eye on Aiden and somehow it will work out eventually Cody knows that whatever is coming near he and his pack won't be able to fight against it so the smartest thing to do is to have allies when it comes to a war even if one of those allies is the Vampire King." Spencer said trying to make Skye calm down.

Skye nodded and was quiet for a few seconds, concentrated in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about now?" Spencer asked her, Skye was sure someone hard to read.

Skye gave a sigh.

"Just about something your dad said earlier, about Aiden and I getting married and having kids. Are having kids very important for your father?" Skye asked her, why was it such a priority?

"Not only for my dad but for any werewolf especially an Alpha, you see having kids is the best way to assure the pack to have numbers to create a better pack and for an Alpha is a way to assure his pack that he will leave a great leader in line." Spencer said in a small voice, it had always been like that bloodlines that went on forever.

"So Aiden would really be looking up to have a child?" Skye asked, the words weirdly rolling off her tongue.

Spencer nodded.

"He would, as a matter of fact Aiden loves babies. Do you know that most guys are not really good with babies? Well Aiden is the whole opposite of that, an aunt that we have in North Caroline came around seven months ago to present us her newborn baby girl, Aiden was mesmerized by her the baby's name is Beatriz and Aiden fell in love with the baby and he took care of her as if he was the father, my aunt showed him how to feed the baby, change the diaper and he even taught me the perfect way to grab a baby in your arms, ever since that day Aiden really knew that whenever he found his mate he would really like to begin and start a family, to have kids of his own." Spencer said with a smile as she remembered.

Skye suddenly thought about the idea of getting married with Aiden, having kids with him and spending all that time together and somehow all of this brought a smile to her face.

"What are you thinking about now?" Spencer asked with a small smirk.

Skye felt herself blushed before she shook her head slightly shaking away all of her thoughts.

"Nothing I was just-." Skye started before she was interrupted by a sudden crash.

A vampire entered the room where they were through the window, it snarled at Skye before it charged towards her.

"Mine." It hissed at her once he had knocked Skye down and clawing at her.

Skye looked at the vampire and saw how it had shred part of her dress, her favorite red dress.

"Alright, now I'm really pissed off." Skye said before she jumped towards the vampire and managed to pull him outside with her both of them landing on the ground.

"Skye, wait! Aiden, get here now!" Spencer yelled as she looked at the vampires that was where outside of the house, they had ambushed her.

***

"So you would bring reinforcements here?" Cody asked still unsure of this whole plan.

"Only if it was necessary, if they were needed otherwise no other of my vampires would enter any of these territories." James said trying to keep the peace around them.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked Aiden who seemed to be constantly wondering off.

"It seems like Cody finds any other small details to disagree with all of this, as if he didn't want the alliance." Aiden murmured in a low voice, he knew that this was the best for any pack but sometimes Cody was so stupid he wasn't able to see the same things like Aiden id.

"Well at least we are going somewhere, he has agreed to some things that have to be something right?" Derek said trying to brighten up his mood; after all they did have made a very impressive progress with Cody in the past minutes than they have before in years.

Aiden shrugged and looked at his father and how Cody, he and Skye's father tried to solve the best way to make this new treaty work for all of them without risking the life of any other werewolf but most important without risking the life of Skye.

"So what do you think about it Aiden, does this somehow sound reasonable to you?" His father asked him as he looked at his son, by being the Alpha of the pack Aiden had the last say in this.

Aiden opened his mouth but before he could even speak a huge crash came from downstairs followed by some screams.

"Aiden, Aiden!" Spencer yelled in panic, she needed their help now.

They all rushed downstairs and saw that Spencer was looking at the window.

"What happened?" Aiden asked her as he saw that chaos that was around them.

"A vampire came in, Skye is outside with him and there are more. I think we have been ambushed." Spencer told him as she looked at him afraid; it was so quick that she really couldn't do anything about it.

Before Spencer could say something else Aiden, Derek, James and Renee leaped out of the window and went outside.

"Skye, Skyler!" Aiden yelled as he saw what was really happening.

Skye looked around and saw all the vampires around her, all of them were bloodthirsty, they couldn't control themselves. They all hissed in union before they started to attack. Skye immediately fought back remembering everything she could from the classes her father had gave her, to focus and to seek the enemies weakness which it was in this case her own scent. She bared out her fangs before she hit a vampire that was near by sending him down to the ground, she even used her own high heels as a personal weapon sliding up their throats with the tip of the high heels.

Aiden looked at her shocked, she seemed another person not the same girl that a few moments ago seemed to have a breakdown, and this girl was strong.

"Don't shift into your werewolf form if you do the vampires will take Skyler away." James warned him, he knew that the vampires would see that as an immediate threat.

Aiden nodded before they all started to kill the vampires that were trying to hurt Skye.

Soon the numbers decreased until there were only two vampires around Skye, just as they were both about to launched towards her someone yank both of them away from her killing them.

"Skye, you have lots of explaining to do." A guy said as he threw the dead corpses to the ground.

Skye looked slowly up and gave a gasp in surprise

"Jace, is that you?" She said shocked not believing that he was actually here.

"Skye," He said as he looked at her.

Skye gave a small scream before she threw her arms around him hugging him tightly.

"You're alive." She said with happiness.

"Of course I'm alive, Skye it's going to take more than just to leave to another country to get rid of me and you know that perfectly well mate." Jace said with a laugh, she had a lot to explain to him.

Skye pulled away and smiled, her eyes were starting to get watery.

"I just thought that Nigel had somehow gotten to you and I feared the worse, if never seeing you again was now so-." Skye said before Jace cut her off.

"But I'm here now and I will never leave you alone again and this time I'm being utterly serious." Jace told her as he wrapped his arm around Skye's waist pulling her closer.

"Seems like your dear Luna has another boyfriend, she is an unfaithful Luna Aiden, so how does that feel?" Cody said with a smirk knowing this would tick the Alpha off.

"What?" Skye said confused, what did he mean by that?

Then she saw the hurtful look Aiden held in his eyes.

"No, Jace and I are not like that." Skye said trying to correct him.

"Your words hurt me Skye." Jace said next to him pretending to be wounded.

Skye rolled her eyes before she smacked Jace on the arm.

"Please Jace; the thought of it is sick, repulsive." Skye told him as she made a face in disgust.

"So you're saying that I'm not your type?" Jace asked her with a small pout.

"For god's sake that is so weird, how can you even say that Jace?" Skye asked him shocked, what was wrong with him?

"Hypothetically speaking if I were a stranger to you would I be your type?" Jace asked her, he had to try at least.

Skye gave a scoff.

"Maybe, you know what no you wouldn't so stop that is so gross, but even then that is not the case Jace I have known you ever since I was born so please do not speak about it like that or else you will make me get sick." Skye told him as she looked at him.

"So if you two are not dating then what are you?" Spencer asked her confused, who exactly was this guy?

Skye looked at her dad.

"Dad did you tell them last night?" Skye asked him, he should've mentioned something by that.

"Tell them what?" He asked innocently, he had after all done this on purpose.

"Dad I can't believe you did not tell them!" Skye said shocked; so that was why Aiden acted so weird whenever she mentioned Jace, he didn't know.

"Tell us what?" Aiden asked confused, what was all of this about?

"The reason of why no matter what I will always love Jace, go ahead dad tell them." Skye said as she started to place back on her high heels.

"Well Aiden, you see Skyler and Jace share a special bond that will never go away. They have been together ever since Skye was born, she loves him unconditionally but it seems that I forgot to tell you about this last night." James said with a small smile, he was really enjoying Aiden's reaction right now.

"What? Did you forget to say this on purpose?" Aiden asked, he somehow felt furious, he had already marked Skye as his and now her father was telling him that she already loved someone else and that she shared a special bond with him.

The same guy that had his arm around his mate's waist, he had her.

"Did I forget to mention that he was Jace Shawnfield my son and Skye's older brother?" James said with a smile.

"Older brother, you have a brother Skye?" Aiden asked confused, since when did Skye have a brother to begin with?

|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388 17 17
Skye was just an ordinary human. One with an unfortunate life. Her mother was killed in an armed robbery when she was barely a year old. Her father t...
171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
151K 4.7K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...