betrayed

"Colleen, what are you doing here?" Skye asked her confused; her being here was not a good sign.

"I should ask you the same thing Skye, what you doing here surrounded by werewolves you are a vampire after all." Colleen told her with a smirk, she would have never imagined Skye in this situation.

Skye looked at her and gave a sight.

"It is my friend a long story, and quite ironic if you ask me." Skye told her with a small chuckle.

"I think I have all of the time to listen to it, I do bring a few stories with me as well. England has missed you." Colleen said as she looked at Skye.

"And I have sure missed England but once you get to meet this place and the people that are here you will understand why I ought to stay here and make this place my home, now would you like to join us inside?" Skye asked her politely.

Colleen looked at her and nodded.

"Of course, but please do tell them that I mean no harm. These werewolves have been staring at me for the past minutes as if I am about to jump on them." Colleen told her as she eyed the werewolves who were still staring at her like guardian dogs.

"We wouldn't be like that if you took off your guns." Emma said as she looked at the huntress.

"I can't do that darling, I should be prepared at all times, any vampire rebel could strike at any time you should always be prepared especially when it comes to protecting your life and the life of others." Colleen told her with a shrug, her weapons had saved her life endless times she was after all a huntress.

As they spoke Aiden looked at Colleen, she had brown hair and brown eyes quite plain as anyone would call but there was something dangerous about her and it wasn't just the simple fact that she was a huntress. But what seemed strange for him was that someone like Colleen who was a huntress acted so friendly with Skye who was the princess of vampires, vampires who were often killed by hunters like Colleen.

"Are you alright Aiden?" Skye asked as she noticed his odd behavior.

Aiden looked at her.

"I didn't know that you had befriended hunters." Aiden told her, this whole idea seemed quite odd to him.

"We don't, at least not quite often but you see as the vampire rebels seemed to gain strength the hunters had to look for allies and what better allies than vampires themselves, Skye's father has showed us that he as well as us has the best intention when it comes to living peacefully with humans, and with the vampires on our side the hunters have gain strength the last decade." Colleen told him, it was of course natural to be confused by their unnatural alliance.

"Decade, how old are you huntress?" Cyrus asked her confused, she seemed really young.

"I'm twenty-eight soon to be twenty-nine." Colleen told him flashing a charming smile.

"You seem younger." Cyrus told her, he had actually thought that she was his age.

"I've been told, and it does work when you are in mission's undercover." Colleen told him with a small smile.

"I still remember the day you and Ryan met; it was my fault after all." Skye told her as she smiled; they had met because of her.

"And I will always thank you for that." Colleen told her, she could never really forget that day.

"Who is Ryan?" Cyrus asked confused, was he the boyfriend?

"My husband, Ryan is my husband." Colleen said calmly, she didn't quite understand the sudden interest but either way answered.