possessive

Skye pushed off the vampire and got up; there was no way she was going to be able to fight him off. Even if she had just fed up she was still weak she was not a full vampire so her strength was nothing compared to what the vampire could do to her, just as the vampire launched towards her a car came out of nowhere and hit the vampire sending it down to the ground not before some of the vampire's blood got on Skye.

"Get in the car." The guy that was driving told her.

She looked at him; he was a vampire she could tell by his scent.

"No way, I'm not going with you!" Skye told him as she took a couple of steps back.

Then the vampire that had previously attacked her got up and started to walk slowly towards Skye.

"Yeah like I was saying I should better get in your car." Skye said before she got in the guy's car.

"Hang on tight." The guy told him before he hit the vampire again and took off.

The guy drove for a while until he stopped by a hotel.

"Hide for a while I don't want anyone to see you." The guy told Skye as he turned off the car.

"No, thank you I should better leave." Skye said as she tried to open the door but it was locked.

"There is danger outside." The guy told her as he looked at her.

"How do I know that you're not the actual danger you're talking about, how could I even trust you?" Skye asked him as she glared at him.

"Because I saved your life, you owe me one now." The vampire said with a smirk.

"Just let me get out of here before I start to scream." Skye warned him, with the powerful set of lungs she had that would not be a problem.

"Calm down please Skye." The guy told him before she could scream.

"How do you know my name?" Skye asked him scared, had he been following her long?

"That's because I work for James, alright? I work for your father he sent me from the UK to come for you." The guy told her making her for once relax.

"How did you find me?" Skye asked him confused; she had not told her father where she was.

"When Jace called you I traced down the call and bingo, I found you." The guy told her with a shrug.

"But how did you get-." Skye started but he cut her off.

"Just relax Skye, you can trust me." The guy told her with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Skye asked him nervously, she could never know.

"Yes, look your scent doesn't even bother me I already have a mate so you can relax, by the way I'm Tyler." He said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." Skye told him smiling for once

***

Aiden looked around as the minutes passed, he knew that girls always took long in the bathroom but this was too much. He got up and went to the bathroom.

"Skye, are you here?" He said as he knocked on the door softly.

There was no answer and then he noticed that Skye's scent went off through the door, she had escaped. Aiden headed outside and started to follow her scent before he got a phone call, it was Cyrus.

"Aiden there was a vampire attack in front of the night club." Cyrus told him urgently, this was getting out of hand.

"You take care of it, I'm busy right now." Aiden told him as he looked around hoping to find Skye.