bitchy mode

"I finally found you princess." A voice said next to her as a pair of arms encircled Skye.

Skye gave a scream before she knocked over the guy and hit him.

"Ow, ow that hurts Skye! It's just me, I give up!" Cyrus said as he tried to covered himself.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you Cyrus? Do you have a death wish? You never ever in your life should sneak up on a demi-vampire; do you want to get some plastic surgery that bad?" Skye yelled at him frustrated before she helped him up.

"Sorry, but why are you hitting and kicking as if you wanted to kill someone, what pissed you off?" Cyrus asked Skye as he looked at her trying to read her expression.

Skye gave a small sigh.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Skye told him not really wanting to think about it.

"Even I, a guy know that when a girl says that it is nothing or that she is fine it is always all the way around, what's wrong?" Cyrus asked her as he looked up at her.

Skye gave a small groan in frustration before she plopped down to the grass.

"Nothing's wrong Cyrus, I'm just being me." Skye told him as she shrugged.

"You are a horrible liar; did you and Aiden have a fight?" Cyrus asked her, he knew that things were not going smooth between the two of them.

Skye looked at him and that was enough answer for him.

"What did you guys fought over now?" Cyrus asked her as he got near her.

Skye shook her head and before she could even answer Aiden went outside with them.

"Skye, your father is in the phone and he will like to speak with you." Aiden told her as he looked at his mate and immediately received a glare from her.

"Alright, I'll go speak with him." Skye said coldly before she pulled herself up, brushed the dirt of her jeans and headed back to the house without any other single word.

"You screwed up big time, what was it about this time?" Cyrus asked Aiden once Skye was inside of the house and out of earshot.

"What are you talking about?" Aiden asked him confused, did he know now?

"Skye is totally pissed off today, and somehow I have the feeling that her charming bitchy mode has everything to do with you." Cyrus said as he looked at Aiden.

"Two nights ago I marked her." Aiden told him as he remembered.

"And that is why she is mad at you? I mean sure she might be worried that her father will see it and yell at her or something like that but I don't think that would be at all a reason to be that mad at you." Cyrus told him; that was really nothing to be worried about.

"That is not the point, Skye's mark vanished yesterday." Aiden said as he looked at Cyrus.

"Did she-?" Cyrus started to say but eventually trailed off.

"No, she didn't reject me but when I asked her why it was gone she told me that since she was half vampire she would have to mark me first and then I would, that is the only way her mark will stay forever." Aiden said cutting off Cyrus.

"Then why don't you just do it?" Cyrus asked him, what was so bad about that?

Aiden glared at him.

"Are you seriously asking Cyrus? You know the rules." Aiden told him as he glared at his third in command.

"There rules are for stupid macho alphas that want to feel almighty, besides those rules only apply to werewolves and Skye is not that, on the contrary she is a vampire that is how it is for them. Let me make this simpler for you, do you rather lose Skye as a mate just over your huge ego?" Cyrus asked him as he eyed at his Alpha carefully.