Mcyt Scp Au

By Abhipada

"Somethings wrong. I just know it! Dr.[REDACTED] is not what he seems to be." Within the site-###, secrets ar... More

Chapter 1: Hallways
Chapter 2: The New Arrivals
Explaining: Documents (Part 1)
Explaining: Documents (Part 2)
Explaining: Documents (Part 3)
Explaining: Documents (Part 4)
Chapter 3: Troublesome
Chapter 4: Separated
Chapter 5: Dream
Explaining: Documets (Part 5)
Chapter 7: The Interview With TommyInnIt
Chapter 8: I Can Time-Travel
Update (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 8: I Can Time-Travel (Part 2)
Surprise! Im actually alive :)
Chapter 9: Problems
Announcement
Chapter 10: The Interview With Ranboo
Chapter 11: "Can You... help me?"
Chapter 12: The Doctor with Wings (Part 1)
Chapter 13: The Doctor with Wings (Part 2)
Chapter 14: A Mobile Task Force?
Chapter 15: Inside the Mind of a Scientist
Hi, I Live in Your Walls.
The Rewrite

Chapter 6: I Can't Remember

102 4 0
By Abhipada

**Hello. I am very behind with the writing-
I wanted to stay ahead with planing out the story but- y'know school just loves to smack you with tons of homework...
Also,
‼️Trigger Warning: Gore‼️**

POV: Sapnap

I entered. It felt weird when I entered the office. I felt as if I shouldn't be there. Something was telling me to leave.

I walked into the office with at least 5 guards. I stood there in confusion. Alex, or better known as Quackity, came in from the back room of the office.
"Good evening, Sapnap."
"Good evening."
He walked towards Schlatts desk and put some papers down. He walked past me. He mouthed the words, "Good luck". I heard the door shut behind him.

I didn't know what he meant by that but I didn't like it. Did I do something wrong-? Schlatt came through from the back room. He stood still for a moment looking at me. He wasn't happy nor was he mad.

"Hello. Are the reports done-?" His voice was calm but cold at the same time. I only shook my head. "We are almost done. We wanted to do some more tests but, I do want to ask you if we can."
"Hmmm.... I guess you can. But... I do want those reports soon." He narrowed his eyes towards me and then to the door. Signaling me to leave.

I turned to leave but I was blocked by a guard. Before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "Well actually Dr. Armstrong, I don't think you will be doing anymore tests for a little while." Everything slowly faded to black.

~Time Skip~
~4 hours later~

I woke up in my bed. Nothing felt weird but, my head felt a little fuzzy.
Someone knocked on my door. I sat up, "You can come in."
George came in, "Do you plan to sleep the day away-? We have reports to finish." I looked up at the shorter man and rolled my eyes. He had a thing for being quite rude when it comes to work."Whatever. How the hell did I end up here-?" George stood in silence for a moment,"... I'm not too sure. The only thing that I know is that you 'passed out' in Schlatts office." There was a still silence that hung over the room making chills shoot up my spine.

"Well. I think it's time you get up. Schlatt won't shush about the reports." George turned and left my room, closing the door. I guess I didn't realize that my clothing had been changed. To be honest, I didn't want to know who had changed my clothes.

I got up and surfed through my closet. Finding a clean lab coat and outfit, I quickly got changed.

My phone buzzed,

Gogy
Hey, I forgot to tell you. You're clipboard is on the table. Make sure to bring it.

Sapnap
Alright. Thanks.

I put my phone into my lab coats pocket and left my room. I grabbed my keys and my clipboard and headed for the lab.

"Hey, Sapnap-!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and realized who it was....
I stood in shock. The alarms went off with a loud siren filling my eardrums.
"Uh-oh." Dream picked me up bridal style and darted for the lab. What. The. Hell. Is. Happening.

We reached the doors and Dream took my badge and scanned it. I knew Dream was incredibly skilled but damn. How did he even get out-?

He walked into the lab where George was freaking out. He saw us and went dead silent. The alarms were still going off and guards headed straight to the lab. Dream teleported us into his containment. I felt sick and dizzy.
"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to take you with me. I kinda for got you where in my arms. You feel as heavy as a feather." Dream stated as he pulled me over his head.

"PUT ME DOWN-!?" I yelled at the taller creature as he slowly put me down. He chuckled at my sudden reaction. He pushed me to the side as guards made it through to the room where Dream and I were.
"Ooooh, I like a challenge." Dream lunged at the guards.

‼️!-Gore Warning-!‼️

Dream landed on the first guard, mauling his face till there was barely any facial features left. The other guards started to shoot Dream with darts. What shocked all of us was that Dream didn't fall under the darts' affects.

‼️ !-Gore is over-!‼️
**Short Gore 😌**

Dream had enough of the darts being shot at him. With one big swipe, the guards were flung into the walls that surrounded us. George rushed in in attempt to calm Dream down. George always had the ability to do that.

Dream sat down in the corner furthest from the door and us. The alarms finally died down. Dream must've fallen asleep because his breathing slowed.

George and I stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. We were snapped back into reality when we heard more footsteps coming towards the lab. Wilbur and Captain Puffy came through the doors.
Captain Puffy is one of the only scps to leave her containment. She has also proven to be very helpful around the foundation.

"You guys alright-?!" Wilbur said looking at the gory mess with widened eyes.
"We're fine or, at least I am." George responded with hesitation in his voice. I was still looking at Dream. Puffy came slowly towards me, causing me to snap my head up to look at her. Puffy stepped back, "Are you ok-?" I only responded with a nod. I didn't know what exactly to say or in do. I kinda just stood there looking at Dream until Wilbur got my attention. Puffy gently grabbed my hand and led me away.

I might have to go to therapy. I'm not looking forward to that.

~Time Skip~
~A day later~

I walked into the lab. It was pretty silent. Dream was in his usual spot in the corner. George wasn't here yet. He's at therapy, I think. I'm not to sure but, I do know that they have to fix the cameras that Dream managed to break.

I took my usual spot and looked over some paper work that I had. The still silence hung over the room like a dark cloud. The longer I sat there, staring down onto my paper work, the more focused I became.

Soon enough, I couldn't even here the a/c starting and shutting off. I was in a calm bubble of my own. I don't normally have moments like this. Dream suddenly tapped on the glass, making me jump.
"Oh, hello Dream. Do you need something-?"
Dream looked at me for a moment before pointing to his head. I tilted mine, unsure of what the creature was trying to say. Dream made sigh. "You.... Forget." Dream was in his creature like form. Which is why his voice sounds almost broken. "What do you mean-?"
"Forget... Friend.... Me..."
I forgot a friend-? "W-who did I forget-?"
"Me."
I sat there. We both started at each other. Dream switched into his human-like form. "The cameras are broken. They won't know. They won't erase your memory this time." I looked at Dream trying to process everything.

They erased my memory. "When was this-? When did they erase my memory-?" I wanted to know. I 𝑁𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 to know. "A day ago." The eyes on Dreams mask glowed a soft red.

"I think our time is up, Nick. Just remember, do not trust Schlatt. Clay made that mistake." My emotions mixed fast. I was angry, scared, and concerned. "What do you mean 'Clay made that mistake'-?!" Dream turned into the blob like creature and wobbled over to the corner. "Dream-?!" I was trying to be careful not to raise my voice. I didn't want to deal with the higher ups. There was silence. "Dre-" I was cut off when the door to the lab opened.

"Hey... What's going on-?" Wilbur and Puffy came through the door. Puffy is not allowed to be on her own so, she decided to stay by Wilbur until Dr. Niki came back from her vacation time. Dr. Niki is a very nice lady. She adores the safe scps despite some of them not looking very appealing.
I nodded. Did they hear the conversation-? Puffy came a little closer and looked at Dream. I guess he had moved because he was back to standing near the glass.

"I just came by to drop of some 'lovely' paper work." Wilbur walked over to me and handed me the papers for some scps that I guess were the news ones. I looked at Wilbur with a confused face.
"It's the newer ones. Schlatt believes that you are close to done with Scp 6031 that maybe you assist me with the newer ones. And so you know, there are three of them." I nodded. Dammit Schlatt.

Wilbur turned and headed for the door,"Come Puffy. You know I can't leave you here." Puffy turned and walked towards Wilbur. "Bye Sapnap-!" I forgot she doesn't know my real name.
"Bye-!" I turned and Dream was back in his corner. I sat down and reviewed the new paper work. Turns out that there still needs to be an interview done.

~Time Skip~
~8pm~

It was getting late so I decided to pack up for the night. "Night, Dream." He hummed in response. I turned and headed for the dorms. It wasn't a long walk but it felt like it. I turned a couple of corners and unlock the door to the dorms. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Karl at all today. Probably still getting interviewed because he's still new.

I headed to my room. I could hear George talking to someone on the phone in the kitchen. I decided to ignore it and continue to my room. I opened up the door and got settled in. Cleaned myself and headed to bed. It's been a long a boring day but oh well.

Words count: 1787
**Oh my-
This one took all my motivation to write-
And uhm... the next chapter will be an unfinished document on Dream... I forgot to mention this on the last Documents but, they are unfinished. The foundation hasn't done an interview yet so, the documents are just quick observations of them. And I am also in the hospital right now. Don't worry, the story will still be updated and the problem that I am having isn't very serious. So yeah, Anyways
Take care everyone-!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
13.8K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
263K 8.2K 67
(Y/N) is a laid back, sweethearted therapist that cares about everyone and talks to animals for company. she has two friends she'd prefer to hang aro...
67.5K 771 23
COMPLETED. ( โ™ก ) โ‰ก DESCRIPTION ... โ› :: [ Bloody surprise like cherry pie, ] โ› :: [ Will not write about Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Philza, Ranb...