Mafia's sweet addiction (BΓ—B)

Oleh Bts_stan98

Calum is definition of sweetness and beauty. He is kind and help people like sweet angel he is. He work at... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
Stranger at the door.
Handsome stranger & kind Angel
Innocence and Attraction
Surprise visit
Am I some plaything to him?
Mysterious Enemy
New Enemy
Date Night
Anonymous Letter
The truth
Moving in
New Home
Touch of love
A/N (New Story)
Deal & trouble
Confession
Meeting his parents
Unexpected Visitor
Love at first sight
Disappeared?
πŸ”žMineπŸ”ž
Morning bliss
Double Trouble
Torture
Rescued
Painful memories
Unhealed Wounds
πŸ”ž Love Affirmation πŸ”ž
Love is in the air
Love is in the air- part 2
Family vacation
Romantic Surprise
πŸ”žNever ending loveπŸ”ž
Payback for Bad deeds
Secret Party Celebration
πŸ”žBad luckπŸ”ž
Made for each other
Tied together (END)

Flashback

4.2K 113 5
Oleh Bts_stan98

Jeremy's Pov:-
We got into car and I started driving towards my villa. My baby stopped crying but he is not talking much, just looking out of window. My heart break looking at his state. I interwined my hand against his rubbing it with my thumb. He put his other hand on our interwined hands and lifted it to his cheek rubbing his cheek against my hand. He bring his legs to his chest and rested our hands on his legs leaning head on my hand. I drived and we reached house. I parked my car and looked at my angel still in same position.
"We are here baby."I said softly. He released my hand softly and we got out of car. I walked around and wrapped my hand around his waist pulling him by my side. We reached main door, I entered the passcode and opened the door. We sat down on couch. I gave him glass of water.
"What do you want to eat baby?"I asked him running hands through his hair.
"I have no appetite Jeremy."he said leaning on my shoulder. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose against my neck. I would have loved this feeling other time but now he needs to eat.
"Baby, you have to eat something. What did you had after breakfast whole day?" I asked.
He started fidgeting his fingers," Sam made me eat sandwich piece." He said.
"Angel, you only on piece of sandwich whole day.. that's not done. You have to eat. I am not going to listen to you in this case. Tell me what you want to eat?"
"I really don't want to eat. I will cook something for you."he said getting up from couch.
I pulled him on my lap," you want me to eat when you don't have anything in your stomach. If you are not eating then I am also not eating."I said kissing his forehead.
"Jer, don't do that."
"Then tell me you will eat."

Callum's Pov:-
I signed and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.
"Please eat baby. I can't see you like this."he said kissing my neck.
"Fine for you but you order anything I will have what you will have."I mumbled.
He kissed me and smiled lightly" ok baby."
He ordered chicken burger and bacon wrapped hotdog.

"This are their best dishes. You will love it."I nodded. Food arrived in some time. Jeremy unwrapped the burger and hold it in front of mouth.
"Eat baby."he said softly.
"Jer, I can eat myself."I said trying to grab burger.
"No baby, I am feeding you."I didn't protest and took a bit from burger. It tastes really good. I ate slowly. He feed me eating in between feeding me. I felt already full after some bites from burger and hotdog.
"I am full."I said.
"Baby, you didn't ate much few more bites please."he said.
I shook my head no and pouted. He signed and got up putting me down on couch.
"Wait here."he said walking towards kitchen. He came back after sometime holding glass of orange juice.
"Drink this baby, you need energy."
I took glass from him drinking the juice. He ate silently checking on me time to time. He finished eating and throw trash in bin. I was lying on couch exhausted watching him.
He picked me up,"let's get you to bed baby. You need sleep."
He put me down on bed. I pulled his hand making him sit and climbed on his lap wrapped hands around him putting head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly.
"Baby, take hot shower. You will feel better."he said kissing my cheek softly.
"Too comfortable. I don't want to get up."I said snuggling against him more.
He pulled out slightly,"do you want me to shower you baby?"he asked kissing my neck and sucking slightly.
"Jer,mmmm.."I gripped his shirt.
He squeezed my waist slightly kept prepping kisses on my neck and sucking small hickeys. I squirmed in his hold.
"Do you want that baby?"he whispered in my ears and sucked the tip of my ear.
I wiggled in his lap and somehow managed get up from his lap and ran towards bathroom. I heard him chuckle and I blushed furiously. How he managed to make me feel like that even in this situation. I shook my thoughts and strip off my clothes.
I finished brushing my teeth and taking shower wrapping towel around my waist. I realised I forgot to bring clothes. I groaned and peaked my head out of door.
"Jer, can you hand me some clothes?
"Yes sure."he hand me some tshirt and shorts.

I got out of bathroom and saw Jeremy talking on phone with someone.
"Ok Kyle. Let me know when you find something."he end the call.
He turned around and looked at me head to toe. He walked to me and pulled me towards me. He rubbed his nose on my neck inhaling.
"You smell heavenly baby."he whispered slightly licking the skin.
"Now sleep baby."he said kissing my cheek.
"Jeremy sleep here with me tonight please."I said wrapping hands around him. He picked me up by waist and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed pulling the covers and kissed my forehead.
"Just wait for 5 mins, I will quickly take shower and then we will sleep."
I nodded and he left to take clothes from his room.
I snuggled against blanket. Jeremy came out of bathroom towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes widened. I never really paid attention to his abs last time we made out. I almost drooled over his hot body blush tinted my cheeks.
"Like what you see baby?"he smirked.
I hide my face in blanket embarrassed about staring.
He chuckled,"don't hide baby. It's all yours."he changed quickly.

I got on bed and pulled blanket over his body. He spread his arms and I instantly snuggled against him. I wrapped hands around his body tightly. He kissed me deeply and then kissed my forehead.
"Sleep my angel."he said softly.
I looked up at him and pulled him by neck for another kiss. I signed in our kiss and pulled out rubbing my nose against his neck. My eyes started dropping by his warm and soothing embrace. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Midnight
I sat in the corner of my room knees against my chest crying reminding my dad's harsh words as he found out my interest in boys.
"What did I do to deserve faggot son like you?"he growled angrily.
"But dad what's wrong in that?"I said fearfully.
"How dare you even ask me that question you faggot. You are shame to our family. I don't want some faggot as my son you understand slut...."he said gripping my hair harshly.
I winced on pain and begged my father to release me. He pushed me down,"you can't even tolerate that pain. I think I have to teach you how to bear a pain like a man."he said pulling out belt.
My eyes widened in fear as I backed up against wall. My eyes filled with tears.
"You will learn to endure the pain faggot and be the man." He swing his hand and belt striked on my back. I cried in pain but he didn't stop. He kept striking again and again. I keep screaming but he showed no mercy. I scooped in ball trying to hide my body from strikes.
I don't know for how much time he kept beating me. He stopped bat some point,"I hope you learn from this and endure the pain next time." He left home slamming the door.
I stand up holding wall my whole body throbbing with pain tears streaming down my cheeks. I reached my room limping. I sat in corner with unbearable pain in all my body. I sat all night like that.
Morning came and my bedroom door slammed open. My head snapped up with fear.
"You faggot, where is my breakfast?"he growled.
I shivered in fear and tried to get up.
"You need another lesson slut."he said walking towards me.

Jeremy's Pov:-
"Please don't hurt me. I am sorry. Please spare me, please."
I got up on my baby screaming in sleep. Tears streaming down on his cheeks. He is shivering and squirming in my arms.
"Baby, baby get up. No one is going to hurt you my love."I said rubbing his back.
"Please don't hurt me."he whimpered.
My heart break looking at my baby's whimpers and cries.
"Baby wake up. Look you are safe. I am here, your Jeremy."I tried waking him up.
He opened his eyes filled with water. He wrapped his arms around my neck crying continuously.
"Jeremy, make them go away Jeremy. He is going to hurt me .I can't endure the pain."he said whimpering.
"Baby you are safe. No one is going to hurt you. I am here no one can touch you when I am here."I said trying to calm him down.
He sniffled against my neck tightening his arms around me. I rubbed his back and took the glass of water from night stand.
"Drink some water baby. You will feel better." I said softly.
He took glass of water from my and drink it whole at once. I put glass aside and pulled him in my lap. He wrapped hands around me tightly. I kissed his forehead and ran my hand through his hair.
"What happened baby, you were screaming?" I asked him.
He sniffled again," I had horrible dream. He used to beat me up with leather belt when he wanted to took out his anger. I saw in dream when he beat me for first time. He kept striking his belt without pause. Then he was coming to beat me again next morning because I didn't prepared breakfast for him." He shivered and hugged me tightly.
My blood boiled hearing what that fucker did to my precious baby. He is asshole and monster. He doesn't deserve to live after what he done with my angel cruelly. I will find out that bastard and will take revenge of every tear my baby dropped because of him.
"Baby, I am here. You are safe."I said cupping his cheeks softly attaching my lips with his.

Callum's Pov:-
He moved his lips softly against mine. I can feel his love and affection from our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He plunged his tongue into my mouth sucking my tongue softly. I moaned savoring the feeling of his tongue against mine. We pulled out our foreheads against each other.
"I am gonna protect you baby. No one can hurt you when you are with me."he said kissing my cheek.
"I trust you."I said kissing his cheeks.
He laid down on bed with me in his arms. He tangled our legs together. I snuggled against his chest. He tightened his hold around me. I feel content and protected in his arms.
He kissed my forehead repeatedly. I signed and closed my eyes. I never wanted this moment to end. My painful past, those horrible flashbacks drifted away from my mind slowly in his embrace.
My Personal Heaven!!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

207K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
63.3K 1.6K 34
#1 in boston April 27th #1 in evansfamily April 15th #1 in scottevans April 14th #1 in exboyfriend July 8th #5 in sistersbestfriend April 14th "𝓼𝓱�...
172K 3.6K 65
Kidnapped and taken to an assassin's training camp leads to Roxie having sell her soul to the devil to save someone close to her. She then became a...
920 72 49
Billionaire. Bad boy. Mafiosos. ...None of which describes Christian personally; he just happens to know them all. Meet Christian, a self-contained...