๐“๐–๐“๐๐“๐…๐‹๐Ž๐: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay amorry_core21

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ โ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค... ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐š๐ค... Higit pa

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
Chapter |1|
Chapter |2|
Chapter |3|
Chapter |4|
Chapter |5|
Chapter |6|
Chapter |7|
Chapter |8|
Chapter |9|
Chapter |10|
Chapter |12|
Chapter |13|
Chapter |14|
Chapter |15|
Chapter |16|
SNEAK PEAK: NEW COVER
ACT 2
ADOLESCENCE |1|
ADOLESCENCE |2|
ADOLESCENCE |3|
ADOLESCENCE |4|
ADOLESCENCE |5|
ADOLESCENCE |6|
Hi! I'LL BE ON A BREAK
ADOLESCENCE |7|
ADOLESCENCE |8|
ADOLESCENCE |9|
ADOLESCENCE |10|
ADOLESCENCE |11|
ADOLESCENCE |12|
ADOLESCENCE |13|
ADOLESCENCE |14|

Chapter |11|

4.9K 304 197
Galing kay amorry_core21

Jeremy gone mad

Aurum's POV:

|• "Cassis?!", I watched as Jeremy pulled on Cassis's collar, bringing him close. But before Jeremy could attack him, he broke the chain and jumped back.

Cassis landed infront of me, "Aurum, what are you doing here?!", he asked worriedly before grasping my shoulders. "You're...fine...right?", I stuttered out.

Glancing down at my clothes, his yellow eyes narrowed slightly, as if getting an idea on what happened to me.

"Aurum! Get away from her you bastard!!!", hearing Jeremy's voice made me look behind my causin. Jeremy picked up a sword near him and threw it at Cassis's back.

"Watch out!", As I pushed him out of the way I swiftly caught the sword's blade between my left hand's fingers before throwing it back to the air, catching it with my right when it landed.

"Aurum, go back to your room!"

I glared, "Not until you tell me why my causin's out of his room!"

I held the sword tightly.

Cassis came up beside me and gave me a quick hug. I looked up to him, hugging him back with the same amount of tightness. "You're ok, right?", I asked.

"I should be the one asking that. Thank Morax you're safe", he whispered, cradling my head.

I took a peek at the angry blue haired boy, who was fuming with anger. His eyes were like a wild cat's and his fangs were showing, veins popping out of his skin from the anger.

"Goddam bastard! Get your filthy hands off of my fiancée"

My heart almost stopped when he yelled that. Cassis doesn't know doesn't he-

"Fiancée??? Aurum what is he talking about?", Cassis asked me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as his eyes scanned me for answers. "Cassis, I'd love to explain but we need to-"

"I said hands off of her, you Padelian bastard! Hah! Let's see if you can still hold her after this!"

We seemed to have angered Jeremy more as a guard suddenly yelled for hin to stop. Then suddenly, a large spider-like insect came out and started attacking everyone.

Cassis immediately shielded me with his larger body, "You..WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Jeremy laughed menacingly, "Since it's time to feed the magical creatures, I jave to do my job", he said. A crazed look on his face, I scowled...

This isn't the Jeremy I spent my days in this household, or maybe this is a side that I haven't seen yet...

Cassis immediately took action and went to fight the monster, I followed behind him, going under the spider's body and cutting off the sharp needle like legs off, causing it to fall to the ground.

Casiss jumped to the air, then striking down fast, slaying the monster.

"Wow! You cockroache-like guy, you're still alive and whole"

Cassis glared up at Jeremy, who wa shanging upside down from a branch.

"Is it because your restraints aren't bad?"

He sat on the branch.

"Well, whatever. It turned out OK. And Aurum's unscathed, so I'm pleased", he said happily, his fangs showing as flowers suddenly bloomed behind him. My eyebrow twitched, are you on your bi-polar pill today?

"Before, I lost my temper a little bit. But if you die because of me, then Aurum would be very upset with me", he stated.

"Atleast you're aware", I muttered.

"Cut the non sense! Who's the one who released all of these monsters in the first place and caused this incident?!", Cassis yelled, angrily.

"And how dare you claim my causin as your fiancée?!"

"Oh? Has Roxy never told you anything yet?? Aurum and I are already engaged, wether you like it or not!", Jeremy declared, his lips curving up into a satisfied smile.

"Cassis, I promise I'll explain later-"

I tried to talk but was cut off by an awfully familiar voice that made me shut up.

"What is this commotion? Were you walking a dog? Doing something like this is a bit ambitious", a calm yet chilling voice appeared behind me.

I felt my hand twitch as I turned around to face him. Dion Agriche himself is now standing just a few feet away from me...

The man who almost killed me years ago is now standing infront of me...

I gritted my teeth, stepping a few meters back close to Cassis.

He looked down to me, his eyes seemed to scan me before starting up again at Jeremy, who seemed to be more angry.

"It appears that my younger sibling has developed a new hobby"

Jeremy sighed angrily, "Ugh, just seing that bastard's face makes me more angry"

The moment Dion looked at us again was when I tensed, and he surely caught on to that. Cassis also noticed my uneasiness and held my shoulders, rubbing it with his thimb to calm me down...

I stayed silent, I didn't even know what to do. I want to pounce at that red eyed bastard and pearce his heart, yet I also wnat to stay low...fearing that what happened when I was younger would happen again...

Xiao isn't here either...would Cassis take down Dion? Possibly...

But would Jeremy stand up for me? Even though he's acting feral right now?

"Jeremy did you open the doors to the breeding ground?"

Breeding ground? So there's more of those monsters?

"Mindlessly creating a ruckus, you clearly haven't changed. You would've been cute if your head is a little empty", he degraded.

I glanced at Jeremy curiously, his veins were popping out of his neck, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"WHY DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ORDERED TO DRAG OUT SISTER'S TOY!", Jeremy barked back.

Dion hummed, figuring out what might have been the cause. "Its seems mother did something interesting", he said.

Mother?

He then turned his head back to Cassis, "To think that the Blue Scion is acting like a dog in heat just because he was bewitched by a girl~", he teased.

"It's certainly a rare sight"

Cassis's glare hardened at that.

"Now that I think about it, there were some search dogs that I took care of back at the border", that statement made me flinch...

A search party? From which house?

"They seemed like loyal Padelian dogs who were searching for their lost master", Dion continued to taunt.

I felt the hand on my shoulder tighten...

"And despite the Padelian's consistent search for their master...", He paused, eyes slowly sliding down to meet mine. I glared lightly.

"I've never encountered anyone from the Lapises to come for you...have they perhaps abandoned you?", He smirks.

Then his smiled dropped, "No...of course not, you probably have that annoying yaksha guarding you already. Waiting for you to call upon his name..."

I pushed my lips into a thin line. This man... overthinkinks about my situation...

Already assuming that Xiao is here. A yaksha, a person who guards the descendants of Morax. And just by a call of his name, he'll immediately appear before me.

I couldn't just called him the first time I got here, but the Agriche's just have to bind me with those anti magic chains.

And the drug that weakened my powers.

The power I used to sign my contract to Jeremy took all of the extra power I've build up. And after that I started to harness more power, little by little, in order to make the perfect escape plan.

And the third part of our contract will be signed...

"What was his name again?...ah yes... Xiao", Dion's smirk seemed to have widened. A mischievous glint in his eyes as he dodged the spear Cassis has throne.

"JUST NOW, YOU SAID YOU KILLED THE PEOPLE FROM MY HOUSE WITH THOSE HANDS"

As Cassis pushed out of their way, they continued to fight. Dion's too smart, he already knows parts of how would I escape...

"Xiao..?"

The chilling voice made me snap out of my thoughts, turning around to face the angry Jeremy. He glared at me, "Who the fuck is Xiao??"

His eyes are menacing, his voice was menacing, his whole aura is menacing..

I gulped, did I make him more mad?

"He's...my friend"

"Who is he to you? Are you perhaps blood related?", He asked, jumping down from the tree branch and right infront of me, his face close to mine.

"No... we're not", I reluctantly answered. What is he on?

I heard him click his tongue, then proceeds to hold both my shoulders and leaned his face closer, face softening a bit but he feels much more menacing.

"Aurum, let me remind you that you're my fiancée. In Agriche culture we never let any man nor woman approach their lover..."

I blinked, what?

"I never let any girls near my age near me ever since our contract, and you should do your part too"

He smiled sweetly, almost too sweet.

"Can that be approved?

Darling~"

→→→→→→→

• Jeremy gone mad ×
Jeremy gone yandere ✓

• Also, Dion degrading Cassis for being whipped for Roxana as he isn't obseessed with her as well (might not be romantically but still obsessed)

• Also, Dion...tell that to yourself in KING.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.3K 2.2K 20
Y/n sibling of Deon, they are in the original story quiet and mysterious... but what are they to the family? "I must say that I will miss your tears...
429K 9.9K 31
โ‡ข STORY BY : โฑ http:หšโ™กlvesaturn! หšห‘ุ˜ :๐Ÿฅ: ยทหš โ‡ข COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnโ™ก [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] โ‡ข๐“ก๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...
384K 22.9K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...