The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
22. You bimbo
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

28. Daddy Clay

905 47 9
By yasmine2700

Andreas P.O.V

"They're wolves like us...well.....like me."

I looked at Alex. "Okay, and what makes them so bad?"

"They eat humans. I don't."

Then get me the fuck out of here."

He smiled. "I have a plan."

"Cool. What is it?"

He smirked and I so badly wanted to hide from him. "Al....."

"Your not included." He said and pushed me out the circle to were the guys could see me.

I continued to lay on my side not moving, to pretend I was still invisible. Yet, the man eating beasts were staring at me. Shriek looked at his friend. "You hungry?"

Shit. I scrambled to my feet and ran towards what I thought was a good direction. Something told me run in this direction. I could hear heavy footsteps chasing me. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Come here girly. We just want to play."

"Screw you wolf man." I yelled.

The steps got closer and closer. I was gonna die. I knew I should have never trusted a wolf. My lungs were burning and I was now breathing quickly. My body wasn't built for running, I don't run. Listening I didn't hear anything but kept running. I turned a little to look and a huge wolf was chasing me with its big paws. I screamed and forced myself to go faster. The wolf jumped over me and stood in front of me. I stopped and took a few steps back. "It's ok Mr.Wolf. You don't have to eat me."

He sat on his hind legs and looked at me. I smiled. "Good. I'm all skin and bone I'm not that good looking." I breathed. "god I wish these things were more like dogs." I said more to myself.

He growled and I fell back on my butt. Stupid Andrea. He walked towards me and I shut my eyes ready for my death. Nothing happened. I opened one eye to see Alex standing in front of me. I glared at his face. "You jackass."

He glared. "Don't call me a dog you ass."

I stood up and pointed at him. "You almost killed me."

"Kill you? I had to fight off two grown ass wolves on my own."

"Boo hoo."

He gave an animalistic growl. "I don't know why I saved you."

"I don't know either. I was perfectly fine saving my own ass."

"Maybe your ass shouldn't be getting into trouble."

"Maybe you should stop looking at my ass and focus looking for your damn brain."

He was yelling by now. "Maybe you shouldn't have a fine ass I wouldn't have to look at it."

I threw my hand up. "Your a perv dog."

He growled. "I'm not a dog."

I pushed his chest. "You are. Your a jack ass dog face." I turned around and pointed to my butt. "You can kiss it."

He glared. "Screw you."

I laughed. "I would if I could but I can't. So screw you."

I started to walk away. "Don't follow me dog breath."

"Get your ass back over here Andrea."

I kept walking. "Why?"

"Because I want to protect you dumb ass. Now get over here."

I waved him off. "I have a mate thing for all that...... now piss off. And if you wanted to protect my human ass come get it."

I heard him walking angrily towards me. He grabbed my arm and looked down at me. I was about to yell at him when he came to my level and kissed me grabbing my ass in the process making me gasp. By that it allowed him to enter my mouth. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. Something inside was yelling at me push him off but I was frozen. He pulled back and went to my ear. "You can't be mad. I simply listened to your command Andrea." His voice was deep in a sexy way that I now felt like jello. He pulled me closer and tightened his grip on my butt. "I just listened to you like the dog I am apparently."

"A-Alex." I couldn't even talk right.

"Yes?"

Screw his seduction. "I-I c-can't."

He ran his nose from my shoulder to my jaw line and I let out a shaky breath. "Andrea."

I felt something sharp graze my neck. Something deep within me knew this wasn't good.

Clayton's P.O.V

"Say Colton."

"Butt face." Mia laughed once again.

Colton sat back and looked at her. "No. Col-ton."

"Butt face."

He glared at me from the other side of the car. "Dude your so wrong for that. Why did you tell her my name was butt face?"

I looked at him and smiled. "My bad. I thought that was your name."

He glared. "She only listens to you. Now fix it."

I looked at Mia who was sitting in the middle of me and Colton. "Mia?"

"Yes Kitten?"

"His name is Colton okay. Can you say that?"

"Tolton."

"Can you say Cole?"

"Tole."

I looked at Colton. "I don't know. She can't pronounce the C."

"Whatever, it's better then the other name."

I laughed and looked out the window. Out of nowhere my chest began to turn hot and burn. I put my hand on it and coughed. The fuck? I cleared my throat. But it continued to get worse. I started coughing violently. I pointed at Colton to hold Mia. Mom was looking at me.

"Owwwwwe." I groaned.

Dad pulled over. "Clay."

The burning was hot now and burning. "Mom. Heeeeelp. "

I got out the car and took my shirt off and started rubbing my chest. Why was I burning from the inside out? Like a electric shock or like I was hit by lighting its ran through my body and I feel on the ground. I curled up and yelled. What was happening?

Mom was over my holding my head. "Clay, honey. Look at mommy."

I kept my eyes close. "No. It hurts."

"Is she serious!" I heard my dad yell.

"Levi. Now isn't the time." I heard my mom. She pushed my hair back. "Clayton. You have to open your eyes."

I was sweating by now. "Mom, please. Make it stop. It hurts."

She grabbed my hand and soon I was cold. Like really really cold. The burning was subsiding. Mom let go and continued to keep petting my hair. "Your okay Clayton. Your okay."

The only thing I could think of that could have happened was Andrea was hurt or something.

'Clayton.' my wolf said.

'No.'

'Clayton, you know it's the other option. If she was hurt we would feel where she was hurt. Not like this.'

I shook my head and turned to my side. "I refuse to believe it."

"Clay."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around my mother and hugged her. "Mom. Tell me it's not true."

She breathed out and rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay."

I'm a guy. Guys don't cry. I felt a tear run down my face. My mate. My only one I had. I wasn't like my mom. I didn't have two mates to run two. I only had one. One time. One chance. And I feel like my entire world has been ripped away from me.

I felt little hands on my side. I untied myself from my mom and looked down. Mia was looking at me. "Kitten? Are you okay?"

I nodded and wiped my face. "Kitten is fine Mia."

She climbed in my lap and looked at me. She took her small hand and wiped a tear off my face. "My kitten isn't suppose to cry. My kitten is strong." she smiled at me and wrapped her small arms around my neck. "It's okay kitten. I'm here."

I calmed down and smiled. I hugged her back. "I know Mia. I'm your Kitten."

It's weird how attached you get to a kid that isn't even yours. Or how a kid you just met is deeply attached to you and you don't know why. For some reason. Mia made me feel like I have to be strong for her. I could tell she started to bond with me. In other words a pup without parents will bond to the next best thing. The only way to do that is if the two love each other and will do anything for them. Before I could pull away to stop her it was already done. The bond was done. The only way to complete the whole thing was if they both said I love you. I couldn't do it. She had parents. I was watching her. Not taking her. She let go and looked at me. "Can I have my juice box now?"

I laughed. "Yeah. We can stop at the store and get you some." I felt her head and she had a small fever. "And some meds."

I stood up and picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you kitten."

I held my breath. I couldn't say it. I can not, whatever I do. Do Not say I love you to this child. "I know you do Mia. I know you do."

~_~_~_~_
A/N

People I shall call Clayton.......Daddy Clay. I don't know but I find that hilarious. But yeah. You know. I updated. I'm so proud of myself. Ha. But anyways. Here you go lovely people. And a quick thanks to those who always comment and vote thank you......and you know who you are lol.

COMMENT

VOTE

BE AWESOME!!!

Be a panda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.6K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
55K 1.4K 27
Tera's night hadn't been going all that good, her supposed friend Kane had been hitting on her all night apparently 'no' didn't mean no in Kane world...
803K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
552 26 30
Being a wolf with a special powers seems to come at a price for Abigail. A slave to her pack and a wolf who wants to run. Once she escaped what will...