The Mighty's Dominance 🖤

By Sayuu___

Not that casual vanilla love story you read! It's "The Mighty" of the town who rules the society & people's... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part:01 (18 years later)
Part:02 (The Mighty)
Part:03 (Reveals her Identity)
Part:04 (Mighty's judgement)
Part:05 (Rabbit in the den)
Part:06 (Order?)
Part:07 (Nikkah)
Part:08 (Mighty owns)
Need to talk
Part:10 (First day)
Stay strong
Let's cope up (A book to help)
Part:11 (Brutal)
Part:12(A lady)
New story
Part:13 (His someone)
Part:14(A mysterious room)
Part:15 (PoV of M)
Part:16 (His stepmom)
🐈
Part:17 (Romance)
Part:18 (Ameena🥴)
Part:19 (Restrictions)
Part:20 (Surprised)
Part:21( The fear)
New Story

Part:09 (On his bed🚫)

13.9K 961 529
By Sayuu___

POV of the Mighty 🤚

Finally she was in my arms. Like I desired soon after watching her first tike at the SHEIKH Hotel.

Her delicateness made my throat dry at first sight . Then & there, I knew that her innocence had been preserved for me only & her breaths belong to me.

Only I have the right to taste that innocence.
Only I have the right to touch that delicacy.
Only I had the right to destroy her purity.
And that's why my blood boiled when that Mf Ravi tried to touch what belongs to only me. I don't like people touching her skin on which only my territory should roar.
Not even her mother's.

So,when she was rubbing her lips on her (so called kissing her), I lost my cool & forbidden to do so.

However, after all those drama that lil girl became mine in every meaning. The mighty has again succeeded to achieve what he wanted.
Mine, she's only mine.

But,I am confused if she could handle my roughness or not. She had gone faint just by one kiss of mine. Does she evn know how much she has to bear in future?

Obviously raw. BECAUSE I don't function softly. Nothing in me is mild.

I tho have a believe in her, that she'll adjust with me in future. She has to.

I'll make sure that!

POV of Mighty ends.

Sana~~

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a large room which was exclusively royal.

Every wall of it was screaming Perfection. Without one wall, on which there was written "Mighty's den" with gold letters in cursive. It was screaming both perfection & its owners name making me realise that I was in the hell already.

This much royalty didn't suit me at all. It was actually scaring me. I hated the dark theme of it. Therefore, squeezed myself on the bed & looked around.

It was actually too big to even gawk at. The ceiling, furnitures, curtains everything looked as dominating as it's owner.

Owner?

The mighty? Isn't it? And me? His wife. Amn't I?

Well, the memory of the car hitted me again this time making my heart swell. Why did he kiss me on my neck? I am not at all habituated of getting kiss from strangers.

Doesn't he knw that he was still a stranger for me?

Tears rolled down drenching my pouted lips. But I had to knw where was I now? Was it seriously USA? [I didn't mention Sidnaaz's country anywhere. So don't judge the travailing period ]

Timidly, I came down from the bed & started roaming like one fearful kitten in that big room. Soo, i found the washroom.

Well, that was in black theme too.
Hated it.

As I moved further, I got to know that the mighty had a indoor pool in his room too. Well guess the colour this time?

DONG! BLACK ! But looked hurtfully gorgeous with It's lighting.

Suddenly, I heard loud yelling from somewhere which made havoc in me. Who was shouting like this?

Holding my dress a lil up, I came out of the room being afraid.
My eyes widened more this time as a beautiful hall blowed my eye sight.

But what broke me was the scene happening infront of me. The mighty. Uff!!!

He was again being beast & kicking a guy brutally. I stood there clutching one pillar as I knew that the guy's bones were breaking.his Blood stains drenched the Mighty's shoes too.

Watching me, David who was standing there quietly with other men of the mighty whispered something in his ear & he looked back at me saying, "Go back to the room! "

I was too broken to even nod or reacting. I just ran away to that scary room again.

Author's POV

After beating the same guy till he was dead, Mighty stopped back brushing his hair while ordering, "Throw this garbage out"

His men followed while David offered him a cigarette saying, "Calm down, now. And go to her. It's her first day here."

Puffing the ciga he rubbed his long nose tip with the back of his finger & looked up to his room.

"She must be scared now. I hope you'll treat her softly " David almost begged.

"Does This motherfucking world let anyone stay calm? " he groaned in Mocking.

"Relax, Siddharth " David sighed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Entering in his room after few hours, Sid found it empty.

He started searching for her & ended up at the reflection of her who was hiding under his big royal bed closing her eyes tightly. Oh! That mice!

The bend down & pulled that cotton ball out making her face bloodless, "Flower"

She closed her eyes more tightly going out of his hold & kneeled down at distance shivering at his gun which was hanging with the belt of his.

Noticing that he pulled the gun out & kept away on the bed side table before sitting on his bed. "Come closer, kitten"

She started crying like a baby making him say a bit loudly, "I asked you to come closer. "

Jumping on her place she crawled a lil towards him, making him point the red carpet in-between his feet, "Here"

Speed of her tears increased. She just wanted a lil distance while he so wanted to kill it.

"I Don't like to repeat!" he stated making her flinch but come closer on the carpet.

Her eyes sticked on the carpet while breaths became uneven as he caressed her head saying, "Scared?"

She didn't dare to pull her head behind which she wanted madly. She only nodded making him push her few hair strands behind her ear while saying, "You need not to if you keep the Mighty satisfied always. You wont be a spoiled brat, will you? "

She nodded no hurriedly making him pull her chin up saying, "Words?"

"N....n...no.." she meowed closing her eyes tightly.

"Good girl", saying The mighty placed his lips on her & started eating that puffy mouth while keeping her vibrating body in one place with his hold.

She started pushing his arms but he seemed too professional that he didn't move evn a lil bit & continued torturing her sensitive lips.

Her mouth portion was getting drenched with saliva while his spit went inside her little pink mouth.

She felt numb when he pulled her up from the floor & smashed on the bed before hovering over.

"M...migh..mighty..I...n.." she tried to stop him but he was far away to listen her.

Author's POV ends

Sana-

"Mighty...pls...mi..mighty..i.. N..eed...ti..m..." I was whispering as I craved for a lil mercy but he grabbed one of my breasts, in Between the kiss making me lose my voice.

From then, I Couldn't make any sentence just wriggled, struggled & tried to move away. But pinning my hands on my head using his rough palm, stopped me from doing that too.

Soon,I found myself losing my virginity to none other than THE MIGHTY OF OUR SOCIETY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
78.9K 5.5K 20
how a forceful marriage turns into the most beautiful relationship of the world ❤❤
67K 2.8K 51
Steamy Revenge "I hate you, I'm not your slave and I want to live alone," she screamed, He backhanded her while sending a shiver she has been crashe...
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...♡