Along the Lines of Love | βœ“

By anamika_writes

He doesn't know what love is but he knows he doesn't want to be lonely. She knows what love is but also know... More

β€’ β€’ Part 1 : The Wedding Chronicles β€’ β€’
Chapter 1 : Friends
Chapter 2 : Bon AppΓ©tit
Chapter 3 : A Proper Date
Chapter 4 : Dilemma
Chapter 5 : Approval?
Chapter 6 : How I met your mother!
Chapter 7 : Unsettled Matters
Chapter 8 : A Day Well Spent
Chapter 9 : Pending Decisions
Chapter 10 : It's A Yes
Chapter 11 : Wedding On The Cards
Chapter 12 : Save The Date
Chapter 13 : Starting The Preparations
Chapter 14 : Affianced
Chapter 15 : Just The Beginning
Chapter 16 : Picturesque
Chapter 17 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 18 : A Few Firsts
Chapter 19 : All Set
Chapter 20 : The Wedding Night
Chapter 21 : Day One
Chapter 22 : Conversations
Chapter 23 : Newlyweds
Chapter 24 : New Feelings
Chapter 25 : Scars Of The Past
Chapter 26 : Bitterness
Chapter 27 : Domestic Affairs
Chapter 28 : Tiny Expectations
Chapter 29 : Uncomfortable Experiences
Chapter 30 : Brewing Affection
Chapter 31 : Disappointment
Chapter 32 : Heartfelt Reflections
Chapter 33 : Disagreements & Agreements
Chapter 34 : Comforting Companionship
Chapter 35 : Family
Chapter 36 : Sprouting Appetency
Chapter 37 : Onset Of Newer Feelings
Chapter 38 : Over An Orgasm
Chapter 39 : Heart-to-Heart
Chapter 40 : Welcome back
Chapter 41 : Kiss & Miss
Chapter 42 : Harmony
Chapter 43 : Pre-Honeymoon Jitters
Chapter 44 : Surprise!
Chapter 45 : Late Nights
Chapter 46 : Just Couple Things
Chapter 47 : An Evening In Paris
Chapter 48 : Closer Than Before
Chapter 49 : Deepening Bonds
Chapter 50 : For Happiness
β€’ β€’ Part 2 : The Marriage Chronicles β€’ β€’
Chapter 51 : Back Home
Chapter 52 : Her Confidante
Chapter 53 : Perfect
Chapter 54 : Sweet Progress
Chapter 55 : Unpleasant Situations
Chapter 56 : His Apology
Chapter 57 : New Home
Chapter 58 : Strong Feelings
Chapter 59 : Heart To Heart
Chapter 60 : Quality Time
Chapter 61 : Reunion
Chapter 62 : Their First
Chapter 63 : Moments
Chapter 64 : Sunday Outing
Chapter 65 : His Interest
Chapter 66 : In Sickness & Health
Chapter 67 : Third Time's The Charm?
Chapter 68 : Pillow Talk
Chapter 69 : His Silver Lining
Chapter 70 : Valentine's Day
Chapter 71 : Hurt & Heal
Chapter 72 : Heartache
Chapter 73 : Apologies & Guilt
Chapter 74 : Uncomfortable Conversations
Interlude
Chapter 75 : Troubling Thoughts
Chapter 76 : Conversations
Chapter 77 : Pleasured & Pleased
Chapter 78 : Joy
Chapter 79 : Newfound Happiness
Chapter 80 : Second Innings
Epilogue
Epilogue : II

Prelude

43.6K 1.1K 193
By anamika_writes

_______

Copyright © 2021 anamika_writes

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner or language whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

_______

Nikhil Kumar

As a kid when he was asked what he'd like to work as when he grew up he would say he'd make a company of his own. Years later, he has DreamDigital, a digital solutions startup that he's brought from ground up. In his thirty three years of his existence, he's spent more than eleven years in raising the company to be valued in millions of dollar. 

However, while weaving his childhood dream into reality he has missed a lot of things life had to offer. From his father's last wish to having a family that loves him and and friend's circle that he can celebrate with. His  obsession for his company had made him blind to everything else in his life.

* * *

"The best Indian startup award goes to DreamDigital— transforming ways of business, transactions and service for a plethora of conventional companies, institutes and new startups like itself. DreamDigital started by Mr. Nikhil Kumar has showed a stunning performance and great customer satisfaction in the financial year gone by. We would like to invite Mister Nikhil Kumar on the stage to share his thoughts on his journey, on the journey of DreamDigital."

.

"Good evening to one and all present here. I am a little overwhelmed at the moment. *chuckles* Ever since I was a young boy I had this dream of making a company of my own, a company that did something differently. Today, I stand here not just seeing that dream fulfilled but also seeing it being showered with love and support from an audience I never imagined in my life. This one is dedicated to all those who not only dare to dream but do what it takes to make that dream into reality. Thank you!"

.

Sharanya Kamat

If families had a post of manager, she'd be the one for Kamat family. Second borns are quite often than not relatively rebellious, immature and demanding kids however it's far from true when it comes to Sharanya. After her elder sister, Aishwarya, made some reckless decisions in life the Kamat family hasn't been the same. Sharanya is the thread that binds the dysfunctional family together. After the demise of her mother to a tragic heart attack she has been the mother figure to not just her two younger siblings— Harshit and Akshaya but also take care of her retired father Gautham Kamat. 

However, as years pass by all she has left with herself is pieces of her unfulfilled dreams of being a princess in a fairytale. Family has always been important buy somewhere along the line she's forgotten that she needs herself too.

* * *

She moved around the table serving dinner. "How was your day Akshu?"

"The professors are either too boring or don't have a clue about the subject themselves. Should have joined AV institute of Architecture instead, Didi!" Akshaya chirped looking up from her mobile screen momentarily.

"You would have said that for AVIA too!" Remarked Harshit helping himself to a serving of the curry. "Is that pumpkin?"

"Yes, good source of vitamin A!" Sharanya spoke finally taking a seat at the table.

"Didi, make pumpkin soup next time. This curry is intolerable." He muttered his face clearly showing his distaste.

"Quietly eat now, your sister makes the best food!" Gautham Kamat spoke up. He then stealthily emptied his bowl of bitter gourd specifically into the plastic box to dispose of later.

"I saw that," Sharanya muttered glancing at him. 

"It's too bitter." He said sheepishly.

"It's good for diabetic people," she replied to that.

"My sugar is well in control. You shouldn't make this." He said.

She sighed, not saying anything further, she had no energy to argue. She was tried after a long day— back to back interviews at work, then stopping by to buy vegetables on the way home, finally cooking dinner; all she wanted was a good sleep. 

• • •

Update Schedule  : New Chapter Every Thursday 

• • •

This book will be in 2 parts  (like 2 seasons of a web series)

Part 1 : The Wedding Chronicles 

Part 2 : The Marriage Chronicles

• • 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 • •

Hello!

Here's the first look of this book. Yet, another marriage book, I know. But looks like this is what readers prefer on here. So I thought why not come up with this one.

Looking forward to your first impressions. Also, what do you want to not see in this book? I try to have something different in each book I write. I would like to know what you would not want to see that's very common in other books around.

• • •

The cast is up to the imagination of the readers.

Do comment and let me know if you are imagining a celebrity cast! ;)

FTR? > comment here :)

Started : 30th August 2021

Completed : 26th July 2022

-Anami!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
644K 22.3K 41
!!! NOT EDITED!!! Two individuals Advik and Mishka totally different from each other get tied to each other in a sacred relation called marriage. M...
55.3K 3K 28
Nakshatra, A girl with a passion eager to be on the path of her dreams, gets into an arranged marriage for the sake of her parents who looked at her...
96.6K 5.3K 52
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...