Harry potter and his slytheri...

By Sany_writes_

"Draco, I swear, I didn't kiss her back... I like you and I would never do anything to hurt you..." "I am sor... More

Chapter 1- Welcome back to Hogwarts
Chapter 2- Second chance
Chapter 3- What is wrong with Ginny
Chapter 4- The Room of Requirement
Chapter 5- Sneaking out
Chapter 6- The muggle world
Chapter 7- Ron's temper
Chapter 8- Ron knows
Chapter 9- Surprise
Chapter 10- Star gazing
Chapter 11- Bellatrix is back
Chapter 12- Draco in a maid dress
Chapter 13- Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 14- Multiple Harrys
Chapter 15- Movie date
Chapter 16- Making out in the snow
Chapter 17- Hogsmeade
Chapter 18- Self-harm
Chapter 19- Christmas
Chapter 20- Enemies to Friends
Chapter 22- Scream, but s is silent
Chapter 23- The reason behind Draco's second chance
Chapter 24- Sexual harrasment
Chapter 25- Draco's missing
Chapter 26- Bellatrix and Death Eaters
Chapter 27- Will Draco be saved on time?
Chapter 28- Graduation
Chapter 29- Happily Ever After

Chapter 21- Punishment

124 13 0
By Sany_writes_

A/N: This story contains 18+ content. Read at your own risk.

Harry's POV:

"You fool!", I groaned at my reflection, getting ready for my class.

Remember when Draco promised me to have sex last night and I believed him? Yeah, he went to sleep after teasing me the whole day during classes.

"Harry, can you please pass me my uniform I left on my bed?", Draco called out from the bathroom.

"Yeah babe.", but I stopped midway when a wicked idea struck my head. I opened my trunk and replaced his boxers with a 'special boxer' I bought during Christmas to surprise him later...

"Here Draco.", I knocked on his door as he took them from me.

After a couple of minutes, he came out of the shower frowning, "Babe.. these boxers feel weird, are you sure they are mine?"

I rolled my eyes, "Draco, you are the only one who wears plain black boxers out of the two of us. Of course, they are yours!"

He protested, "No babe, I don't think-"
I cut him off, "Draco, stop overthinking and Merlin's beard! We should get going if we don't wanna end up in detention!"

I dragged him out of our room not even waiting for his reply, patting the remote I placed earlier in my pocket.
×××××××××××

"Um, Draco. Why are you walking in a funny way? You good?", Hermione asked.

Draco frowned, "It's just my-"
I gave off a small laugh, "Draco's fine Hermione. Come on, let's get going inside."

As I dragged Draco and took a seat in the front row, Draco's eyes widen, "Bloody hell! Harry, I think... oh shit... is this-"

I smirked, clicking a button when he gasped, "Oh fuck!"
I asked, acting innocent, "What's wrong babe?"

He glared at me, "You damn as well know why Potter! WhHHHHyy- shit!"

As I couldn't stop giggling, he hissed, "STOP IT POTTER!"
I smirked and pressed a button. He grasped my robes and bit his lips to hold in a moan. Seconds later, he let go of me as I pressed another button. He was panting, "Why would you do this to me?"

I whispered, "As a punishment to break your promise, my dearest Malfoy. Now, you wear it the whole day and make sure you don't cum until I tell you, or else I won't hesitate to punish you even more."

He grimanced, looking at his half- hard cock.. shit, I felt a movement in my own pants looking at it.

He smiled, "That's fine, I will go change into my boxers after this class." I chuckled, "I gave them all for laundry already and I know how uncomfy you feel without them, so the choice is yours, love."

He groaned, "I hate you!" I shrugged, hitting a button again as a moan escaped his lips.
"Be a good boy and you shall be rewarded.", I smirked.

I stopped as Sirius stepped into class, "Good morning my young wizards and witches!"
"Good morning, Professor Black!"

He smiled, "I hope you are ready for your presentations. I would like to start with Harry and Draco. Come on you guys."
×××××××××××××××
Draco's POV:

As we got up, I winced at the slight movement of it. Ugh! How am I gonna survive the whole day?!

I wishpered, "Harry darling, please spare me from embarrassing myself in front of whole class at least, pleaseeeee?"
He smiled, "You do not tell me what to do."

I rolled my eyes as he started the presentation. I was relieved I felt nothing so far... but as I started speaking, "And that is whHHHYy transf- tra... transfigura...tion i-is", I bit my lips unable to form words anymore... Harry is doing it again...

"Draco, are you alright?", Sirius asked.
"Yeah, babe, what's wrong?", Harry started showing fake concern.

I shook my head, trying not to moan, "I am.. fine, don't worry." Sirius nodded, "Continue then."

"As I was saying-", my body was shaking... and I bit my lips so hard, and oh- nothing.

"I guess, you should go see Madam Pomfrey, Draco.", Sirius cut me off. I shook my head as Harry butted in, "Yes Professor. I am quite concerned too, he has been acting weird all morning."

Surius nodded, "Harry, can you please take him to the hospital wing?"

I sighed, but as I followed him out, I could feel it again...much worse than before... My knees buckled and I collapsed to the ground. This time, I moaned, unable to hold it in any longer...hoping noone heard me...

Sirius ran towards me, "Draco, are you okay?" Harry carried me in bridal style, "Don't worry, babe. I will carry you there."

Once we got out of class, he started rushing towards an empty bathroom.

As he placed me on my foot, I leaned against the wall and panted for air. I groaned, "Harry...I have to cum, now! My whole body is filled with so much pleasure, I can't-"

He pinned me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine. I moaned in his mouth as he grabbed my cock and started stroking it... "Harry, I need you inside me now."

He giggled, pulling away, "Not so fast, darling. If you will be a good boy for the whole day, I will fuck you after class... so hard you will feel it for days."

I pleaded, "Harry, please- pleaseeeee."
He gave me a crooked smile, "Please what?"
"Please fuck me now, Harry..."

He smirked, "Look at you begging for it. Get a taste of your own medicine, sweetheart. Now go to your next class before you're late."

As he left, I slid down to the floor and sighed, "Class. Merlin's beard... how am I supposed to survive the whole day..."
××××××××××
I don't know if I was relieved or bummed out if Harry and I didn't share the same classes today...

Harry kept playing with the buttons, and got turned on whenever I whimpered or moaned that day...

Finally, it was the last period and I was so glad Harry was in a different class. I can't wait for this class to end...

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "HARRY?!", I gasped.

He ignored me, "Sir! Professor McGonagall asked me to bring these papers to you."

"Oh thank you.", Professor Lupin smiled, "Oh and Harry, please wait for a minute here. I just have to sign these before you can return them back to Professor McGonagall."

I was trying so hard to avoid his gaze as he smirked at me. Luna whispered, "Did you guys fight?" I shook my head, "Long story."

As I was copying the notes, I felt it again... I groaned, "Not again!"

Professor gave me a puzzled look, "Not again, what Draco?"

I stuttered, "Uh.. no- nothing... SSSorry."

He forrowed his brows, "Are you fine? You look pale and you are sweating quite a lot..."
I nodded, "I-I...am fine, sir."

Suddenly, he turned towards Harry, pursing his lips, "And is there something funny?"
Harry shook his head, trying to hold in his laughter, "No! No sir."

"Then stop!", I hissed, but then my breath hitched in my throat! He was playing with the buttons again!

"Uh... Professor, can I take him to the hospital wing?", Harry asked, showing fake concern and innocence.
Professor nodded, "Yes, please Harry."

I took my bag and held it in front to hide my boner as I stood up. As we stepped out of the class, I grabbed him in closer, slamming my lips against his so hungrily.

He chuckled, "Someone's thirsty, huh?"
I groaned as I felt the vibration in my pants again, "Please turn it off and fuck me already Harry."

He replied, turning it off, "Alright. Let's go to our room so that I can make love with you."

I growled, "I hate you."
"Oh you will love me soon enough when I make you scream, my darling.", he winked.
I blushed, knowing he is right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 195 23
•DRARRY STORY• ... -this story begins in 3rd year (The prisoner of Azkaban) 🐺🐀 ... Draco and Harry have hated one other since first year. But when...
569K 14.4K 62
What if Harry Potter wasn't shy, awkward, or in other words, absolutely useless when it came to girls? What if he was the complete opposite - confide...
5.9K 139 16
The golden trio are hanging out in the library, studying for their finals that were yet to come. It was the year after the war, 8th year to be exact...
115K 4.1K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...