Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine

Fourteen

10.1K 464 70
By lovethebreeze

Lucy was about ready to kick Gojo where the sun don't shine the more she spends more time with him in the morgue. She's been quiet since they got there but he keeps talking her ear off. Even Ijichi could tell the girl is annoyed...all though she always does look annoyed.

"You know, I have a deeply flawed personality," Gojo continued, getting a bit more serious.

"I know," Ijichi answered while Lucy nodded in agreement.

"Ijichi, expect a forehead flick." Gojo's warning shocked the man.

"A forehead flick?"

"Being a teacher is not my style."

"An overgrown man-child doesn't like being a teacher?" Lucy commented sarcastically. 

Gojo looked at the girl. "Do you know why I decided to become a teacher at the school in the first place?" He got closer to her, hoping to get some sort of reaction. "Ask me?"

Lucy glanced at him. "Why did a moron like you become a teacher?"

"Because I have a dream."

"Care to be more specific?"

"As you can see in this case with Yuji, the top of the Jujutsu World is a den of vice. Conservative fools, traditional fools, arrogant fools, just plain fools - it's a bargain sale on a rotten recon. And I want to reset that garbage Jujutsu World." Lucy's brow raised as she grew more interested in what Gojo was saying. "Murdering all the fools at the top would be an easy task, but no fix 'cause they all just get replaced and there be no revolution. Plus, if I did that, no one would want to follow me."

"That's why I chose education instead," he continued. "As a way to raise up strong, clever compatriots. And sometimes, it's also why I send students to do my missions. It's tough love."

"No, it's because you're a lazy teacher," Lucy commented which made Gojo pale a bit.

Gojo shook that comment off. "And they're all talented - especially Hakari, the third year, and the second-year Okkotsu. They'll become jujutsu sorcerers on a par with me." His fist clenched as he began seething. "Yuji would have been one of them as well."

Lucy was taken back by his statement. Looks like the idiot can be serious for once, especially when it comes to his students.

"If it makes you feel better," Lucy began slowly. Gojo looked at her. "If you're actually dumb enough to start this revolution...I might consider following you."

In all honestly, these top sorcerers seem like they only need Gojo for his power. He's probably just as expendable to them as they are him so if he dies, they wouldn't care.

Ieiri just walked in to catch Lucy's last statement, a small smile hiding behind her mask as the girl looked somewhere that isn't Gojo - who started to beam.

"Ah, I knew you were a big softie, Lulu," Gojo teased as he wrapped his arm around Lucy and pulling her close to his chest. "Does this mean you're falling in love with me? Wouldn't blame you though, I am irresistible."

Lucy grunted as she punched Gojo in the abdomen. "I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, you egotistical man-whore."

Ieiri chuckled and said, "Don't mind him. Gojo doesn't know what personal space means." She started to put on her gloves in preparation for Yuji's 'dissection.' "I'm about to get started. Are you gonna watch from there?"

Ijichi's eyes widen in fear, Lucy's brows shot up, while Gojo grinned when Yuji suddenly, yet slowly, started to rise from the table. Ieiri was confused with their responses and turned, only to freeze once she sees a naked Yuji alive and well - the hole in his chest long gone.

"Woah," Yuji gasped. "Where are my clothes?"

"G - G - Gojo," Ijichi shook as he pointed at Yuji. Gojo started to laugh while Lucy got up. "He's alive. Are you seeing this?"

Yuji's eyes popped out of his head once he saw the dark aura surrounding Lucy. Her eyes glaring at him so his only response was to cover his face and plead, "Wait, Lucy, don't hit me! I don't know what's going on, I swear. Fine, if you're gonna hit me please don't hit the face."

He shut his eyes tight, expecting the girl to hit him. He felt something light go over his head. Yuji opened his eyes and found Lucy's jacket over him.

"Cover yourself up, you brat," she said.

The jacket was really small on Yuji but he knew she meant for him to cover his nether region. He smiled at her in thanks before covering his front with her coat.

"I'll make sure it's clean and disinfected," he promised, knowing how much the girl likes everything clean.

"I'm a little bummed," Ieiri pouted as she pulled her mask down.

"Yeah, well, it's embarrassing, but who are you?"

Gojo got up and walked over to Yuji. "Hey, Yuji," he greeted while standing next to Lucy. He had a smile on his face as he held his hand up. "Welcome back."

Yuji smiled and held his hand up too. "Yo, thanks." The two high-fived each other.

Flashback

Lucy wasn't sure what was happening. One minute, she was talking to one of the local Underground kids to trade some bread with potatoes and the next she's running to the town center where a big crowd is gathered around.

"YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" she heard Levi shout. Lucy pushed her way through the crowd to see Levi kicking Mr. Fold's hand. "FILTHY LOW LIFE!"

"LEVI!" Lucy cried as she ran towards them.

Levi pulled out his knife and held it against Mr. Fold's neck once he yanked him up. "YOU THINK IT'S OK TO TOUCH MY SISTER LIKE THAT?!"

"Listen, kid, she came on to me,"  Mr. Fold said. "She practically begged for me to -"

Levi growled as he punched Mr. Fold again. When the man was down, Levi kept kicking his sides. The only thing Levi can see is red. He wanted to kill Mr. Fold and all the dirty pedophiles that touched Lucy. Hell, he wanted to go after Kenny for pimping Lucy to everyone in the Underground. Levi couldn't find Kenny anywhere but found the nasty old inn keep instead. He didn't want to imagine what the man did to Lucy.

"AND YOU THINK THAT MAKES IT OK?! HOW MANY OF YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES HAD SEX WITH HER?!"

"It's ok, Levi!" Lucy cried as she tried to yank her brother away.

Levi gave her a look as if she's crazy. "It's not ok, Lucy. They took advantage of you. They took advantage of our situation." He glared down at Mr. Fold. "Those bastards knew that we'd do anything to survive here."

Unknown to all three of them, Kenny was watching everything unfold. He hid amongst the crowd as he watched Levi practically kill the inn keep. That look in his eyes got Kenny's confirmation that the kids don't need him anymore. He taught them everything he possibly can to survive in a cruel world like this. Especially for them to look out for each other. Did he like teaching Lucy everything about prostitution? No. But it was his form of tough love. To make both kids learn that they'll gonna have to do things the other doesn't approve of. Was it messed up? Hell yeah.

Kenny tilted his hat and slowly disappeared into the crowd, making his quick escape. Levi and Lucy were still arguing until Mr. Fold said the four words that could trigger either Ackerman kid.

"Just like your mother," he said.

Levi's eyes twitched before he kicked Fold down again. He brought the knife down and stabbed Fold's hands to the ground. The old man screamed and withered in pain as Levi twisted the knife around.

"You like that, you old fart?" Levi sneered.

Lucy tried to pull him off. "Stop, Levi, please," she cried. It snapped Levi out of his bloodlust. When he glanced down, he saw Lucy's grip on his sleeve tighten. Her head hung low as she began sobbing "Stop, big brother. I want to go home, please."

Levi's eyes softened. "All right," he said as he pulled the knife out of Fold's hand. "But you've got to promise me you won't do it again."

Lucy nodded. "I promise."

Levi, satisfied with the answer, stood up. "Ok." He glared down at Fold. "If I catch you anywhere near my sister, you're dead." Suddenly, Fold screamed again as something sharp pierced his scrotum. He looked down as blood started pooling out his nether region. "This is a warning for you and all your perverted friends. Anyone who tries to sleep with my sister is a dead man."

》》》》

A/N: Ok, I wanna explain something real quick regarding Levi and Lucy. I understand that Levi is very protective of Lucy and that's because, in Levi's eyes, Lucy is the last thing to bring out a small shed of hope he has in the Titan World. When their mother died, it was up to Levi to take care of both of them. To make sure Lucy was well and alive. He doesn't see her as this fragile thing that should be locked up at all times. He just sees a cruel world that wants to take her away from him and fears that it might happen one day. Which it did when she fell into that portal...in Annie's mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| |A/N: I dislike this book. Within the future I will be editing and re-going over it...
111K 2.6K 48
Hello! This book is a collection of oneshots with who else but Mikasa Ackermann! If you're a big fan of Mikasa, well you're in the right place. I hop...
2.3K 37 21
Lelia Ackerman. Age 15. Shiganshina survivor. Does her last name sound familiar? *cough*Levi*cough*
8.3K 207 12
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...