Skins: Season 3

By angelofmusic36

What if Effy had a cousin named Anamaria? Would things be different? What kind of problems would Ana run into... More

Everyone (Part 1)
Everyone (Part 2)
Cook
Thomas
Ana
Pandora
Naomi
JJ
Effy
Katie and Emily
Freddie, Effy, Anna, Cook

Freddie

2.1K 50 6
By angelofmusic36

Effy's playing with her bracelet and Ana is playing Candy Crush.

Freddie is so much in his own thoughts, he doesn't even notice the two girls sitting there.

Ana clears her throat to get his attention, he looks over at.

"Hi." he says.

"Hey." the two girls say.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to look at your shed." Ana answers, looking for an excuse.

"My-"

"Shed." she points to it.

"Why?"

"Well we heard it's a good place to hide, and that's what we need right now."

"Are you gonna invite us in or just have us sit out here?" Effy asks.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Come on in." he opens the door and they walk in and look around.

There's picture of him, JJ and Cook dressed as The Three Musketeers. Ha. Cute.

Effy picks up a big bottle with a yellow liquid inside and swishes it around. She turns and faces him with a confused look.

"Oh. Uh that's for when we're too drunk or high to go outside." Effy looks back down at the bottle and drops it. Ew. "Sorry. Want a spliff then?" they both nod our heads.

Ana picks up a magazine of naked women and flip through the pages.

"Why can't you get your porn on the internet like normal people?" he laughs. "I'm serious."

He hands out the spliffs and they light them. Ans sits in the armchair and Effy takes a seat on the couch.

"So what do you guys do in here? Braid each others hair and talk about girls?" Ana asks.

"Not the hair braiding part. We did that when we were younger." she smiles.

"Thanks for uh, letting us in. I know it's kinda weird."

"Don't worry about it." He sucks in his spliff and coughs. "It's cool." He says in a semi-raspy voice. Effy and Ana laugh. Cook comes busting into the shed with JJ punching the punching bag talking about some kid that pissed him off. JJ gets his attention and motions that we're in the shed.

"Welcome to our fortress of solitude!" JJ says happily.

"Thanks JJ." Ana say. He smiles. Cook goes over and sits next to Effy and starts playing with her hair. Effy has that annoyed and dissatisfied look on her face. The awkward silence rose very quickly, but JJ is the first to break it.

"Toss me the spliff Freds." JJ says. He takes the spliff in his mouth and starts choking. "Water! Water!" he picks up the pee bottle.

"JJ, no!" Effy exclaims. He drinks the some of it, picks up the lighter and blows fire. Effy and Ana scream and she falls off the chair. Cook is applauding him and Freddie helps her off the floor.

"That was great JJ! Now I need to have some more fun. You coming Eff?" Cook asks her.

"I'd sooner fuck JJ." she answered.

"I know that's not a compliment but I'm gonna take it as one anyway." JJ said.

"I don't think you got it. I said are you coming Eff?"

"I got it. She got it. Freddie and JJ got it. That termite over there got it, but you're not going to get it got it?"

"I don't get it." Ana was fed up so she had to say something.

"It means she's not going near your crayola dick ok? Got it now?"

"I know where it's been." she added.

"Well fine then. Get out. Go." Ana look at Freddie and he puts his head down.

"Typical." She scoffs. "Alright. Let's go. We're obviously not wanted here." Effy goes first and Freddie tries to sneak one more look but Ana turn her back on him.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

"Now, Hamlet what's it all about?" Josie says excitedly. They all just look at her.

Freddie comes into the class late.

"Sorry. I got held up."

"Sit down please." He looks over at me and then at Cook who's motioning for Freddie to sit beside him. Freddie quickly takes the seat next to Ana. He looks like he has something on his mind.

"Is Freddie going to fail his A levels?" Gerald the hand puppet says.

"Fraid so. You're all gonna fail if you don't read the pucking book." Josie really doesn't like cursing.

"I read it! But I didn't understand it. Did the ghost do it? Or was it Voldemort?" Pandora asks.

"I think you have your books confused Panda." Emily says.

Ana slowly slides my arm closer to his. She can see the hairs on his arm raise. She brings her hand close to his slowly strokes it but her head stays forward.

Naomi looks over and sees the interaction and winks at Freddie.

"Hamlet is basically a teenage boys, he wants all these things but doesn't have the balls to go get them. Then he wanks off about Ophelia and he ends up being so boring, someone has to kill him." Naomi concludes.

"Um, no I don't think there's any wanking in Hamlet." Josie says.

"Of course there is. They just cover it up and call is 'soliloquizing.'"

Cook laughs. The bell rings and Cook busts out the door tickling JJ. Freddie stands back and watches a little bit but when Ana walks by, she sneaks him a look and walks away.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

When Effy and Ana walk in the door, they hear yelling coming from the kitchen, they walk further in to see London and Effy's parents are sitting at the table.

"Uh, hey." Ana greets. "What's going on?"

"Oh nothing sweethearts, we're just having a discussion." my aunt answers.

"Yeah, a pretty loud discussion. We could hear you all the way outside."

"How was school?" her dad questions.

"Fine." Effy answers quickly. She leaves the room and goes upstairs.

"What are you doing here Lon?"

"I was waiting for you to come home, I wanted to take you out, but when I came these two were arguing. Did you know what was going on?" Ana nods

"I walked in on it."

"In on you fucking my best friend." Jim says under his breath.

"I fucking said I was sorry!" Anthea yells back. Eventually London breaks into the argument and it gets louder and louder. Ana can't take it anymore so she goes into the living room. She hears feet running down the steps and she gets up. But by the time she Geta in the hallway, the door slams shut. 

Ana opens the door back up.

"Effy! Effy come back!" But it's too late. She's already down the street. Ana shuts the door. /

She goes back in the living room and sit down. As soon as she gets comfortable, the doorbell rings. It can't be Effy. She wouldn't be back that quick and she sure wouldn't ring the doorbell. Ana gets up and open the door. It's Freddie.

"Hey is Effy home?"

"Nope. You just missed her."

'Why would he want Effy? I knew it was really her that he wanted.'

"Oh well I was just returning her bracelet." he hands me the bracelet, Ana takes it.

"I bet she'll be really grateful." She starts to close the door.

"Wait." It opens.

"What?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"About what happened in the shed. Can I come in?"

"Now's not really a good time. Family issues." he gives me a semi sad look. "Fuck it." She steps aside and he walks in. He follows her into the living room. All you hear is London, Anthea and Jim yelling in the background.

"So. Talk."

"I wanted to apologize for not sticking up to you when Cook was... you know... being Cook."

"It's fine." he turns and faces me.

"We'd be good together."

"Excuse me?"

"You and I. We'd be good together. You don't think?"

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want my heart broken."

"I won't break your heart."

"Yes you will. Everyone breaks my heart at least once. I expect it. I look at them and my parents and think 'why would I want that'?"

London walks into the room.

"Who the fuck is that?! Can't you see this is a family time?!"

"Great. Really fucking great. I think it's time for you to go now."

"Yeah." Freddie get up and leaves. Ana turns to  to London.

"I can't fucking believe you! How could you say something like that to him?! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit mad."

"That's no excuse!" She looks out the window and see Freddie kick the stone work on the side of the house and he limps away.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Everyone's hanging out at Keith's Pub when a random guy comes in with Effy. Maybe that's her "new guy."

"Who's this?" Emily asks.

"What is it?" she asks him.

"It's Mike."

"Hm."

"How romantic." Naomi says.

Ana goes over to the bar and get something to drink. She looks over at Freddie and smiles a little bit.

"You fucked my sister?!" Freddie yells at Cook. Shit just hit the fan and Freddie runs outside. She waits a little bit and go outside to see how he's doing. He's throwing up everywhere.

"Remember what I said to you the first day Freddie. Remember that."

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

"I'm going to the park." Ana yells as if anyone's even in the house. She opens the door, walks out and slams it.

As she's laying on the grass changing the music, her phone starts to ring.

Freddie's calling.

She sits up, looks around and sees him standing on the far side of the park. She doesn't answer the phone because he's right there. He can just walk over.

Freddie spots her and breaks off into a run.

Or run. He can run over.

She stuffs her phone in her pocket.

Ana doesn't run. He'll get here eventually.

He comes over and kisses her. His lips are soft and delicate, but he kisses passionately. Ana's mind and body are in a whirl. It's like TNT is exploding all inside. They break away and Ana is the first to speak.

"Freddie. I told you-" he cuts her off by kissing her.

He pulls away and stares into my eyes.

"Now I told you. Now you know." he starts to back away.

He turns around and walks away.

Her mind is telling me don't let him walk away, but her body is frozen.

'What the hell just happened? Did Freddie really just kiss me? Am I dreaming right now?'

She reaches up and touches her lips.

'No. I'm not.'

Ana stands there trying to process what just happened.

'Freddie and me? Me and Freddie? I thought what happened at the house was me NOT wanting him to go for me. If that's the case, he's stubborn. I like stubborn. Stubborn is hot and is a great kisser.'

•─̇💨🍃•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•

Ana gets home to find Effy on the couch. She checks the time, 7:58.

"Move over, I have something I want to watch." Ana pushes her aside.

"What?"

"Sexxbomb." she looks at her skeptically.

"Isn't that the show Freddie's sister is on?"

"Yeah... And..."

"Nothing. Never mind." she moves aside.

Ana frantically clicks through the channels.

When I'm finally on the channel Karen, is on stage signing her song. Her song is "Ass to Ass" and she did pretty good. The judges really liked her so hopefully she wins. There's a commercial break so we can vote. Ana grabs her phone and votes for Karen.

After the commercial breaks and some more dancers, the winner is revealed.

"And the winner is..." Damn. Karen didn't win. She lost by 15 votes.

Ana could care less about the a

After that I could care less about what the actual winner says so I just change the channel. I don't find anything to watch so I hand the remote back to Effy. She takes it and starts flipping through the channels. I bite into my pizza. It's really good, or maybe I'm just really hungry. Effy is still flipping through the channels while I go into the kitchen to wash my plate. As I'm washing the dish, Effy finally settled on the music stations because I hear Ellie Goulding coming from the TV. I go back in the living room and sit down.

The doorbell rings, and Anthea answers the door. It's Cook. He came to see Effy of course. He comes into the living room and notions Effy to go upstairs. I try not to pay attention or get annoyed until I hear the bed creaking upstairs. I put my earbuds in trying to block out the noise. The doorbell rings again. I wonder who it is this time. Anthea answers the door again.

"Is Ana here?" it sounds like Freddie but I'm not sure, so I take out one earbud.

"Look, I'm getting really tired of you boys coming around here so late." I get up from the couch. My aunt continues. "You came here earlier asking for her, now you're here again. I really don't—" I interrupt her.

"Auntie, auntie. It's ok. It's ok. I got this." she looks at him and walks away. "What are you doing here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Ok. But lets take it outside." I push him out the door. "Auntie I'll be back soon."

"Why can't we go inside?" he asks.

"That's why." I point to the window upstairs. Freddie looksup. Effy and Cook are standing in the window. Cook kisses Effy's neck. I watchFreddie give him a death stare.

He eventually snaps out of it, looks at me and takes my hand. "Is everything alright between you two?"

"Yeah."

"Now you're lying. What happened?"

"He came over tonight and confessed that he and everyone in Keith's pub voted against Karen and that's what made her lose.

"Why would he do that?"

"Because my dad turned the shed into Karen's dance studio and he thought taking her competition would be fair."

"But it's not."

"We got into a fight and as he was leaving, he punched my family picture."

"He fucking did what?"

"He punched my family picture and broke the glass in the frame."

"Let me go back and get him because that's just wrong." I turn around to go back to the house but he pulls me back.

"No. I don't want to make the problem worse."

"Fine." I look up at his eyes. They're red and a little puffy. "You were crying weren't you?" he looks down. I pull his head up and I see his eyes welling up again and some tears start to fall. I take my thumb and wipe his eyes. "It's ok. Don't worry. It's all over. He disrespected you, you're home and your family. You don't have to take that from him. I'm here for you now." I lean in and kiss him. He places his hand on my cheek and we kiss. It was passionate as before but it had a little bit of anger and sadness in it. I think I felt a tear fall on my cheek. We pull away and he wipes his eyes.

"You don't like it when he comes over?" he asks as we walk down the street, changing the subject.

"No. Whenever he comes over, he always wants to have a threesome. And hearing the two of them moan and groan is really annoying."

"Oh." He laughs.

"It's not funny."

"Well now that you're mine, he can't ask you to do that anymore." He declares.

"I want to talk to you about that."

"What about it?"

"What I said in the house earlier, I was being serious. I want you, but I don't want my heart broken."

"But you need to understand, I'm not like Cook. I don't go around breaking girl's hearts. I will try my hardest not to break your heart."

"Really?" I ask a little unsure.

"Yeah."

"And about the kiss..."

"Well?"

"It was nice. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad I could help. You know you make me nervous."

"I make you nervous?" Wow. I never thought I could do that.

"Yeah. But I do a good job in hiding it."

"You really do." We end up walking the entire block. Hopefully when I get home, Cook will be gone. I unlock the door and stick my head in. I don't hear anything so maybe he left by now.

"Is he gone?"

"He should be. Effy doesn't let him stick around long after they're done. Did you want to come in?"

"I want to but I should go home, after everything that happened."

"Yeah. Right. Of course." I say with a little sadness.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He kisses me one more time and turns around to go home. I close the door and run upstairs happily. I didn't even notice I was going up the stairs. It was like I was running on a cloud. I change my clothes and stick my head in Effy's room.

"Did you have fun?" I ask.

"Eh." She shrugs her shoulders. "Did you have fun?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I answer walking out of her room. I climb into my bed and get nice and comfy. My phone vibrates and it's a message from Freddie.

'Thank you.' It reads.

'Anytime.' I type and hit send. I put my phone back on my nightstand and go to sleep.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

So they're finally a couple! What did you all think of this episode?

Please review! Let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 348 11
Well the reckless group from Bristol is back! Ana thinks her life is coming and will stay together. Boy is she wrong. If you thought last season had...
8.6K 254 22
What if freddy got away alive? What if he was really alive but no one knew? Effy breaks down and spirals into depression when she finds out Freddie i...
59.4K 1.3K 70
TW SH, SUICIDE MENTIONS, DRUG ABUSE 𝙨𝙩π™ͺπ™˜π™ ...𝙨𝙩π™ͺπ™˜π™  π™žπ™£ 𝙖 π™‘π™€π™«π™š π™©π™§π™žπ™–π™£π™œπ™‘π™š 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘴...
40.6K 954 12
What if Effy had a cousin named Sophie? How this girl's life would go in the Bristol's wild group? Disclaimer: I don't own Skins. I only own Sophie a...