Remember Me (Completed)

By waanjaimjora

What will you do if the one who loves you unconditionally suddenly forgets about you... What will you do if a... More

BLURB
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue - part 2

Epilogue - part 1

1.4K 92 7
By waanjaimjora

A/N

As I started to write this chapter, I thought it would be just 2000-3000 words like them usually, but then again, I was shocked when I saw that it's already 6000 comments. Would you believe that! For one chapter! More than 6000 words!

Because of that, I decided to make part 1 and part 2 of the epilogue!

So here it is, Epilogue Part 1 :-)

Enjoy!

~~~

AUTHOR POV

Dane now stopped crying. He calmed down a little bit! Hai and Dane are currently sitting at the bench where Dane was seated earlier.

"Are you okay now, Hon?" Hai asked Dane. The man looked at him angrily

"How dare you call me that?" Dane angrily said to Hai. The man seems to realize his mistake.

"I'm sorry, Dane! I didn't mean to call you that again! It's just that..." He can't finish his words. He is shy to tell Dane that he still calls him Hon! It never changes, even though he knows he doesn't have any right to call his former lover that.

"What are you doing here? and how did you find me here?" Dane said, trying to change the topic

"Ah about that, remember how I always find you here whenever we had problems? I thought this place symbolizes and affects you that way, so I came here. This place has always been your sanctuary. Your safe heaven!" Hai said to me

"Safe-haven from all of you?" Dane sarcastically said to him. Hai seems to notice the sarcastic aspect in Dane's voice.

After a few awkward seconds between the two, Dane was busy looking in front. Looking at the beautiful scenery in front of him while Hai is momentarily looking at him, then look away.

Hai then breathed deeply before he finally dared to speak again.

"What happened, Dane? Why are you crying again like that! Why did you go here? I thought you were finally happy with your husband. I thought when I left you. You are finally free from all the heartache that I was bringing you. What happened, Dane? I may not be able to help, but please tell me! Am I the reason?" Hai worriedly asked Dane

"Hahahaha, don't kid yourself, Hai! not every tear that will fall from my eyes will always be because of you! I'm already over you!" Dane seriously said. Hai acts like his been stabbed in his chest. He even did the action of him hurting.

"Ouch! You're so blunt ah~!" Hai playfully said

"But it's true!" Dane is smiling while saying this, which Hai didn't miss. He can't help but smile and comment on it.

"That's more like it! You should smile like that every day!" Hai happily said to Dane, which made the smile on his face instantly change into a poker face. Another second had passed, Dane suddenly spoke again.

"What would you do if the person you love and thought love you too are all just a lie. Everything that happens between you two is because of a lie, a bet, to be exact. The person you believed loved you, but the truth is he just approached you because his friend is provoking him to approach you and try to see if he could get you. Every day, he will always tell you he loves you! How much he can never live without you! How much he can never function if you are not there beside him—the one who promised that he would take care of you every single moment of every day. The one you thought was the one for you to be with forever. Someone who will protect you. Someone who will take care of you! Someone whom your parents trust to take care of. The worst is he even married you! Ha, weird, right? You will go through all of that just because of a bet. What would you do, Hai! Tell me!" Dane seriously said to Hai while still looking in front of him. Hai was shocked upon hearing what Dane said.

"Is this the reason why he is crying like that? Why is he hurting all over again! F*ck that guy! How dare he hurt Dane like this! I thought he loved him. I thought..." He said to himself. Hai badly wants to get angry and asks Dane straight if it is Gavin whom he was talking about, but he tries his best not to. Dane doesn't seem to want to tell him everything. That is why he used the third person in his sentence.

"I can't just think of what I feel right now! What's important right now is Dane! He needs me right now! It is my chance to pay for everything I did in the past. It is my chance, and I will not waste it." Hai said to himself before he proceeded on speaking again. He made Dane look at him, which made the man be shocked a little

"Hai, what are..." Dane struggled to slip out of Hai's hold but stopped when he saw the look on Hai's face. He seems to be serious.

"Dane, please listen to me! Believe it or not, I know what you are feeling right now. I believe you must be confused about everything that you learned about your relationship with Gavin! Trust me, I know because I have experienced it too before. Maybe it's not in your perspective as the one who has been lied into but the one who lied..." Hai didn't finish his words because Dane stopped him. He was shocked about the sudden confession of Hai regarding his past.

"Hai. What do you mean by..." Dane wasn't able to finish too because Hai stopped him?

"Dane, this is not about me! It's about you and Gavin! Maybe someday if we both are finally okay, if you truly can be with me even just as friends, maybe I will tell you what happen to me but what matters now is you!" Dane seems to be taken back with Hai's voice. He looks so severe now.

"Okay! Please go on!" Dane just stopped struggling from Hai's hold and remained still. Hai sees that Dane is now calmed, so he let go of him and sit properly, then starts to talk again

"As I've told you earlier, I know what might you have been going thru right now! You are confused! You are full of questions! One thing that I can tell you straight is that all the things he did and told you after those bets are true. Everything!" Hai seriously said

"You tell that maybe in your point of view, but what about him. He is not you, Hai! You can't tell what is going in his mind!" Dane said without looking at him, Hai just looked at Dane for a while, and he could see the hurt in his face. He badly wants to ease that pain, but he knows he can't! He is not the one that Dane truly needs to be okay with. It's Gavin. So, he just looked away then continued to talk

"Yes, you might be right, but think about it. Think about all those memories that you and Gavin have! Remember his face, Dane! Do you see a man who is just playing you just because of a simple bet or someone who truly loves you? Remember every word that he said. Do you think those words came from a man who is just lying to you or someone who truly loves you! Remember every promise! Every touch! Every tear he had when you left him for me when you have amnesia. A man who will let go of his pride and talk to the man who is taking away his husband just to make sure that you are happy and loved." Hai can't help but smile a little while remembering the moment Gavin and Him met. Dane was shocked all over again!

"What? You and Gavin met?" Dane shockingly asked the man

"Partly yes! At that moment, I didn't know that I was facing the husband of the person whom I thought is still mine." Hai smilingly said

"What? Did you meet? What did he tell you? Did he get angry at you!" Dane hysterically asked

"Oh! No! He is very calm. I was about to step out of the hotel at that time when he called my name. I was confused at first about who he was, so I asked him. He just told me that he is your friend." Hai said Dane is getting more shocked at the same time confused

"He did that?" Dane can't imagine Gavin and Hai meeting, and they were not fighting. He knows Gavin so much. He knows how much short-tempered that guy is.

"Yes! Then when I asked for tea because I wanted to talk to him about you, he dismissed my offer and asked me to take care of you! He asked me never to hurt you again! That everyone might be against us, but if being with me will make you happy, then he will support it. He even told me how much hurt you were at that time because your family was forcing you to be with your husband. How much pain you are in. How much you deserve to be happy. He sounded like he cared about you, which was weird for me at first because I didn't know who he was to you. Before he left, He asked me again always to take care and love you, then he just left." Hai said. Dane was so speechless about what Hai said. Gavin never mention him meeting Hai

"So tell me, Dane! Is that man someone who will do all of that just because of a bet? Maybe at first, yes! He approached you just because of a bet, but I'm telling you! As I've known who you are! You are easy to get along with and more like love! I'm sure that is what happens to him. He loves you, Dane! That man is madly in love with you! For everything that your mom told me that Gavin did for you, Man to Man! No guy will go through all those efforts and do everything Gavin did for you just because of a bet! He loves you, Dane! He is genuinely and irrevocably in love with you! Don't ever think otherwise!" Hai seriously said

"But why didn't he tell me all about it? If only his been honest with me from that start, maybe we could talk about it and forget it. But No! He never tells me about it, I mean, not intentionally! How can I forgive and forget it now? Tell me, Hai!" Dane sadly asked Hai.

"I don't know for sure why Gavin did not tell you about this bet. Maybe he forgot about it, or he chose to forget about it because he knows now that it doesn't matter anymore. After all, Gavin genuinely loves you. Maybe he just chose to bury it for your own good. He doesn't want you to feel this way."

"What way? Be hurt? Feel betrayed! It's too late now to protect me, Hai because I'm feeling all of that now! All of that!" Dane angrily said

"I know, Dane! I know it hurts but let me ask you this question. Can you really not forgive him anymore? Are you okay to let go of him? Are you sure you can let go of everything you and Gavin are starting to build? Are you sure that the love between you and Gavin wasn't enough to fix all of those broken pieces because of that bet? Are you sure that you can live your life without him? Are you really sure? Ask yourself, Dane! Ask yourself if you can. Only you can answer those questions! Not me! Not even Gavin! Only you! So are you?" Hai seriously asked Dane.

As of this moment, Dane's mind is overflowing with every memory of him and Gavin! Every moment is flashing right in front of his eyes.

A/N Try to imagine all that is happening now

------------------------------

Gavin: Dane, of all the people you've met on your journey and of all the places you've been, somehow and some way, you ended up here—with me. It is the most powerful and humbling fact that I can accept. I used to think that we met by chance, but now I know without a doubt that the universe put you in front of me because we were meant to spend our lives together. Exactly, A year and seven months from today, I still remember the day that I've met you. You walk right past me without even looking at me, which is that time for me is shocking cause we all know that every girl and even man couldn't help but look at me" Dane and Gavin so as their guest and their family couldn't help to laugh so hard after hearing Mew's remark

"I remember asking myself, 'Who is this person and how can he just walk right past by me' ever since that day, I became so curious of you. I've become obsessed, by the way, but I know in a good way. Since that day, meeting and talking to you became my life purpose. You ignored me so many times before until we became friends, then we became official, and now we are married. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me. You have filled my life with joy and have given me a sense of peace that I have never known. You are my biggest supporter. Although today marks the start of the rest of our lives, I know it will not be enough time with you. I will not take our time together for granted, and because words cannot suffice how much I want to show how much I love you, I will always make sure to show you how much I love you, Dane. You are mine forever! I will never find someone else I can learn to love except you! You know my reputation, baby, I have met so many girls and guys before you, but none of them made me feel like this except you. No one made me want to be the best and enough for you. Only you! Before, I was nothing and meaningless. I was numb to all the things that were happening around me. I never cared for anyone! But suddenly, you came. You showed me the real meaning of happiness Dane! All those days that I'm with you are always the happiest day of my life. Without you, I am nothing, Dane! You are the most important person in life right now. I love you forever. Love, I promise to show it to you for the rest of my life. I promise to encourage you to follow your dreams. I promise to make you laugh when you are taking yourself too seriously. I promise to hold your hand through the good times and through the bad times. I promise to be loyal and faithful and to put you before all else. I promise that when we are old and gray, we will look back on our lives together, and we have no regrets. From this day forward, you will never walk alone.

I take you to be my partner for life. I promise above all else to live in truth with you and communicate fully and fearlessly. I give you my hand and my heart As a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor As I join my life to yours.

I, Gavin Greyson, take you, Dane Ariel, to be my forever life partner. I promise to be faithful, supportive, and loyal and to give you my companionship and love throughout all the changes of our life. I vow to bring you happiness, and I will treasure you as my companion. I will celebrate the joys of life with you. I promise to support your dreams and walk beside you offering courage and strength through all endeavors. From this day forward, I will be proud to be your husband and your best friend.

Gavin takes Dane's hand and places the ring on Dane's finger

Officiant: Dane, you may now speak your vow

Dane: I knew from the very moment I laid eyes on you that you were mine forever. Somehow, I want to make you mine. My heart is shouting it, but I'm too afraid to acknowledge it. I thought at first that being your friend was enough for me. I always tell myself. How can someone like him love someone like me? I'm nothing compared to you! Then you became my family! You became my whole life. You know, love, avoiding you is just my strategy to protect myself because even though I already like you, I'm not sure if you would like me too. I'm too afraid to be hurt again, but you are always there for me even though I always ignore you. I thought first that you were just playing with me but no! You are my family right from the moment you came into my life. You tried your very best to destroy all the walls I have to build between us. I never thought you would choose me before anybody else who is so in love with you. I remember some girls asking me if I did some voodoo to get you, hahaha!" all of them are laughing hearing what Dane said.

"You didn't, right?" Gavin playful asked Dane. The man just laughs again before answering him.

"Of course not, Love! But I thought about it, hahaha, kidding!" Dane laughs again. Then he stopped and looked at Gavin intently like they were the only ones present at this romantic place.

"I learned to love you so much, and from this day forward, my heart is entirely yours. I will never regret loving you, Gavin. I will never regret choosing you. I will never regret spending my whole life choosing and loving you. You are my greatest and true love. Having you in my life allows me to have the unique gift from God, Our love! I promise to be the best wife to you. Thank you for choosing me despite others. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for fighting for me. I know it is not easy for you to love me, but you did. Thank you for protecting me. As we continue to grow in our lives together, I promise to give you all of my words when needed and to share in the silence when they are not, to pick you up if you are down, to love you unconditionally, to lay my bare skin on you when needed most, to care for you and our families for as long as we live, to adventure with you always, to say I love you before falling asleep each night, to be the best wife I can be as we grow a family together, and to always know in the deepest part of my soul, that when challenges arise we will always find our way back to one another. My heart will always yearn and choose you! Gavin, you are my everything, and this is my promise to you.

I take you to be my partner for life. I promise above all else to live in truth with you and communicate fully and fearlessly. I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor as I join my life to yours.

I, Dane Ariel, take you Gavin Greyson to be my husband. I promise to be faithful, supportive, and loyal and to give you my companionship and love throughout all the changes of our life. I vow to bring you happiness, and I will treasure you as my companion. I will celebrate the joys of life with you. I promise to support your dreams and walk beside you offering courage and strength through all endeavors. From this day forward, I will be proud to be your husband and your best friend.

Dane takes Gavin's hand and places the ring on Gavin's finger

Now Dane is the one who is crying, and Gavin holds his face gently to wipe the tears away.
After a while, the officiant has finally begun to seal this marriage

Officiant: Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have-
the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and husband. Gavin, you may kiss your husband.

Gavin leaned his face. Dane leaned his face also to close the distance between them. They look at each other so passionately, like they are looking at the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world. Dane smiles, and so as Gavin, then finally their lips met so softly and gently. They sealed their marriage with this kiss. It was just a short peak, but for them, it was the most romantic kiss of all the kisses that they did their entire relationship. They will never forget this kiss. Their first kiss as a married couple! Their parents and all of their guest was so happy witnessing this new milestone in the life of this newlywed couple.

"I love you so much, my dear wife!" Gavin said and chuckled.

"I love you too, my dear husband." Dane said and chuckled too

End of Part 1

A/N

Don't worry! It won't take long for the next chapter! I will update part 2 soon 😉

Thank you so much for your continued support for every book I published! I appreciate all of you!

Love lots!

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 24.2K 43
MPREG What happened when a confused guy has his first real kiss inside the club from a person he met for the first time? For him it was not just an o...
20.4K 1.1K 27
Mew: What do you do when you realise the worth of someone precious after you have lost them. Do you try to win them back or Do you let them go? Gulf:...
233K 13.1K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
341K 9.7K 27
Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type confused with his feelings decides to fl...