Dear Diary || Ranboo X OC

By adrednaline

** discontinued after 29 chapters In a world where soulmates meet in the most unlikely of ways. 16-year-old... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
end of dear diary.

26

8K 407 569
By adrednaline

Dear Diary,

as every normal human being, we tend to get anxiety when talking in front of big crowds. it could be doing a presentation in class. or giving a speech at your graduation...

"So am I just dropping Noah off or are you going too, Val?" Ava smirked at her friend as they pulled up to the school once more to drop Ranboo off at his car.

"Uhhh..." Val glanced back at Ranboo, "Do you wanna finish setting up my PC or go back to your house?"

"I'd say we can both go back to my house. I have something we can do on my PC." His eyes widened slightly for a half a second. She got the hint. He wanted to stream with her.

"Sounds good." Val nodded, turning back to Ava, "It's okay if I go? You don't have any plans with me?"

"Yeah of course." Ava's smirk continued to grow, "You guys have fun."

"Alright bye Ava." Ranboo opened his door.

"Love you Av." Val leaned over and gave Ava a friendly kiss on the cheek, as they occasionally do, "See ya."

"Bye guys." Ava gave a slight wave as the two stepped out.

"A kiss on the cheek, huh?" Ranboo raised a brow down at her.

"If you're thinking what I think you are, no." Val chuckled, "I don't like her like that. We've been friends forever."

"But a kiss?" He continued to tease her.

"Shut up." She pushed him with a smile but it barely even moved him, "Looks like someone's jealous because he didn't get one."

"Oh come on." He playfully rolled his eyes, "You wish."

"I wish?" She scoffed, "As if."

They both climbed into Ranboo's car. He started it up as Val plugged her phone into the aux.

Ranboo prayed that she would play something normal but alas, Val was Val. And Val decided to play Mask (Sus remix) instead.

"Oh my god." Ranboo shook his head in disapproval as Val sang along.

"I suck his dick with a smile for hours at a time." She casually sang along as if it was her favorite song. Which it probably was.

"Hours?" Ranboo said in disbelief, "Wow that's a long time."

Val began to laugh, "I didn't even realize that."

And then she decided to play normal music. Bo Burnham, to be exact.

She knew exactly what song was Ranboo's favorite from Inside considering Tommy had asked her and Ranboo piped in with his.

Val's favorite was All Eyes On Me while Ranboo's was Bezos I.

The whole ride was spent jamming as usual. That was probably Val's favorite part about their friendship. That they could vibe together endlessly.

"You ready?" Ranboo asked, pulling the keys from the ignition.

Val huffed, staring out at Ranboo's house, "I guess so."

The two climbed out of the car and ventured into Ranboo's house. It appeared that his mom wasn't home.

Ranboo said that she was staying after work to clean up her classroom a bit and grade papers.

Val threw down her gym bag and flopped onto Ranboo's bed as he sat in his unicorn chair, setting up stream.

"You played really well today." Ranboo remarked through the silence of Val's exhaustion.

"Only today?" Val jokingly scoffed while sitting up to face him.

"Yeah." He replied flatly, "You did not do as well when you went up against me."

"Maybe because you kept flirting with me."

"Want me to do it again?"

"Ouuu boldboo." Val rolled her eyes.

Ranboo did the same before leaning back in his chair, "Alright streams started."

"So how are we gonna do this?" Val questioned, narrowing her eyes on him.

"Well," He began as he stood up and went to his closet to pull out an extra chair, "I was thinking in the car that I could turn on facecam after the starting soon screen and you can sit off to the side. And then I'll introduce you."

"Okay." Val nodded slowly, "And what are we doing for the stream?"

"It's a surprise." Ranboo wiggled his eyebrows mysteriously.

"I don't like surprises." She whined before looking down at her phone, seeming to get a notification.

RanbooLive is live!
YLYL WITH A SPECIAL GUEST!!!

Well that surprise is ruined. But she wouldn't tell him. She thought it was cute how excited he seemed.

Ranboo set the extra chair behind him and told Val to stay on his bed until he called her in. He put on his mask and glasses to prepare.

She nodded in agreement, watching him do his intro.

"Hey idiots, it's me! Oreo boy!" He chuckled into the camera, "I know, I know. Surprise face cam stream. If I wasn't your favorite streamer already, I should be now."

Val giggled slightly.

"So I know you guys are wondering who the special guest is and I'm just going to come out and say it." He let out a sigh, "It's Tubbo! Tubbo's in America! I know so cool! Say hi Tubbo!"

Ranboo looked at Val and she responded with a shrug, not knowing what to do.

"Uh hi... It's me, Tubbo!" She said in a forced manly voice.

"Yep, that is in fact Tubbo." Ranboo stared at the camera before looking at chat, "It's a girl? Nope. It's Tubbo. Bold of you guys to assume I'd have a girl in my bedroom."

"That's right. I am Tubbo and I am man." Val continued to use her manly voice. Which didn't sound like a man at all.

"Val?" Ranboo's eyes scanned through chat, "Who's Val? I do not know a Val. Val ratioed you? I highly doubt that."

"You highly doubt what?" And suddenly, Val's voice was back to normal, "I actually did ratio you, as a matter of fact."

Ranboo giggled, holding his head in his hands, "See how offended she gets, chat?"

Val rolled her eyes as she sat in the chair behind Ranboo, crossing her arms.

"Hi chat." She said grumpily, "I am turning my Twitter account into a Ranboo hate page."

"Oh don't do that." Ranboo glanced back at her. Even through his mask, she could tell he was giving a disapproving look.

It didn't take long for Val to get up and begin to push Ranboo's chair out of frame.

"You cannot kick me out of my own stream!" He exclaimed.

"Watch me." She flashed an innocent smile before sitting back in her chair and scooting up to the desk, "Hi chat. How are you all doing?"

So many different things flew through the chat.

user 1: SHES SO PRETTY

user 2: whats her twitter username?

user 3: IM GOOD VAL HRU

user 4: among us

user 5: pick me energy

user 6: i cant wait to see val edits on my tl

user 7: i am doing horrible val, thanks for asking

user 8: @user2 val.orant

user 9: guys remember not to ship! it goes against ranboo's boundaries!

user 0: VAL UR HOT

"Oh wow." Was all Val could say with a slight smile.

Dear Diary,

as every normal human being, we tend to get anxiety when talking in front of big crowds. it could be doing a presentation in class. or giving a speech at your graduation... but nothing could ever prepare you for speaking in front of 100,000+ people. even when it's just all behind a screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 7
Tubbo was just an ordinary kid, living by himself in a kingdom full of close-minded people. He had big ideas and different opinions, but no one would...
168K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
4.5K 198 26
TWS Alcohol Drugs Alcohol abuse Underaged drinking Underage Drug taking? Eating Disorder Disordered Eating Bullying Anxiety Depression Panic Attacks ...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...