Boboiboy x Mha (plot 1)

By jesus_fox

Only Boboiboy got yeeted in this time. There will be no extra lore probably will end after saving Bakugo sad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (can skip)
Chapter 34 (re)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Uhhh

Chapter 15

3.8K 143 48
By jesus_fox

Author’s note:

I’ve found a use for the old humidifier
Its Pikachu styled.

The cheeks are starting to fade though.
__________________________________________________________________

“Midoriya! / Deku!”, The entirety of Izuku’s friends circle burst through the infirmary door, a second of silence as the children laid their eyes on skinny All Might.

“Nice to meet you”, they said bowing politely and turning toward the main problem at hand Izuku Midoriya.

“Everyone…”, he blinked “How's the second bout’?”.

“Due to extensive damage, the organizers had decided on a break.”, Lida announced.

“Deku-kun, are you sure you’re alright on your own?”, Uraraka asked.

“I’ll survive.”, he smiled despite his aching arms.

“That was scary Midoriya! You’re not getting anymore popular by being reckless!” Mineta surprisingly continued.

“Is it that your quirk’s so powerful your body can’t handle the backlash?”, Solar in Boboiboy’s body quickly interrogated. Small handbook in hand with a pencil attached in place of the bookmark. And yes his eyes are now sharp white, which surprised the others as they turned to him.

“Well I’m taking your expressions as a yes.”, he calmly told All Might and Izuku, scribbling something down in the handbook. “Next question, why is your quirk so self destructive?”, he continued.
“Geez! You kids are so noisy! I’m still treating his wounds!”, Recovery Girl complained. Pushing Solar away from Izuku’s bedside.

“Oh! I deeply apologize, we can continue this later. See you around Midoriya.”, Solar closed the handbook, gave Midoriya a blank look and leaves with the others, after they left both All Might and Midoriya flinched.

“Young Midoriya…. does young Boboiboy know about One for all?”. All Might asked.
“I… I don’t think he does….?”, Midoriya replied just as shocked. Unsure if he wanted to question the situation or panic.

.

.

.

“That Deku-kun! Always being reckless!”, Uraraka huffed. She was angry at her friend but concerned for his behavior as well. Patting the now fully healed Izuku in the back as they returned to the spectator seats.

“Now, Uraraka-kun, I’m sure Midoriya had his reasons.”, Lida gestured, attempting to calm down Ochaco.

“I’m sorry Uraraka-san, I was just really desperate.”, Midoriya smiled awkwardly and said sorry to his friends. And took his seat on the second to last row, noticing a small plastic bag tucked in the cup holder. “Hey aren’t these Boboiboy’s? there’s still some in here.”, he picked up the bag and opened it.

“Wait! Midoriya-kun!”, Lida warned, but it was too late as the treat had already entered the other’s mouth. And he is now violently gagging.

“H-How does he even- it tastes like sandpaper!”, Izuku exclaimed still gagging from the flavor “Why is it green!?”, He questioned. The reason for how it tastes like sandpaper can’t be known, but the vibrant color of green was Solar’s idea. In the wild, vibrant colors means poisonous or venomous. The elements assumed that if it looked weird people would stay away. Or else they would’ve just make the original version that looked like a harmless chocolate biscuit.

Midoriya being the observer he is took another out of the bag and hid it, zipping up the bag, he would want to check the treat’s contents later then tucked the package back into the cup holder.
“Hey guys, I got us some drinks for the next bout!”. Boboiboy returned with several beverage bottles in his arms.

The first battle was painfully enough, Lida vs Kirishima in which Lida’s engines was able to counter once but in the end rock boy remained victorious, qualifying for the semi finals.
“Great job out there Lida, it’s a shame your burst had a time lag.”, Boboiboy patted his engine friend’s back.

“Thank you Boboiboy, I’ll be sure to beat you some other time.”, replied the boy in glasses, smiling.

“Awesome!”, he said at his friend’s determination. “Wait a minute, where’s Ochaco?”. He questioned and looked over at Midoriya only to receive a shrug of confusion as well.

“You’re right, where is she?”, Izuku added, worry starting to edge his features.

=1-A Waiting room=

“Uraraka-san! Ochaco!”. The 2 ran through the door. They were expecting the usual bubbly friend of theirs but what they were greeted with was a dark and solemn expression that promised murder. Boboiboy was used to this though as Thunderstorm sometimes do the same.

“U-Uraraka-san! Your face!”. Izuku shouts, terrified.

“Ah, it’s the nerves.”, She answered.

“Are you alright? Well I mean certainly not, you’re up against Bakugou of all people after all.”, Boboiboy replied.

“You’re really perceptive huh Boboiboy. Yeah I am a bit horrified, I’m fighting one of our class strongest student.”, She gave them a sad expression, its like she knows she’d lose, “But I’ll still give it my all!”

“Hey! Don’t be so scared, I’m sure Bakugou will go easy on a girl! Right Izuku?”, he asked his best friend.

“He won’t”, the reply was instant. Midoriya had a blank expression.

“Izuku, we’re suppose to comfort her! Not worry her further!”. He gripped the other’s shoulder tightly and glared. His eyes flashed yellow, Midoriya made a mental note to himself to write down the eye color change later.

“Knowing him, he won’t hold back despite whoever his opponent is”, He gave the other a serious look. Making the other address the severity of their friend’s current situation.

“Wait you 2 were childhood friends?”, Boboiboy mumbled “You didn’t tell me that!”, he exclaimed. You know that face you make in a cartoon to express comical dramatic betrayal right? That was his face.

Izuku turned to Uraraka “You’ve helped me a lot Uraraka-san. So now its my turn to help you! I have a plan for you to go against Kaccha-”, Ochaco cuts off his offer and wave her hand dismissively.

“No no, I’m grateful for your help, but I’d like to win this on my own.”, She said, burning determination in her eyes. “And continue to advance and improve upon myself!”, she smiled.

“To be honest, I’m quite envious of you 2. Deku-kun you’re strategic and barely need to use your quirk, despite the heavy backlash from it you still handled it well. Boboiboy’s quirk is powerful and has many potentials to come, when I first see your fire element I was scared but after the cavalry battle you’ve shown me the amount of control you have.”

“Sorry for scaring you…”, Boboiboy scratched the back of his head and apologized.

“You can call me crazy, but I feel like you have even more than what you’ve shown us so far. If you don’t want to show it yet, it’s fine, but if there’s any issues you can talk to us.”, She said thinking of the mental disorder that her friend might potentially have. She walked herself to the door, “Boboiboy, I’m looking forward to see you in the finals!”, She exclaimed as she exits the waiting lounge, smiling confidently.

“I was also going to wish her luck, but seeing her current confidence, I think she just need us to cheer her on. Yeah?”, Boboiboy said to his friend.

“Yeah! So let’s do our best in cheering!”, Midoriya exclaimed.

.

=1-A spectator seats=

What? You expect me to write the thing out? Of course it’s the same scene. Uraraka loses, we got another reveal on how Bakugou aren’t so full of himself that he underestimates anybody he meets and that’s about it.

.

“Sorry that you didn’t win Uraraka-san.”, Deku patted the girl’s back saying that she had indeed tried her best.

“It’s fine, I actually saw this coming.”, She sighed and thanked her friend for the reassurance, what he said earlier about how Bakugou had acknowledge her as an opponent was encouraging as well. “You’re up next right Boboiboy? You’re fighting Tokoyami right?”. She shifted her gaze to the boy in the oran- no that wasn’t it, that’s blue, it means that, yup the cursed biscuits are being stuffed in his mouth again.

“Hm? Oh yeah! I have to get ready!”, He let out a laugh and left the treats back in his seat hastily, “Wish me luck guys!”. And he ran off somewhere, probably to the contestant waiting room.

.

.

.

The door to the waiting room opened, revealing Boboiboy who wanted water. He was certainly not expecting Bakugou to be there too. They both took a moment to take in each other presence.

“Can I have some water?”, The shorter asked, Bakugou begrudgingly moved slightly away from the tap. Boboiboy smiled, this was progress! He grabbed one of the paper cups on the table and was going to fill it with water.

Boboiboy planned to get Todoroki and Bakugou to warm up to him over time. If they still hate him by the end of the month, he won’t try to force friendship on them anymore. That’s his plan anyways, but if Bakugou wants to be rivals then he’s not backing down either. But the other to not yell at him or harass him would be great.

“Congrats on advancing Katsuki.”, he tried to strike up a passive conversation. Putting his paper cup down after finishing the water in it. “Your match was really aw-”, and before he knew it Baku boy was holding him up by the collar. He has to do something about his short stature.

“I’m getting straight to the point! stop being nice!”, Kacchan growled at him. “You’re being too considerate for someone who plans to be on top!”. He snarled louder this time. “You have to be more serious about your matches! Not everything smiles and rainbows!”

“W-wha-”, Boboiboy was thoroughly confused. He wasn’t scared as any would be with a ticking time bomb with sweaty hand around their neck, he had been in far more life threatening situations than this. He was panicking at Bakugou’s sudden mood change.

“Stop hiding your powers, the way that you fight annoys me! You’re being too gentle for having the strength and not using it!”. He continued the yelling and Boboiboy finally got it through his skull.

‘Ooohhh its Cyclone and Thunderstorm.’

“You’re holding back to not harm your opponents! In a battle, people! Get! Hurt! That’s how it works!”, He continued the yelling “Everybody wants to be hero and I’ll be number 1! Get that in your thick skull!”. He insulted the boy, loosening his grip slightly, which was a chance for the other to pry him off and surprisingly it was successful.

“Thanks Bakugou.”, now it was time for Bakugou to be confused, “I’m not showing my full power right now.”, he calmly said releasing himself from the grasps “But if you want me to, I’ll fight you at full power. I-if that’s what you wish.”

“You better!”, the blond angrily stomped out of the exit. Leaving Boboiboy in the lounge, the moment after he leaves, the other sighed, so much for progress.

“Contestants! Spectators! Are you ready!? It’s the third match of our second bout’! I bet you are!”, Present Mic announced the crowd roared enthusiastically, while the observing pro heroes thought about which student they’ll take on an internship with.

“He has 3 Bs in his name and an extremely diverse ability! Hero course, class 1-A! Boboiboy!”, Present Mic says. The introduced student walked out from the entrance tunnel onto the stage.

“The dark horse of the cavalry battle! Mysterious and cool! Hero course, class 1-A! Tokoyami Fumikage!”. He introduced, and the Dar Shadow user stepped up.

“It is a pleasure to face you today Boboiboy.”, Tokoyami said “Though we are friends but I won’t hold back against you.”

“Yeah! Let’s both do our best!”, he yelled loudly to the other. Boboiboy knows the control Tokoyami has is admirable, but comparing to Fang’s zoo, one creature isn’t enough to stop him. But Boboiboy would still encourage his friends to give it their all.

“Well this is interesting, wonder who’ll win?”, Hawks mumbled from his seat.

“Woah! Its Tokoyami and Boboiboy! Who should I cheer on!? Their both my best buds! I can’t choose!”, Kashima expressed his ‘distress’.

“We’ll cheer for both of them then!”, Kaminari quickly suggested. “Do your best! Tokoyami-kun! Boboiboy!”, He screamed.

“The one who loses will take pride in knowing that they’ve tried their utmost best!”, Lida claimed “Both of you are strong! Go! Boboiboy! Tokoyami!”. The class rep also cheered.
__________________________________________________________________

End note:

And with that, we’ve reach the word limit for this chapter.

My mother apparently thinks she can eat 2 months old bread from the refrigerator.

Sorry there haven’t been much this week, school’s coming back.

Finished date: 26th August 2021
Release Date: 26th August 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
279K 17.6K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
447K 13.5K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
244K 10.3K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...