Bangtan Girl (A BTS Fanfictio...

By asdfghjeon

Eun Mi lived her life in continuous hiding. Hiding from her responsibility and the dangers of being the only... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
Not an UPDATE
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
A N N O U N C E M E N T
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E

S I X

4.9K 188 19
By asdfghjeon

[6]

[ Eun Mi ]

For the hundredth time this day, I sighed. "What did I get myself into?" I've been scanning my wardrobe closet for at least an hour but still, I can't find anything that I like to wear. It wasn't my first time going into this kind of events but, heck was I nervous. I don't know what to do in there, should I talk to others? No. They'll probably think I'm a weird stranger. But if I didn't, they'll think I'm a snob. Ugh- I don't even know BTS that much!

In the end, I picked a pair of black skinny jeans that's ripped on the knees and a mickey-mouse pull over. Which was a gift for my fourteenth birthday and I was never given the chance to wear because it was too big for my body.

I dragged my Jordans inside the mall as I frantically searched for the event center. Upon following the high-pitched screams and giggles of the young fellows I finally found the place. I searched the crowds for the back stage to meet the boys.

"Um... Yeah. Hi? I... was wondering...  You see I'm a friend of the boys. I mean- BTS? Do you perhaps-"

"Come, you're Park Eun Mi? The boys are inside" he opened the door and there sitting in their own chairs were seven gorgeous boys.

"Hi Eun Mi! YOU CAME!!" Taehyung approached me and enveloped me into a hug.

"Yeah... haha" I let out a chuckle that turned out to be an awkward laugh since I was blushing really hard.

"We're going to perform soon!"  I firstly noticed his eyes that were creased with black eyeliner and were emphasized with blended black and brown make-up that made him look tough and grown up even if he has his signature rectangular smile plastered on.

"Uh...  I'll be in there" I pointed the little white couch besides their rack of clothes. "I think you still need to be fixed and such" I smiled. I didn't want to bother them in the first place; they have to prepare their selves for the hectic hours later.

As I watched everyone getting busy with the boys I wondered how they can handle this kind of life every day. The pressure thrown towards them, the competitions and of course they are certainly not excused from the bashing and hatred of some fans. I placed my chin on my hand and admired the determinations of these boys.

"You like what you're seeing?"

"A-Ah N-Namjoonie!!"  I chuckled, since when did this rapping monster managed to sit beside me? "Ah... I was just too busy observing things." A deep silence shrouded us, and I continued my staring contest with these busy people before me.

Soon enough I found myself breaking the ice between us, "how do you handle this?" I asked. "Well not to be nosy or anything I was just... wondering" my last word trailing off.

"This? Well we just kind of you know, be positive, stay strong stuff like that," he smiled showing his dimple.

"So you just go with the flow? Like that?" I looked away, seeing him smile made me feel anxious. His look is just too much for me, the type of appearance like that can make you feel intimidated.

"Yeah. Well we wanted this anyway..."

"Hmmm... Makes sense" I nodded.

"Rap mon! You're turn in 20 in here" a lady, their stylist I'm guessing shouted while tapping her wrist watch in her left hand.

"Nae! I'll be here" Namjoon shouted back. "So... I guess we still have 20 minutes to get to know each other" he glanced at his imaginary watch then turning all his attention to me. I shook my head and smiled.

We talked about random things, knowing each other and constantly teasing one another. It was a light and heartwarming conversation. I'm glad we're getting into each other's good side and not in each other's throats.

"You know? You're different from the other girls we've met."

"Wae? Am I that ugly?" I pouted, and him obviously sensing the teasing tone in my sentence.

"It's not that, you're not ugly—"

"So you're saying I'm not pretty as well?"

"What no!" he chuckled. "Will you please stop and let me finish my sentence?"

"hehe..." I laughed humorously.

"How do I explain this... Ah! That!" he pointed to my 'chest?!' "The mickey mouseyy" Ohh... "Girls won't wear that because they think it's childish. But it's actually cute."

"Well it is cute..." I grabbed the hem of my shirt and played with it.

"Namjoon!" one of the stylists called with a hair dryer on her hand.

"I guess that's my cue" he patted my knee and stood up, "hey there's a coffee shop nearby go get some so you won't get bored and... for you not to miss me that much" he winked.

"Are you spending a lot of time with your maknae? Cause you kind of sound like him" I let out a conflicted sigh.

"Aissh... This girl" he shook his head and continued to walk up to the stylist noona who called him.

On the other hand, I of course considered his proposition and started my search for the café. Drinking coffee would probably be a better choice to kill time than to wait for an hour sitting in a couch. The bittersweet aroma led me to the coffee shop and surprisingly, it was jam-packed. I lined up along with the other customers in the cashier line. After a few, finally, it was my turn.

"Um... 1 vanilla frappuccino, grande, no whipped cream please"

"That'll be 5 dollars, please wait on the other side for your order ma'am..." she smiled sweetly. I handed her the money, I'm a little picky when it comes to drinks so I make sure that I specifically give the right order.

"You're a little bit picky for a skinny girl." Yes I know, that's just what I thought. Duh? Wait-

I turned around and evidently... "What are you doing here?" with a dark blue hoodie and a mask to disguise his self is none other than Kim Minseok.

"Ordering some coffee..." he scoffed "yah? Are you following me?"

"No. Wae? Are you following me?" I have thrown the question back at him. To my surprise, I don't feel anything weird right now. I feel comfortable talking to him, it's not like the other day when I first met him I was stuttering, which was embarrassing. But now, it's just plainly comfy.

"What?! NO! I'm just here for the coffee" he retorted "what are you doing here anyway?"

"My friends asked me to watch their show, and as a supportive friend, which I am, I came here to cheer for them" I stated proudly.

"Order for Ms. Park!" a guy in a cream uniform called out.

"That's mine" I replied.

"Enjoy your drinks ma'am" he nicely said and flashed a sweet smile.

"Why thank you, I'll surely will" I smiled back.

"Order for Mr. Kim!" he returned to his job calling people's orders.

"Thanks" I heard him say.

"Hey, can I go with you? I have nothing better to do please?" he pleaded as soon as he jogged his way back to me. 

"I don't think I have any other options. You'll probably go anyways even if I say no."

"YUP!" he exclaimed smugly. "Hmp, stubborn Chinese bun" I murmured as I fasten my pace.

"Hey I heard that!" he complained from behind.

I laughed quietly to myself, and soon enough he was laughing beside me.

"Hey, were going for BTS' show" he questioned, I just flashed a smile at him. And there he was giving me questioning looks. I chuckled, "they're my friends."

"WHAT?!" he exclaimed loudly, calling the attention of some people. I awkwardly smiled to them and bowed as an apology.

"Will you please lessen your voice? You're attracting too much attention" I said through gritted teeth as I was still giving some elderly who were giving us doubtful looks.

"Sorry..." he apologized "I was just shocked, I never knew you're close to idols?"

"You never asked," I snapped back at him. "Besides we don't know each other that much anyway. We just constantly bump to each other?" I added.

"Nope, we're friends already" he said making me stop at my rate and look blankly at his back.

"Yah!" I shouted back and jogged towards him "Why? I never agreed to anything."

"Because I said so" he smiled childishly without even looking at me. I shrugged the thought and smiled inwardly. Who knew that a normal girl is capable to befriend her idol in such a short time?

 Upon our arrival, the staffs were giving Xiumin dubious looks. Who wouldn't? He's wearing a hoodie and a mask, he looked like someone who's ready to kidnap anytime. What a good looking kidnapper he is.

"Why are they looking at you?" he asked out of nowhere.

I stifled a laugh as we made our way in the dressing room, "they're not looking at me they're looking at you" causing him to raise his brow. "Psh," I pointed the ever-so-obvious cover up of his, the mask and the hoodie.

"Ohh... hehe" he laughed awkwardly as he removed the hoodie from his head but he kept the mask on. We entered the area, which was now filled with only eight people Bangtan and a stylist who was still working on Jungkook's hair.

"Hey guys" I greeted, with them turning their attention on me. Or rather to the man beside me.

"This is..." I started.

"Your boyfriend?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 92 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
1.3K 31 23
Beautiful girl, Park Bo Lin is rich living with her mom and dad in Seoul, South Korea. They moved from Hong Kong China a few years back do to working...
318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...