The Secret Between Us | JJK

Autorstwa swaeg001

❝Dad this is ridiculous. How am I supposed to live with her?❞ Three thousand billion years later~ ❝Kang Y/n❞... Więcej

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

2

9.3K 538 187
Autorstwa swaeg001

Jumping out of the car, you thanked the driver politely. On the way, a specific human decided to bump into you.

"Woah, since when our Max started to give free ride to ladies"

The voice seems too familiar!!!

As soon as you look up, you both yelled in unison, "YOU!"

Before you both could start World War III, the driver decided to show up in the middle.

"Young master, Your parents wants you to return home, now" the driver spoke.

And that's when you realized he is not a driver, he's wearing an attire of Bodyguard- White shirt, black pant, & blazer and most importantly a Bluetooth on his left ear.

Did I forget to mention his hair?

You decided to ignore the chit-chat fight with that so-called prince and that bodyguard.

(A/n: Jungkook's family are not Royals, but they are Rich. Please don't get confuse when his parents address him prince. It's just, they loves to address him prince, since he's the only child)

'Unbelievable, this guy can't be son of those humble persons!' you mumbled, trying to go away.

"Max, we haven't start the party yet" Jungkook said still looking at you.

"It's an order, young master" you heard the bodyguard saying.

"Wait for me" Jungkook said before rushing behind you and the max guy sighed knowing the Prince will not return soon.

"What the hell!" Jungkook yelled, popping out of nowhere.

"Same, What the hell?" you asked back.

His brows crashed together as he slowly close the distance between you.

"How did you end up with Max? He's not a good guy to date" you heard him saying in a threatening tone.

'Is he thinking, I'm dating that Max guy?' you scoffed at him, making him confuse.

"What's your problem anyway?" you asked coldly.

Poking the tongue inside his cheek, he spoke, "Come on, he's a playboy. He'll ended up breaking your heart. I know him more than ten years-"

"Listen, I'm not interested in his past" you said before leaving.

But he was fast enough to block your way, "You should know, before dating him. Besides, look at him...."

You looked back at the bodyguard to see him standing like a statue without reflecting any kind of emotions.

"He's almost 15 years older than you" Jungkook whispered into your ears, making you startled.

"What is your point?" you asked.

"Don't date him" he spat.

"You're no one to tell me what should I do and what not" you retort back on his face.

"Y/n?" he tried to stop you again, but you ran faster this time.

"F#ck!" Jungkook cursed before going back to that Max guy.

He was clueless what he should warn about you, so he stated without thinking, "Max, stay away from that girl. She's a psychopath"

Max didn't show any kind of reaction, making him surprise.

"You don't believe me? Ask anyone" Jungkook yelled.

This time the max guy freaked, "But.... She was nice"

"Nice my Sh!t. I heard, she cut her previous boyfriend's pen!s" Jungkook spat without thinking twice.

The Max guy restrained himself from peeing thinking, just a moment ago he was alone in the car with a psychopath girl.

Don't underestimate him. He's a bodyguard with top rank. Same as Nick and Steve.

BUT.....

He fears nothing but women since his teenage life. That's what was written in his CV.

His girlfriend bit his arm and pull out a slice, making him traumatized until now.

"B-but she was too polite to your p-parents and that's why they o-ordered me to d-drop her" the Max guy said between his shaky voice.

Jungkook knew his trick worked, still played along with some acting skills, "What?"

"Whatever, you will stay away from her. Okay?" Jungkook warned him with a little bit of sympathy(more like acting).

'Can't believe, she was playing along with me' he thought getting inside the restaurant again, leaving Max alone.

[] Time Skip []

After finishing overtime, you decided to meet Mr. Kim. He's a good person who always tries to help without judging.

After a couple of knocks, you went inside to ask politely, "Mr. Kim, can I have some words with you?"

"Sure, I'm free" he replied, collecting some papers from his messy table.

You approached to help him with that and spoke, "I just finished my sudden-overtime"

He placed the papers on a file before saying, "That's good. Let me check your payment"

"Mr. Kim, mom.... is sick. She needs some.... check up immediately" you said, looking down at your feet.

"Y/n, why are you hesitating?" he asked.

You didn't reply, so he added, "It's my rules, that my workers should share their problems. And I'll try my best to help them"

You kept looking down as he asked, "How much do you need, dear?"

"She will be sad knowing I'm lending money for her" you informed.

"This is bullsh!t" he spoke, taking some money from the cash box.

"Can I work overtime here?" you asked, pissing him off.

"What about your health and study?" he asked with concern.

" I don't have any interest on study anymore" you said without making eye contact.

That's a lie, you love to study. Maybe you're not topper, but you value education properly.

You're ready to give up study, not because you can't manage time. It's just you are too much caught up with problems right now.

"I want her to get well as soon as possible. After that, I'll think about taking degrees" you said before he could yell again.

He sighed, knowing you won't take money without doing any job. Still he doesn't want you to leave study.

"This restaurant is always full of people. Work here from 8-10pm. Is it possible for you?" he asked, and you nodded politely.

"Good. This is your today's payment" he said, handing the envelope.

You bowed at him, "See you tomorrow. Good night, Mr. Kim"

As soon as you left, he whispered with a sigh, "Such a hard-working girl"

[Time Skip again]

It's 4am and Mr. Jeon got a notification from bank saying his son cash out 10000$ just a while ago.

After searching the whole mansion, they came to know that he's not home. So, Mr. Jeon decided to wait until he returns.

The half drunk Prince, entered the house with the help of his personal bodyguard.

The bodyguard was dragging the drunk boy while he shut the door with a loud bang, startling the Sh!t out of the bodyguard.

"Max, Sush.... Dwn't make nawise. Mom dad is slweping" he cooed throwing his leather jacket on a flower vase, making it drop on the ground.

As soon as his eyes met two pair of familiar eyes, half of his madness gone, "Mom! Hey!"

"Dad, why are you up till now?" he tried to ask in a sincere voice.

"Because, you're outside" Mr. Jeon replied gesturing the bodyguard to leave.

Jungkook spoke with annoyance, "Dad, I'm an adult. Don't try to cage me up. My friends are still there but I returned"

Mr. Jeon sighed lightly before speaking, "Prince, we gave you full freedom but everything has a limitations. Everything I have is yours, unless you drain our reputation"

"I did nothing wrong to drain your reputation" Jungkook spat with anger.

"You were ruining your own reputation and our money" Mr. Jeon replied calmly.

"You just said everything you have is mine. Then?" this time he yelled in more pissed voice.

"Prince, I earned them with such hard work. My dad wasn't rich like yours. I want you to be more careful about your future" Mr. Jeon said.

"But I want to enjoy my life, dad. My youth won't return. Once it gone, it's gone For Ever!" jungkook yelled at his dad.

Mr. Jeon was also pissed but he tried his best not to be too rude with his beloved son.

"No one is stopping you but the way you're enjoying is wrong. I personally arranged everything so that you could explore the world. Instead of that, you're spending time with smug-"

Cutting him off jungkook shouted at him, "What's wrong in hanging out with friends? What's wrong with helping them?"

"The boys you've been hanging out are smuggler. The group of boys you saved from police last week is right now inside lock up"

"Dad, it was a misunderstanding, they were falsely accused of carrying drugs. So I saved them"

"Prince, they're using you in a wrong way, oneday you'll understand" Mr. Jeon yelled before holding his chest due to ache.

"For god's sake let's stop this here. You both need rest" for the first time Mrs. Jeon yelled making them stop.

Mr. Jeon came to his son and pat his back before speaking, "Prince, you are a talented and kind person but sometimes you need to be more careful before trusting anyone"

"Go, freshen up yourself. And don't forget to eat something before sleeping. Good night" Mr. Jeon said with a smile before leaving them.

____________

Few days passed, you started working from 4-7:30pm in Kim's Café and 8-10 in Mr. Kim's restaurant.

As per Mr. Kim's request, you didn't fully abandon your study. But you surely started skipping classes in order to search other job.

Two days ago you did checkups of your mom, but you couldn't pay extra, so the results will reach late. Who made this nonsense rules?

Right now it's 10:30, you just returned from part-time.

"Mom, champ!"

Stepping inside you noticed champ crying on the couch.

You quickly hugged him and he sobbed, "N-noona, mom f-fainted....again"

Hearing that, you didn't waste any second and brought her to the hospital.

"Miss, I told you, without the checkup results, I can't tell what's happening" the doctor informed.

"I'll bring the results. Please do something to wake her up" you said before leaving champ with her.

You brought the results to see she hasn't gain conscious yet, and champ is still crying holding her hand.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" you asked in concern.

The doctor checked the test reports and informed, "Unfortunately, she has a brain tumour. We need to do a surgery as soon as possible"

Before you could recover from the sudden news, he added, "I'm afraid you can't bear the expense"

"H-how much it costs?" you asked, not seeing any other options.

"Over all 5 million won" he said making your heart sank down on stomach.

"But, I-I don't have that much" you said, without even realizing.

He sighed before speaking, "Then, she have to bear the pain until she dies. Or you can say, she might die earlier due to this"

He pulls out an X-ray of her skull and point at the certain place saying, "It's huge, as you can see. There is a 40% chance it's growing day by day"

"I've prescrived some medicine for now. Until the surgery, it will lessen the pain and fainting. But the medicine can't prevent it's from growing"

"The surgery is must. The sooner the better. You've three months to decide" the doctor said before leaving.

Champ hold your hand and asked, "Noona, mom will be fine, right?"

You nodded, wiping his tears.

'What should I do now?' you thought.

[] Next Day []

Last night she gain conscious after 3 hour. The bad part is, you can't even do anything but praying to god.

Walking like a zombie in the alley infront of your university, you're in dilemma, if you should go inside or return home.

You have to manage the money as soon as possible, unless you want to be orphan.

What will happen to champ, if he find out I was irresponsible and couldn't manage the money for her surgery?

But who's gonna give me that much money?

"Hey Sweetheart" someone whispered behind you.

And you know who's that. Of course that cocky Jungkook guy.

Why today? Why he have to show up on the exact day, when you don't want to face anyone?

You decided not to go inside the institution.

Watching you going back, he spoke, "Don't ignore me, okay? You don't have any idea how many girls seeks my attention"

This guy really knows how to get on someone's nerve.

"Then give them what they want. Please don't disturb me" you yelled unintentionally.

"You're crying?" he asked with concern.

When you realise he have seen the tears, you decided to went away from the place as soon as possible.

"Y/n? Don't go" he managed to caught your hand before you could run away.

Why he have to this much strong?

"Tell me what happened? Did someone bully you?" he asked in a soft tone.

Sympathy! You hate this!

Before he could ask further, the fake sweet voice echoed through the empty alley, "Jungkook~"

He left your hand and making you surprise he spoke, "Next time be careful where you are going"

"What happened here?" the girl asked, glaring at you in a judging way.

"N-nothing Mia. Let's go" he said, leaving you outside.

But he didn't forget to look behind to see you're standing still.

You came back to cafe walking like a zombie. Nami saw and rushed to you.

"Y/n, are you okay?" she asked in a worried tone.

You couldn't hold yourself back as you  cried on her shoulder.

"Y/n, how's your mom?" she asked.

"She has a brain tumour. She need a surgery immediately" you spoke between your sob.

"Y/n, let's talk with Mr. Kim" she advised.

Shaking your head in denial, you spoke, "I still don't want anyone to pity on her"

"You know what, you're too stubborn" she spat annoyingly.

"Can't I get-" you were about to ask but she cut you off.

"No! Don't ever ask any overtime. Look at yourself. You're not in the state of doing overtime"

"Let's talk with Mr. Kim" she advised again.

Looking down at your shoes, you spoke, "Mr. Kim already did so many things for me. I don't want to disturb him anymore"

"We are trying to help you not pity" she said hugging you.

After talking with Nami, you felt like half of the heaviness from your shoulder vanished.

Right now, you're on the park infront of the hospital, came to take her home.

Pulling out the visiting card you asked yourself, "Should I call him?"

After few inner conflict, you decided to call him, "Hello, Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes, who's speaking?" he asked.

"I'm.... I'm Kang y/n"

"Oh, that good girl? How are you, dear?" he asked with a smile.

"I.... I-I need your help Mr. Jeon. Can I meet with you?" you said with hesitations.

"Sure, my address is written on the card. Meet me in my office tomorrow" he said.

You didn't said anything so he guessed it's emergency.

"If it's an emergency, you can come over right now" he said in a gentle voice.

You smiled and spoke, "I'll meet you then"

⚪⚫ P R E V I E W ⚫⚪

"Dad, what's the matter?" Jungkook asked in frown.

"I've made a contract for both of you"  Mr. Jeon informed in a serious tone.

Jungkook scoffed, "Don't tell me we're getting married. I won't mind anyway" he mumbled the last part silently.

_________

Thanks for giving this story a try. Stay Safe and blessed💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

951K 57.1K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
255K 7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
1M 28.8K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
28.5K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...