DNF Stories

由 dnffreak

All are original by me, I got the ideas from their streams and videos etc. The artwork is NOT mine and I am N... 更多

Highschool Love
Late Late Valentine's Day
Friends
Lovers
I miss you
Artist
Seeing you on prom night
Seeing you on prom night (Part 2)
❤P💛R💚I💙D💜E💗
Happy Birthday
Academia
Eye Contact
Leo
Hickies
Cat Café
SMP University
Swimming
Chorus Part 2
Pep Rally
George's Perfect Boyfriend Checklist
Graduation
G- Chord (Part 1)
Cloudy With a Chance of Rain (Part 1)
1962
Alicia
❤P🧡R💛I💚D💙E💜PT.2💗
It's the little things (I want to give you everything)
I never fall in love
Bartender, I really did it this time
I never fall in love (Part 2)
They always love you like I do
Make a Wish
Voglio credere nel romanticismo
Have you?
Once Upon A Time...
Hot and Streamy (2.0)
Is this love?
Figure You Out
Figure You Out Part 2
Figure You Out Part 3
Figure You Out (Part 4 {The End})

Chorus

12.1K 231 137
由 dnffreak

     Clay had always went to church with his family. He always believed what he was told and truly thought he did right. That is, until he discovered he was gay. He remembered hearing his pastor talk about how a boy being with another boy is wrong. He decided not to tell his parents because he didn't want to make them upset since he was doing 'wrong'.

     It's been about 4 years since Clay has been to church and he is now 17. His family told him that he had to go to church with them at least one more time before he turns 18. He agreed since he didn't have much of a choice.

     Now, Clay is sitting in his seat at church waiting to listen to the new soloist for his church choir. Apparently he is the new Sunday school teacher's son.

     Clay isn't really paying attention. He just has his head down and is on his phone. He suddenly hears everyone go quiet so he assumes the soloist is about to start singing but he still doesn't pay attention.

Until he hears the boy sing...

     His voice sounded like a nice cup of hot chocolate that melts away your frostbite after a day out in the snow. It was so smooth and warm, he seemed happy.

     Clay looked up and saw something he didn't expect to see. The boy singing looked to be about his age and was so pretty. Clay could've sworn he fell in love right then and there.

     The boy then looked at Clay. The made eye contact and the other boy looked Clay up and down and bit his lip. Clay winked at him to see what would happen and the boy flushed a deep red color.

     Clay decided he might want to go to church more often.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

967K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
674K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake Love 由 :)

同人小說

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...