Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck

5.5K 200 61
By Courts44

"NO!!!" Vanessa's voice shouted with closed eyes as she heard the thud of Asta's sword. Her lower lip quivered as she awaited the voice of her white haired friend. She couldn't see if she was a live or not.

"This...This truly is the power  to control destiny..." The Queen uttered in shock as she peered over something behind Vanessa.

The white haired female stood perfectly alive with one of her arms free from the bounds of the blood crucifixes.

" This cat is both harmless and unavoidable..." The Queen chuckled, " So you've awakened. Well done, Vanessa. I've been waiting for this moment. I've waited so...so long" Her smiled turned malicious, spreading her palm towards Vanessa. " Blood Magic: Puppet's Blood!" She chanted as she clenched her right fist.

Vanessa started to feel the blood magic flowing through her veins. She winches in pain, knowing that the Queen would be able to control her.

"Now both you and your magic belongs to me! That power best suits me because I am perfect!" The Witch Queen declared as a flock of crows started forming behind her.

She formed a huge scythe with her blood magic and swung it towards Vanessa. She will try to use the red thread of fate on her own.

The red feline touches the Queens forehead with it's tiny paws, stopping her plans. The Fresh Blood Execution Ground Magic of the Witch was undone and everyone was released from the crucifixes magic.

"Impossible...Impossible..." The Queen mumbled as she falls to her knees.

All of her magic was ineffective as it kept changing fate.

"There's nothing that my perfect magic cannot control! So why?!"

The red feline jumps on Vanessa's left shoulder as it let out a soft meow while wiggling it's tail. 

"So this is the power to control destiny that you were talking about" Vanessa's brows furrowed at the defeated Queen, "I don't know much about this power yet. But there is one thing I do know. This magic only takes the side of myself and those I have family bonds with. You and I have no bond..." Vanessa finished as she patted the head of the red cat.

"Impossible..." The Witch Queen murmured again before her eyes softened, "Perfect..." She stood up, " So as you wish...You have utterly defeated me" She stated with honesty, " Blood Recovery Magic: Curse-Breaking Blood-Filled Cocoon" She chanted, healing every wounded mage in the whole Witch Forest.

Vanessa watched her retreating figure after she finished using her Recovery Magic. She didn't say anything to the Scarlet Witch after that.

Y/N wiped the tears from her face as she ran to Asta when his swords and form disappeared. His body slumped onto the ground with closed eyes and slowed breathing.

They did it...They were able to save Asta's arms, Save the Forest, and escape the Witch. Finally, they can return home.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Captain Yami! My arms are fixed! Thanks to everyone, I'm healed!" Asta cried with tears streaming from his eyes.

After they took the Magic stone from the Queen Witch, Asta received a good beating from Y/N and hugs from everyone else. He eventually received a hug from the white haired female, making him sigh in relief.

He had no memory of what happened when he was under the spell.

"We actually made it back alive!" Finral cried, thinking about how they managed to surpass their limits after they encountered the enemies.

" It was nothing" Noelle flips her hair with a raised head.

" I want to sleep" Y/N groaned rubbing her face with her hands.

"Oh...Cool...So, why are you half naked?" He tells Asta in disinterest.

"This" Y/N sighs holding up the magic stone, " It's all because of this. I'm going to kill my father" She hissed.

"For real?!" Yami instantly twitched his lips into a grin patting her back, hard.

"Aish!" Y/N held her back, throwing the stone into his hand, " Now leave me alone. I'm gonna sleep".

The purple eyed female waved everyone away as she heard Yami's last words towards Asta.

"All right! Now that everything is settled! Here's your first mission since getting your arms fixed! Go get me some booze!"

Y/N smiles a little from Asta's determined responds as she opened the door to her room.

"My poor bed did you miss me" She anime cried before plopping onto the soft material, " Because I missed you".

Y/N let out a yawn and kicked off her shoes before sliding under her warm blankets.

'Goodnight' She thought to no one.

________________________________________________________________________________

A white haired female slowly opened her eyes to a blurry image of someone in front of her. At first she just sighed and closed her eyes before she let out a loud gasp and snapping her eyes back open.

"LUCK!" Her voice shouted when she got a clear view of his face. The bright, wide smile that always seemed to be forced and his bright blue eyes. The cheery boy just giggled before jumping on her bed.

" Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" He laughed.

Y/N sighed as she slumped back down onto her bed and closing her eyes again. She wasn't tired, just a little dizzy from getting scared awake.

"Aw, Come on~ Wake up" Luck pouted as he tapped her face with his finger. Y/N groaned before letting out a yawn. 

"What do you want Lucky Charms" She asked. Luck giggled at the name, clasping his hands together.

"Hang out with me. Please! We could even fight!!" He cheerfully stated, "Everyone is sleeping! Come on!!".

"Sleeping" She furrowed her eyebrows, " What do you mean sleeping? What time is it?"

"It's morning!!" He answered.

The white haired female sat up from the bed in shock. She sleep the rest of the day and all night, she hasn't slept that long in a while.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked the blond. 

Luck cheered with bright eyes before jumping off the bed and grabbing her wrist.

"Come on!! Come on!!" He urged, pulling her out the room. Her feet got jumbled between the blankets, before she kicked them away leaving them lying in the hallway.

"Wait Luck! I still need to freshen up!" She stated but then sighed when he wasn't listening. The female was practically dragged from bed and pulled outside without any shoes.

Luck had a destination in mind. A place he hasn't visited in a long while. Somewhere, he has been wanting to go with her.

'Is this...the place I found when I first arrived' Y/N thought to herself, 'How does he know about it'.

"Sit down!" He shouted patting the seat next to him. The female sighed as she followed the blonds command. He immediately clung onto her arm when she sat.

Luck hoped that she couldn't hear his heart beating. It was going so fast that he thought it would burst out of his chest. It was always a reaction to whenever he would see her.

Maybe he is allergic to her.

Well, if he is, he still won't stay away. 

He turned to the female who was closing her eyes to enjoy the bright sun beaming onto her face and the slight breeze. The smell of the small pond next to them gave a relaxing feeling. 

'Pretty' He thought with sparkling eyes.

Y/N closed her eyes to feel the warm waves of the sun. She could faintly hear the sound of crickets and birds chirping in the distance. It was strange to think that they just returned back to the Base yesterday. 

'I guess this is what it means to be a Magic Knight' She thought with a sigh.

Looking down, Y/N peered at her bare feet which was covered with dirt and stray leaves. Wiggling her toes, the female cleaned the dirt from her feet by rubbing them together. 

"Alright Luck, Why did you bring me here" The female stated, turning to the male who was already staring at her. There faces were close to each other, a little bit too close.

Y/N wanted to lean back but Luck just giggled and held onto her arm, tighter.

"You don't talk to me" He pouted staring at her with big doe eyes, " I want to talk to you! At least I think I do. My heart beats really fast when I see you I think it will burst!" He giggles, " What's wrong with me? Am I sick?"

Y/N blinked at him.

'D-Did he just confess' She thought, ' Oh gosh...No, No It can't be...Right?'

"Oh" She laughed nervously, " I don't know. Maybe you want to fight me".

His eyes widen as a new found enjoyment appears. He's nods as if it all makes sense to him. Of course, why didn't he think of that! He just wanted to fight her.

"Yes! Let's fight!" He shouts, standing up from the ground.

The white haired female smiles as she stood up on her two feet. She wiped her dirty hands on her pants and faced the cheery blond. Y/N Yawned and stretched her body as she did so, she was just woken up not too long ago.

Luck giggled as he pulled out his Grimoire.

Y/N snapped her fingers, summoning hers.

"Creation Magic: Thunder God Boots and Gloves" Luck chants lighting up his arms and legs in blue electricity. His wide blue eyes shows both his excitement and the lighting glow of his own magic. 

"Elemental Wind Magic: Whispering sounds" Y/N chants making the wind in the area surround her body in the same way. The quiet sounds of the wind surround her arms and legs making her hair rise from the strong force. 

Luck giggles before charging towards her, fast. His quick movements aim a kick towards her head to which she dodges swiftly.

Y/N takes a step to the right and brings her leg up to hit him in midair. The blond changes his direction in the air, dodging the attack and landing quietly on his feet.

'Reminds me of the first day I came to the Black Bulls' Y/N thought to herself.

The two stare down at each other before they charge, meeting halfway. The female blocks his attacks with her forearms and ducking down before attempting to elbow the male. Luck grabs her elbow and throws her back.

Y/N lands on her feet and smiles at the male. She getting excited.

"Elemental Fire Magic: Shining Bow" She chants. A huge bow made from fire appears in front of her. She closes one eye and aims it towards Luck, who's eyes widen in joy.

Y/N lets the bow go, freeing the arrow from it's captive. It soars through the air making a clapping sound from how fast it was going. Luck moves out the way but not before slicing his cheek slightly, leaving a burning sensation. 

BOOM*

The arrow explodes from where it landed on the tree. Fire bursts everywhere leaving a blond male to laugh like a maniac. 

"LET'S KILL EACH OTHER Y/N" Luck shouts as he chants another spell." Lighting Magic: Thunder Fiend!".

Luck clads his feet and hands and uses his increased speed to blitz Y/N, ricocheting around an area. His momentum also increases the strength of his strikes. 

He lands a blow on her left upper part of her arm leaving a electric spark in it's wake. Y/N's arm pricks her and twitches but at the same time burns. With a slight hiss, she watched as the wound closes, using natural mana to heal the wound.

"Elemental Water Magic: Water's protector".

A huge body of water appears out of nowhere forming into a creature made of water. The white haired female stands on top of the head with a bright smile.

"Come on Luck! Give it your all!" She laughs, firing up the blond male.

"True lightening Magic: Keraunos!" He shouts as his whole body turns brighter. 

Luck creates five layers of Natural mana arrays beneath his feet. The arrays turn Luck into a lightning bolt, propelling them toward the water magic at tremendous speed. He pierces through the creature with a loud crazed laugh.

Y/N fall through the air when the creature disappears.

"Elemental Wind Magic: Gentle Breeze" She shouts as a gentle breeze of air, softly carries her down. 

Luck and Y/N smile down at each other preparing for another attack.

Y/N holds out her left palm.

Luck powers up his right fist.

"What the hell is going on here!" A deep voice shouts, scaring the nearby birds. The two turn to there Captain and the rest of the Black Bulls who were staring at them. 

Usually, Yami wouldn't bother with the two fighting, but the noise at woken his up from his sleep. They are going to hell.

"Hehe" Y/N laughs nervously, "Oops?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Thank you for reading. I wanted to draw Luck and Y/N a little closer so I made this for them. It was something different then there usual missions. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. Chapter Thirty Five coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
956K 31.6K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
854K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...