Zuko's Baby Sister

By LoveBhabie

"Mom is she going to be like Azula?" "No, Zuko. And there's nothing wrong with Azula." "Zuzu! Rat!"... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Tweny-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Auther Meeting!
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
New Story!!

Chapter Thirty-Nine

1.2K 25 6
By LoveBhabie

"Yu Dao stays." I said looking at the Mayor and his wife.

"The harmony restoration requires all four separate nations." My eyes fell slightly at Aang's remark.

"Yu Dao can be an exception. We can grow it, into something bigger where all people can live together in peace." I said. I looked at my brother.

"Thank-"

"Shut it. If we arrange a meeting with the Earth King will you show up Zuko?"

"I'll be there."

*short skip*

"That irritating brother of mine." I mumbled as I sat between Katara and Aang with a small sigh.

"So why do we have to talk to the Earth King?" Toph asked. "Zuko knows he's wrong! The fire nation colonies have got to go."

"It's complicated Toph. There are a lot of......issues involved." I said. Katara looked at me before looking away.

"Plus, talkings always good, right?" Aang said with a hopeful glint in his eye. I nodded and smiled. "Sweetie, when we were back there.. Thank you for not letting me do something I'd regret."

"If you ever have to fulfill that promise...you can't let it happen like that. You have to be calm enough to know you're making the right decision." I said grasping his hand. He nodded and kissed my head. "I hate seeing you like that, you're supposed to be the one in more control then me." I mumbled as I hugged him. He pulled me onto his lap keeping his arms around my waist.

"Ugh...Aang, Ema,,you're kind of giving me the oogies." Sokka said before a slap sounded.

"Stop it! It's cute!" Katara said. I blushed slightly and then giggled.

*short skip*

"Find a nice hill to land on buddy." Aang said as he opened his glider. I pointed to Katara before doing a flip off of Appa. I landed on my feet in the middle of a street. My air bending caused a small dust cloud to appear. I walked around watching the direction of Aang and Katara before jumping over buildings to their landing area. A bunch of girls with Aang's picture on their dress surrounded them. I jumped beside Aang and grabbed his hand.

"Protector Ardema." One said with a smile. I waved at her and smiled.

"It's great to meet the Avatarr first girlfriend."

"What do you mean first- Aang, Katara come on we have to find my uncle for a room."

"Why don't you stay at the club house?!" Another girl said. I frowned and then felt Aang pull me back.

"Alright then."

"I thought you said this was modeled after the Western Temple?" I asked looking at the...club house.

"It is! Won Yee did all the decorating to make it look upside down!"

"I love it! Thank you official avatar fan club." Aang said with a bow. I raised a brow before Aang grabbed my hand again and then dragged me toward the building. "Let's check it out. Katara come on!"

"Can't wait." Katara and I said in sync. I snorted and then walked with Aang.

*time skip*

"And this is called the air scooter! I invented it when I was training at the southern temple! It's part of how I earned my arrows." Aang said showcasing his air scooter. I looked away and sat in the corner with my knees pulled to my chest. Hugging them.

"How does he do that?"

"I've also created a new technique. First I create a bunch of air marbles and then." He blows them out of his hand at the girls. "A bunch of air scooters!" I sighed and stood up grabbing Katara's hand as Aang began to play music.

"We need to get him." Katara said. I clenched my fist before walking over to Aang and smiled.

"Love we have to go. Remember? We need to talk to the earth king."

"You're probably right." We all walked out after saying quick good byes and I held Aang's hand with a slight squeeze. "Thanks for agreeing to stay there. For the first time in a long time it felt like I was back home with the air benders." I tensed and then smiled softly.

"Don't thank me love. I don't deserve it." I said quietly as we walked. He kissed my head and nodded.

*short skip*

"I'm going to rest. Can you talk to the Earth King without me?" I asked Aang who nodded and leaned down kissing me softly. "See you later." I said before following one of the earth king's maids to a room.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped myself before warming the water and slipping into the tub. I sunk in and wetted my hair.

"You're asleep, in the tub." A voice said. My eyes opened and wondered over to the blue figure looking into the mirror. I sat up and covered myself with my arms. "Don't worry dear I'm not looking."

"You're a past life aren't you?"

"I am. My name is Rangi. The protector of Kyoshi. You're in danger." She repeated again before floating to me. "You aren't allowed to die yet, wake up, before you drown."

"I'm awake." I said before looking around. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're awake." My eyes snapped over to the dark dressed figure in the corner of the bathroom. "I was just going to drown you but then you'd be reborn and the Avatar would go on a rampage believing the earth nation to have exterminated you. Which wouldn't be a bad thing except you're covered in burns. I need to make sure that they get the message. Yu Dao stays."

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter. You won't see them again." I used my bath water and to wrap around the stranger and froze him in place before jumping up and wrapping myself in an earth kingdom robe.

His hands glowed red and melted the ice as another person lunged at me, sliding the ground around underneath me. I back flipped kicking flames at them before running out of the room. I felt a large chunk of rock hit me in the arm as I slid into the dining room and bumped into the King before falling back onto the floor.

"Ardema-"

"Colonial..attacked me." I said grasping my arm. "Both earth and fire working together."

"You're wet." Katara said. I blushed and then stood up.

"I was in the bath when they came. I may or may not have fallen asleep and then when I opened my eyes....we have to figure something out. They have to stay there. Yu Dao has to stay we cannot interfere." I said. I felt the tension in the room thicken for a moment and the king looked at me.

"You may not interfere. But I must. They broke into the palace and injured one of my guests. To the point she's bleeding." I looked at my arm and then grabbed the part that was hit and is now seeping with blood. I looked at Katara who ran over and healed me.

"I am okay. If you send your troops it'd be like the war never ended. You need to think rationally your highness."

"I am!"

"No you are not! They have lived peacefully this century. To the point a fire nation man and an earth kingdom woman lead the colony. They Mayor and the wife who happen to have an earth bending daughter. Open your eyes wide now. The war is over you have learned all you could. I believe this will be the start to another war one you will not win."

"It is my choice. If you do not stand with me I must assume you're against me."

*time skip*

"Are you okay?" Katara said as I looked at the slight burn marks across my bare body. Her and Aang were on the other side of the folder.

"I'm fine. Can you pass me the new clothes. I'm healing the burns as we speak."

"I should've came with you."

"Are you sick?" Katara asked. "You've been kind of out of it for a few weeks now."

"I'm fine." I said quietly, dressing myself in my new clothes. I stepped out from behind the curtain and tilted my head to look at Aang who looked down at his hands angrily. I walked forward and grabbed his hands. "I'm fine."

"But what if you weren't? What if they would've killed you?"

"Aang. I am okay."

"I know." He finally sighed before pulling me onto his lap. His lips touched my forehead for a moment before he sighed.

"So what now?" Katara asked. "Zuko is going to find out about this and be mad at the colony and then the kings armies are going to invade Yu Dao. We can't stop all fights."

"No but if I were to step in as Fire regent I can stop all armies from leaving and declare Yu Dao as a new land if they don't see fit. It would be based on the votes of the people of Yu Dao."

"But it is earth kingdom land."

"No it was. It's not now. It belongs to the people who inhabit it. If the Earth Kingdom wanted that land they would have fought harder in the beginning. They willingly surrendered. This land is the people who lives there." Katara said as she closed the scroll she held.

"So the land truly belongs to the colony. Not the earth kingdom."

"And we have to stop the battle that's about to occur." I finished.

"I need a long vacation."

"Avatars don't have breaks my love." I said. We got up and I slid on my shoes before following Aang and Katara.

*short skip*

"They have air bending tattoos?" I said anger pulsing through my veins as I looked at the fan club. "Those are sacred to Aang's people and you trample all over it because you're his fan!" I snapped. Aang's heartbroken look moved to me and then noticed the pick up in the air. "You don't deserve those."

"Princess Ardema!"

"Someone's attacking the gates." Aang and Katara looked at me before running off to protect the people as I attempted to calm myself.

"You don't deserve those tattoos." I said before turning away. "It's an insult to the air nomads."

    "She melted the machine." Smellerbee's voice sounded behind me as I landed. I felt the people inside crawling around then out.

    "I suggest you stand down."

*time skip*

"ENOUGH!" I shouted my protector state activating causing all the voices to mix with my own. I slammed my hands to the ground creating a fire circle around me. "Yu Dao stays. That is final!" Both the earth kingdom and the fire nation armies froze in their place. "The fighting is to stop here and now."

"Stand down sister."

"I am taking over as Fire Regent until my brother gets his head on straight. The people of Yu Dao just want to be left alone. They are happy. Fighting here brings nothing but War and devastation. Can't you see how happy the people here are?! Smellerbee put down that machete. This ends here. If you continue to fight I will be your opponent me personally. Yu Dao shall be left as a colony, one that can grow even bigger if they'd like. You will not take these peoples homes away from them! They live in perfect harmony who are we to tell them different." I said. Both armies and King Keui and my brother walked forward.

"King Keui, You're not only fighting Fire nation. You're also fighting against the water tribe, the earth benders. And air nomads." Aang said putting his arm around my waist. "Don't tear apart families."

"So I was right all along-"

"ZUKO!" I said running to him as he fell. I caught him in my arms and then looked at Aang.

"Fire nation Earth Kingdom. Go home." Aang said coming to help me with my brother.

*time skip*

"Four days brother. Did you at least sleep good?" I said sipping my tea as Aang walked in. "I'll let you to talk." I said smiling. I stood up and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 648 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
6K 220 21
5 years after the end of the 100 year war and the defeat of Lord Ozai, Fire Lord Zuko and Avatar Aang have succeeded in producing a plan for the new...
9.6K 343 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
869K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...