Nash Grier's Sister

By Wilkinsonvibes

Lexi Grier is Nash Grier's twin sister that is also internet famous. Lexi Grier is a famous Youtuber with 2 m... More

Chapter 1 - Lexi Grier
Chapter 2 - Flights
Chapter 3 - #ThanksBart
Chapter 4 - Hugs
Chapter 5 - Payback
Chapter 6 - Seperate
Chapter 7 - Bar fights
Chapter 8 - Our little secret
Chapter 9 - Black
Chapter 10 - Please stay
Chapter 11 - What have I done
Chapter 12 - Awake?
Chapter 13 - Home sweet home
Chapter 14 - Reunited
Chapter 15 - Dare
Chapter 16 - Blackmail
Chapter 17 - Lies
Chapter 18 - The plan
Chapter 19 - Betrayal
Chapter 21 - Fat?
Chapter 22 - Suprises
Chapter 23 - Ferris Wheel
Chapter 24 - Adventures
Chapter 25 - Secrets
Chapter 26 - Caught
Chapter 27 - Love
Authors note
Stranger s.w

Chapter 20 - Safe

474 10 4
By Wilkinsonvibes

Lexi's POV:

It was Jack outside our room with bloodshot eyes and messy hair.

Jack G: " Lexi... I can explain. "

I could smell the alcohol from here. He had been drinking. I looked overt at Cameron and he had his hand in a fist and his jawline could grate cheese.

Lexi: " I'm going to the room."

I tried pushing past Jack to get to the room but he grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go.

Lexi: " Jack, let go of me."
Jack G: " Not until you hear me out."
Cameron: " Let her go."
Jack G: "Or what?"

Then suddenly Cameron punched Jack right in the face. Just enough for Jack to let go of my arm. I quickly got my room key out of my pocket and slid it in the door. I opened the door but right before I was about to close it Jack tried to keep it open. I somehow got the strength to slam the door shut maybe crushing his fingers in the process. I locked my self in the bathroom moments later the door beeped. I remained silent.

Cameron: " Lexi, you can come out now. "

I got up and unlocked the door. I then opened the door. Immediately I was pulled into a hug. We just kinda stayed there for a while. Now I think I know how to explain the feeling when we hug I don't know I just feel... safe.

Cameron: " We should get some sleep it's 3 in the morning."
Lexi: " Ok, I just need to go get changed."

We both separated from the hug... I walked over to my bag and grabbed some clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I changed into leggings and a grey long sleeve shirt that says " More issues than vogue." I walked out of the bathroom and put my phone on the charger and climbed into bed. Cameron was already in his bed shirtless playing on his phone.

Lexi: " Goodnight."
Cameron: " Goodnight."
~ 10 minutes later

Lexi: " I can't sleep."
Cameron: " Me neither."
Lexi: " Can I sleep with you."
Cameron: " Yeah."

I walked over to Cameron's bed and climbed in next to him. He then wrapped him arms around my waist while my back was facing him where I could feel his abs on my back. The smell of his cologne was good too. This moment was absolutely perfect.

~ Next morning ~

Matt: " Cameron... Lexi... wake up."
Cameron ( raspy voice ): " Huh? What time is it?"
Matt: " It's 7:45 am."
Lexi: " Bruh. I don't feel like it."
Matt: " Lexi, you flight leaves at 8:30am Nash told me to tell you."
Lexi: " Uggggg."
Cameron: " We should get up."
Matt: " Just get up before Nash sees you two."

I got up out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took two pills of advil I think the vodka last night gave me it. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and went to go get clothes from my bag. I went back on the bathroom and changed into a black shirt, black pants, and brown booties. I then brushed my hair and curled it. When I was done I applied light makeup. When I was done I went out of he bathroom and saw Nash.

Nash: " Where were you last night?"
Lexi: " I told you I was playing hide and go seek..."
Nash: " How come Lauren, Hayes, and Jack G came into my room and were looking for you the entire night?"
Lexi: " I'm just that good!"
Nash: " Oh and by the way Lauren is coming back to North Carolina with us."
Lexi: " How come."

By the time I said it Nash was already out the door. Wonder whats up with him.

Matt: " I'm going to go to the café really quick do you want anything?"
Lexi: " I'm not hungry."
Matt: " Are you sure."
Lexi: " I'm fine."

I went over to Lauren's room to see what up with Nash and why she's tagging slog again. Don't get me wrong I love Lauren but she hasn't been other own house in awhile... I knocked on the door and Jack J opened the door.

Lexi: " Morning. Is Lauren here?"
Jack J: " Yeah, she's over there."

I walked in and over to Lauren's bed where she was sitting.

Lauren: " Heyyyyy."
Lexi: " Do you know whats up with Nash?"
Lauren: " No."

I could already Lauren was hiding something. But what?Then the bathroom door swigged open and out came Jack G in nothing but a towel. His whole right side of his face was bruised and cut up. Damn I didn't know Cameron could do such damage. He looked straight at me got his clothes without looking away and walked back in the bathroom.

Lauren: " He was pretty pissed last night."
Lexi: " How much."
Lauren: " He got in a fight but i don't know who with?"
Lexi: " I wonder... Well I better start packing."
Lauren: " Bye."

As I walked out I checked my phone. I went on twitter and scrolled by this.

@JackGilinsky: Why do I let the best people in my life slip away?

I decided to answer his indirect tweet by...

@LexiGrier: It's not like you cared anyway...

I put my phone in my pocket and went back into my room. I started packing until...

Sammy: " I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."
Lexi: " I know, can I ask you something?"
Sammy: " Sure."
Lexi: " Why are Lauren and Nash acting weird?"
Sammy: " Don't tell anyone I told you this. But, yesterday I saw them making out in the elevator."
Lexi: " WHAT?"
Sammy: " Yep, they didn't see me so don't rat me out."
Lexi: " I won't."

I sat down on my bed and texted Cameron.
Lexi: " Cameron, you will not believe what I just found out."
Cameron: " I'll be there in a sec."

Soon enough Cameron came running through the door.

Lexi: " Did you run all the way here?"
Cameron: " Yeah, what did you find out."
Lexi: " Lauren and Nash are a thing."
Cameron: " WHAT? I thought she hated us. "
Lexi: " It just pisses me off."

Cameron's facial expression immediately changed as he sat down next to me.

Cameron: " Why?"
Lexi: " He's just so overprotective he gets mad a me every time I'm with a guy and Lauren does the same but her theory is you can't date a vine your a you tuber and then they go out and make out in an elevator?"
Cameron: " Yea, thats stupid."
Lexi: " I don't think I can handle another day with them."
Cameron: " Well at least try."
Lexi: " Fine and it looks like you bruised Jack up pretty good."
Cameron: " I don't think he will be bothering you again."

Suddenly, the door swung open.

Hayes: " Lexi, we have 5 minutes before we leave."
Lexi: " Ok, just give me a minute."

Hayes shut the door as I began picking up my bag and hugged Cameron goodbye. I was close to the door until...

Cameron: " Wait!"
Lexi: " Yes."
Cameron: " If you need anything you can just call me ok?"
Lexi: " Ok."

With that I walked out of the door and all the guys where out in the hallway I gave everyone hugs except Jack G then we made our way to the lobby. When we got to the lobby Hayes, Nash, Lauren, and I piled into a taxi.

Lexi: " To the airport please."
*********************
Another early chapter...
Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lameron
#Lammy
And please #Vommit
Vote, Comment, and follow for updates!
- J💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...
39.4K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
145K 2.7K 42
Nash Grier has always been very protective over his twin sister Camden but when she meets the guys for the first time, she falls for one and Nash tri...