《G O O D B Y E 》GOJO S. x REA...

By cvsmix_plvto

《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS T... More

《DISCLAIMER》
《O N E》
《T W O》
《T H R E E》
《F O U R》
《F I V E 》
《S I X》
《S E V E N》
《E I G H T》
《N I N E》
《T E N》
《E L E V E N》
《T W E L V E》
《T H I R T E E N》
《F O U R T E E N》
《F I F T E E N》
《S I X T E E N》
《S E V E N T E E N》
《E I G H T E E N》
《N I N E T E E N》
《T W E N T Y》
《T W E N T Y - O N E》
《T W E N T Y - T W O》
《T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《T W E N T Y - S I X》
《T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
UPDATE
《T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《T H I R T Y - O N E》
《T H I R T Y - T W O》
《T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《T H I R T Y - S I X: S E M I - F I N A L》
《T H I R T Y - S E V E N: F I N A L》
《E P I L O G U E》
《ANNOUNCEMENT》
《ANNOUNCEMENT PT.2 》
sequel announcement

《T H I R T Y》

4.8K 204 411
By cvsmix_plvto

《CHAPTER THIRTY》

《WARNINGS: !MANGA SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 147! CHARACTER DEATH, ANGST》

——————

ON 15 NOVEMBER 2020, A MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ALL KNOWN SORCERERS REGARDING THE WHEREABOUTS OF GOJO SATORU AND HIS COMPANY

ON THE SAME DAY, 16 SORCERERS WERE PULLED FROM RETIREMENT AND SUSPENSION AND WERE SENT AFTER HIM.

AND WHEN YAGA MASAMICHI WAS QUESTIONED, HIS REFUSAL TO COMPLY WITH THE COUNCIL RESULTED IN THE PUNISHMENT THAT WAS RETRACTED FROM SHIBUYA.

AS OF 16 NOVEMBER 2020, YAGA MASAMICHI IS DEAD.

The moment Will gave a small smile, and walked away, shutting the door behind him, was the moment Gojo felt himself break off a little. His hands raised to his head, lacing into his hair as tears pricked the corners of his eyes. His back hit the wall, knees buckling as he slid to the floor. 

A quiet yet choked sob broke through his throat as he curled in on himself. The tears that had threatened to fall since he last saw his wife were falling now. The clear droplets raced down his pale cheeks, leaving streaks down his face. 

He heard a soft whine and lifted his head. Sora was on the bed, sitting on the edge as she looked down at her father. Her eyebrows were furrowed together and she was beginning to cry. Gojo moved towards her, wiping his cheeks.

“Shh, don’t cry baby,” He said, his voice shaking. “What’s wrong, huh? You gettin’ sleepy?”

She spat out the pacifier that Gojo had tried giving to her, pushing his hand away. Gojo felt his heart drop into his stomach, knowing what would happen next. Sora started to cry.

“Momma!” She yelled. Gojo’s eyes filled with sorrow. 

“Sora, baby, M-Momma’s not here, okay?” He said, lifting her up in his arms. 

He tried to quiet her so as to not wake his students who were sleeping in the rooms around him. Sora only cried more, wiggling around in his grip. He took the blanket from the bed, placing it around her. She shoved it to the ground. 

“Sora-bug, shh,” He pleaded. “It’s okay, baby! Shh..”

“M-Momma!” She cried, her face red as her tears streamed down her face. Gojo shifted her to his chest, rubbing her back. 

“It’s alright! M-Momma’s coming back, sweetie!” He said, distress lacing his voice. “Shh!”

He swayed, rocked, and bounced her, trying to quiet the fit she was throwing. His own tears were still streaming down his cheeks, and the stress was evident on his face. He held her as he tossed his head back, squeezing his eyes shut.

As he tried to place her onto the bed and grab the bottle from the bedside table, he felt something slip from his pocket and hit the floor. Just a second later, a familiar voice was filling the room. He tensed up, his eyes going wide. 

C’mere! Satoru, are you recording?”

“Yeah! I’m ready!”

He looked down at the ground. His phone had dropped, as it did, a video began to play. The darkness from the camera cut out, revealing the living room of his home. He slowly reached down, taking his phone into his hands. 

His breath hitched at the sight of his wife. Her hair was tied back, and she was wearing one of his shirts. She was crouched on the ground, opening her arms with a smile. 

Okay, Sora-bug! Come to Momma!”

He looked down after hearing the cries from his daughter quiet. He sat down on the bed, pulling her into his lap, holding the phone out in front of them. 

Hang on, she’s not gonna do it now,” He heard his own voice say. 

Aw! Don’t tell me I missed it!” She said, looking up at him through the camera. 

Hold on, pretty girl! I’ll get her to do it again!”

In the video, he placed the phone on the coffee table before kneeling on the ground. He took Sora’s hands and placed her onto her feet.

Kay, baby! Show Momma what we learned!” 

He watched as her face brightened. Sora took slow shaky steps towards her, making Y/n scoot forward a little bit to close the distance between them. Sora fell forward, but before she could have hit the ground, she was swept into her mother’s arms.

Oh my gosh! Great job, baby girl!” She exclaimed, tossing her up in the air. Sora laughed, wrapping her arms around her mother’s neck. 

First steps down!” Gojo laughed, taking the phone from the table to point it at them. Y/n grinned at him, placing the girl onto her hip.

Sora, say ‘my dada’s a bitch!’” Y/n said, pointing at him. 

Bitch!” Sora exclaimed. 

No, no, no, no! Don’t actually say it!” Gojo yelled.

“Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!”

NO!”

“Bitch!”

“Y/N, LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!”

Gojo looked down to see Sora relaxing in his arms. She nestled against him, her gaze trained onto her mother’s face on the screen. 

Okay, okay! Enough, Sora-bug,” Y/n chuckled, bouncing the girl up and down. “It’s time for you to go to bed.”

Aw, she’s not tired!” Gojo said. 

Really? She’s falling asleep,” Y/n chuckled. 

Poor baby. Alright, put her to bed, Momma.”

Gojo trailed after her as she walked up the stairs, following her into the nursery. Y/n sat down in the rocking chair, giggling at how Sora leaned over to grab her blanket hurriedly. 

Someone wants to be rocked to sleep,” Gojo chuckled. 

Y/n smiled down at her, laying the baby in her arms before draping the blanket over her. She rocked in the chair, and a few moments later, her soft voice was filling the air. 

Gojo looked down at Sora again, finding her to be drifting off to sleep, much as she was in the video. Still holding the phone, he took the blanket and draped it over her. He laid back on the bed, letting her rest in his chest as they both watched the video. 

When the song was over, and Y/n had looked down, she found the girl to be asleep. Gojo looked down, finding the same. She stood up, carefully placing her in the crib before sneaking from the room. 

She’s a sweetheart,” Gojo chuckled quietly. 

She’s just like you,” Y/n hummed in response. “Can’t fall asleep without me.”

“That’s cause we love ya,” He said, the camera moving away as he kissed her. He then moved it back, and with a small click, took a photo. Then, the video ended. 

Gojo looked down at his sleeping daughter. He placed a hand on her cheek, wiping the discarded tears from her cheek with his thumb. He looked back to his phone, swiping to the next thing in his camera roll. 

Y/n was blushing, wearing nothing but one of his shirts--he noticed she wore more of his clothes than she did her own--and was standing in the kitchen. Sora was in her arms, and her hair was messily pulled back. She was trying not to smile, her e/c eye trying to glare but failing miserably. Gojo had just told her she looked beautiful, despite the fact that Sora had just dumped half of her food onto her. 

He smiled softly, feeling his eyes growing heavy. He would always tease Y/n about not being able to fall asleep without him, but here he was. 

He was going to bring her back. If not for himself, but for everyone else. She may not see it, or she may ignore it, but she can’t keep running away from the people that love her. 

He would kill Neoma for all of this.

Now, it was personal.

《CHAPTER THIRTY: END》
《IMAGE NOT MINE》

Why are gojos legs so fucking long like bitch why you gotta be like
6'4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 375 12
❝𝗔 𝗷𝗼𝗯 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹.❞ nothing lasts forever, and all that remains are the...
3.8K 118 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
125K 3.5K 32
A collection of Gojo x Sukuna Oneshots. Contains manga spoilers! 1. Sealed (2,489 words) 2 - 11. Curse Within Gojo series (36,322 words) 12 - 20. The...
227K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...