CRUSH (So I Love You Very Muc...

By PhyuPwint8

Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station... More

Crush Ep.1
Crush Chapter 2
Crush Chapter 3
Crush Chapter 4
Crush Chapter 5
Crush Chapter 6
Crush Chapter 7
Crush Chapter 8
Crush Chapter 9
Crush Chapter 10
Crush Chapter 11
Crush Chapter 12
Crush Chapter 13
Crush Chapter 14
Crush Chapter 15
Crush Chapter 16
Crush Chapter 17
Crush Chapter 18
Crush Chapter 19
Crush Chapter 20
Crush Chapter 21
Crush Chapter 22
Crush Chapter 23
Crush Chapter 24
Crush Chapter 25
Crush Chapter 26
Crush Chapter 27
Crush Chapter 28
Crush Chapter 29
Crush Chapter 30
Crush Chapter 31
Crush Chapter 32
Crush Chapter 33
Crush Chapter 34
Crush Chapter 35
Crush Chapter 36
Crush Chapter 37
Crush Chapter 38
Crush Chapter 39
Crush Chapter 40
Crush Chapter 41
Crush Chapter 42
Crush Chapter 43
Crush Chapter 44
Crush Chapter 45
Crush Chapter 46
Crush Chapter 47
Crush Chapter 48
Crush Chapter 50
Crush Chapter 51
Crush Chapter 52
Crush Chapter 53
Crush Chapter 54
Crush Chapter 55
Crush Chapter 56
Crush Chapter 57
Crush Chapter 58
Crush Chapter 59
Crush Chapter 60
Crush Chapter 61
Crush Chapter 62
Crush Chapter 63
Crush Chapter 64
Crush Chapter 65
Crush Chapter 66
Crush Chapter 67
Crush Chapter 68
Crush Chapter 69 (Extra 1)
Crush Chapter 70 (Extra2)

Crush Chapter 49

599 5 5
By PhyuPwint8

    "Su Nian Qin, can we speak calmly."

    "It's you who want to hold the bargain with me." Su Nian Qin corrected.

    Sang Wuyan's phone vibrated again and again for a long time, showing that Wu Yu was really worried.

    "I have to talk to Wu Yu at least."

    "By the way, his name is Wu Yu. Why do you always have a relationship with a man surnamed Wu?" And the expression is saying, absolutely not.

    Sang Wuyan was speechless, even this he was going to be angry. After so many years, why can't his mind be mature?

    Outside the window is a heavy traffic flow.

    Su Nian Qin  suddenly said: "Give me the things back."

    "What?"

    "My watch." Su Nian Qin added again, "You stole it from my room that day."

    Then he pulled Sang Wuyan away. Without gentleness, he put the piece in his pocket on Sang Wuyan's hand.

    "I didn't steal it, and I bought it." Sang Wuyan defended it and took it out of her handbag and obediently returned it to him.

    "Then you specifically want to take it back?"

    "I didn't mean that, I just heard Wu Yu say that this watch is very valuable."

    "Next time I hear this man's name from your mouth, I will Go and kill him." Su Nian Qin said.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Outside the door, Sang Wuyan was still struggling for the last time: "Can I not go." She couldn't cope with that kind of scene.

    "No." The tyrant continued his tyranny.

    Xiao Qin didn't want her to disobey Su Nian Qin any more, and caused some sudden situation, persuaded: "Miss Sang, it doesn't matter. It's just a small reception, where people come and go, you don't have to talk."

    Sang Wuyan rubbed hard. Forehead.

    Su Nian Qin forced her hand to hold his arm: "You have to show me the way."

    Then the door was opened by the waiter.

    Sang Wuyan took a breath. This is the so-called small cocktail party. In a huge domed hall, crystal lights are shining brightly, there is a small orchestra on the right, and the sound of the violin is melodious.

    Sang Wuyan looked at her coat, jeans, and flat shoes, and almost escaped on the spot.

    She was about to pull a hand from Su Nian Qin's arm, but she was severely caught.

    "Where do you want to go?" Su Nian Qin lowered his voice, with a fierce tone, but his face remained smiling.

    "I can't do it anymore. I'm so nervous to die now."

    "You can resist, it shows that you are alive and there is no sign of death." He continued to smile.

    "You're really a human face and animal heart." She hasn't seen him for many years, and he actually practiced this unique skill that speaks viciously and smiles harmlessly.

    "If you want to sneak away when I'm not paying attention, I can do something more vicious."

    "What?"

    "For example, shut your mouth in front of so many people."

    Sang Wuyan was nervous. She covered her mouth, "You beast."

    "Try it?" Su Nian Qin raised his eyebrows.

    Many people looked here, because they had never seen Su Nian Qin with a female companion in public. Moreover, he and this female companion were whispering intimately all the way, making the women on the spot really envious. All the women who have been with Su Nian Qin think that unless it is a business matter, it is harder to ask Su Nian Qin to chat with people in private than it is to let a rooster lay eggs.

    Xiao Qin also noticed the eyes of others, trying to prevent the "sweet" quarrel between them. After all, Su Nian Qin is the protagonist of today, and there is still a lot of business to do.

    Several people walked towards Su Nian Qin from a distance with wine glasses.

    Sang Wuyan begged, "I really can't handle it, and Xiao Qin wants to talk to you." Then she winked at Xiao Qin.

    Xiao Qin said: "Mr. Su, I will introduce TORO's design director to you."

    Sang Wuyan took the opportunity to draw her hand and handed him to Xiao Qin.

    "Where are you going?" Su Nian Qin asked with his head turned.

    "Go to the bathroom." This is always okay.

    "Remember what I just said." He threatened her.

    "I promise not to slip away, you do your business." Then Sang Wuyan waved her hand to Xiao Qin.

    Xiao Qin took Su Nian Qin's drink instead of Sang Wuyan and helped him get a glass of wine from the waiter, and then guided him towards the crowd, and stopped to greet someone when he met someone. Some Su Nian Qin remembered the sound, some didn’t. To remind him cleverly. If she pulls his sleeve once, Su Nian Qin will stretch his right hand, and if she pulls his sleeve twice, he will stretch his left hand. Su Nian Qin changed the angry mood in the car, smiling, polite and unpretentious.

    If he wanted to clink glasses, Xiao Qin would gently touch Su Nian Qin's wrist with her hand to guide the direction.

    It was a perfect match, and Sang Wuyan thought about it while trying hard to pick out some delicious food in the corner.

    She had just eaten a large bite of spaghetti with meat sauce on the plate, and someone said from behind: "Miss is very comfortable to eat."

    Sang Wuyan turned her head and saw a man with handsome eyebrows and stylish clothes. , Grinning at her, showing a row of neat and beautiful teeth. She is always embarrassed to be caught by the indecent food.

    "A little hungry." Sang Wuyan explained, in order to maintain the only remaining image, she had to put down the plate in a weird manner.

    "I seem to have seen you somewhere." Have you
 returned to the basics now? Sang Wuyan thought, she didn't bother to use these words when she was chasing Su Nian Qin.

    "Is it the new Bond girl of 007 just announced?" Sang Wuyan blinked.

    The man laughed: "Miss, you are very interesting." A white-toothed smile was very sunny.

    Sang Wuyan turned her head to pick grapes to eat, but accidentally knocked off a few of them and fell to the ground.

    She has kept her distance from the handsome man ever since she got in contact with Su Nian Qin.
 One is enough, if she provoke another one, she won't be tortured to death. Seductive men are not easy to deal with, so it's best to stay away. She must tell the next generation this experience she has summed up.

    "I don't think I have any bad intentions." The other party noticed her avoidance, so he explained.

    "I'm afraid I have." Sang Wuyan moved two steps away.

    The man saw Sang Wuyan's dress and said: "Your dress is very special."

    "I walk on the street most often, but who knows that I have come to such a place."

    "How did you sneak in?"

    "From The door came in." Sang Wuyan rolled her eyes, and then continued to eat.

    "Are you a staff member?" the man defined.

    Sang Wuyan didn't want to bother with him, so she made a "Congratulations, you guessed it" expression.

    "Are you a staff member hiding here to eat?" The man was very interested.

    "I'll help you to test the taste, whether it can be swallowed, and whether it is poisonous." Sang Wuyan took another sip of the drink, swallowing the contents of her mouth and said, "Sir, you seem to be bored." Desperately disturb her appetite.

    "No way," the man shrugged, "Nowadays, women are more maternally overwhelmed and like the kind of flawed men, but they sneer at me who are perfect and perfect." He said, using his chin, he nodded in Su Nian Qin's direction. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 160 16
Four years have pass since our debut in the senior division. Yuri and I have worked hard on our skating even when some criticism is hard on us. We ma...
2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
21.3K 625 26
The Pillow Book (三生三世枕上书), written by Tang Qi Gong Zi, is the second book in the Three Lives, Three Worlds series Imaginary story starting from Bai F...
69.4K 611 128
What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi, but none of their wishes came true. Two...