CRUSH (So I Love You Very Muc...

PhyuPwint8 tarafından

Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station... Daha Fazla

Crush Ep.1
Crush Chapter 2
Crush Chapter 3
Crush Chapter 4
Crush Chapter 5
Crush Chapter 6
Crush Chapter 7
Crush Chapter 8
Crush Chapter 9
Crush Chapter 10
Crush Chapter 11
Crush Chapter 12
Crush Chapter 13
Crush Chapter 14
Crush Chapter 15
Crush Chapter 16
Crush Chapter 17
Crush Chapter 18
Crush Chapter 19
Crush Chapter 20
Crush Chapter 21
Crush Chapter 22
Crush Chapter 23
Crush Chapter 24
Crush Chapter 25
Crush Chapter 26
Crush Chapter 27
Crush Chapter 28
Crush Chapter 29
Crush Chapter 30
Crush Chapter 31
Crush Chapter 32
Crush Chapter 33
Crush Chapter 34
Crush Chapter 35
Crush Chapter 36
Crush Chapter 37
Crush Chapter 38
Crush Chapter 39
Crush Chapter 40
Crush Chapter 42
Crush Chapter 43
Crush Chapter 44
Crush Chapter 45
Crush Chapter 46
Crush Chapter 47
Crush Chapter 48
Crush Chapter 49
Crush Chapter 50
Crush Chapter 51
Crush Chapter 52
Crush Chapter 53
Crush Chapter 54
Crush Chapter 55
Crush Chapter 56
Crush Chapter 57
Crush Chapter 58
Crush Chapter 59
Crush Chapter 60
Crush Chapter 61
Crush Chapter 62
Crush Chapter 63
Crush Chapter 64
Crush Chapter 65
Crush Chapter 66
Crush Chapter 67
Crush Chapter 68
Crush Chapter 69 (Extra 1)
Crush Chapter 70 (Extra2)

Crush Chapter 41

539 6 2
PhyuPwint8 tarafından

After walking outside and breathing the damp and cold air, Su Nian Qin slowly loosened his tight nerves. Su Nian Qin would be too weak to even dare to stay in front of this woman for one more moment and say another word.

    She returned to her residence and immediately received a call from Sang's mother.

    "Wuyan. How? This is a good character, right?"

    Sang Wuyan realized that she had forgotten the surname Wu in the coffee shop.

    Late autumn is approaching, and the new semester is halfway through, and the cities in the south are also blowing a chilly breeze. She and Li Lulu received a child autism case, a child named Xiao Jie accepted by the Children's Research Center.

    Before the age of two, Xiao Jie was mistaken for deafness or mental retardation by his parents because of his insensitivity to voice and slow language development. Later, when Sang Wuyan saw Xiao Jie for the first time, his parents were secretly discussing whether to throw him away.

    "He is not a fool."

    "Impossible." His irresponsible parents firmly denied.

    "Not only is he not a fool, but he may also have other talents."

    "Mrs. Sang," the parents seem to be a little confused, "a child who can't speak, laugh, and is slow in basic movements is not a fool. And what is it? We are all rural villagers from outside, and we don't have much money to pay for your treatment."

    Sang Wuyan was angry.

    So after signing an agreement with his guardian, Sang Wuyan took Xiao Jie to the research center and took on all the costs of his treatment.

    It means that she almost adopted the child, but there is no legal protection.

    Cheng Yin said: "The parents of this child are not fools, you are."

   At thebbeginning, Xiao Jie's condition was very bad. He can hardly pronounce it, and can only repeat a few words parrotingly. The treatment was too late and almost made his auditory nerve atrophy. Losing the ability of self-care for children of the same age, rudely rejecting anyone who wants to get close to him, and screaming like crazy when he gets out of the way.

    Fortunately, the treatment teachers there are very patient.

    Today, one year later, Xiao Jie began to learn to build a red house quietly with building blocks. Although the style of the house has never changed.

    Li Lulu side of things Jill recent medical records, and asking them questions: "How your blind date results?"

    "Do not mention it."

    "Educated enough?"

    "Seems pretty good."

    "Handsome enough?"

    "I could not even what he long I didn't pay attention to
everything ." Li Lulu whistled.

    "This is not your Sang Wuyan style. In the past few times, you either thought that the other person was short or had small eyes. How can you not even see the other person's appearance this time?"

    "I saw him."

    "Who? "

    "Su Nian Qin" Sang Wuyan said.

    "What I said, as soon as Master Su came out, who would compete."

    Li Lulu had met Su Nian Qin on the day of her undergraduate graduation. During their two years as a graduate student, she gained a lot of love from the side. Story details.

    "Not there are reports that last month the Soviet Union under the name of the Father all the shares have been fully transferred to him, holds many lessons for the Soviet Union's top young master is a genuine diamond bachelor of. You might as well fight next to a Jiuqingfuran?"

    "Old friends are How could there not be a resurgence?" Sang Wuyan laughed at herself, "And it seems that he treats me like a plague and is very disgusted."

    Yes, how can he not be disgusted? He once told her that if she left first, he would hate her for a lifetime. But it was obviously that he had a problem, so how could he blame her.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Su Nian Qin frowned tightly, holding an ashtray in his hand. She actually lied to him to say that the man was her boyfriend and said nonsense with her eyes open. Did she think he was a three-year-old child?

    His mind was in a trance and the smoke burned to his hand, scalding his fingers, his body was startled, and immediately struck out. After only stopping for half a second, he wanted to smoke again, and when he touched the box, he realized that it was gone.

    Su Nian Qin opened the window of the hotel, and together with the autumn wind, there was the hustle and bustle of traffic coming from below. He took a deep breath of cool breeze. Then he rolled the cigarette case in his hand into a ball and threw it out the window. Suddenly, his heart was slightly angry: Su Nianqu, don't think about anything. Are you still a man like this? Three years ago, she just dumped you without hesitation at all, and even said not to appear in front of her for the rest of her life.

    She also said that she hated him.

    "Mr. Su?"

    Secretary Xiao Qin called him.

    "Don't turn on the lights?"

    " Turn on if you need them." Su Nian Qin stopped his mind before turning around.

    "If the light is on, it makes people feel a little gentle." Xiao Qin made a cup of hot tea for him, and then asked the hotel waiter to take away all the fragile items and extra furnishings, and then she brought it to the desk in the study. His voice scanner and Braille typewriter are arranged according to his habits.

    "The cooperation with TORO is going well. I have put the drafted agreement on your desk, but you need to go there tomorrow morning."

    "Yeah." Su Nian Qin propped his chin on the armrest of the sofa with his right hand. This is he was used to his usual actions during a short run and listened absently to the secretary's words.

    "And our branch here hopes that you can visit the employees."

    "Yeah."

    "Miss Yu called. I hope you will call her back when you are free."

    "Yeah." He didn't listen at all.

    Xiao Qin understood that she wasted a lot of words, but the boss was the boss.

    "Mr. Su?" Xiao Qin smiled.

    "Huh? That's it?" Su Nian Qin returned to his soul.

    "That's it for the time being. What does Mr. Su need me to do?"

    "You put the agreement we are going to sign tomorrow on the table, and you will meet their shareholders at TORO in the morning. I inspect the branch and you arrange Next time." Su Nian Qin said.

    It seems that he didn't listen at all just now, Xiao Qin thought.

   But there was still a good expression on her face: "Okay. I understand." Yu Xiao Lu said to her when she first took office. Being Mr. Su's secretary, braille and doing things is secondary. The key is good temper and good temper. patience.

    "What's the telephone number of the main station?"

    "101. Do you need anything?"

    "A bottle of wine."

    "Miss Yu ordered, the doctor said your eyes..."

    Su Nian Qin raised his hand a little impatiently.

    Xiao Qin was silent immediately, because she was a secretary and not his wife, so she knew what it meant to be enough.

    When she left, Su Nian Qin suddenly asked, "Did I bring my radio?"

    Xiao Qin said, "At that time, you said you didn't use it, so you didn't bring it. However, if you want to listen to the radio, my phone has this function.

    " No need." Su Nian Qin immediately refused again.

    Today's boss is very strange, Xiao Qin thought, although it was not normal in the past.

    Su Nian Qin read the information left by Xiao Qin until midnight. He had never thought that he would be in business before, so he didn't understand many professional terms. Xiao Qin helped him a lot, but he still felt strenuous, so he had a lot more work than others.

    Fortunately, a person thought of a way for him before.

    "If you read hard, it won't be enough for people to read it out, and then write down what you need to remember." He still remembered every word Sang Wuyan said with a smile. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
49.2K 471 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...
62.7K 1.3K 60
Associated name: 남주의 집착이 악녀에게 향할 때 Author: Soda Sshi ----- I possessed a villainess character, the female protagonist's elder sister, who harassed th...