Variables | Joshaya ✔︎

By lexsau

It's hard enough to take care of your 6 year old sister after a major loss, but what happens when you throw i... More

Surprise
Topanga to the Rescue
Storage
Oops
Memories
Truth Serum
Updates
Skip
Baby Steps
Progress
What Has She Done?
Joy
Daddy
Happy and Healthy
For Dillon
If It Makes You Happy
Movie Day
Success
The Kissing Booth
The List
Nicknames
Stress
Deep
Uh Oh
If Only
Sibling
Panic
Jealousy
Let's Go
What to do...
Reasons Why I Love You
Shopping, Smiling and Sleeping
Do It For Me
Relief
For Forever
Tee
Panic Vol 2
Lullaby
Every Hour, Every Minute

Epilogue

159 4 0
By lexsau

𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒

Ever since I graduated high school (after what seemed like way too long, to be honest), my life has been like a dream, but what is a dream without some nightmares along the way?

2 years after I graduated high school, I made the choice that I should finally do something about my passion: art and illustration.

So, I said 'you only live once' and applied to the Pratt Institute of New York, and I got accepted.

I got my long-awaited degree in Illustration, Painting, and Art Teaching Education, with a few business classes along the way in case everything fell through.

And all of this was while I was still raising and taking care of my two kids, and by further extension, during Dillon's Terrible Twos.

And trust me, it was terrible.

It was full of tantrums on top of tantrums, and not just Dillon having tantrums. This included Gabi having a tantrum about how she thinks I'm abandoning her because of Dillon's constant tantrums.

All the while being with the most amazing person in the universe.

We got married.

We finally got married, after 6 years of our promise.

So, I guess you could say that I have had a lot of variables thrown into my life path.

But I think my calculations were right.

Now, what about you?

╞═══════════╡✿╞═══════════╡

Word Count: 223
Hey all :/

It was time for this book to come to a close. However, I'm entering the Wattys!!! AGHHH!!

Hello Watty Judges 👋

Much love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.7K 32
a three year age difference has maya questioning her feelings for joshua matthews ▷ joshaya
19.7K 312 47
Josh and Maya are as happy as they can be but what happens when they have to share news which isn't that exciting?
59.4K 1K 36
This book is not edited so if there is any spelling mistake. I'm sorry. Also I wrote this book so long ago. Mackenzie is Farkle's little sister, and...
33.7K 667 22
Cory and Topanga are expecting a new baby. Will it be a boy or girl? How do Riley and Auggie really feel about the new baby?