In My Heart

By vel555

He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and mon... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
⚠Alert ⚠
Prologue
❤characters❤
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story

Chapter 59

21.4K 785 116
By vel555

Continuation

"Dad, why did you force me to marry Khushi? What's the reason behind my marriage? Dad, what had you done that Khushi was refusing to divorce me even after I offered her money? She is even refusing to tell me the truth behind my marriage to her? And I know that you know everything very well," He fired questions.

"Do you think Khushi is a gold digger like your so-called girlfriend Samaira?" Umesh got angry when Shourya said that he offered money to Khushi to leave him.

"No, dad, I am not thinking, but I thought like that," Shourya said smiling sadly. "Now please tell me what you did to make Khushi agree to marry me?"

Umesh kept quiet. There was total silence from the other side.

"Dad, will you tell me the truth?" Shourya almost shouted.

Umesh sighed and narrated the whole thing to Shourya, which made him shocked and also angry at his father.

"Why did you do that, dad?" He asked in disbelief. "Why?" He shouted. Tears gathered in his eyes. All the time he misunderstood Khushi. He blamed her for trapping his family in her so-called game, but the reality was his own father trapped her in his plan. He kept in front of her such an offer that if she rejected it, then she would have lost her mother forever.

"She was forced to live with me, and she thinks if she leaves me, you will snatch the house from her," he said. "Dad, why you did like this with us?" He was feeling defeated.

"Then what should I have done when my son was roaming with a gold digger who can even have a relationship with an old man just for money? Should I have allowed you to spoil your life with her?" Umesh shouted in anger.

"But, dad, what you did with me and Khushi was wrong. What if she wanted to marry some-someone else?" He could not be able to say this because the thought of Khushi being with other men brakes his heart, but he is saying the truth. What if Khushi really wanted to marry someone else and because of this stupid agreement his own dad has done, Khushi had to marry him.....forcefully.

"I have not done anything wrong, Shourya. I knew that she was the right girl for you, and also, I was not able to see my son spoiling his life with that girl was after your money and fame. And let me tell you this, even Khushi have not agree to marry you then also I would have helped her with money for her mother's operation, but hopefully she agreed."

"She agreed because she didn't have any other option," he said gritting his teeth. His eyes were burning with tears. All the old memories started dancing in his mind. Guilt was a very little thing in front of what he was feeling now. The pain he had given for Khushi for marrying him started tearing his heart. Instead of finding out the truth, he always blamed Khushi......now what. His forced wife has become his life now. One thing he know is that he loves her more than anything in this world, but does she love him?? He has always wanted to leave her, but now the thought of her leaving him brings fear to his heart.

"Dad, at least you would have told me about this agreement," he said in a broken voice.

"If I told you about that agreement before, then would you have accepted to marry Khushi?" He asked. "I know you, Shourya. You would have asked her to go away by giving her money.....no, no, not 'giving', throwing money on her face. Telling as if you would have happily agreed to marry her," he mocked Shourya by laughing bitterly.

Shourya stayed silent because his dad was right, he would have done the same thing that his dad is saying now. He hated Khushi so much that he didn't even want to see her face...that much hatred he had for Khushi, but now that hatred turned into love. There is no hate in his heart for Khushi now. His heart craves for Khushi's love. But will he get her love? Will she love the person like him?

He smiled sadly. "Dad, I have done lots of bad things to Khushi," he said in a broken voice.

"What have you done?" Umesh asked in a hard tone.

"Dad, ask me what I have not done to her," he replied, chuckling sadly. "But dad, I want to do everything right now," he said wiping his tears.

"Don't do something stupid this time, Shourya," Umesh warned Shourya.

Then he remembered what his dad told him that day.

Flashback

"Yes I want you to promise me that you will try to accept Khushi as your wife, and will also try to make this marriage work," he threw a bomb on him.

"Dad, I can't promise you that. You and I know that this is a forced marriage, and dad, I don't love her, nor I can give her any right of a wife," he said gritting my teeth.

How can I accept that gold digger as my wife? She is and will be nothing to me.

"Shourya, she is really a nice girl. She will keep you happy. I am telling you, one day you will fall in love with her, and I guarantee you that one day you will come and thank me for bringing her into your life," dad said in a calm tone.

"That day will never come in my life, dad," he challenged him.

"Mark my words, young man, you will," he challenged him back and gave him a smile and left.

Flashback ends

His dad was right, indeed his dad brought a nice girl to his life. The girl who was nothing to him now became his everything. She has become his world now. He is ready to give his everything just to keep her in his life.

"Dad, you were right. You said that day that I would fall in love with her and see, here I am madly in love with her. She has become my everything. I can't even think about my life without her. Whenever I can't see her in front of my eyes, my heart clutches with fear thinking she left me. You won the challenge, dad, and I lost it. But still that agreement thing I didn't like," He said the last words with disappointment. "Now I will make everything correct," he added.

"But remember, don't make something stupid that will hurt her, and you will feel guilty," Umesh warned him once again.

"No, dad, not this time."

Khushi's POV

Today was a really tiring day. There is still so much work left to complete in the office. I don't know what happened to Shourya today. He went to the office early before I woke up. He didn't even wake me up. And when I reached the office, he was not there.

I am his PA, so he should have informed me where he was going. When I asked Rahul about Shourya, he told me that Shourya had left for a meeting with Mr. Rodriguez.

Is he coming into his bipolar mode again?

I shrugged and entered the house and went to drink some water.

After drinking water, I was going upstairs when my gaze fell on some papers lying on the table. I went to look at them. When I read the title written on the papers, I was shocked.

This is the same papers which Umesh dad had given me to sign it....agreement papers. What are they doing here on the table?

I looked up, when I heard a sound of footsteps. I saw Shourya was coming down.

Is he came early today?
Before he sees the papers, I should hide it.

I was about to put those papers in my bag when he said, "Don't need to hide those papers, Khushi. I only kept those papers there," he came and snatched the papers from my hand. I was shocked listening to what he said now.
I gulped in fear.

How did he get those papers?
If he got those papers, that means he came to know the truth...will he leave me now? This thought brought tears to my eyes.

"How?" This came out of my mouth more like a whisper.

He ignored my question and lit those papers on fire with a lighter. My eyes went wide in shock and fear.

What is he doing?

"Shourya, what are you doing?" I tried to take those papers from his hand, but he caught my hand and raised his hand in which those papers were there so that I didn't reach that level.

"Shourya, please stop it. What are you doing?" I panicked seeing those papers getting burned. I tried to free myself from his hold, but his grip was as strong as iron.

'God, what is he planning to do?...what will dad do if he comes to know about this?

At last those papers are turned into ashes.

"Shourya, what did you do?" I asked in defeat. My tears were continuously rolling down my cheeks. He left my hand, but when I looked at his face, I was appalled to see his eyes in tears.

Is he crying?

"Sho-shourya, you are crying?" This comes out more like a question from my mouth.

What he did next shocked me. He hugged me tight and started crying on my shoulder.

What's wrong with him?

"Shourya, wha-what happened?"

"I-I am so-sorry....I am so sor-sorry for hurting you. Instead of finding out the tru-truth I blamed you for ever-everything...I am sorry. I hurt you everytime, I am feeling guilty for that, please forgive me," he broke the hug and then cupped my face. My eyes were burning with tears. He wiped my tears with his thumbs, held my hand and made me sit on the couch.

He kneeled in front of me by holding my hands in his.

"Shourya, wha-"

"Shhhh!" He put his finger on my lips. "Let me speak today."

"I am freeing you from this agreement, but I am very selfish for not freeing you from me. I don't know when and how, but I am madly in love with you, Khushi." My breath hitched listening to his confession, and my eyes went wide in surprise. He confessed directly looking into my eyes. His eyes was flooding with tears.

Is he really saying that he loves me, or am I hallucinating the things?

"I didn't know that one day I would fall in love with the girl whom I hated the most." He smiled sadly. "Khushi, I know what I did with you before and after the marriage was very wrong. You know, whenever I used to hurt you, I also used to get hurt at the same time, but I always ignored it and tried to find happiness by seeing your pain. I know my one sorry will not do anything right, my one sorry will not take away the pain I gave you, but it's the only thing I can do." Tears were continuously rolling down his cheeks.

"Even if you want to give me any punishment, I am ready to take it, but I will not be able to live if you leave me. I am really sorry for calling you with those bad names which you don't deserve. I am sorry for hurting you every single day...I am sorry. I always thought that you were married to me to enjoy this luxury, but I didn't know that you were living with me in this my hell because of this stupid agreement," he was weeping like a child by holding my hands which broke my heart, but no words were coming out of my mouth.

"In deep in my heart I knew that you were not like the person what I think about you, but I always ignored it." He wiped his tears and again held my hands.

"Slowly, slowly you started making place in my heart, and my heart started beating only for you. When I realised that I love you, I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid and also nervous. That day when I took you to dinner, that day I planned to confess my feelings to you, but my plan of confessing my feelings to you flopped because of my nervousness," he chuckled. "Khushi, I really love you. You have become my heart beat, you have become my breath. Whenever I can't see you in front of my eyes, I feel as if I lost you. Whenever you cry, my heart stops seeing your tears. Your smile makes my day. I didn't know that one day my happiness would lie on you. I am thankful to dad for choosing a girl like you as my wife. Just give me one chance to prove my love..I will never hurt you, I promise," he said pinching his neck.

The whole time I was just listening to him. My heart was beating faster, listening to his confession.

He was looking at me with his teary eyes...maybe waiting for me to say something?

I pulled my hands back from his hands. "But, I don't love you," I said.

He stumbled back. His eyes and face were showing hurt. Tears were not stopping from his eyes. "I know. And why would an angel like you will love a monster like me who only knows to hurt others," he said smiling sadly. "But Khushi, just give me one chance, I will prove my love to you...my love is not fake. Even if you don't love me, it's okay, my love is enough for both of us...I will wait for you to love me till my last breath," he continued.

I got up and said with a blank tone without any emotions. "I want divorce." I wanted to see his reaction.

He panicked. He got up and cupped my face. "Khushi, what are you saying?" He asked in disbelief.

"I said I want divorce," I said it again.

"I really love you, Khushi...I will not be able to leave without you... if you don't love me, then it's okay, I will not force you to love me, but please, I am begging you not to talk about leaving me..I really love you a lot," he pleaded. His eyes were red due to continuous crying.

This time he made me really shocked he kneeled in front of me. "Please forgive me, Khushi, for what I did. I promise Khushi, I will never hurt you...I will always love you. I will bear your every punshment but I will not able to see you walk out of my life," he said wiping his tears harshly. "I knew that if I free you from this so-called agreement then you will leave me, but I am freeing you from that because I want to move on with you and not with that agreement this time...I really love you. Please don't talk about leaving me, Khushi." He was begging me by joining his hands. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing him like that. His every single tear was breaking my heart.

My intention was not there to hurt him, I just wanted to see his reaction. I know he was saying the truth, those tears can't lie. I have always wanted him to love me and accept me as his wife, and finally the day has arrived.

I also kneeled in front of him and asked, "That much you love me?"

He nodded like a small child. "More than myself," he said in a low, broken voice.

"I forgave you a long back, and I love you too, my husband." I hugged him tightly. His body stiffened due to my sudden confession.

He freed himself from my hug and looked at me in shock. "Did you just say tha-that yo-?" He asked as if he didn't listen correctly.

I nodded.

"Then what about divo-dovorce?" His voice was filled with fear.

"I don't want that. I just wanted to see your reaction...I am sorry," I said. "I love you, hubby."

This time he hugged me, smiling happily. "I love you too, love," he said kissing my hair.

Shourya's POV

I couldn't believe my ears when she said that she also loves me. I was feeling as if I touched the sky. I haven't thought she would love a monster like me. I know I don't deserve a girl like her, but what can I do....if she ever leaves me, then I will not be able to live without her. When she said she wanted divorce I felt as if my world collapsed within a second. I can't even think about my life without her.

I broke the hug and held her face and leaned to kiss her forehead. She slowly closed her eyes, then I kissed her eyes..I slowly rubbed her lower lip gently with my thumb. Her pinks lips were inviting to kiss them, so I leaned to her face and captured her lips. She curled her hands around my neck and started kissing me back. My body was lightning with desire. I wanted more and more. I stopped kissing when I felt we needed air to breathe. We were both breathing heavily. My body was on fire with desire which was increasing by passing seconds..my body was craving for her. I scooped her in my arms and took her to our bedroom. She was continuously blushing...I placed her on the bed and captured her lips again and started giving her soft kisses on her neck. I wanted to make her mine but then I remembered that day she was not ready for this. I stopped kissing, and looked at her. "Do you want this?" I asked her. Without her permission, I don't want to take things further. She should be ready first.

She nodded, blushing.

I kissed her forehead "I love you, baby."

"I love you too," she whispered.

And finally, I made her mine. Only mine.

I kissed her forehead, bringing her close to me. She kept her head on my chest hugging me tightly.

"I am happy today," she began "thank you for accepting me," she said.

"Khushi, what are you saying? I should be the one who should thank you for accepting a monster like me and also thank you for forgiving me" I am so blessed to have her in my life and in my arms...

I felt something wet on my chest so looked at Khushi who was silently crying. "What happened, Khushi? Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" I asked softly, wiping her tears.

She shook her head saying No

"Missing my dad" she said in a broken voice. "My dad and I used to plan how my wedding will be, but see, now dad was not there when his daughter was getting married." Her tears slipped down on my chest.

I wiped her tears. "What if he is not here? He is there in your heart, and our hearts are the only safe place where our special person can stay," I said putting her hair strands behind her ear. "You only say that when someone dies, god makes them stars, which makes even dark night beautiful. Then how can you say that he is not there with us?" I asked. She was looking at me with teary eyes.

"See there," I pointed towards the window where stars can be seen. "There they are watching us. Your dad will not like it if you keep on crying. You know, your dad will curse me seeing you crying in my arms," I joked...she chuckled wiping her tears.

"You know, I thought you would ne-never love me. I thought our marriage will end soon," she said sadly in a low tone.

"And I also never thought that one day I would fall in love with you, and don't worry, this marriage will never ever end," I said and kissed her forehead.

"By the way, you haven't told me how you got those papers," She asked looking at me.

"Yesterday I called dad, and he told me everything, so later I asked him about those papers and thankfully he told me that those papers are in his study room....and the rest you know," I narrated everything to her. After that, there was silence.

"Khushi,"

"Hmm," she hummed, tracing her fingers on my bare chest.

"You will not leave me, nah?" I asked. She stopped tracing her fingers on my chest and looked at me and then smiled. "No, never."

"I will not be able to leave without you," I said . A thought of her leaving me brings shiver to my spine.

"Me too, I love you a lot," she said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, my love," I kissed her corner of her lips and brought her closer to me.

My wife, my life.

I will give her every happiness of this world.

Hey guys,

How's the chapter?

So finally, our Shourya confessed his feelings to Khushi and also misunderstanding between them is solved...

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay blessed 

Vel 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 571 49
WARNING : Abuse and trigger scenes present. Read with risk and get ready for an emotional suspense thriller journey with tissue boxes [Started on 202...
112K 5.4K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...
990K 47.7K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
30.1K 1.6K 44
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...