The Life of Littletato

By stake2

This story talks about The Life of Littletato, a girl that always loved traveling, she got that from her fath... More

Littletato on other websites
1 - The Beginning, Part One
2 - The Beginning, Part Two
3 - The Picnic and the Visit
4 - The New Year and the Relaxing Anime
5 - The space traveler dream
6 - The Saturday and the park
7 - Sunday video game session
8 - Littletato's programming, the exciting film
9 - The dream and the livestream
10 - The allegoric dream
11 - The trip dream and the picnic
12 - The Cookie, Cyberpunk and Castle of Glass dreams
13 - The cupcake dream and the superhero movie
14 - A Happy New Year (2019)
15 - Memories, The search for a job, And the game
16 - The city dream, Job message, And the Battle Royale game
17 - Job interview and the stories
18 - The job acceptance, the conversation, and the pizza
19 - Julia's first day of work
20 - The coffee, the car, and driving with music
21 - The barbecue, the park, and the ride
22 - The childhood and trip to Texas
23 - Texas' trip sequel
24 - The weird dream and Sasha's story
25 - The Dog
26 - LittleLiving?
27 - Return and discovery
28 - The beautiful Life of Littletato ❤️
29 - The Mansion of Littletato and Friends
31 - The realization and the video call
32 - The candy factory game
33 - The busy Monday

30 - The day off work in 2021

2 0 0
By stake2

It was a Monday, the first day of January of 2021, it was New Year's Day, Littletato had a great year, and she was ready to start another one.
Littletato was in her bedroom in her mansion, she woke up at eight AM, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and also washed her face in the bathroom inside her bedroom.
She did not have to work today, today was a federal holiday, she also could take two days off each year.
Littletato thought about everything that she did in 2020.
The girl reunited with her forgotten brother and sister, she also discovered that she is inside a story and that her creator is called Izaque (*wink*).
Littletato dreamed about being the character Twilight Sparkle from the cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
She also had bought a mansion to live in with her friends and invited everyone.
Everyone moved their things to the house and started living there, Carol and Patricia had started working remotely just like they did before, using their computers.
Littletato had put her house for rent, for people to live there, a buyer showed up, he started living on the house, paying the rent and bills.
The girl was downtown with her friends on New Year's Eve, she was with Julia, Carol, Patricia, Ted, Monika, Lisa, and Yam.
Everyone looked at the big screen with the countdown for the new year, Littletato and Julia counted down along with the countdown, just like New Year's Eve in 2018.
Littletato and Julia were happy, spending their New Year's Eve with their friends, they also counted along with Littletato and Julia.
The girl was sitting on the bed, Julia woke up, she did her morning necessities, she and Littletato walked to the kitchen.
Littletato thought about a sandwich with artificial ham and cheese, and also a cup of chocolate milk, she sat at the table.
Julia thought about a hamburger with some artificial salad and some spices, ketchup, and mayonnaise, and also thought about a can of Coca-cola.
She opened the fridge and grabbed the plate with the hamburger and the can of Coca-cola, placing both on the opposite side of where Littletato was sat.
Julia also grabbed the plate with the sandwich with ham and cheese and the cup of chocolate milk which she assumed being of Littletato.
Littletato and Julia started eating breakfast, it was very delicious, it was good eating together.
Carol appeared there, she opened the fridge and grabbed her water bottle, it had two liters of capacity and had half of water.
"Oh, hey, good morning guys," said Carol to Littletato and Julia.
"Good morning," said Julia and Littletato in unison.
"You guys don't work today right?" asked Carol, who sat at the table, drinking some sips of her water bottle.
"Yeah, it's New Year's Day, we also don't work on the day fifteen of January, the birth of Martin Luther King," said Littletato.
"Oh, that's good, hehe, I also don't work today, so, I'm gonna play some games on my computer.
And maybe hang out with my friends around the city," said Carol, smiling.
"That seems interesting, hehe, we're gonna do a walk in the park," said Julia.
"That's interesting too, hehe, I'm gonna go back to my bedroom, see you later, guys," said Carol, smiling, getting up.
"See you later sis," said Littletato.
"See you later, Carol," said Julia.
Then Carol walked back to her bedroom, she brought her water bottle with her, leaving it on the right side of her chair.

Littletato and Julia finished eating breakfast, they left the plates, cup, and can inside the TPF fridge.
They both walked to their bedroom, entering inside it and grabbing their phones, which were recharging on the wall sockets.
Julia and Littletato used an app to register when they ate, so they can know when they could drink water and when they would be hungry.
After that, Littletato walked to the kitchen, she opened the fridge while thinking about dog food, a bag of dog food was there.
Littletato grabbed it and walked to the closed yard, opening the glass door, the automatic dog feeder was empty, but there was some dog food on the bottom of it.
She filled the dog feeder with the dog food, and also refilled the water bowl with water.
Lisa, the dog of Littletato, was there, she jumped on Littletato's knees, Littletato caressed her head.
The sun was hitting the grass, covering all of the yard space, it was beautiful and warm, Littletato closed the glass door and sat on an outdoor chair.
Julia was inside her bedroom, she grabbed her phone and walked to the closed yard.
She opened the glass door and got outside, closing it, "Hey honey," said her, walking to another outdoor chair and sitting on it.
"Hey, let's go to the park after thirty minutes? When we can drink water or do exercises," asked Littletato.
"Okay honey," replied Julia, she put some calm music to play on her phone.
They both stayed there, in peace, listening to the calm music, looking at nature, feeling the warm sun, seeing the trees wave.
Lisa, the dog, was there, she jumped on Julia's knees, Julia caressed her fur, then Lisa walked to the automatic dog feeder, drinking some water.
Littletato and Julia heard some cars pass by, and also some planes, they liked to stay close to nature.
Julia looked at her phone, thirty minutes already passed, she paused the music.
Littletato and her got up, they walked inside the house, closing the glass door.
Julia put her phone to charge a little in her bedroom, Littletato and her prepared themselves to go to the park.
Littletato opened the locker app on her phone to check if the front door was locked, it was.
After that, Littletato pocketed her phone, her and Julia walked to the kitchen, they both grabbed their water bottles inside the TPF fridge.
Julia walked to the bedroom and grabbed her phone, they both got outside the house, Littletato locked the door with the locker app.
She sent a message in the chat group of the mansion saying that she and Julia were going for a walk in the park.
Yam replied saying okay, he said that he was in the mall with his friends.
Littletato and Julia started walking to the park, Littletato pocketed her phone, it was good to feel the sun in the morning, it was eight and a half AM.

After walking for a little, they arrived at the park, Julia and Littletato sat on the grass, looking at nature, the trees.
There were some mothers with their children, they left their children playing in the park, playing Frisbee and other games.
Julia and Littletato laid on the grass, looking at the sky and sun, they turned to look at each other, kissing romantically.
Littletato was caressing Julia's hair, hugging her with her eyes closed.
"I love you, honey," said Julia.
"I love you too, hon," said Littletato.
They also drank some sips of their water bottles.
Littletato and Julia took a picture in the park, close to the trees, they were happy at that moment, some minutes had passed.
After that, they got up, they started walking back to the mansion.
"Hey, honey, what do you think of a milkshake?" asked Julia.
"That sounds delicious hon, hehe," replied Littletato.
Then they started walking to an ice cream shop that existed close to the park.
Littletato ordered a chocolate milkshake with Ovomaltine, Julia had ordered a strawberry milkshake.
They sat at the table to wait, after some minutes, their order arrived, they started to drink their milkshakes.
It was very delicious and cold, Littletato took a picture of her milkshake to post on her Vegesapp status.
After that, they finished drinking their milkshakes, Littletato walked to the counter to pay.
It was $1.99 for each shake, being $3.99 in total, after that, Littletato and Julia started walking back to the mansion.
Then, after walking for some minutes, they arrived home, Littletato opened the front door with the locker app.
Julia and Littletato entered inside the house, closing the front door.
They both registered how much water they drank using an app on their phones, they stored their water bottles inside the fridge.
Littletato left her phone charging on the wall socket of the bedroom.
"I'm gonna take a bath honey, what do you want to do?" asked Littletato, who was sat on the bed.
"Oh, I want to play a game with you, maybe Overcooked 2, can we bathe together?" asked Julia.
"Of course honey, hehe," replied Littletato, she got up and locked the door of the bedroom.
Then they prepared themselves to take a bath, entering the bathroom.
The couple started taking a bath together, it was nine AM.

Yam was driving his car, he was with two friends of his, they already got out of the mall, they were watching a movie at the movie theater.
The boy was driving to the house of their friends, he left them there and said bye to them.
After that, he started driving back to the mansion.
Yam owned the house where he lived before moving to the mansion, he put it to rent to earn some money.
After some minutes of driving, Yam arrived at the mansion, he parked his car inside the garage.
Then he got out of the car, locking it with the car keys and locking the garage door.
He walked inside the mansion and walked to his bedroom, leaving the keys of his car on the keychain.
After that, he started taking a bath, he was a little tired, it was nine and forty AM.
Littletato and Julia finished their bath, they got out of the bathroom and wore some comfortable clothes.
Then, they walked to the kitchen, Littletato got an apple from the fridge, Julia picked up her water bottle.
The couple walked to the living room, Littletato grabbed her controller and the controller of Julia, giving it to her.
She turned the Vbox One on, waiting for it to initialize, then she typed her local password with the controller buttons.
After that, Littletato opened the Overcooked 2 game to play along with Julia, they started to play.
They had to make some sushi on the game, prepare the dishes to serve the clients which were bread demons.
Yam had finished his bath, he got out of the bathroom inside of his bedroom, wearing some comfortable clothes.
Then, he walked outside his room, walking to the living room, seeing Littletato and Julia.
"Hey, guys," said Yam, who sat on the couch, looking at the couple.
"Hey," said Littletato and Julia in unison, looking at Yam.
"Do you guys wanna have lunch together?" asked Yam.
"Yeah, that would be good, let's have it at ten AM?" asked Julia, looking at Yam.
"Oh, okay, I'm gonna go back to my room to stay at my computer a little, I'll get back here when it's ten AM," said Yam, getting up.
"Okay," said Littletato, smiling at Yam.
Then Yam walked back to his room, turning his computer on and sitting on his chair.
He opened YouTube to watch some videos, he had his water bottle close to him.
Littletato and Julia continued playing more levels of the game.

After some time playing and watching, Littletato, Julia, and Yam stopped doing what they were doing, it was ten AM.
Littletato turned the video game off, Julia and Littletato walked to the kitchen.
Yam closed the web browser and left his computer downloading some things.
He walked to the living room, did not found Littletato and Julia, then walked to the kitchen.
"So, what do you want for lunch?" asked Littletato.
"Oh, I'll want some rice, beans, an artificial salad, and some artificial beef," replied Yam.
"Okay, hehe," said Littletato, smiling, who opened the fridge, there were three plates with some warm rice, and beans, and also some artificial salad and artificial beef.
It looked delicious, some smoke was coming out of it, the smoke of heat.
"What for drinking?" asked Julia, Littletato grabbed the three plates and placed them on top of the table.
"Oh, maybe some Coca-cola? Hehe," replied Yam.
"Sure, hehe," said Julia, who opened the fridge and grabbed the two-liter bottle of Coca-cola.
She placed the bottle on top of the table, Yam grabbed the three glasses and placed them beside the plates.
Yam then sat on the chair, looking at his plate, Littletato also sat at her chair.
Julia was standing, she opened the bottle of Coca-cola and served Littletato and Yam, then filled her glass with Coca-cola.
"It's good to serve like this right? Not getting the filled cups from the fridge," said Julia, smiling, leaving the bottle on the table and sitting.
"Yeah, and it's good to eat with friends, not alone, hehe," said Yam.
"Yes, hehe," said Littletato, they started to eat together, hunger is the best spice, eating with friends is a good one too.
The food was very delicious, Yam liked to eat with his friends.
"So, what did you do today, Yam?" asked Littletato.
"Oh, I watched a movie with my friends at the mall, and also hang out with them around the city.
Then I came back here, talked to you guys, and spent some time watching some YouTube videos," replied Yam.
"That's interesting, hehe, me and Littletato made a walk to the park, and we got milkshakes, hehe," said Julia.
"Oh, that's good, you sure love to eat, right Julia?" asked Yam, smiling a little.
"Yeah, hehe," replied Julia.
Then they finished eating, Littletato, Julia, and Yam spent their day in the mansion, playing, watching, eating.
And sometimes playing with Lisa, the dog.
Lisa, the human, was in her LonelyShip, playing some games, and also writing a little.
Patricia was visiting her family in New York, Carol was visiting her parents in Los Angeles.

(I loved to write this chapter, it was very good, hehe, it was good to write about the day that everyone had off.
It was good to write about Littletato and Julia walking to the park and getting milkshakes.
Talking about the New Year's Eve of Littletato and Julia.
About Yam watching a movie with his friends and coming back to the mansion.
The bath of the couple, and they playing a little on the Vbox One.
I loved to write about Littletato, Julia, and Yam having lunch together.
It's sad that when you have a TPF fridge and everyone can eat at any time, people do not always eat together.
But I am happy that they ate together in this chapter.
And also, "Lisa, the human" xD.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 11 16
Its the 2nd installment of "please wait your turn"2 Its about our Badboy redflag Millionaire trust fund baby Daniel Garcia who is still unsure of he...
33.6K 1.1K 17
You were just a girl in a village doing alright, then suddenly you became a princess overnight. No just kidding, this is my attempt of one of those "...
137K 6.5K 61
------- He loved the girl that can't love him.....And now he can't love the girl that loves him -------- ** "Don't worry.." I say, getting up off the...
669 20 20
Juliana "Jill" Evergreene is a 19-year-old girl who leaves her life in the city to live in the countryside to escape her unfulfilling life. She leave...