𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫...

By Heartlesstala

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 "𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 �... More

I CAN'T WAITTTTTT 😭
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘐 𝘋𝘰
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘰
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝘈 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 : 𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 : 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘉𝘰𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘜𝘱 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 : 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘞𝘢𝘳
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝘊𝘶𝘭𝘱𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 : 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘐𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝘼 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘦

4.3K 181 33
By Heartlesstala

they said that people will makes us kill. people could be insane sometimes. but you couldn’t be scared of them. as they created by gods just equal by yourself. nor don’t cry at them. they’ll just turn into dust just like you.

but what if people hurt you inside your heart?

is that still an exception to everyone?

once we talked about loved ones, how could we endure it despite of the pain? when people suddenly do something that could make your whole life crushed like a puzzled  pieces ...

isnt that hurt so much?

“is this really the toman muse right now? it’s quiet some time since you’ve betrayed toman, huh. what a shame. ” cigarettes roam around the place when a man infront of me puffed it.

he grinned and hand-signed his subordinates to come up closer. i couldn’t feel the fear anything at all since he showed up. the moment of truth was, masaru was awful in this gang. but he would never thought that these delinquent was also just a nobody but a peasant itself.

“so, this is your scheme ... kiyomasa. ” i uttered without leaving his eyes. 

“how about your scheme, y/n? what does it feel like to make your plan already finished by making mikey mad? ” that made the other members laughed as they prepared their baseball bats, clapping it with their hands as if they will go into a baseball match.

this is for my brother. i volunteered to be their own enemy instead just to avoid all of the conflicts happening within takemitchi’s safety. and i don’t care that masaru will hate me after this. as long as this is for them.

my life was already too lifeless.

the rage started to force inside me. but i felt so numb. the pain and emotions became hatred as it doubled, making my heart clenched.

“nothing.” just then i immediately sprinted towards them and blow kiyomasa a kick. his cigarette fell on the ground as his members started to swung bats at me.

“play fair, you fucker. ” i used my hands to  pull someone’s hair and then raid it into another one, making them lose their conciousness. my fist are burning to fight back then someone wanted to blow a bat behind me but then i immediately shunned it away as a feet landed on his face, making his nose bleed.

the scream and cracking bones was filling my ears up, as i continued breaking them apart. my uniform began to splattered with tint of bloods as my fist as well.

“die! ”

i didn’t know as someone was behind when a bat was ready to hit my head. i wanted to closed my eyes, waiting for the wood to hit on the sudden impact but then in a swift of motion, someone pulled me.

my eyes widened when i sense a familiar scent of shampoo runs through my nose. that smells of burning cigar dissapeared as i could feel how it appears through me closely.

when i looked down, an arms held me down. it was a tight grip but my eyes never left right there.

“you’re the one to die right now. ” a long-haired man was infront of me already. kiyomasa, was the one who attempt to hit a bat in my head but then he blocked it using his hand.

he were forcing the bat, but then he easily took it from his hands and smashed it with his knees easily. kiyomasa’s eyes went wide as the fears on his eyes began to appears.

t-third division captain.

“who wants their asses to be burned by me? ” he held his fist as he was running for another fight with them, but then kiyomasa began to drop on the ground, he was now terrified.

all of the members run away, they notice how fearfully the person infront of me was. they screamed like an idiot, running away for their lives as they know they wouldn’t win on this brat interfering my fight.

kiyomasa was left on the ground, he was about to grab his collar but then my hand grabbed his.

“stop it, baji.

his jaw clenched when we met eyes for the first time in two years. those eyes whose yearning again for a fight, and his fangs who kept intimidating his enemies. his shinny long hair appeared him to be more mature as the scent of his shampoo never changes.

“shut up. ” he said as he pushed me away on the ground. that made my jaw clenched too as he started to beat kiyomasa into a pulp.

“fuck you. ” i stood up and grabbed him by the collar, making him surprised for a bit and stopped for what he was doing.

“you’ve changed. ” his fangs are already showing right now, which i admire the most ... as how it was perfectly shaped like a vampire.

“this is my fight. ” a vein popped right through my head as i said and grabbed ahold of his collar tightly. he never budged or hurt me, but i could feel my heart couldn’t stop beating right now.

this is already baji. the baji i knew back then but more agrresive, blunt, and harsh.

i let go of them harshly as i look at kiyomasa with my sharp gaze. his face was half-away beaten. just thanked me because he didnt left you alone with some unrecognizable face if he’s badly beaten.

he winced in pain as he forced himself to stand up as he faced me.

“you’ll just have a day to me, you brat. ill tell him about this. ” he said as he left, can’t walk properly as he was holding his bruised stomach. my eyes remained with no such emotion, his words echoed right through my head.

ill tell him about this.

“you’re already back without a further notice.” i fixed my uniform as baji stated, but i never looked on his way as i was never interested about to talk.

“don’t bother me again. ” our shoulders bumped as i passed him beside me, without giving him an eye contact.

“so, this is really what mikey wants you to be. ” he said that made the rage in my heart clenched more tighter. what does he could do with it, then?

“shut up. ”

it was a mere lucky day for me, meeting one of the toman founders that once my friends and gotten into a fight with kiyomasa and right now, masaru staring daggers at me.

“why did you do that, y/n?! ” he raged as i could see his fist clenched.

“i don’t know what you’re talking about. ” i ignored him suddenly with my hands on my pockets, ready to left the abandoned area.

“the president was searching for you.” that made me stopped for a while, my eyes half-widen at the statement.

“he said that he wanted to see you.”

the trees danced away by the terrifying wind rushes through my skin, making it shivers down in my spine. thoughts started to create in my mind but then the hatred more dominated inside me.

then find me when youre the one who pushed me in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one