Remember Me (Completed)

By waanjaimjora

What will you do if the one who loves you unconditionally suddenly forgets about you... What will you do if a... More

BLURB
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2

Chapter 20

1K 93 8
By waanjaimjora

AUTHOR POV

"I'm so sorry! Love! Please forgive me! I promise I will do better! I'm so...." Dane couldn't finish what he said when Gavin suddenly held him by his waist. He sits up properly on the bed while Dane sits on top of his crotch. Dane was about to speak and ask Gavin what was going on when Gavin suddenly gave his husband a brief but hot kiss. Then he looked at him while smiling so widely

"I love you, babe, and I would like to inform you that I'm just teasing you!" Gavin said while laughing so hard. Dane was confused at first, then when he realized what was happening, his confused eyes changed into a very annoyed ones. He instantly pushed Gavin away from him, but Gavin held Dane so tightly that Dane remained seated on his crotch.

"You tricked me again, love! I hate you! I hate you! You made me so nervous! I thought you were angry with me!" Dane annoyingly said to his husband. Gavin keeps on laughing at him, but when he sees that Dane is getting pissed at him, he tries his best to surpass his laughter.

"I'm sorry, baby! It's just that you are so cute when you are nervous and angry like that. Can you believe that! You are beautiful when you smile, but you are also beautiful even when angry! God! How can I be so lucky to have someone as perfect as you!" Gavin sounded so amazed, said to Dane, but it seems that Dane wasn't affected by any compliment that his husband was saying to him. Gavin noticed it, so what he did was he held Dane tighter, more like hugging him. Gavin rested his head into Dane's shoulder then spoke again

"I'm sorry, baby! Please don't be angry with me. I'm just kidding! I just want to tease you a little. I didn't know you would be pissed like this. I promise I won't do it again! Please forgive me, na! Please!" Gavin pleadingly said to Dane, he was about to hug Dane more, but the man pushed him that made Gavin faces his husband.

"Don't do it again, Gavin! I'm telling you! It's not a good joke! You don't know how anxious I was when I saw your face earlier. I thought you were mad with me! You know how much I still feel guilty for what I did in the past, right? I'm still trying my best to fulfill all the gaps and faults that I did to you as my husband. I always feel that I need to do everything to pay for all my mistakes, and you do this! I feel like you're playing with my feeling, you know! I feel like you don't care for what I would feel that you do this, and I hate you for it! I hate you so much for that!" Gavin saw how Dane started to cry in front of him. A huge guilty is now beginning to succumb the naughty husband of Dane. He immediately tries to hold on to Dane again, but Dane pushes his arms away. He tries again. This time he succeeds

"I'm sorry, baby! I didn't know you would be this pissed at me! I promised I wasn't thinking! I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me! I will not do it again! I'm not trying to hurt you, baby! I will never do that! Please forgive me, baby! Please forgive me!" Gavin repeatedly says sorry to Dane, but Dane is still not looking at him. He is just looking down while subbing so hard. Gavin feels guiltier now, seeing what he did to his husband. He didn't mean it to be like this. He thought it was fun. He didn't know Dane would be this affected because of his prank.

"I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me! Baby! Please!" Gavin couldn't finish everything he said when he suddenly saw the look on his husband's face.

"Pfft~ Gotcha Love! You thought you were the only one who can tease ah~!" Dane was laughing so hard while removing himself from Gavin's he immediately ran out of the bed. He is almost crying because of so much laughing that he was doing.

"What the hell is happening?" Gavin said to himself.

"Hahahaha! You should have seen your face, love! You're so hilarious! Gosh! Now I know my next career! I want to be an actor! I think I can be a successful actor! I'm so good at acting, judging by how you look right now! Haha gosh! My stomach is aching!" Dane said while laughing so hard.

A few moments later, Gavin finally grasped what was happening. He looked at Dane, wearing his very shocked face.

"You are pretending to be angry, love?" Gavin ask Dane, who is still busy laughing

"Yes, Love! I'm so good. You thought you were the only one who could pretend! You're wrong, babe! You're so wrong!" Dane said, still laughing so hard.

"You tease! You're teasing me ah~! Come here! You need to pay for what you did!" Gavin smilingly said. His looks right now were so familiar to Dane. His face changed, and he started to feel alert.

"Love! I know that look! No! I'm still so sore! I told you we need to go to the grocery! We can't." Dane wasn't able to finish what he was saying when he saw that Gavin was starting to step out of bed and started to walk to him

"No! Love! Ah~!" Dane shouted as he tried to run away from Gavin, who attempted to hold him.

"Come here, baby! You need to pay for what you did!" Gavin playfully said as he tried to run after his husband

"No! Love! Please! No! Ah~!" Dane run all over the house just to stay away from Gavin

They run and run and run until...

"Gotch!" Gavin said, then he started to tickle Dane. They are both now in the sofa chair in the living room. Gavin sits on the chair while Dane is sitting on his lap.

"Babe! Haha! Please! Please stop! Please! I can't! Please love! Stop! I will not tease you anymore! Please, haha!"

He continued to do this that they both dropped on the living room floor. After a minute of pure laughter between the couple, Gavin stopped.

He properly sat up. He pulled his husband to sit on his lap again and just pulled him into a tight hug. Dane was confused at this first, but then she just let himself feel the love that Gavin was giving him.

"I love you so much, Love! I'm sorry if sometimes I'm too clingy to you or horny! But I'm telling you, Love! It only shows how much I want you! I want you so bad that even though you are already here by my side, I still miss you! Call me paranoid, but I'm too afraid to lose you again, so having you always beside me feels like a breath of fresh air! It's like my wake-up call from all the anxiety I have! Holding you like this reminds me that I shouldn't feel afraid anymore because you are here! Right here by my side! If only I could lock you in my arms, I would do it. I love you so much, baby, that I'm so afraid that one day, something will happen again. Something unpredictable that will take you away from me. I can't bear to be away from you again, baby! I'm sorry for being like this. I promise to do better, so please don't be annoyed and get tired of me because I will die, baby! I will die. Love! If I ever lose you again. I can't, baby! I just can't!" Gavin sadly said to his husband. Dane hugged him so tight to make him feel his presence. He wants to make the man think that he is here and he is not going anymore like what Gavin is very much afraid of. After a few minutes, Dane let go of Gavin's tight hold. He held both of Gavin's cheeks and looked straight in the eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere, Love! I will never leave you! Never in this lifetime!" Dane seriously said.

"How about the next lifetimes, baby? Am I still going to have you by those lifetimes?" Gavin said he sounded like a child who wanted assurance.

"You're so silly! My dear Husband! Of course! If destiny permits us to meet over and over again, my every lifetime is yours! Yours and Yours only!" Dane smilingly said to Gavin

"I love you, Love!" Gavin smilingly said

"And I love you too!" Dane smilingly said to him. Gavin slowly looks all over Dane's face. It was like he was memorizing every single detail he could see. His fingers touched every part. Then he stopped when his fingertips touched Dane's chestnut-shaped lips. Dane is just looking at Gavin's every move waiting for the next that his husband's action is. Gavin looks at Dane straight in the eyes.

"You are so beautiful, baby! So very beautiful!" and before Dane could even react or speak to what Gavin had said to him, the next thing he knew was that his husband was already claiming and marvelously kissing him. It took him a few seconds to answer back, and when he did, he urgently ran his hand into Gavin's nape to pull him and feel his man so much more.

They are now both lost in their overflowing love for one another.

"Oh shoot! Babe! I left my notebook in the car! It contains all the dish ingredients that I want to explore this week! Uhm~, Can you stay here for a while and continue to get our snacks, then I will go back first to our car to get it?" Dane asks his husband.

"Oh! I can accompany you!" Gavin said to his husband, but Dane held his arms tighter and shook his head as an answer.

"No need, Love! Besides, we already got so much stuff, and if we go outside, someone might get it and put it back on the shelves thinking that someone deliberately left this here. I can manage love! Besides, it's just outside, right in front of the store! I will be back right away!" Dane smilingly said to Gavin, trying to convince him not to go with him. Gavin thought so hard at first, but in the end, he still agreed.

"Okay, Love! If that's what you want! I will wait for you here at the snack section. I won't go anywhere else so that you can easily find me! Please hurry, ah! I don't know the other things that we need to get, and I don't want to miss you!" Gavin shyly said to his husband. Dane chuckles a little while hearing what his husband says.

"Silly, but of course, I will be back soon. I promise!" Gavin smiles at him, then Dane proceeds to go outside.

But as he walked to the parking lot where they parked their car, He saw a small cat in the middle of the lot, and he, a cat lover, couldn't bear just to ignore it. He quickly ran into it to try and save the hopeless cat, but the next thing he knew was.

"Dane~!"

A loud shouting noise coming from Gavin was heard all over the parking lot!

To be continued

WAANJAIMJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
5.5K 414 9
Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate. Are they going to accept fate or rebe...
572K 6.8K 15
Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession
79.8K 3.7K 17
Type has been living a shady low life after Tharn decided to leave him and get married to his old flame Tar. Type spent years to accept it, but all i...