Married to Married Woman ๐Ÿ”ž โœ…

By honeybunchbugs

She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable stat... More

A WIDOW
THREAT TO MARRY
FIRST NIGHT
RAPE
HONEYMOON PLANNING
ISLAND
SHELLS AND PEARLS
CONFESSION
I LOVE YOU
REMARRIED
WEDDING NIGHT
RETURN TO MANSION
DADDY!!!!
MIRROR
FAINTED
UNWANTED GUEST
LUNCH
BIRTHDAY
MISTRUST
TRUST
TRUTH
I FORGIVE YOU
END OF THE ENEMIES
CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE
BULLET
ATTACK
BABIES?
FAKE
VIBRATOR
CHALLENGING
ABORTION
COMPROMISE
PREGNANCY
AMORA
EPILOGUE - 1
EPILOGUE - 2
EPILOGUE - 3
CHARACTER JUSTIFICATION
REVIEW
ATTENTION GUYS
IMPORTANT
BONUS

DRUG

18.5K 424 74
By honeybunchbugs

SERIES-18

That night was the last night that spent time with each other. They enjoyed the euphoric sensations all over their body. As he said he pressed her on the bed tightly and didn't let her go. The next morning he had to help her in walking by taking her hands in his and support her in walking. She trembled in the beginning. But he made her sit on the bed and massaged her legs and thighs. He gave a warm bath to her for which her legs felt better. Eventually, she got better at walking but her lower back aches mildly. Whenever her glare meets him he simply adds a dirty line to the situation.

"Dare you to glare me and I'll make your eyes roll back next time".

Giving a huff she turned away from him not daring to continue her glare on him for which he suddenly ate out her cheek taking a good plump of the amount in his mouth licking it for which she pushes him and as usual, it's all in vain. He always does this.  They ended a quite good time together.

But he was unable to come back at night. He already informed her in the morning after reaching the office in few hours. He was in a range mood. She understood by listening to his tough voice. She visited him in the office during lunch. He is already shouting at two people with their heads down. Something related to shares and debentures. And there is a lady standing side to him. Despite the hot situation in the office, she gave her a smile setting her specs on her face for which she did the same. She is his secretary. She is soo kind to her. She was still smiling at her unaware of the fact that he already flicked his fingers to them motioning to get out. Now there are only two in the office.

" I may not come to the home for few days Aera".

Listening to this her hands plopped down with his lunch box along with her expression. Looking at her downfall expressions his heart hammered. Oh! How much desperate that he too want to spend with her. He wants to dedicate every minute to her. And that face of hers knowing that he not gonna meet him made him happy. The realization that she misses him when he is not around made the well-built wild butterflies in his stomach growl. The beast in him roared to take her and cover the upcoming day gaps. But he observed her in the morning how funnily she limped in their room.

"When will you come then". A cute pouted mumbling left her mouth with her head low. A grin appeared on his face. She misses him. She fucking misses him. Settling on the table with his one leg down touching the ground and other hanging down a bit away from the ground settling his ass on the table he pulled her in his arms with a full force that her chest pressed with his chest. Looking up she meets those stunning Asian dark eyes scanning her like a hawk with a tilted face making his long hair covering one side blocking the view. The moment was awesome with sunlight emerging from the glass wall and the silent air breeze sound ringing in their ears. A perfect moment that captured their heart. She felt an urge to press her lips on his thin lips in a smooth way and preserve it for the upcoming days.

" Why? Do you miss me"

She nodded with her cute doe eyes making his grin widen.  His lips landed on hers tasting them sensually entering his tongue in her mouth and gave a slight kiss which she yearned for. He parted away from her afraid he may disable her walking ability.

"Only a few days Aera. Three to five days and I will be back on the bed with you".

" I-is it the last time or can I come here tonight too".

His heart felt heavy listening to her question. She misses him damn much. She is willing to meet him always and spend time. He felt proud of his wife missing him this much but at the same time feeling bad for leaving her.

"I wish you can come baby. But the thing I'm dealing with is mafia business. There is a small leech-like glitch in business making me even busier".

" Then who gonna care about business".

"I'm calling my friend jimin here. Kind of a hyung. He will take care of my business. He is another pro in dealing with business".

All he received is a disappointed oh from her. They had their lunch a bit silent way. She may not have much problem in being alone but him leaving her with those two who even didn't become that close to her is making her bit worried. Sometimes she sensed a cold chill behind her glare but when she looked back she either found none or she found them doing the total opposite that is hard to connect with her instincts. Shrugging it off she spends the little time with him.

The other three days were just spent like that. Now and then he used to call her just to know each other's being. Despite warning during lunchtime in the office, she again skips her meals then and now escaping from the spy of her life. Most of the time she doesn't cook when he was not there except for those times when she carves his spicy food to take the feeling of him. Sometimes she even slept with his shirt at night spraying his perfume on it. And to the wonder, she became close to Byeoul chatting then and now. Sometimes they even have breakfast and dinner together. She felt good with her company. While with Sarah. It's just like so-so. Greeting each other itself creates an awkward situation in the air. So they don't talk much. And the other two days they gonna surprise him.

She indulged herself in other two days about arrangements. And Byeoul helped her too. And fortunately, he came back in four days instead of five days.

She is laying on her back in the morning with his shirt when he came back. Thankfully he had a sleep in-flight knowing that he needs to spend the time with her attentively. Her hairs are scattered all over the place and her but is pouting out as she slept on the pillow placing it under her stomach. He can see her panty under his shirt on her. Taking off his long coat and pushing his hair back he stepped on the bed on his knees crouching down on her. His hand grabbed her ass and gave a tight squeeze that made her whimper and turn around only to look at the deep collar bones. Taking his shirt off her carefully he pushed down the bra making her blossoms lift.

She just felt like the dream that occurs few times to her as if he is making love with her. An erotic dream where he makes her feel real. But the wet dripping thing on her bossoms made her wake up in a halt and gasped in surprise. She looked at him only to witness him grinning at her sucking her nipples in his mouth and swirling his tongue over them. A harsh push of his finger down there made her jolt and move backward only to earn a warning growl from him.

*God. When was I this senseless? He almost has fucked me yet I'm not still awake*.

She cursed in her mind. Soon leaving her chest he came up kissing her lips making her eyes close. He started thrusting his fingers in and out of her at a fast pace making her squirm. It's not more than two minutes he already made her cum making her pant heavily. Taking off his pants and belt in hurry he pushed his bulged length in her making her scream. She felt his size bigger than usual. Taking it back holding her hip and placing her legs side to him in a right position he pushed in ruthlessly. He is yearning for the screams from her mouth. Catching her thighs in a place he made his movements fast and he collapsed side to her after few hours. As usual, he took her to the bath and had another round of love-making gently.

Though he came for her this fast completing his work he still needs to go to his business to confirm everything about his business and about the glitch. He arrived to his company and found Jimin doing the paper works. He must be pretty stressed in managing both the companies.

"Looks like your mafia meeting went well in abroad".

Jimin spoke without lifting his eyes. His senses are as sharp as Jungkook. Jimin may not into mafia but he is actually an underworld mafia with great power in business. More than Jungkook. He had that great capacity in managing business. He is actually a business person but being freind of jungkook from childhood he too took training of being mafia. He helps jungkook being under cover.

"Yeah. But kind of boring. God knows why do they even expect to supply our resources to them".

"So you finished them".

"Yep".

He plopped into the chair opposite to him in a free position.

"I just planted a bomb under my seat while at the almost time of leaving. That little buds stayed there still and they died in explosion".

"They must have prepared way too carefully thinking that you would come with big plan. They must not expected you to come alone maybe right".

"Yeah. They overestimated me".

"Hmm. Looks like you have a good fuck".

Lifting his head he asked with a smirk.

"A very good one. My wife is best. I dare you to not ask again".

"Sure".

"How is the business".

"Some mindless idiots planned a small thing maybe to distract you. It's a child tatics. You have the capability to handle that. But you went for a meeting abroad".

"I should know about them".

"I'll help you. Though it's a childish tatics they hidden the clues bit carefully. I'll take care of that".

"Thanks. I need to take care of other things too".

"What now".

"May be wife is playing kind of hide and seek game. She is hiding few things from my eyes which were already caught".

He snickered.

"She is probably preparing for my birthday. Should I act as I surprised".

"Your wish. It's not like you suck at it".

"What fun will be if I act. I'll tease her and play with her. She literally bought golden happy birthday banner. How childish of her".

"Wish you luck".

"You too. Manage the company today too. I'm going to my wife".

"Yaaaah".
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is past 12:25  at night. Everything went well. She is in her elegant dress matching with his standards. It is important to maintain such status staying with him carrying the name Mrs.Jeon.

She  surprised him with every thing. He didn't expected her to get ready this extent. Exactly like maintaining status. He hardly controlled himself from doing anything to her. He wanted to drag her into the washroom and fuck her.

And coming to the preparation, he was amused at her. And actually he was surprised too. He didn't expect that she would do this big. She called the officials and his employees too. And even Jimin too. Atlast he understood that she took help from Jimin.

That plump lip man played innocent card with him. He cursed in his mind.

He felt proud of her for managing this much. And looking at her and his byu behaviour he sensed that their relationship got better for which he felt good. And about Sarah. He don't give a fuck about her.

Currently he is greeting every guest with his wife's arm in his arm interlocked. They looked like a perfect match.

****

Over one of the table the eyes of jealousy are burning in agony. Her eyes didn't left the couple for a minute causing a jinx to them. Her teeth grit with each other. How badly she want to stand beside him with the tag of Mrs.Jeon Sarah. But she stood there looking at them.

She kept that elegant smile on her lips while he introduced her to others in the name of Mrs.Jeon. Them he introduced to other and then other. She took a shot straight into her throught looking at them. And her eyes following the couple accidently fall on Byeoul and Jimin on the way.

At this point Byeoul is with Jimin. Probably trying to lure him. She loves him while Jimin already rejected her. Jungkook knows all about this. He at first helped her by asking jimin standing his responsibility as her brother. But when he rejected he kindly informed to Byeoul. He told her to handle her love matter by herself with her efforts. For him ofcourse his Byeoul is important than Jimin cause of course he loves her. But he can't force him to love her. It's not something in his hand. Aera is week and can be easily handled and handling her make some sense cause she is his wife. But what he is supposed to do with Jimin. So he quietly left that thing to her sister. She never leave a chance to lure him. So at this time she probably was not with her freind for which she didn't care.

Shrugging it off Sarah's eyes again followed them. Jungkook left her alone near a table and went to a side to have a chat with him. Her eyes motioned a waiter as he passed over one guest to other and Aera too. As expected she took that only one remaining juice glass out of all wine glasses and began to drink it. A smirk followed on her lips thinking that half of her plan is successful. Now only thing she need to do is send a dirty man with her distracting him.

She reached to Byeoul and dragged her to an alone space yet in a public.

"Now it's your turn. She already drank the juice now you need to make Jungkook drink the wine. Now please concentrate on him and then on Jimin".

"Yeah. I will. Just wait here".

In the mean while Aera went to washroom to set up her delicate dress along with her stripeless bra which is sliding down. Going into the washroom she fixed her bra and dress in the cubicle and walked out. By the time she was out of the washroom she is feeling hot and dizzy. But ignoring that she went out again. But as time passes she started to feel uncomfortable taking deep breaths and felt even more heater that her body was set up in heater. She looked around to find Jungkook and say about her condition. But she couldn't found. Still looking for him she was about to call him when one of the staff lady appeared and said that he called her up to the terrace. She grinned in satisfaction thinking that she can meet him there and give her gift.

And again she felt extremely hot and arousing and felt the blurness infront of her for which she is trying to clear them by blinking repeatedly for which it worked. Soon she reached for the lift door.
.
.
.
.
.
After talking about his dealings with the man he cane up in order to check Aera as he was said by Byeoul that she is up waiting for him. But he didn't found her but found Sarah  being unconscious. At first he was going to live her on the terrace as if nothing, more like thinking she is just a doll.  But as she is clutching him again and again he simply ordered one of his guard to carry her. And then he tried to call her but her phone is ringing but there is no answer. Cutting the call for last time with his gritted teeth cursing in between then he pressed onto the lift button. Just then a luxurious lift came up opening the doors and he looked up from his phone with his eyes wide open.

There she is. She is clutching to a man's hand leaning on his shoulder like a leech not letting him of go. While the man is trying to take out his arm from her without hurting her with an irritated expression.

Knowing that the lift arrived he looked up to meet Jungkook's eyes with a range and the lit up fire in his eyes. He was also in an irritating mood.

"Bro. Are you gonna grab your wife or you will let her struck with me".

Jimin said to his dear friend Jungkook. He was still looking at Aera at how she is behaving. The way her eyes are semi closed and face is flushed and her little hands clutching to his hands tightly and her cheek rubbing to his sleeves arm with her trembling lips.

"Will you take your wife and fuck her or you will let her suck other. She is fucking drugged and it is damn effective".

He almost yelled at spaced out Jungkook that made him come out to his senses.

Taking his wife from him in a form of a hug who is almost throwing herself on him seeking more comfort from his body, he let her hug him tightly.

"Aera!! Aera!! Wake up".

"She will wake up in a few minutes. Take her to room. She is hot".

Jimin earned a piercing glare from Jungkook at his comment on her being hot for which he understood in a snap. They are two persons with one brain.

Jimin gave a sarcastic smile to Jungkook making his eyes almost closed and said.

"Mother Fucker. Your wife's body is hot. Not her. She is cool ok"?

Saying the last sentence he removed his leg from the entrance of the lift and was about to go when Jungkook placed his foot between the lift doors making it open.

Looking at Jungkook jimin raised his eyebrows in questioning manner for which Jungkook smirked.

"You wanna gift"?

Jimin only gave him a confused look.
.
.
.
.
Feeling hot she slowly started to come to her senses blinking her closed eyes. Leaving a huff of hot breath from her mouth which contradicted her chest she opened her eyes. She felt like as if she kept in the steam cooker. But originally she is in the their own room. He bought her to their home while she is unconscious. Opening her eyes the first thing that she saw is her husband in his white robe with top open while his ruffling his long shoulder hairs. Her eyes shined looking at his body. Her eyes travelled from his moistuirized face to his abs till deep down of his v-line. The shining skin on his face under the d light with darker hue lips tempted her. An another hot breath left her mouth and shuffled a bit too seek a contact that could make her comfort. Her eyes fell on his throat, an absolute Adams apples with an ultimate sharp jaw that made him look extremely handsome and manly. Looking at his extremely large shoulders which are buffed due to his gym workout with tattoos filled how immense big he is. Her stomach twists and desire grow to touch his body and grip his tattooed shoulders tightly. His abs have no line if description. He had that slim waist with tight abs having no space lift in between. Remembering the feeling of how rock like hard his abs used to be while having sex made her desperate to touch him for the first time in a pure thirst. She touched him for sure but not with the equal level of desire as him. And today she wants to.

His eyes are observing her every action of how her eyes are travelling on his body. A proud thug likr grin appeared on his face thinking of numeral ways to take her. Afterall she is drugged so he don't want to loose the chance. This time he felt like he got a perfect chance to fulfill her desire to the fullest. He will leave no regrets or no disappointment in having great sex.

She got up slowly after having a good look of his v-line. Folding her legs with a gap between where she put her hands and leaned a bit forward only to be comfortable in position she called out him.

"Jungkook".

Her sweet voice with desperate sound echoed in his ears.

"I'm--I'm feeling hot. Help me please".

"So now you know to which man you are talking to? Right"?

He asked sarcastically. Ofcourse he didn't forgot how she clutched to jimin. It would be wrong if we say the turned oil is not out up. To cool it down he just went for a bath. He even made up his mind that he may also give her a good punishment.

"Please help me. I'm feeling hot".

His hand forwarded to her and stroked her cheek with his tip of the finger abd a current passed in her body making her wet between her legs. She hissed feeling his finger and immediately grabbed his hand while he was going to take it off clutching for her dear life.

"I need you. Please".

One sentence made his eyes go dark, his pupils dialuating. She begged him? For the first ever time .

"Then take of your dress Aera".

He said caressing her cheek for which she closed her eyes and felt his cold hands. After rubbing her cheek in his hand she slowly started to take of her dress still sitting on the bed. She is in her only stripeless bra and panty of his choice. Not wanting to wait more he  climbed on the bed and removed her bra and panty.

"You want me"?

She nodded her head with a pink tint on her bubbly soft milky cheeks.

"Then please me".

He said with a smirk like grin on his face. The chance of her car ing for him is very rare and he is not going to loose the chance.

"Please".

"You should please with your body. Not with your words".

"I-I don't know".

"Not my problem then".

"Jungkook please. You are my husband. Help me. I need you badly. Please".

Listening to the word husband from her mouth he can't help but drop his act. She looked seductive. In one form it's kind of pleasing him with that look and talk. He no more can control. His desire grown more than the drug level of hers. In a snap he took of his robe like a fierceful beast. Catching her waist and bringing her close to him he kissed her lips felling her plump lower lip between hid lips. It is damn plump that he want to chew it like a soft thing and drink the taste of her lips. She let out a moan in his mouth that he felt the vibrations. Her hands clutched on his bare back with tattoos. He started devouring her lips while his hand grabbed her Bossom. An another moan let out from her mouth. He is loosing his shot whenever she has soaming sexily. Gritting his teeth by himself he pulled away.

He took a look at her body. Her breasts with dark pinkish colour nipples. Her waist with curves on her sides. Her private part covered between her fleshy thighs. Her ass round and plump. He is busy in admiring her but the drug is being more and more effective that she came herself kissing him on his lips making his eyes wide but soon shrink with a satisfied smirk. Her hand touched his body. She olaced her hand in his puffed chest then slowly travelling to his abs. She felt each of his abs as hard as rock. He reached side to her neck kissing all over the area leaving hockets and the surprising thing is she bit him on the neck licking him and leaving marks of her on his. His eyes grown even dark feeling her corporation.

He dig his head down in her chest and bite her chest area brutally. Even the pain is like pleasure to her. Kissing her bit by bit he reached down to take a look at it. He cupped her sex part and added a finger in it. Her chest rose up just by feling his finger. Then something slippery added along with the finger. Her legs folded by herself feeling his tongue in her. Feeling the pleasure and the drug amount added to it her hands clutched to his hairs wanting him to go deep inside. But after that the work he did is something she was unable to bare. Her head being on pillow she got a glimpse of just his head moving in a circular motion and some sound of sucking strongly. But she felt his tongue assaulting her. His lips sucking her clit at the same time his tongue licking her and finger rubbing her in a fast pace built something strange yet powerful in her stomach. She kept on squirming not being able to bear it. His tongue constantly changed the directions of circular motion to make her bare the feeling of cumming to be stopped. His tongue reaching deep and his another finger added to her made her cum atlast. Her scream peirced trough her own ears. She breathed heavily. Just by his touching there she felt exhausted but not weak. She wanted to do it more. She looked at him with her eyes trough her wet bangs.

A sinister beast looked at her hungrily. Her eyes didn't leave him for second that she didn't even come to her sense until she felt a hard pole like thing in her. Her eyes squeezed at the sudden small pain. Yes, a small pain. After doing numerous times she got pretty used to him but his ways always gives her a new pain that she can hold with. Opening her eyes she looked at him to realise that he catched her both legs in his arms and started pounding. She clutched to his hands where she can reach abd which her catching her legs. Tough no matter what how hard she clutched him to stay in a place steadily but his powerful thrusts made her move up and down making the bed sheets crumbles. Opening her eyes she left his hands and extended her arms to him as if she is asking him to take her in his arms. But he can't. He want to pounder her, but she has that strong urge to kiss him. Tough she is in lust she don't have much capacity to bear a beast in her poundering. A kiss would help her. Desperately she rose up a bit and clutched his neck wanting him to bend down at her. As she wanted he bent down still catching her legs in his arms to each side. But his bending only made her to arch her back and throw her head behind as it reached even deeper. He smirked looking at her. It's not his fault. He just filled her wish, but he always need a gain for himself too while doing a favour for her. Bending down even more and reaching his hand to her head from under her leg making her more uncomfortable he lifted her head a bit so that he could kiss her. He pondered her for a while kissing and biting her body. She already cummed for times but he wasn't able to stop himself neither she can.

Looking at her still with that lust and desire in her face he confirmed that the drug is so powerful. It made her still be energetic with a strong lust. Thrusting with last powerful three thrusts making her scream he cummed in her with a massive amount. Now he can expect that no matter what she could be ome pregnant after this night.

But it doesn't enough for him. He had the capacity to fuck her day and night without rest. Before marrying her there were days when he used to have sex with numerous girls day and night during his free time. Tired of sex he did many other things apart from that which includes BDSM. He done many experiments in doung sex in a different form. It's something entertainment for him to eat out his boredom. He was that one horny pervert mafia. No one dare to have sex with him after having once with him except for her.

Tough he is such a pervert he can't imply any of the cruel things he did to others. The innocence he made her lost is enough. He want the remaining innocence yo be preserved forever.

Roughly turning her back and lifting her hips he moved back. He want to make her feel excited and humiliated. He can't help but this is the last thing he want to do from that cruel sex. He suppressed his most of the cruel desires and this is the last thing he want to be added in his part of sex with her. Feeling cool air behind she looked at him. Knowing that he is far a bit that he can took a look of her but she was ashamed and slowly strated to down her hips for which she received warning.

"Don't lie your hips down. Rise it up in the air".

Her hips stopped in the half way. But she can't able to do what he said and just laid there the way how she is for which she received a tight spank for not listening his command.

"UP". He shouted. She obediently came back to her position as how he made her to. She felt ashamed. The drug is sure effective in the form of lust but it can't supress feelings of shame and humiliation.  His hand caresed her plump ass cheek receiving an another tight spank. Her body jolted and whimper left her mouth. It been a while he didn't do this. Reaching near her and spreading her legs a bit he entered in her in one go strongly that she ce up on her hands and her back arching. A moan with pain left her mouth. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks brutally and spanked her with every two thrusts. Her cheeks became flaming red. Reaching his high he reached his hands to her chest bending over her. He pressed her nipples tightly as much as high he went and cummed in her strongly. She screamed on feeling her nipples pinched so tightly. He pinched them as if he wants to show how strong he cummed. And it hurted her nipples pretty badly.

Turning her again he made her sit on his dick facing each other.

"Pond me now".

"Huh"?

"Pond me or else I will leave this session in between".

That startled her. She is still horny. She don't dare to stop it now. She still needs him badly. And he knows that. He took advantage of her desire.

Clutching his shoulders hugging his massive body she did as he said but still she is in his control. Her pace os not much enough to satisfy his excitement. So he simply grabbed her hips and made her move while he too pondered in her. Her legs are aching and shaking badly and she cummed making his thing sticky but yet he didn't stop. He want to enjoy with her all the night. His last thrust with a groan that could make her fear the shit out but she is busy in screaming feeling his cum shot in her.

Their chest rose up and down catching their breaths coming out of the shock they received after a pleasurable sex. Her hands tightened her grip around his neck and kissed him on his lips. She is addicted to his lips. He returned her the same. His hands unconsciously palmed her breasts and squeezed them making her whimper in pain in his mouth. Her hands roamed on his shoulders feeling his body. Opening his eyes and parting away from her he asked.

"You still want to do"?

Still breathing heavily she nodded.

"How about we try differently".

He didn't really asked question. He just stated in question form. Still keeping him inside of her he lifted her up with his hands from under her laps and her hugging him.

He bought her out of the bed and pinned her  pressing her to the wall. Following his actions she already found out that where he was gonna take her. Her legs hugged his waist while his one hand is still under her legs while the other one clutched her two hands above her. His one bulky hand had the capacity to carry her,however she balanced herself by hugging his waist with her legs.

His sudden thrusts jolted her body making her moan. She is still not tired and had that capacity and desire to have sex. She is heavily drugged. He noted this point. He gonna take her desire as challenge. He is not gonna leave her untill she is completely exhausted.

"How is it"?

"Ahh!".

"Say it".

"It's d-deep and hu-huge".

A grin made its way on his face. He said with his gritting teeth while thrusting hard.

"I swear I'm not gonna leave you the whole night. I'm sure tommorow you can't walk and lay on the bed".

"I'm sure you will get pregnant this time".

Her screamings grew louder with his each assault.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wrapped in his shirt under the blanket she started to come back to her senses eventually rubbing her face in the pillow trying to wake up. She have that good yet some trouble feeling. Even before she open her eyes she decided to close her eyes as everything flashed like a snap infront of her eyes. She don't dare to face him. Everytime is him being dominant and doing things. But this time she behaved like a senseless girl moaning and begging him for more. She begged him. That made her shy, in her dictionary it is shame. Her eyes shut squeezed thinking about everything. About how she asked him that she need him, about how he made her stick her ass up, and how he made her beg him. No. It is wrong. It wouldn't be big deal of he made her beg. But this time it's her who begged by herself. Her guard fell down. Just then she heard the door sound. She slept on the bed like a dead person.

"Stop acting. Now wake up. I know you are awake".

She didn't even moved a bit. It's like as if she is not even breathing. She really meant in acting like a dead person.

He moved the blanket and took a look at her face and her position. It is damn same and looked as if she is still in a deep sleep. He almost beleived it.

"Are you really not gonna wake up"?

".........."

No sound. So he did what he thinks will work.

"Ahhh! J-Jungko-- faster please".

She became a rock under the blanket. She felt a cool whirl wind passed trough her rock like statue. Her senses died down. He is doing it again.

"Ugh. It's f-freaking deep. Jungkook. Please pull it out".

She controlled her hands forming in fist. No. She can't hear such words. And him imitating her.

"Ahh. Please! Hold me tight Jungkook. I'm -I'm cumming".

Her hands formed fists involuntarily. She gulped feeling tensed. Her hands became cold.

"Hmmm. Aah! Don't stop pl-please~".

Her eyes shrunked listening to him. She is loosing her corner patience.

"Harder pl-please. Faster. Fuck me faster".

"Aahhhh!!! No!! I didn't said that".  She shouted with her face buried in the pillow.

She looked up at him with her eyebrows slightly crashed with each other. It's like a little form came out of the blanket castle with ruffled hairs.

She really didn't said that. How can she say that when already his fast pace is beyond her capacity. He just created a new one in her moaning tone imitating her that looked as if she really said that .

A big smile cracked on his face looking at her. His wife.

Sorry for being late. And I hope you ignore my mistakes. I didn't edited it or either checked it. We have a house warming ceremony in our home. So I'm late. I will try to update frequently. And this chapter is dedicated to all those requested ones. Mainly Jannyx1. She said that she is addicted to this ff. I'm very happy to receive such response. Don't feel bad for not mentioning others. There are lot people who requested. But Jannyx is one who requested yesterday and I tried to update faster for you all. Sorry if you felt offended for mentioning you girl. 😘

Vote and commy if you like. Thanku. Bye bye loblies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 12.7K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
135K 4K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
565K 17.3K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..๏ฝกโ โ—•โ โ€ฟโ โ—•โ ๏ฝก) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
1.7M 56.8K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...