The Mighty's Dominance 🖤

By Sayuu___

Not that casual vanilla love story you read! It's "The Mighty" of the town who rules the society & people's... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part:01 (18 years later)
Part:03 (Reveals her Identity)
Part:04 (Mighty's judgement)
Part:05 (Rabbit in the den)
Part:06 (Order?)
Part:07 (Nikkah)
Part:08 (Mighty owns)
Part:09 (On his bed🚫)
Need to talk
Part:10 (First day)
Stay strong
Let's cope up (A book to help)
Part:11 (Brutal)
Part:12(A lady)
New story
Part:13 (His someone)
Part:14(A mysterious room)
Part:15 (PoV of M)
Part:16 (His stepmom)
🐈
Part:17 (Romance)
Part:18 (Ameena🥴)
Part:19 (Restrictions)
Part:20 (Surprised)
Part:21( The fear)
New Story

Part:02 (The Mighty)

7.3K 885 75
By Sayuu___

Like always I didn’t want to be late, so after having breakfast with my mother I went to take a swift bath.

Today I chose to wear something really casual but comfortable wear. So I got ready wearing this 👇

I looked like a school girl today on which I giggled a little but then again clock grabbed my attention so I hurriedly started walking to my hospital.

Well, walking BECAUSE I hadn’t the money to give fare to any taxi or bus. That monster snatched it that day.

But things weren’t troubling me as the weather seemed nice also the city looked different today.

People were decorating their shops, while the sweepers were cleaning the road with all their heart. I had no knw about this sudden Change but I was liking it.

Finally people became sincere about this city. I inhaled fresh air for that moment & then again started walking with my regular smile till I heard that creepy voice.

Irritating like hell.

“Hey, sexy " he said.

I stood there without turning back but suddenly one pair of pulled my both wrists & dragged me in a monastic alley.

Please", closing my tearful eyes I begged.

“Please what baby?  Does one behave like this with own would be husband? " he said grabbing my shiny hairs tightly .

Timid me, started crying in fear while he was bringing his face closer to mine after pinning my both hands above my head.

Disgusting.
Absolutely disgusting how that lustful inhuman licked own lip while gawking my chest.

Pls let me go. You had promised me to not touch before the marriage  " I tried to put an excuse.

He slapped me harder.

“Who said I don’t break promises? " replying he drank the whole half bottle of beer infront of me before breaking it on the wall just to scare me more.

And I was. I was scared then anything. My legs started shaking.

I looked here & there just to find people looking at my situation with sympathy from the main road.

Nobody dared to stop that inhuman. Who evn loves death btw?  Funny, that i was evn expecting fr help too.

I just hold my bag tightly on my chest & prayed fr myself which didn’t go waste as suddenly two woman sensuously touched his arms saying, “Did you forget us, Cock-head?"

He looked back with a big smile & almost threw himself on those woman saying, “Never! My tressures! Let's spend some time together. I am free today "

I ran away without looking back. Crying like hell! Anxiety grabbed me brutally.

Only person that cud help me then was my best friend Ameena who works as a receptionist in the five star hotel of Sheikhs.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

“Calm down, Shehnaaz ", Ameena said hiding me inside her arms.

❝Why does he want to marry me if he..he has so many.. To entertain himselfmy ❞ my soul screamed though mouth cudnt make any word like always.

I cry whenever things go worst. Nothing more & that's how I function.

“You fine? " she asked me after sometimes again on which I nodded wiping off my tears.

“I wish I could do something for you, Shehnaaz. But that idiot has so much power in his hand. Bloody imposter has made everyone's life hell of this city " she added.

I Don't wanna be his wife" I confronted.

Giving me a pale smile, she was about to kiss my forehead when we heard that horrible sound of someone's scream.

||||||||||||||||||

Behind the bar 7 men body were lying down, wherese 2 men were talking to a guy while sitting on the chairs.

Their back was facing me so I cudnt recognise the people. But i had full knowledge of things were not right.

One of the two men who looked more muscular suddenly hold the guy's hand who was talking to him & cut off his corner finger with a sharp knife.

Breath felt like stopping.
I looked at Ameena & she? She fell down being unconscious.

Her sound of Falling down made such huge knowledge that everyone there, looked at the timid me.

I was frozen there. Not BECAUSE the scary environment but the face of him.

20 years ago who had saved me & my mother from monsters , turned into a big monster or he was always like that? 

I bet he cudnt recognise me. Neither I wanted him to. I just wanted to run. Run far away from this hell but I cudnt leave Ameena.

Ask her, if she's a doctor? " said Siddharth Sheikh with his very very very dominating voice.

Siddharth Sheikh!? I suddenly remembered wat I was supposed to do. I kneeled down looking at the ground.

Mighty,himself  was standing there!!!

“Are you a doctor? " one of the guard said.

Idiot. Can't see my doctor gown  & the fine stethoscope?

“Y...y..yes.." I replied.

“Bring her here" order came From the Mighty & soon I found myself infront of a little kid's body.

She was brutally bruised. Blood was oozing from her head & her breaths were absolutely abnormal.

I pulled the girl in my lap & started giving air from mouth to mouth. She was sucking my breaths but attempts were supposed to be more.

I looked at the guards saying, “Ho..hos..pital...we.. Need to take her...pls..."

My mouth was ruined with her blood but nothing mattered.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

“How are you now, baby", I ruffled her hairs.

“Very well. Thank you so much...you are too pretty...doctor.. " she kissed my cheeks making me blush.

But the environment suddenly became horrible when he entered in the room with his men.

Mighty.
I kneeled down saying, “Pls don't harm her. I beg you. She'..she's still recovering.. "

“Out" that deep tone ordered.

The baby seemed happy with their presence.

Strange! 
I was soon out of the room.

There, I found ppl asking me to describe the happenings but i didn’t knw wat to & how to answer.

“Shehnaaz? I heard it was the migty?! " Ameena shook my shoulder with a relived face.

Does the Mighty has right to kill anyone?  Yes, all those ppl died who were lying on ground.

“He k..k..kiilled..." I tried to talk

“Shehnaaz, The mighty is never wrong " Ameeena patted my cheeks.

Killing p..pe..ople..is... Not..wro..ng? "

Before she cud reply further a bunch of policemen came there. Along with my would be husband!  Yuck!

He's here means ~ no Justice will be served here. Corrupted asshole!

“Who was it" he asked me while again staring at my chest.

I didn’t had to answer as soon The mighty came out with his men while talking about some files.

Everyone kneeled down. Even the polices too!  So did I.

The mighty's aura had so much power that Ameena & me hold each other's hand.

“He's the guy who killed...." i whispered to Rana (that corrupted asshole)

“Shut the fuck up, bitch " he replied.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A terrible day of my life it was. I was tired, confused & hurt. I just wanted to go home thus.

While I was going down through the stairs, I found that girl standing there with a sad face.

How are you?" i tried to smile.

She hugged me saying, “I am bored "

“Why don't you go home, then?I already had signed the discharge paper of yours"

Mighty said he'll bring me, my parents. Till then I need to wait like a good girl "

But where were they... This whole day?" confused I was.

“My father was the one who had sold me to those bad guys as sex slave and left the city with my mother "

What?????!!!!!! How could they do that with such innocent child?  My heart started bleeding badly and tears rolled down from my eyes.

“Hey, don't you cry.. Pretty. The mighty has promised me to make them understand to take me back & live a happy life, like before" she added innocently.

“And he never breaks promise" that same deep & manly voice shook me up.

I turned kneeling down along with the kid.

“Papa!!!" she ran to a man who was brutally bruised.

The guy kissed her head saying, “Sorry my Princess that Papa left you with those men"

“Its okay.. But..um..what's the meaning of sex slave? They were again & again saying that you had sold me as it " she asked with a fake anger.

She doesn’t evn knw the meaning. Damn! My heart broke in pieces.

“I didn’t.. I didn’t " her father cried, “See,I'm here to take you back. Please forgive me Princess. They um..they had..um.."

“Snatched you from your father" The mighty said in cold voice.

The father of that girl joined his both hands to him & went away with the girl saying, “Lets go back, my dear life! "

Kissing on my cheeks again she kneeled down infront of the Mighty saying, “May I go..Mighty?"

Awww!  Sounded too cute. I smiled but not the Mighty. He nodded without changing his rude structure.

They left. And I waited.

Waited for The Mighty to leave the place so that I cud stand up & leave too.

“Siddhart, i think your wound is deep this time. Let them fix it? " the guy standing with the Mighty said.

He looked at his hand & then at me before nodding.

Crap!  Do they expect me to do this?! No pls no..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 7.1K 35
The story of dominate lover who loves her to no end . He is a rescue officer at janmu. and she is a college student. All copyright ©️ received by w...
67.3K 2.8K 51
Steamy Revenge "I hate you, I'm not your slave and I want to live alone," she screamed, He backhanded her while sending a shiver she has been crashe...
127K 16.2K 23
She's the most shy and fearful soul for whom panic attack is one regular thing. Whereas, he's someone whom the fear is afraid too. His dark & dominan...
211K 8.7K 64
✿ ♡‿♡LOVE.... which consumes in best way possible..touch ur soul deep within...jabbed in u covered with hurt.,passion,endurence,desire ..make u vuln...