The Secret Malfoy: A Drarry R...

By mermaid886

A heated night together leaves Draco wanting more but Harriet Potter apparently wanting less. When Draco disc... More

Chapter 1 - Honeydukes
Chapter 2 - Gold?
Chapter 3 - Magic or Money
Chapter 4 - The Healer's News
Chapter 5 - In Draco's Arms
Chapter 6 - Spoken Desires
Chapter 7 - Tangled Up
Chapter 8 - A Day Out
Chapter 9 - We're not together, are we?
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - What's to Come
Chapter 12 - Family
Chapter 13 - A Father's Worry
Chapter 14 - A Mother's Cry
Chapter 15 - The Secret Malfoy
Chapter 16 - Introductions
Chapter 17 - Struggles
Chapter 18 - A Malfoy's Love
Chapter 19 - A Difficult Customer
Chapter 20 - Draco's Foiled Plot
Chapter 22 - A Portrait of a Proposal
Chapter 23 - Plans and Secrets
Chapter 24 - The Secret Malfoy Wedding
Chapter 25 - Peace
Chapter 26 - The Malfoy-Potter Wedding
Chapter 27 - The Malfoy Honeymoon
Chapter 28 - Epilogue

Chapter 21 - Secret Meetings

3K 84 0
By mermaid886

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Ron and Hermione were very apprehensive as they walked into The Three Broomsticks together one afternoon.

They spoke to the server at the front and followed the woman back past the many tables in the crowded tavern after they gave her their party's name.

As the couple walked along, they glanced at each other incredulously.

"Do you think Harriet's with him?" Ron asked Hermione.

"If she was, then why wouldn't she have written to us herself?" Hermione shot back.

The server leading the couple finally arrived at a lonely spot towards the back of the restaurant.

As the server stepped to the side, Ron and Hermione both stared down at the blonde alpha who was seated at the old, wooden table.

"Hello Granger, hello Weasley." Draco greeted his two guests in a frigidly formal voice.

"Hello." Hermione nodded to her former enemy.

Her heart sank when she saw that her suspicions had been correct.

Draco sat alone at the table.

"Malfoy." Ron nodded in forced politeness.

Ron and Hermione slowly sat down across from Draco as he peered at them both with his icy, grey eyes.

"I suppose you two are wondering why I've asked you here." Draco said after a moment.

"Could have at least brought the little tyke along." Ron said with a frown, "I haven't even gotten to meet him yet."

"Babies are susceptible to germs, Ron!" Hermione snapped as she elbowed her alpha in the ribs.

"Correct as always, Granger." Draco said with a taunting smirk as his eyes flickered between Ron and Hermione, "Of course I would have brought Harriet, if I wasn't intending to speak about her with you two. What we're about to discuss is not to leave this table, is that understood?"

Ron and Hermione both nodded hesitantly.

"Good." Draco replied with a small, arrogant smile, "I need you both to help me with something."

Ron shifted in his chair and Hermione narrowed her brown eyes suspiciously.

What could they possibly help Draco Malfoy with?

"You two know Potter better than anyone else." Draco went on, "I need you to tell me how I should propose to her."

Hermione's eyes widened and Ron's mouth fell open in shock.

"Malfoy......that's......that's a very big decision!" Hermione gasped.

"Harriet's going to be a Malfoy!" Ron exclaimed to Hermione in disgust.

"Is it, Granger?" Draco snapped, purposefully ignoring Ron's comment, "The two of us already share a son and a bed~. She's mine and I'm hers. I'm tired of lollygagging around. She should be my wife and she will be......I need you two to assist with that."

"Have you tried asking her outright?" Ron blinked.

Hermione made a noise of irritation in her throat as she turned her head and snapped, "Ronald Weasley, do you not understand romance at all?! You don't just walk down the street with someone on any old day and ask them to marry you!"

"Why not?" Ron shrugged to Hermione.

"That better not be how you ask me!" Hermione hissed to Ron in a warning tone.

Hermione calmly turned back to Draco and scowled at the look of amusement on his pale face as he watched Harriet's friends interact.

"Actually, Weasley," Draco nodded at Ron, "I did try asking her outright. She thwarted my efforts and I never got the chance, but as I sat there afterwards, I pondered the setting I chose and I don't think she would have cared much for it anyway."

"Where were you?" Ron asked Draco.

"Sitting in the best magical restaurant, beside glowing candles and exquisite food." Draco boasted.

To his dismay though, Ron and Hermione's faces twisted in disgust.

"Come on, Malfoy, surely you can do better than that!" Hermione laughed dryly.

"I don't see what's so funny, Granger!" Draco snapped.

"In the muggle world, proposing in a restaurant is considered 'cliché'." Hermione educated the alpha across from her, "Perhaps it is in the wizarding world too, I'm not that familiar with magical engagement traditions."

"What does 'cliché' mean, Granger?" Draco frowned.

"It means overdone......trite." Hermione explained, then she nodded, "You were right, Harriet would have hated that."

"Then tell me what I should do instead!" Draco commanded with an impatient scowl.

"Do you not have anyone else to ask about this?" Ron blinked.

"I don't think any of my own friends will know how to please Harriet Potter." Draco retorted, "My parents are no help on the matter, their marriage was arranged. The closest thing Potter has to any family is......"

"Ron and I." Hermione nodded.

"Correct again, Granger," Draco drawled mockingly.

"Do you have a ring yet?" Hermione asked Draco haughtily.

Draco didn't like the self righteous look on her face.

He almost felt like she was testing to see whether he was really serious about his endeavor or not by asking him that question.

Draco pulled out his wand, gave it a flick, and a moment later, the black velvet ring box that had been in his jacket pocket the night of his failed attempt floated straight into his hand.

He held the box carefully as he cracked it open and revealed its contents to Ron and Hermione.

Both of them gaped openly at what they saw.

"Blimey! Is that real?!" Ron exclaimed before he could stop himself.

"Of course it's real, Ron!" Hermione exclaimed.

Ron was worried that he sounded insulting, but Hermione fretted that he sounded daft.

Draco's family was one of the wealthiest in the wizarding world, of course the ring he had purchased for Harriet was real.

"Listen, Malfoy, if we're really going to help you pull this off, you have to promise to stay true to her.........and you better take good care of her and that baby!" Ron warned threateningly.

"My only wish is to take care of her, Weasley, and my son, that should go without saying. You don't have to worry about me staying with Potter. My soul is bonded to hers, now and forever." Draco answered in a far away voice.

Ron and Hermione both saw the way that Draco's harsh, grey eyes softened and clouded as he thought of Harriet and his mind seemed to drift off.......

Hermione had seen more evidence of Draco's affection for Harriet than her boyfriend had.

Hermione had witnessed Draco's devotion to Harriet with her own eyes when she watched the tender support he showed her during the birth and after.

Never before had Hermione seen that side of Draco, but she didn't need to explain that to Ron.

Ron came to his own conclusion as he studied the dreamy look on the other alpha's face.

"You really love her, don't you?" Ron asked Draco in a much gentler tone than he had used moments ago.

"Yes, Weasley." Draco answered, irritated that he was shaken out of his pleasant thoughts, "I really do."

"Very well." Hermione nodded, boldly choosing to answer for herself and Ron, much to her lover's chagrin, "We'll help you propose to Harriet."

—————————————————————-

Draco had carried out his errand with Ron and Hermione before Harriet and Scorpius woke from their afternoon nap.

Over the next couple of weeks, there were more secret meetings between the unlikely trio as various plots were schemed up and discarded while they all traded ideas back and forth.

Harriet didn't have the slightest clue what her alpha was up to or that he had even left her side whenever he returned, since Draco chose to carry out his secondary conferences with Ron and Hermione mostly either late at night or at dawn, during which Harriet was asleep and Scorpius lay snoozing as well, tucked into his little crib.

After one particularly productive meeting, Draco slipped back into the nest beside Harriet just as she was waking up and he smiled as she cuddled against him.

"Good morning, love." Draco cooed to his omega while she reluctantly opened her bright, green eyes.

"G....mornin'......." Harriet mumbled while she yawned sleepily.

"Sleep well?" Draco asked.

Harriet nodded and she placed her hands on Draco's chest while she pulled herself up and threw her head back to stretch.

The blonde alpha didn't deny himself the pleasure of staring at her engorged breasts which hung out of her nightshirt, temptingly close to his face.

They were so round and lovely that Draco felt himself throb at the sight.

Before he could control his hands, he placed his open palms possessively over his mate and Harriet sighed at the sensation as she scooted herself up and let Draco nuzzle her soft mounds.

Harriet knew her alpha loved the enhancements that nursing their little one had brought to her body and the gentle way that he liked to remind her of that was in no way unwelcome to the omega.

While Draco pressed feather soft kisses across the places of her that he buried his face in, he murmured quietly, "You know, love, I've been thinking....,."

"..........Hmm?" Harriet asked distractedly while Draco poked his tongue out and dared to flick it across her skin.

"You and I......are together......right?" Draco asked rhetorically as he dared to nibble her tenderly.

The sharp, slight motion of his teeth against her tender skin sent currents of pleasure shooting through Harriet as she replied absently, "..........Yeah?"

Draco sadly pulled back for a moment and tried to remind himself to stay on task, "People are already wondering...as Scorpius grows, they're going to wonder more."

Draco leaned forward and stuffed his blonde head into the center of Harriet's cleavage to press a gentle kiss there, causing his omega to whimper at the contact.

"I thought that perhaps, we could have our family portrait made.....to place it on the wall next to mine when I was born........maybe we could even......announce.....us?" Draco asked shyly as his hands kneaded Harriet's sides.

It was a bold move and Draco knew that, but he, Ron, and Hermione had discussed it in depth.

They were certain the plan they had devised would work and Draco trusted their judgement as Harriet's best friends.

"Mmm......alright......" Harriet agreed without paying any attention to what Draco was saying as he began to kiss her sore body again while his hands dipped down to her bottom.

He flipped them both over with a smirk and crawled on top of Harriet as he whispered, "Excellent, Potter~. I'll make the arrangements right away~."

As Draco kissed his way down Harriet, she sighed happily, looking forward to their early morning frolic.

Draco was going to contact someone.....about a portrait.... or.......something.......

For the moment, all Harriet could focus on was how good Draco's lips felt against her skin~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 945 18
Harry and Draco want happy endings and neither one is willing to admit their feelings for the other. But what happens when Draco is hurt in the line...
95.5K 2.4K 21
The war was over and a lot had changed , but who would have expected that Draco Malfoy had changed the most. When a letter from Hogwarts arrives tell...
59.5K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...
357K 11.6K 83
In a world where life never became fair, tears were endless and pain was normalised. For a man, a felon - Death Eater, Belle's graciousness blew in...