𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, regulus black

pearlmaher

↬ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Academic rivals... Еще

!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲-𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐌𝐦𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋'𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐁 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑: 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟖: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟗: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟔: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: "𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"

2.6K 142 51
pearlmaher

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Rune followed the sound of the taunts and found herself in a clearing just in front of The Black Lake. 

There was a fourth year Hufflepuff on the ground and Mulciber and Avery stood above her, with their wands out and filthy smirks on their faces. 

"Merrick," sneered Mulciber, speaking to Avery but looking down at the girl. "Do you know any wizarding Merrick families, Avery?" 

"Can't say I do," mused Avery, bending down and taking the girls hair between his fingers. "Tell me, who in your family is a witch or wizard?" 

She tried to get up but Mulciber gripped a handful of her hair. "Tell us." 

"Please stop it," pleaded the girl, moving her face away from Avery who drew closer. 

 "It's going to cry," chortled Mulciber. "This little mudblood is going to cry all over us, Avery. Get it ready." 

Avery slid a finger across the girl's face, down her neck and grabbed her arm, quickly pushing up her sleeve to reveal her arm. 

Mulciber bent down and poked his wand to the girl's arm. When she cried out in pain, Rune decided it was time to make her appearance known. 

"What are you doing?" 

Both Mulciber and Avery turned to her. Rune's eyes caught sight of the girl's arm. 

Three letters were etched into her skin. 

M.U.D. 

She knew the rest was yet to come. 

"Just having some fun," grinned Mulciber. His eyes travelled from Rune's to her wand which was gripped tightly in her hand. "You keep walking, Westwood." 

Rune scoffed. "Let her go." 

Mulciber laughed openly. He met her stare and pronounced the word perfectly. "No." 

Rune nodded. "I was hoping you'd say that." 

In an instant, ropes had shot out of her wand and a wall-like barrier slammed both Avery and Mulciber against the trees. Vines with thorns sprung out of the ground securing them in place and twining over their mouths to silence them.

Rune looked at the terrified girl on the floor. "Are you okay?" 

She tried to say something, but it came out as gibberish, so she just nodded.

"You should get to the infirmary first, so it doesn't get infected. And then we can go to Dumbledore to—" 

"No, no." The girl pulled down her sleeve. "No, I'm fine. I don't want to—" 

"What in Merlin's name happened here?" 

Both girls turned to where Regulus had appeared and where he stood surveying the area from the girl on the ground, to his dormmates gagged and tied up to the tree, to Rune with her wand still out. 

"Did you do this?" he questioned, in surprise. 

And maybe even in awe. 

Rune hoped she wasn't imagining it. 

"To those two," she said, pointing at them with their wands and smiling when they quivered, "Yes. And quick word of advice, stop being friends with them." 

"I'm not," he said sharply. 

Rune turned to insist on taking the girl to the Infirmary, but it seemed the girl took the momentary distraction to make a run for it. She caught the back of her, rushing away in the distance. 

"Well," she said, tucking her wand away. "My charity for the day is done." 

She began to walk back on path, when Regulus hurried in front of her blocking her way. 

"Let's finish our date." 

"No," she said, thinking of how awkwardly they sat in Madam Puddifoot's and visibly cringing. "Spare me the horror." 

"Come on," he said, holding up a paper bag that she must have missed when he first appeared. "It's your first date. At least let me make it Acceptable." 

She sighed. "I don't want to judge my dates using O.W.L scores." 

When he just looked at her in anticipation of her answer, she relented slightly, "What's in the bag?" 

"Stay with me and find out." 

"Is it edible?" she asked. The answer of that question was going to be her deciding factor. 

"Yes." 

"Fine, I'll stay," she replied haughtily. 

"Follow me then." 

Rune walked barely 15 steps forward when he stopped and placed the bag on the ground. He looked around, squinting slightly before saying, "This should do it." He turned to her, "Do you wanna—?" 

"Jump?" she asked in shock.

"No," he clicked his tongue. "Sit." 

"Oh..." She glanced around, her eyes stopping on Mulciber and Avery. "What about the audience?" 

From the corner of her eye, she saw Regulus flick his wand at them and then she watched their bodies go limp. 

"They'll be out cold for hours. We'll be fine," he said and with that, he removed his shoes and socks and sat down, lowering his feet into the water of the lake. 

She sat down beside him and kicked her shoes off. And then, she dangled her legs over the edge until her toes hit the water. 

It took her a few seconds to realize that no iciness had bit into her skin, and she turned to Regulus, "What spell?" 

"Water-heating," he said, with his pride in his mouth. "You must be wondering why it's not scalding our skin. It's because Thanpurts Thermodynamic Law comes into place and the iciness of the lake's water mixes with the boiling water and creates room temperature water." 

She rolled her eyes. "I would have figured out the rest as soon as you said Water-heating, smartarse." 

He gave her a sly grin before motioning to the bag. "Eat. If you want to." 

She didn't need to be told twice. She had skipped breakfast to get ready and she wanted nothing more than to eat.

She pried the bag open and had to keep herself from moaning in happiness at the contents. Sandwiches, fruit, pies, puddings, cakes, and Butter Beer. 

"Where'd you get all this from?" 

He shrugged. "Madam Rosmerta keeps a stash ready for people who know about it." 

"How do you know about it?"

"Rabastan," answered Regulus, glancing at Rune for her reaction. 

She rolled her eyes and lifted the goblet of Butter Beer to her lips. Just before she could sip it, she paused and asked, "Did you poison it?" 

"I'm fairly certain you'll still drink it if I say yes." 

"I will," she confirmed. "I just want to know if I should savor it as my last meal is all." 

"Oh yeah, it's poisoned. Venomous Tentacula." 

Rune gulped it down in one sip and smacked her lips. "My favorite." 

Regulus reached for the other butterbeer, but Rune nicked it first and gave him a grin before chugging it down all at once. 

"What are you?" He sneered, grabbing a sandwich and taking an aggressive bite out of it. "A hog?" 

She snarled at him. "You have no way of speaking to girls." 

"Excuse you. I'm perfectly talented with girls. It's you who's the problem." 

She sniggered and took a sandwich. It was a Ploughman's sandwich- her favorite.

"I'd believe you, if it weren't for the nickname," she told him. 

He stopped chewing. "What nickname?" 

Rune's lips twitched at the corners. "Don't you know what we call you?" 

"Who's we?"

"Us girls." She took a satisfying bite of her sandwich and chewed slowly before saying, "It's whispered in the bathrooms and classrooms and dorms. Haven't you heard?" 

"What is it? Regulus The Great?" 

She shook her head with a smirk. "You wish." 

"What is it really?" 

"Rectile Regulus."

"What does it mean?" 

She squinted slightly at him before dropping her eyes to his lap and then chuckling as she looked away. 

"What?!" he insisted. 

"We all know you're brains and beauty but no brawl, so people have started making their... speculations." 

"About what?" he asked in a horrified tone. 

"Someone started a rumor that you have..." she cleared her throat, "Erectile issues. The story spread and now everyone runs with it. That's why you turn every girl away and you're cold as ice. Because you're... underperforming.

 Regulus stared at her with his jaw hanging open. "Who said that?" 

"Can't say," she hummed playfully. 

"Westwood..." 

"Say please." 

He scoffed. 

"Fine, suit yourself." 

"Please," he gruffed. 

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?" 

Regulus inhaled sharply. "Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top." 

"Who's the prettiest person you know?" she asked, playing with him since he was now at her mercy. 

"You," he answered before gagging. 

"Irma Purkiss." 

"That gnome." He snarled, "She's bitter because I turned her offer down after Slughorn's Party." 

"Either way, everyone believes it." Rune dropped her eyes to his lap once more before looking into his eyes. "Heart to heart, Black- is it true?" 

He laughed humorlessly. "Shall we make a quick visit to my dorm and do a check, sweetheart?" 

"Oh yeah," she said, with a smile. "Then you won't have erectile issues, you won't have an erectile." 

He ran his fingers through his hair. "So, everyone believes it?" 

Rune nodded enthusiastically and then motioned him closer with two fingers. "Come here." 

He inched closer to her, and she lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'm willing to make a deal with you." 

"About what?" 

"If you... give me some dirt on Rabastan Lestrange, I will personally see to it that all talk of your 'Rectile Regulus'-ness is abolished." 

Regulus stared at her. "Rabastan and I are closer to each other than we are to our blood brothers." 

"Then I'm sure you'll give me something spectacular." 

When he wasn't convinced, she inched closer to him and said, "I can be very generous in my persuasions." 

Regulus seemed to weigh his options and within seconds, he leaned in and whispered something which had her lips curving upwards instantly. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.6K 206 21
Velda Adams despises everything that has to do with ignorance, rudeness, disrespect and discrimination. Or all in all; everything that Regulus Arctur...
37.3K 1.2K 36
''𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄'𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬- 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪...
1.9K 9 31
Regulus was feeling confused about his emotions and what side he wanted to be on due to the bidding war and dark headlines in the Daily Profit. Find...
7.3K 270 58
//Remus Lupin// regulus black// It isn't easy being a half blood and Maeve Ashford knows this all too well. Maeve struggled her whole life to make fr...