Different Lives , Different H...

By Scarlemange

Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder... More

Chapter 1: I'm Too Bright For the Sun God
Chapter 2: I Get Stabbed In The Back... Sort Of
Chapter 3: My Undead Uncle Isn't Mean
Chapter 4: I Meet O.G Elsa
Chapter 5: I Almost Kill Myself With My Presents and I Become Part of a Family
Chapter 6: I Lose Family And An Arm
Chapter 7: My Son I'm Sorry
Chapter 8: WHERE IS MY NEPHEW!?
Chapter 9: America! How The Tartarus I Get Here?
Chapter 10: I Forcefully Get Adopted
Chapter 11: I Can't Think Of One, recommend it in the comments.
Chapter 12: Getting Angry Destroys Bathrooms. Noted.
Chapter 13: I Explain What Happened to The Bathroom and Birthdays
Chapter 14: Going To Sleep Sucks
Chapter 15: Living Means to be in Pain, and Being in Pain Means You're Alive
Chapter 16: Inventing a New Kind of Stupid
Chapter 17: We Complete The Pokemon Trio
WHY WATTPAD WHYYYYY
Chapter 18: Could That Have Gone Better? Probably.
Chapter 19: We're Getting Drunk Tonight. R.I.P That Liver
Chapter 20: I Hate My Life
Chapter 21: I Hate Girls in Silver Parkas
Chapter 22: Recommend one in the comment
Chapter 23: If The Gods Exist... I can Blame Someone for When Things go Wrong
Chapter 24: Entering the Red Room
Chapter 25: I Meet a Mean Blond, an Idiot Surfer, and a Goat
Chapter 26 : The Start of Revenge
Chapter 27: Pain Overshadows Happiness
Chapter 28: Going Cross Country
Chapter 29: Welcome to Jurassic Park...Wait...Wrong Place
NEW BOOK

Info Dump

14.8K 178 52
By Scarlemange

Before I can even right the first chapter there are some basic things you readers need to know.
In this universe the events of World War 2 never happened. The gods had not yet received the Great Prophecy and Hitler never went to war, as such the Big 3 still sired children. That was until the appearance of quirks and birth of AFO. Demi-gods with quirks had weaker godly powers than their siblings, the weaker the quirk the stronger the godly power and the stronger the quirk the weaker the godly power. Now with AFO he had almost no godly powers due to his quirk except for a minimal control of shadows. AFO the went full Hitler.  Crazy with power and angry at the gods on behalf of his father he killed millions and had tried to take over Japan so he could attack America and burn Olympus and Camp Half-Blood to the ground. However he was expenentially slowed down via OFA. Things with the gods sort of went like cannon. They received the prophecy, the Big 3 decided to aire no more children and the did so for years untill Zeus sired Thalia. Things then continued to cannon. Poseidon meet Sally and they had Percy. However this is were things change even more. Poseidon got drunk on a party in Olympus and ended up in Japan and saw Inko who was, at the time 'dating' Toshinori. He then did the classic Greek God thing, he raped a woman he found attractive. He erased how he looked from her mind and left. Thing was Inko had slept with Toshinori earlier and as such by the end she was pregnant with 2 children from 2 different fathers. That can actually happen in real life. Time skip to when they were born, Inko and Toshinori only held Izumi while the nurses tended and eventually had to name Izuku, by giving him a male sounding version of his sister's name. The rest will be explained in the rest of this book.

P.S Character Bios won't happen and I will just insert pictures of how characters look when appropriate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
62.3K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
73.5K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
47.2K 921 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...