Little Miss Mischief- A Damia...

By JumpyBox13

*WARNING, CONTAINS NO NO SWEARS , SOME BADASS VIOLENCE AND FATAL AMOUNTS OF SASS.* She was different than the... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
**DISCONTINUED**

Listed Ending

687 40 44
By JumpyBox13

You guys were wondering how it ended. ( bish me too)

So i decided to just do Hazel one last favor and dot-jot the vague ideas  that I had planned for the rest of the book :)

Okay, so where were we when wattpad just decided to fck this book in the a$$? Hazel's dad's true intentions were partially revealed,  Rel was in prison, Damian was tracking her blue, Lana (Hazel's mom) was in the Batcave and helping lead the search for her missing daughter (who isnt in Gotham-).

Aight here we go.

- Hazel ends up not escaping from her father's grasp, and he knocks her out, using his  own light powers. ( Eli's dad is apollo so yea)

- To control Hazel, her father drugs her into a coma and  traps her in that ball of energy/light that Hazel had a vision of in earlier chapters- if ya know, you know.

- Rel, who is pissed that Eli ( hazel's dad) took Hazel all for himself, breaks out of Arkham (like it's f'cking hard, a deranged clown does it every other day)

- She goes straight for Damian, who she calls "Hazel's new f*cktoy"  (pfft, Dami wishes) and demands to help find Hazel. 

- Bruce and Lana are like "Hell no, you're the one that shot her three times" 

- So Rel goes solo on the hunt for Hazel. Jason takes it upon himself to keep track of this psycho in case she actually DOES find her, or in case she decides to sabotage the Batfam's search.

-Hazel, who is in that coma, slowly starts seeing a figure in her comatose dreams. She soon interacts with it slowly,  a few words exchanged here and there. That shadowy figure is important, and someone very familiar to Hazel.

- Gotham PD and Gotham Academy are informed of Hazel's disappearance. The Jocks start up their own mini search mission and set up a tip line.

- Rel ends up hacking into the tip line and destroys it, finding out that Hazel was in the Olympian Mountains up in Washington State,  earlier than the Batfam using the information she stole.

- Jason, who had kept eyes on this nutjob, informs Tim that Rel is on the move, and... fails to tell Damian.

- No matter, because Rel comes within about 2 city blocks of Hazel's location before she's shot and killed by Eli's henchmen, who he temporarily hired from a certain assassin league.

-Damian finds out about the info he missed about Rel breaking out,  and gets furious, stabbing Jason. Jon has to go calm down this poor het boi. 

-Jason's like "bitch not again" and decides to stay behind in Gotham, to see who informed Hazel's father of her location. ( Basically he's staying behind to kick some thug ass)-

- HOWEVER, if they find Hazel, Jason is def gonna be the first to fly over to where they are and kick down the bad guy's door and shoot them in the ass fifty times.

-  Death of Rel catches wind, and boom bada boom, Batfam is heading to Washington! They're gonna stay in a W.E. resort they own up near the mountains, and now the search is ever so close to finding her. 

- Stephanie, Duke, Barbara  (and Jason) stay behind in Gotham. Someone's gotta take down a certain clown. Diana/ Wonder Woman is also doing rounds there, and Jason calls in the Outlaws to keep the peace while Batman's gone.

-The fact that Batman is gone from Gotham in order to save Hazel just goes to show how fond he is of her. ( Why tf wouldn't he be, future daughter in law-)

-Damian is out every night searching (sometimes with Lana) and Jon's with him , every step of the way. Dick and Cass form another search party. Batman and Superman make another.  Tim and Alfred stay to man the comms and as mission control.

-Damian confesses his love of Hazel to Lana and Jon. Well, Jon eavesdrops (not that he can stop himself, boio has superhearing) and Lana is so soft with Damian, trusting him, though she is surprised.

"Just don't ever hurt my baby girl, and I'll bless your love for her."

"I could never imagine to, Miss Cotello. Rather, Hazel is the one who could  beat me up in a heartbeat."  (damian bows gently)

Lana smiles for the first time in months.

- Jon spills the AND NOW EVERYONE , INCLUDING ALL OF GOTHAM, FINDS OUT THAT THEIR LITTLE PRINCE IS IN LOVE WITH HAZEL.

-Hazel wont know, she's comatose duh.

- But Jon gets stabbed with Kryptonite that very night.

- Hazel identifies the shadowy figure in her coma. It's talking to her. It's Lana rather, a spiritual connection to her mother. 

~Eli's Scheme and Lana x Eli's backstory~

-Demigods don't typically live long, but Eli is hellbent on becoming immortal and becoming a "god".  He doesn't want to die a 'pitiful' death.

- His physical age is 50-ish, but in reality, because of what he did to other Apollo descendants, he's around 130 years old, and can live for 7 thousand more. (if he doesnt get killed.)

- Now you be asking, what this bitch really do? What he want from Hazel? Why did Lana truly leave him? Why did the carjackers that strangled Lana into muteness, never take the car that they were presumably going through all that trouble for?

- The more descendants and demigods he kills, the more years are added to his own lifespan. He "steals" futures. This power is based off of Apollo's future telling abilities. 

- Eli can see how much years a person has left to live above their heads (like in a number. Kinda like Ryuk.)

- He also has the typical  Apollo-esque light powers.  Also, if he kills powerful demigods etc, it increases his own power a lot too, kinda like a surge in electricity.

- When he met Lana, the first thing he noticed was the number above her head. It was a four digit.  (then he noticed that she was a snacc)

- Seducing her would be his best bet for getting sum booty along with many opportunities to make that triple digit future of Lana's his own.

- Halfway through his seduction, he spills that he's a demigod, and Eli expected her to say something the same, or maybe that she was a naiad, or nature spirit.

-Nope. Lana was a siren. Her voice could command armies to drop to their knees. She could easily stop Eli's little scheme with just a few words.

-Now Lana is a threat to Eli, though she never knows it.

- He's got this sick sort of love for her, like a yandere but to the huge extreme . He wants to kill her, yes, but he wants to keep her corpse with him too, so it'd be like Lana's stolen future would be her parting gift to him. He knew he had to kill her young in order to keep as many digits, but he wanted her murder to be romantic- like THAT insane sorta love.

(*cough cough* like mother like daughter, both dating fucking psychos)

- Eli's about to kill her one night when Lana drops the bomb that she's pregnant. 

-He quickly figures out that he has to let this child be born, so he'll get 2 futures under his belt. Btw, that child is Hazel.

- Lana is slowly catching on to Eli's growingly strange behavior, but thinks that he's just getting father-to-be jitters. Eli's not letting her out of the house, he's being super possessive and jealous. 

-( He killed a waiter that smiled at Lana, though she doesn't know that).

-Hazel is b-bORN! With triple digits! 136 was her destined age to die at. Ofc, that can vary as a person grows and interacts with the world more. But fresh outta the oven, 136.

- Lana takes Eli and Hazel to meet her family, and move into a house just down the road from her parents. 

-You think, how could Eli be heartless as to plot his own newborn daughter's death? Let's just say, Hazel isn't the first kid he's had that he killed for his own gain. He's knocked up four girls before Lana, though he never was attached to them as much. He's killed 4 sons and three daughters as soon as they were born, and then killed the mothers while they were vulnerable after childbirth.

- Eli gets excited when he meets Lana's parents, because each have four digit futures. Sure, they've used up about 113 already, but it didn't matter.

 Guess who he kills?

- Lana catches him in the act, and uses her siren powers to stop him from stabbing her mother. But it's too late. They bleed out and die, and Eli looks beyond delighted, because he just got a total of 1589 years for his future added to what he already has.

- Lana uses her siren powers to force Eli to promise to stay the fuck away from Hazel and her. You can't break a siren pact made with a siren.

-She realizes that his love for her is insanity and that he's plotting to kill his daughter too. She's heartbroken, but stays strong for her baby girl.

- So Lana's off grid, and when Eli finally catches wind of her again, he sends the carjackers to mute her permanently, taking away her siren powers. 

-When Lana goes mute, the pact is gone.

-Eli's on the hunt, but has to find her first. He finds Hazel in Gotham years later.

- Hazel being a hustler wasn't easy for her either, but she blended in really well with the underground life, and there were other demigods there masking Hazel's presence, so Lana had to let her.  How else would they survive?

-Hazel never knew what her father did to her mother, did to her grandparents. But she finds out through the shadow figure of Lana.

~Back to Hazel's current story~

 - Hazel finds out that her mother is a siren just muted, and so Hazel gives up her own voice to give to Lana, because there's just no other way to stop Eli.

-While she's comatose, Eli changes their location again, this time to an old chemical facility on a mountain ridge. It's huge, modern, and Eli  owns it now.

-Lana had both emotional access to Eli's head, as well as incredibly powerful siren powers that could stop Eli and basically just command him to kill himself. Lana hated him that much. She tries to refuse Hazel's sacrifice, but Hazel uses her own lil sound powers to force her mother into taking it.

- Eli is starting to tap into Hazel's future years, as well as tries to tap into Hazel's powers. Its not working as well as he thought, because our boss bitch is subconsciously fighting back.

- Lana gets "Hazel's" voice, and Damian tracks down Hazel's exact position. They gear up, ready for a rescue mission. Lana goes along, her siren powers stronger than ever before.

-However, the rescue will be so much harder, because Hazel's a mute.

-However, they're not the only ones moving to grab Hazel. 

- Hazel wakes up and Eli cant put her back to sleep again and our girl  cant talk, but she can headbutt-bash her nasty father's nose in.

- Eli is ranting, panicking when he realizes EXACTLY what Hazel did while unconscious/ EXACTLY what he forgot to look out for. 

- Lana and Hazel are literally connected as mother and daughter, but also as Siren Entity and Entity Child. Their spirits aren't exactly human and not to mention, Hazel IS the sole living grandchild of Apollo, she can use a branch of her prophecy power to set that connection into overdrive.

-Eli's beating Hazel up, Hazel's slowly figuring out how to blast her way out of here, and the henchmen are starting to panic and get into position, shouting that there was intruders on the property.

-Damian's trashing through the west wing of the facilities, furiously slashing and fatally injuring henchmen, not noticing a certain emblem on their sleeves. 

-He's looking for Hazel, and after 3 months without her, he's RUTHLESS.

- Eli moves Hazel (she's still kinda limp from that overdose of fcking sedatives, she cant move as much, but she's slowly gaining feeling) into the cellar.

-"Hazel, where is your voice? WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR  VOICE?"

- Hazel looks up, bloody and bruised, a defiant glint in her eyes as she shoots Eli her famous shit eating grin

-* Lana through the PA system*   "IT'S RIGHT HERE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD."

- Explosions as Lana and Batfam race through the entire 3 acre facility in search,  Hazel goes bluer than she's  gone before, but before she can let loose,  Eli is murdered by an assassin.

- Hazel gets her head bashed against the concrete, and the assassin takes her away, wearing the same costume as the henchmen.

- She cant sob out Damian's name, but she's begging him to come.

- Damian finds most heavily locked and secured door at the facility.

-Tim is now hacking as fast as he can. Damian is smashing his fists on the door, screaming Hazel's name.

-Hazel hears his voice for the first time in ages. She  wants to scream his name back,  silent sobs of desperation racking through her body, but she can't.

She can't because she's mute.

- Jon starts pounding at the door with his superfists, and slowly the door starts to creak out of place.

"Hazel! Hazel , we're coming!"

"Hold on, Hazel!" Batman calls out, trying to help bust down the door.

-Assassin doesn't give a damn, her plan is going smoothly. 

-Hazel tries to resist  being taken out the back exit but she's entering  hypovolemic shock. It's a dangerous condition that happens when you suddenly lose a lot of blood or fluids from your body. 

--Batfam and Lana bust into the room where Hazel was held in 

-They're too late.

- Eli's on the ground, a katana speared through his heart, and Damian's eyes are wide.

- The katana has the emblem of the league of Assassins. There's also a note on the ground, in the pool of red that most definitely is Hazel's.

"Did you really think you could lose your mind over a girl and I wouldn't know? 

-Jon breaks down, Lana is even more angry and distraught, incinerating Eli. Batman grabs Damian before he can fall over from pure heartbreak, and Dick is calling Jason and his backup.

-So close, yet so far.

-Now Batfam have to go after Ra Al Ghul. Turns out the henchmen that Eli had hired were all from the League. They were planning on stealing away Hazel all along.

- A very certain Los Angeles crime boss brings help to the Batfam after catching word of his favorite hustler's kidnapping/disappearance. 

-It's the Delayne syndicate. Rel's fcking brother. He's less psycho than his sister, rather more diplomatic, striking a deal that if Batman ever visited L.A. in the next decade, he wouldn't beat his poor henchmen into comas.

- Talia Al Ghul heals Hazel up and questions her. She expects Hazel to have a motive to kill Damian or whatever. Hazel cant talk, but she can rebel.

-Hazel escapes her cell so many times, but always get sidetracked by.......

....................

.....................

 the buffet.

(JFC HAZEL, YOU'RE BEING HELD CAPTIVE, STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH FUCKING CUPCAKES, GET OUTTA THERE-)

-to be fair, talia wasn't exactly treating her roughly. She was just questioning hazel's relationship with damian and trying to figure out damian's status etc. Ra thinks that killing this "distraction" would be good. Talia is actually keeping her alive. but shh.

-Hazel finds out about what Talia did to Damian. Breaks into Talia's bedroom, and breaks her wrist. Its the second best thing to cussing her out, which she cant do. 

-Hazel sees the news report about the rumors of Damian Wayne being in love with the girl that went missing. That girl was her. (Jon, wat u doin buddy?)

-She smiles to herself 'Ha. You really do love me, don't ya, Grinchy?'

- *doesnt note the fact that fifteen guards have noticed her out of her cell already*

-Talia visits Damian late at night at their resort.

"You really picked that girl?"

"You have her?! Let her go!"

"She's slick enough to be an assassin, yes, but she's an abomination to mankind."

"She's my abomination."

"Good lord, you've gone soft."

-Bruce catches Talia in Damian's room. Forces the damned bastard to take them to Hazel.

-Delayne syndicate busts through the perimeter guards and f*cks up the League of Assassin's outpost base's comms.

-Just as they're about to bust into the place....

-Hazel blows the entire place into oblivion. 

-Huge flash of fcking blue.

- Hazel was eating like mad to get enough energy to create the huge blast of blue. Those cupcakes helped save her :) She's not stupid, if she wanted to escape completely, she would've. Hazel just picked her battles.

-Bruce sees the explosion and he freezes. Reliving Jason all over again.

He thinks that he lost Hazel.

-Damian thinks that too. 

"NO!"

-Smoke clears, and Lana realizes that her time with Hazel's voice is up. She loses it, becomes mute, and the voice returns to original owner.

- She cant even call for her daughter in efforts to find out if she survived.

- But as they realize, Hazel's sitting on a pile of rubble,  her single blast of blue having shattered all of the league henchmen's spines (if they survived that is) AND having blown up 3/4 of the entire base.

-Talia blinks back up at Hazel, face pale. This little midget brat, who singlehandedly finished half of their food supplies, who broke out of her cell just to get food, who broke her wrist, who was weak and stupid....

Just killed almost all of her henchmen and put the surviving ones out of commission. 

Just destroyed the base.

With one go. Without a single scratch on her.

-Shit eating grin as she stares defiantly back down at Talia, sitting cross legged on a smoking block of concrete.

"I got that super bass, motherfuckers."

-ReUNIONNNNN DAMIANN IS SOBBING, JON IS CRYING, GROUP HUGGGGGGG

BATFAM COMPLETE AGAINNNN JOY EVERYWHERE, ALFRED THROUGH THE COMMS LIKE "how many men did you kill, hazel?" BUT LETS IGNORE THE VOICE OF REASON AND JUST BASK IN REUNION~

- Hazel's like "So, a lil birdie told me that you love me." when the tears are slowing down.

-Damian goes red and is like "No i dont." *pouty face*

-Hazel kisses him gently, raising an eyebrow.

 DAMIAN.EXE HAS CRASHED.

-Hazel's like  "Do ya love me now, bitch?"

-Damian's broken. All he can do is point to his lips and say: "..........again?"

TALIA IS LIKE WAIT BITCH, I THOUGHT YOU MUTE?

-Hazel turns around. Stares the heir to the League of Assassins in the eye.

- And straight up cusses her out.

"Oh. And I thought you were a decent mother but no, you're just a dumbass ugly ass f*cking demonic voodoo-doll looking-ass bitch- how DARE you fuck with Damian like that you selfish good for nothing absolute pathetic excuse of a woman? Lemme just talk to ya for a bit-"

(Talia is on the verge of tears by the time Hazel is done, though only Damian can tell.)

- A few years later+ some headcanons :)

- Damian and Hazel are the Gotham  Power Couple. Damian's like  "Why'd I have to fall in love with her?" 

(while Hazel's doing the macarena with a random junkie)

- Jon actually ends up dating one of the guy Jocks UWU (psst, it's Livy, 'she' transitoned and Jon loves him so much they're adorable. Jon definitely goes to Pride with Livy and Hazel the bi-con. Damian tags along too, and brings the Waynes to support -)

- Hazel practically lives in the Manor, she's over that often,  and now is the newest vigilante in Gotham, NOT UNDER THE ROBIN AFFILIATION.

-Though she named herself after a bird to yknow match up with Robin more.

-Rather, she's more associated with Red Hood and Robin by themselves. 

-Meet Bluebird

She thought it sounded cool. Blue  for short. Damian thinks its stupid. Tbh, Hazel was planning on calling herself Sonic because blue and because she was sound based (and also the awesome hedgehog) so this was a ton better.

But Gotham loves calling her "Blue" and it stuck so yea

Bluebird and Robin sitting in a tree, K I S S I - (cue Damian throwing kryptonite  at Jumpy )

Alfred  adores her, but has banned her from the kitchen. 

Bruce has literally put cushions up in the dinosaur statue mouth for Hazel to cuddle up in.

Damian is such a big softie after missions or after long nights of patrol, just melting into Hazel and resting his cheek on her tummy and letting her braid his hair 

(He pretends that he hates it when she braids his hair but he secretly liek)

KITHES. DAMIAN NEVER KNEW HOW ADDICTING KITHES COULD BE. 

ESKIMO KISSES. BUTTERFLY KISSES. CHEEK KISSES. DAMIAN IS DYING.

Jon and Livy  (now he's Lennox) have double dates with Damian and Hazel. Lennox thinks that Damian is yknow, a homophobe etc, because of rumours spread by a guy he rejected. 

He's not, Damian doesn't get why people are so hostile. Everybody's on the same spectrum, just in different places. There's no two options, nothing is black and white. He's such a stan though he's very subtle. Supports Lennox all the way.

Maybe Damian finds out he himself likes dressing 'like a gIrl'? Hazel will help him figure that out if so, always by his side. He will never cross dress in front of the others but with hazel?

No way in fucking hell. He'd never hear the end of it. Hazel finds out, walks in on him wearing her red gala dress from the most recent prom. She actually, for once, doesn't tease him. She's just like "red is NOT your color,  come let's get you a better one."

New headcanon- Hazel finds it funny to smack Damian's cake - NOT IN A SXUAL WAY BUT LIKE AS A WAY TO GET A REACTION OUT OF HIM. THE FIRST TIME SHE DID IT, DAMIAN WAS SHOWERING AND HE SCREAMED IN SURPRISE AND ND FELL OVER BECAUSE WHEN THE FUCK DID SHE GET IN HERE?! HAZEL HAS NEVER STOPPED DOING IT  SINCE.

Hazel as a vgilante is my life. However, NEVER leave her alone with Jason or Dick on patrol, THEY WILL BLOW SOMETHING UP ANDNDJSJDHEJENNSD

HAZEL IS THE DEMONIC DEFENDER OF BULLIED KIDS. SHE ALMOST SMASHED A BULLY'S SKULL

 DAMIAN CALM UR GIRL DOWN A BIT- BUT STANNNN

Hazel loves doing pranks on EVERYONE. And Tim always tags along with her. But wanna hear a secret? 

Alfred sometimes gets in on the prank wars too. Amusing Hazel's whims to see that smile over her face is something he'd happily do, even at the expense of bruce or damian.

Lana is now the unofficial Ma of the Wayne family. Cassandra loves her. Lana is the only person that Stephanie listens to. Lana gently cuddles with whichever batboy comes home tired first.

GROUP PILE OF HUGS 

HAZEL JUST PILING ON TOP OF BRUCE AND DICK JUST FOLLOWING AND CASS AND STEPH AND AHHH THEY CRUSH BRUCE

Hazel getting so sugar high after drinking 5 liters of cola that she ended up hanging from the ceiling upside down tangled in the wires of the chandelier she broke.

Idk but later on, hazel as a mom would be like gojo with his students, but way more affectionate. A 30 year old toddler with more toddlers?there will be zero logical reason if hazel's left alone with the kids, it'll all be just impulses, no self control, and Damian coming home to   a pet goat named Tony. (Theyll end up having to move to a farm property, that how many animals she'll have)

If they're ANY THING like Hazel, Damian's gonna be driven insane.

 but just because she's female doesn't mean she needs to give birth smh. Damian's got enough childishness to deal with as is. However if Hazel does choose to have kids, then lord, those will be the most LOVED children ever with the most OP skill sets and personalityyyy. Damian is FULL PROTECC.

But without kids, Damian and Hazel restart GWRC and briNG it to a global scale. Animals :D

Hazel karate chopping a tree at a really rich hotel  and a locAl chauffeur like "uh ma'am???? " and Damian just instantly knowing it was Hazel and going *sigh*" sorry that's my wife..."

Ah I'm outta ideas for nkw.

Ow my fingers hurt. Okay bye. I cant give you anymore I cannot edit-

Jumpy out-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.8K 15
Sevanna was the delinquent, the disappointment, the failure of a Wayne. She was always left out, yelled at, given up on, deemed useless, ignored. Nob...
9.6K 198 27
IMPORTANT: I have a major writers block since August 2020, and I haven't updated this story properly ever since. And honestly, I'm not sure if I want...
18.8K 581 25
DC Series Book One "No don't..." But her arms go up and the mesmerizing portals appear. Through the portal closest to them, the boys can see grass an...
2.7K 58 14
[Batfam and The Justice League and Female OC and Damian Wayne x OC] Carmen Tetch was stolen from her life at an age far too young. It was all Talia A...