Tainted Hearts

By HusnaNasir101

Love and family#1 (Completed ✅) (Not edited) A prince. The heir of the palace. The king in waiting. Aryan Muh... More

CAST
1~School.
2~Invitation.
3-The announcement.
4-Nigeria.
5-Ameerah's Confession.
6-The plan.
7-For them.
5 years later: Cast.
8-Workaholic.
9-the events.
10-Parisha.
11-Graduation.
12-Sealed.
13-calm before the storm.
14-Unwanted memories.
15- trouble in paradise.
16-Kidnapped.
17-To Late.
18-Traumatized.
19-Her past.
20-Moving on.
21-The dinner.
22-Months later.
23-Her....?
24-Amal.
25-Changes.
26-The Accident.
27-A hurricane.
28-Leaving.
30-The meeting.
31-The real truth.
32-She's alive?
33- 23 years ago.
34-She's gone.
35:Happiness.
36:The pink box.
37:The MA'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T H🎊🎊
38-Royal majesty.
39-His mother.
40-it's to real to be true..
41-A love like theirs.
42-Deja Vu.
43-The end isn't always the end......
44-Epilogue🥺🤧❤️.
WBOD🎊🎊
Sorry!!

29-Successful.

39 9 6
By HusnaNasir101

Seconds, minutes,hours,days,weeks, months and years have past, it has been three years now since Alisha came to New York.

A lot has changed, part of which is, her being famous and is known all over world.

She has alot of restaurants in different states her biggest branch is in Saudi though she has never being there Adnan and Ameerah usually go there. But the restaurant is in her name.

They also own a company in Saudi and New York City. Adnan normally stays in Saudi because of the company and restaurant.

Ameerah has being the best sister anyone could ask for.

In this three years alot has happened,
Like the death of Balkisu and her husband.

On their way to New York, it was a plane crash.

Alisha blamed her self once again.

Asim was with her till he reach one year and some months, surely Aryan kept his words.

She fed her two children.

The death of sofia is still Crystal clear in her memory.

But the death of Adda Balkisu and her husband is something she still can't believe.

Something she don't want to ever remember.

It was a plane crash that she will never forget.

She missed her alot.

May she rest in peace.
May her husband Rest In Peace.

She walked inside her company, the guards opening the door for her as everyone one in the office stood up muttering a good morning she nods her head as a sign of response before heading towards the elevator her secretary hot on her tails following her as she reached the last floor of the building.

Entering her office she opened the curtains to the window.

Today is a cloudy day, she thought.

"Ma'am you have a meeting with the near by countries in four days time, sir Adnan has already start making schedules is a project and who ever wins has the upper hand, the other companies suggest that it happen here in our company, the meeting took place the day you went to the restaurant but ma'am Ameerah took care of it, but you have a meeting with the staff today in the afternoon and also have to go to New Jersey to check the restaurant over there, the chef there are having some problem and we also have some hotel rooms over there which needs some new arrangements" Emily said calmly.

"Ok make the arrangements for going to New Jersey and for the meeting am sorry I promise to be with Aariz but I will ask Ameerah to do it" Alisha said.

"And also Asim and khalil are coming over next tommorow I need you to call merry the nanny for me to come over with Aariz so that I can tell her what to do, you can get going now" Alisha added.

Emily replied before going out leaving Alisha to continue her work, hours into it the door opened revealing a handsome looking Adnan clad in a grey suit with merry and Aariz wearing the same clothes like Adnan making Alisha laugh he looked handsome for sure.

He opened his tinny little arms yelling mama before running towards her she opened her arms and wrapped it around him pressing a soft kiss on the crown of his head ruffling his hair.

"I miss you, school was fun today and hero bought the same dress for me so that we can be twins" he said in his soft voice making her heart warm she loved him alot but he always remind her of his father and Aasim they look alike so much, she missed Aasim .

Aryan kept his word and kept bringing Asim though she never met Aryan. She is so close to Asim even closer than she is to Ariz and same goes to Aasim, not a Single day goes by and he didn't Skype with Aryan.

"I missed you more Amor, and you look cute in this tuxedo" she said before he gave her a toothy grin and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheeks.

"Merry I need you to add another bed into the nursery" Alisha stated.

"Is Aasim coming?" merry asked

Alisha nodded "yes he is and please stay with this little munchkin before I round of" she said.

"Listen to me ma'am you know you can't keep ignoring me cuz we have to talk about business right now" Adnan said in a play tone

"Yes please continue Adnan what business are talking about" Alisha played along.

He giggled "am sorry sis" he said making puppy eyes.

"You are forgiven" she said, he grin at her before giving her a side hug.

"Do all the people who are coming for the project have a branch here" she asked him.

"Yes they do, and am happy they trust our company" he replied.

....****.......*****.......****.......*...****.......

The trip to New Jersey was a successful one yesterday, she has put everything in place. Right now she is at the airport to pick up Aasim and khalil.

"Mom!!"A cheerful childish voice yelled making her head snap backwards her lips curling into a huge grin as she makes her way towards her son.

"I missed you baby boy" she said to Aasim, before wrapping her hands around his tiny body and hugging him tight.

"I miss you more"he said placing a kiss on her cheeks.

She giggled before pecking him on his temple, adjusting the lock of his hair that has fallen out of place.

She shrieked when tiny hands wrapped around her neck muttering mammy.

"Ooo Kalil you scared" Alisha said before turning around to hug him properly.
Kalil is the exact replica of his sister.
She is closed to him even closer than she is to Amal.

He reminds her of Amal alot.

"I missed you alot mammy" he said with a toothy grin.

She beamed at him "I miss you more love" she said.

She held their hands and they went were the black limo was waiting with guards standing near the car.

Sighting them the guards entered the other car at the back while the driver opened the door for Alisha and the kids to enter were an inpatient Aariz was sitting.

Yelling Aasim launch himself at Aariz who hugged him back.

The three of them chatted till they reached their apartment
A very huge house.

Oops

Sorry mansion.

Stepping out of the car they made their way inside.

Where Ameerah and Adnan were for them.

The kids ran to hug their uncle and Aunt.

Hours later they finish eating and right now Alisha is tucking them to bed.

Aariz and kalil are asleep but Asim is still awake.

"What's wrong baby"she question as she played with his hair.

"Grandma and Grandpa are coming next week"he said making her gulped knowing the reason why they are coming over.

"Mom, please will you follow me when am going back, I used to miss you alot and whenever I ask Dad he use to say that he miss you alot but you have alot of work"he muttered sleepily.

"I will" she said.

"Promise?" He asked bringing out his pinky finger,

"I promise." She promised locking their fingers together.

Sealing a promise.

............................................................

I didn't plan on publishing this chapter but Amrah wanted to kill me so I have to update.

The girl loves this novel more than me but Sha that's how we roll😅
Thank God she loves our mom more lmao (ovi)😂💔.
I love you Best gurl🥺❤️🔐Amrahsalisu9 .

🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 17.4K 63
Meet Marwa Kabeer Hassan: A rude, narcissistic, audacious, and dramatic lady. She looks very innocent, beautiful, and nice but she has that no-nonsen...
2.3K 61 7
A marriage of convenience between two polar opposite peoples where no one knows about their marriage. Sounds funs? Right? °°°▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎°°° Inaya Zara K...
1.2M 35.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

267K 10.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...