Kaia

By NilaBCappin

What happens when Kentrell finds out he has a daughter? 🏅- no.1 under #nbayoungboy 🏅- no.1 under #Nbagang �... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
045
046
Please Answer
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
100k
Kaia
New book
New book
ANOTHER ONE

034

2.4K 103 49
By NilaBCappin

                               Kaia

I closed my eyes as I felt myself getting closer to my climax. I felt his warm semen fill me up causing me to immediately squirt.

Since when do I squirt?

Since when do I have sex?

My eyes flew open, and I felt the warm liquid running down my legs.

That ain't what you think it is. It's pee.

"Oh my-" I cut myself off by sighing. "That was very inappropriate." I mumbled as i pulled the covers off of my body. My sweatpants now had piss stains in them.

"Whats wrong with you?"

I almost fell out of the bed hearing that. I let out a huge breath remembering that I had spent the night at dukes house.

"I peed on myself." I sighed. "Euhh, get out of my bed." He pushed me causing me to fall out of the bed.

"My bad." He covered his mouth. "That's was uncalled for." I mumbled as I stood up. "it's some clothes in there." He pointed to the drawer.

I grabbed some clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

After showering I put the clothes on. I walked out of the bathroom, and realized that duke wasn't in there. I heard talking coming from downstairs

I opened the door revealing Keisha.

"Hey Kaia." Duke's mom Keisha spoke. "Hi." I waved with a smile.

(Random , but dukes real name is drew so if you see Drew that's his real name.)

"How ya mama?" She questioned. "She's good." I explained. "That's good. Everybody down stairs eating if you looking for duke." She explained.

"Ok." I mumbled before walking past her , and downstairs. There was two other boys , and two other girls 23 being one of the boys.

Keisha really don't be caring. She let anybody in her house.

"Waddup." 23 gave me a head nod. I gave him a head nod as well before sitting down at the table. "You good?" Duke questioned.

"Mhm." I nodded.

I was only over here because my m was staying at the hospital with my dad , and Im tired of staying at home so she said I could come over here if it was alright with Keisha.

After finishing breakfast we headed outside.

Just Jamal , and I were outside. We were waiting for everyone else to get their stuff together.

"Wassup with you?" He nudged my shoulder. I slapped him catching him off guard.

"Don't touch me." I dusted my shoulder off. "Yo , why the fuck you put yo hands on me? I thought we was cool." He held his face.

"No we're not. You ghosted me , and ran away. Now you show up with some gir-" he cut me off by speaking.

"You jealous or sum?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "No-" I cut myself off seeing Duke , and everyone else walk out of the house.

We began walking as the talked. I didn't say much. I began thinking about my dad. I want to go visit him , but at the same time ion be wanting to see him like that.

My phone began ringing catching my attention. I walked a bit behind them as I answered my mom's phone call.

"Hello." I spoke. "Hey , what you up to?" She questioned. "Nun, slapping niggas. Can you come pick me up?"

"Kaia , watch yo mouth. I'm already on my way." She explained. "Oh, ok." I mumbled. She hung up on me making me roll my eyes. I slid my phone in my back pocket before grabbing Duke's arm.

"I have to go back to the house. My mom's coming to get me." I explained. "Why?" He questioned.

"Because." I shrugged. He sighed before turning around with me , and walking back to the house.

After going inside I grabbed my things before heading back inside.

We sat on the front step waiting for my mom to pick me up. Soon her car pulled up.

"Bye." I stood up , and gave duke a brief hug. He walked back inside of the house as I walked towards the car.

"Hi." I hopped in the front seat. "Hey." She drove off.

"Where we going?" I asked. "To hell if we don't pray." She mumbled. I just shook my head.

I pulled out my phone, and began scrolling on Instagram.

"Can I get these?" I showed her a pair of uggs. "No Kaia , you have enough." She explained.

"So? I want another one." I explained. "I said no." She glared at me. I huffed as I leaned on the door.

Soon we arrived at the hospital. We headed inside, and checked in and all that.

My dad had been shot , but he's doing better now.

I had an attitude at this moment.

We walked inside of his hospital room. "Waddup." He smiled. "Why you looking like that?" He laughed. I sat on the bed next to him , and hugged him.

"She won't buy me these UGGs." I whispered to him. "I'll buy em for you." He kissed my cheek. I smiled as I glanced at my mom.

Since I'm starting school tomorrow I'm going to try to update thug effect today but I won't be updating as much.

I know y'all seen this shit- they together 🌚

Mmmm, Ian a hater , but....

Get it I guess.

Thanks for reading and please vote 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 30.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
27.7K 944 44
What if Violet had a sister that wasn't weakened by the sickness their mother had during pregnancy? Lily Sorrengail is the spiritual daughter of the...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
215K 7K 55
"𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...