Fire Emblem Three Houses Blue...

TheArtistSylveon

A clueless professor that just got the job the moment she walked in the door, An awkward and kind prince that... Еще

Contents
Story 1) Byleth and the Girls Day
Dimileth Week Day 1) Childhood AU
Dimileth week day 3: Fairy AU
Story 2: Beauty and the Boar, Part 1: Once Upon a Time
Story 2: Beauty and the Boar, Part 2: The Castle in the Woods
Story 2: Beauty and the Boar, Part 3: Tale as Old As Time
Story 2: Beauty and the Boar, Part 4: Happily Ever After
Story 3: Ingrid and Sylvain's Sky Watch Adventure
Dimileth Week 2021 1/4
Dimileth Week 2021 3/4
Dimileth Week 2021 4/4

Dimileth Week 2021 2/4

61 2 5
TheArtistSylveon

Summary: Being a teenager is hard enough, but being a prince just makes everything harder. High school is tough, but having a popular (and very gay) twin brother who constantly overshadows you makes it more miserable. 2 totally different high school students attending Garreg Mach Academy have a chance meeting at a field trip to an art gallery but soon learn that maybe it was fate all along.

Background info: Set in a modern Fódlan, nearly 1000 years after the continent was United under King Dimitri and Queen Byleth. This time, the reincarnations of the cast are finally living out the peaceful and non-war filled lives they deserved. Byleth has a twin brother named Bennett, or just Ben for short, who is very popular, very gay, and is dating another popular guy named Yuri. Both of her parents are alive and well. Dimitri is still the prince and his father and step-mother are still alive. Edelgard is his step-sister who spends half her time with her mother and half the time with her other side of the family back in Embar.(which is now a major city in the Adresia region of the continent) Seteth and Flayn, being the last living children of the Goddess, are still alive and relatively unchanged. Flayn is older and looks more like a young adult and Seteth looks a little more middle-aged. Both work at Garreg Mach Academy. For the sake of this story, I renamed Byleth from back then to Belleth to make it seem less obvious. 

—————————————————————————————————————————

Byleth was zoning out in Professor Seteth's history class. It was another boring day. The history of Faerghus hasn't be interesting for the past 1000 years. Sure there have been some major events, but it was nothing compared to the wars that were rampant back before the unification. Unluckily, they already finished that unit and started to relearn the reconstruction era, also known as the boring era to Byleth. However, she couldn't help but find it funny that she had a strange resemblance to one of the queens, even sharing similar names. Maybe her parents were big history buffs.

Professor Seteth pulled out a stack of papers. Great, another pop quiz. Byleth thought. Most of the class groaned since they knew exactly what the papers would've meant. Professor Seteth shook his head with a smile at his students. "Now now, I know what you're all thinking and this is not a pop quiz." He said. All the class collectively let out a sigh of relief. Their grades will survive another day.

"I have noticed some of you guys aren't as engaged as you should. However, I devised a perfect learning activity that everyone would enjoy." He started to pass out the papers to the class. Some started reading immediately while some kept their attention on their teacher. "I am planning a field trip to the art museum with the new historical significance exhibit that just opened. This will the the perfect opportunity to get some hands on learning."

When Professor Seteth handed Byleth the paper, she started to read it immediately. This would be the first field trip she would go on since middle school. While the location is less-than-ideal, it was at least a time to get out of school.

"Now, the due date for the permission slips is in two weeks and three weeks from today will be the date of the field trip. Any questions?"

Byleth zoned out again for the questions. She didn't really care about the specifics. She was just glad she could finally get out of school for a day.

Three weeks later, on the day of the trip, Byleth was hanging out with her friends outside of the buses. Her friend Hilda, was also glad about getting out of class, while Dorothea was mildly upset about having to miss her theatre class. Mercedes and Annette were having their own conversation about what paintings or sculptures depicting the history of Faerghus. Byleth was casually joining the conversations but didn't really stay in long. Her twin brother, Bennett, walked by with his boyfriend Yuri.

"Hey Bly." He said.

"Hey Ben, hey Yuri." Byleth replied with a wave.

"You wanna know what your brother is excited in seeing?" Yuri asked Byleth with a grin. Byleth knew exactly where this is heading.

She sighed and went along with it. "What are you interested in seeing, Ben?"

Yuri stifled a laugh. "Uncensored di-"

"Ok, no, I've had enough." Byleth interrupted as soon as she knew what Yuri was going to say. Thankfully, Professor Seteth informed everyone that the buses were ready and they could get on.

On the bus, Byleth set next to Dorothea, although she was still having a conversation with Hilda along with Marianne who sat next to her. Behind her sat her brother and Yuri, who by the sounds they were making, were pretty obviously making out. High school was miserable to her and she couldn't wait to graduate.

Meanwhile, on the other bus with other students from Professor Seteth's other periods, another student was disassociated from the rest while his friends were arguing about some random topic he wasn't interested in. He wasn't really looking forward to this trip since he already knew some of the paintings being shown since they depict his ancestors. But, like most kids, he just wanted to get out of class.

To his left was his step-sister who was also uninterested in everything going on. She noticed her step-brother acting all strange. She lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Dimitri, you're doing that thing again." She said.

Dimitri turned around from the window. "Huh, what?"

The girl sighed. "You're doing the thing where you just zone out for no reason." She said. "Really, the future king should know better."

"Oh, sorry El." Dimitri said. He faced forward as the bus started to pull out from the school parking lot.

The ride was mostly uneventful. Dimitri's friend Sylvain did try to make weird noises everyone laughed at but Dimitri didn't quite understand, but other than that, nothing really happened.

Once at the art gallery, everyone disembarked the buses and gathered around Professor Seteth. He counted all the students and handed out a small piece of paper and pencil to each of them. Everyone was confused until it sat in: it wasnt a field trip with Professor Seteth unless there was an assignment. Most students groaned in frustration.

"The only assignment you have to do is write a small paragraph about one of the art piece from the exhibit and what historical event it is depicting. These are due at the end of the trip." Professor Seteth said. Some kids nodded in understanding while others completely ignored it.

Once inside, Professor Seteth guided everyone to the new gallery hall where many paintings and statues were displayed. Everyone dispersed, some went to the more interesting ones, others lagged behind, while others meandered around the hall.

Hilda saw one based on the famous Battle at Gronder and immediately gasped when she saw the artist's name. "Iggy! Come here! The artist of this one has a similar name to you!" She waved him over.

A boy with glasses and green hair walked over. He examined the plaque next to the painting. It was by the famous painter of old, Ignatz Victor. "Oh! You're right!" Iggy said. "We even have the same last names."

Byleth was wandering around the exhibit. She avoided displays with crowds of students. Most of the displays with little crowds were the boring painting on minor events or scenery where important events took place. As she was wandering around, one painting caught her attention. She looked closer to get a better look.

Dimitri was also looking around with El following him. They kept commenting on how they look eerily similar to some of the historical figures depicted but Dimitri had to remind his step-sister that he was in fact descended from them so similarities were bound to happen. There was one, however, that made Dimitri stop in his tracks entirely. And it was the same one Byleth stood by.

The painting was one of the Savior King Dimitri, the same king Dimitri was named after. By his side was his queen, who was also the Archbishop (talk about a conflict of interest) Belleth, known as the Guardian of Order. She had a striking resemblance to Byleth herself, but had bright mint green hair and eyes instead of the dark teal Byleth had. It reminded her of Professor Seteth and Ms. Flayn, who also taught at the school.

Although it was expected that Dimitri would look similar to his ancestor, the resemblance was so striking it was almost creepy. Although he obviously still had his right eye and his hair was shorter, the face shape, build, and composer was nearly identical.

It took them a moment to realize that they were staring at the same painting without knowing the other was there. Byleth was the first to notice and had to do a double take to make sure the painting didn't suddenly come to life. Dimitri turned around and saw Byleth, who next to the painting of the archbishop-queen, looked very well could be the exact same person with a different hair color.

They stared at each other for a moment. El cleared her throat to get the two's attention. Dimitri was slightly embarrassed and Byleth blushed. She was staring at the prince for the goddess' sake! Byleth awkwardly bowed in respect. "I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was staring at you!" She said quickly.

Dimitri let out a little laugh. "You're good. No need to be so formal."

Byleth looked up and slightly smiled. "Oh good. I'm not really great at formalities." Dimitri barely payed attention to her comment but was mesmerized by her smile. Taking a quick glance at the archbishop-queen in the painting was identical to the soft smile Byleth just made.

"You know what, you kinda remind me of Queen Belleth herself." Dimitri said. "Other than looking strikingly similar to her, you also have the same smile."

"Thanks?" Byleth replied.

"Is everything ok?" Dimitri asked.

"Oh, no. Wait, I mean yes. Everything is ok. I just didn't know what to say." Byleth said awkwardly. She glanced up at the painting once more. Huh, I really do look like her. Byleth thought.

Others walking around noticed the similarities too. Hilda was with Marianne and Leonie and pointed it out. With them under their respective look-alikes, it was almost looking at a mirror. Almost like it was meant to be.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you your name." Dimitri said. "How rude of me."

"It's fine." Byleth responded. "I'm Byleth by the way."

Byleth. Even her name was similar. "And I'm guessing you already know my name." Dimitri replied.

Byleth nodded. "Yep, you're Prince Dimitri."

"Just call me Dimitri. No need for formalities." Dimitri said.

"Well then, Dimitri." Byleth said putting ironic emphasis on his name. "Is it ok that I join you and..." she pointed to El since she didn't know who she is.

"Oh, that's my step-sister El." Dimitri answered. "Feel free to, we don't mind."

"Great!" Byleth said.

Bennett and Yuri were nearby but Bennett was overhearing his sister and Dimitri's conversation. "She actually managed to be friends with the prince." He whispered to himself.

Professor Seteth looked onwards towards them. It seems like it was only yesterday they were married in their past life. Professor Seteth thought. Fate surely does have its own ways of bringing them back together again. 

——————————————————————————————————————————

Hope y'all enjoyed and have a great day! 

~The Artist Sylveon 🌸

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

437 14 9
Basically my other Fire Emblem Three hopes story, but this one takes place with the Blue Lions instead of the Black Eagles. This story picks up right...
1.8K 30 5
The Fall of Garrag Moch Monastery, Year 1180 had been a disaster and full of the unexpected. But lets follow a different flow in the time stream. In...
21.1K 553 26
As the new female professor takes the job of tutoring the Blue Lions, everyone was filled with joy. But as months have passed Dimitri starts to feel...
33K 1.3K 98
"BYLETH, YOU'RE DYING." Those were the words Byleth Eisner had heard her entire life...but it had never rang true. She had always known that the doct...