The Sacrifices We Made

By writerkemmy

After a divorce with your husband the last thing you want on your list is seeing him again 6,000 miles away f... More

Intrologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

8

977 59 7
By writerkemmy

" To tell you the truth Wang Qiao Ren was the perfect example of a perfect student. He wasn't that much of a people person it was him and another student Shin Younghoon the both of them were always together"

" Shin Younghoon that is my other father, so my dad went to the same school with my uncle" Seungyoun was amazed by the new findings he kept finding.

" I believe so, of the two Shin Younghoon was the extrovert, they were completely two different characters but they still found themselves to be friends," The retired teacher said "Every teacher back then wanted Wang Qiao Ren to be in their class he was assigned to me when I was a new teacher still"

" Xiao Bingwen and Cho Xie Ran were like two birds in the same pod they were rebels but they still managed to pass the classes I was really amazed by them" The retired teacher continued "Xiao Bingwen was a man with no flaws in school well until it came to literature writing he struggled in that class and it so happens to be mine, well to say the truth Bingwen and Qiao Ren had something going between them it wasn't something any human could understand but them with Bingwen failing Literature writing and Qiao Ren being an ace in that class I asked Qiao Ren to tutor him before the mock finals"

" Qiao Ren agreed after some persuasion from me and Bingwen, I actually didn't do anything more Bingwen persuaded Qiao Ren as his life depended on it at the end Qiao Ren was annoyed by Bingwen's constant begging and he agreed to tutor him that is how their beautiful love started"

" But then what happened, something must have happened that made my uncle as this" Seungyoun asked

" when they were going to graduate word traveled first that Qiao Ren was going to get engaged to Lady Ju of the Fengs" the retired teacher ( Xie Lian) smiled sadly " many things happened that summer of 1987 " the sad thing that happened is that Bingwen didn't know Qiao Ren was going to get engaged nobody told him because he was sent away abroad to school once he graduated that was the last we heard of Bingwen alas things went haywire back here it was like watching star crossed lovers being taken away from each other and I am not saying that they were star crossed lovers but they were like that"

" That was really the last of Bingwen what happened to my uncle," Seungyoun asked

" things went haywire, Qiao Ren never wanted to get married to Lady Ju the first thing, Qiao Ren rebelled against his father for the first time his life after many weeks of rebel his father had him sent away to the mountains for behavior reflect, but when Qiao Ren came back I tell you he wasn't the same any more he looked so dead inside he became so pale you couldn't even recognize him that letter you saw I was the one who gave him during his wedding day, turns out his family was hiding all the letters that came from Bingwen addressed to him. I wondered why were the letters coming to me instead to their close friends only to find out Younghoon and Xie Ran were being banned off from seeing their dear friend"

" My uncle never came to see Bingwen ever in his life again," Seungyoun asked the last important question

" no the summer of 1987 made the two families be rivals they have never come together ever since that day and it was 33 years ago now do you have answers to what you were looking for," Xie Lian asked Seungyoun.

" Yes" Seungyoun nodded " thank you very much, Teacher"

" I am happy to help" Xie Lian smiled brightly.

Qiao Ren was very much confused it felt like he knew who this Bingwen his wife kept asking about. At first, why did he say he had been looking for the letter that was in his wife's hands. Why did he cry when he read the letter who was this Bingwen. Why did it feel like he knew this Bingwen?

" You really don't know this Bingwen" Ju Feng sighed " the one who wrote the letter really sounded like they really liked you I really want you to answer me this one question, did I come between you and this Bingwen"

" I don't really know" Qi Ren was devastated the thought of this mysterious Xiao Bingwen made his heart and head hurt so much why did he cry at the thought of Xiao Bingwen.

" I am going to sleep in the east wing today" Feng Ju sighed, it has been a long day for her and after this, it was going to be a long night for her too.

" Xiao Bingwen  Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen Xiao Bingwen" Qiao Ren kept muttering " who the hell are you "

" Seungyoun went to find Lao Xian" Younghoon informed his husband over their dinner.

" How is he going to find Lao Xian when he is already retired" Xie Ran looked at his husband

" Why is he going to look for Lao Xian that is my question," Younghoon asked his husband even though he knew the reason Younghoon was going to fish it out by needing his husband.

" He came to my office the day before yesterday asking about Qiao Ren's first love, I didn't want to dig up anything so I dismissed him and sent him to you" he looked at his husband " Lao Xian retired 16 years ago how is he going to look for him"

" You should remember he is your son after all he won't rest or give up until he knows something" Younghoon pointed out the obvious " after all ' he is his father's son' "

" I am entirely going to blame my amazing genes on that"  Xie Ran laughed

The conversation was going to continue if it wasn't for the knocks from the in front of the house.

" Who is knocking at this hour" Younghoon looked over at the dining entrance as the butler rushed to open the door

"Ah! Qiao Ren what brought you here at this time" Younghoon stood to greet his friend. He looked over at his distraught friend " are you okay have you been crying"

" Who is Xiao Bingwen" Qiao Ren whispered the other two tensed.

" eh" Xie Ran

" Xiao Bingwen who are they, why do they sound like I know them, why does my heart feel pain every time I hear their name even my head, hurts, everything, hurts," Qiao Ren asked again before passing out in Younghoon's arms

Wang Yibo was enjoying Kiribati. The islanders were nice, he gets to enjoy the beautiful nature he even got to survey the little villages around the little island of Kiribati. He got to seat around with the village's chief and he got to talk about the issues affecting them. With the amount of information, he had obtained he would send it off to HQ for them to come up with the resources when the rest of the group was getting shipped in.

"Captain Wang there is a phone call for you" One of the cadets rushed to him as he was sitting there at the cliff enjoying the view of the horizon.

" Where is it from," Yibo asked turning to see the Cadet that was assigned to home as the tour guide.

" it is from Colonel Cho he says that it is urgent" Wang Yibo got up from his sitting place following the cadet in tow. Whatever made his uncle call him at this time must have been urgent, they must have been sleeping back in China.

" Hello"

" Yibo, thank goodness you are on the phone"

" Is everything okay"

" I would not say that everything is okay but we have everything under control for now I just want you to be prepared in case anything happens over here if it is for the worse or the better"

" What is going on uncle"

" Just in case anything happens you have to promise me you will be prepared for it son"
the way his uncle's tone went down it sounded like it was pretty serious

"What is going on uncle, is everything okay" Wang Yibo started to be frantic

" It is just your father was admitted to the hospital yesterday night and there are no signs of him waking up, for now, don't worry me and Younghoon have this under control if anything happens I will get you informed okay"

"What about mom is mom okay does she know about dad being in the hospital," Yibo asked

" your mom and your father..." the call got cut off out of nowhere

" What happened " Yibo turned to the cadets around there

" We don't know about it let us check it out captain" One of them rushed outside. She came back later reporting that the cellphone wires were down and they were going to be fixed in two to three business days.

Great, Wang Yibo was nearly halfway around the world on some little island that anybody barely knows exists with the only cellphone tower was only one in one town which worked by how the climate was that week or however it wanted to. Why did his father choose now to be admitted to the hospital, or is it one of the stunts he is pulling for him to go back home. But that didn't sound like a stunt his uncle was the one who called him not one of his subordinates and it sounded something must have gone down between his mom and dad. Was it a stunt or something serious, Wang Yibo kept asking himself. The chances of it being serious were most likely 10% but it being a stunt was more than 90% so Wang Yibo went with it being a stunt his father was more than capable of pulling some stupid shit for Yibo to go back to him.

" Are you sure you two are not husbands" grandmother Chu Hua asked Xiao Zhan and Wooseok

" grandmother did you forget to take your own medicines again"  Xiao Zhan sat beside his grandmother

" Silly boy I don't take any medicines I am fit as I was back when I was in the twenties" Xiao Zhan's grandmother ( Chu Hua shoved Xiao Zhan)

" yep and pretty strong too" Xiao Zhan rubbed his bruised arm

" Come on let's go and grab a cup of tea" Chu Hua stood up and linked his arm with Xiao Zhan "Come on pretty boy will you keep this other arm wait for you"

"Ah, no no" Wooseok scrambled from his seat reaching for Chu Hua's arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 983 8
Xiao Zhan suddenly wakes up a few years in the past after dying of a heart disease. Remembering what triggered his condition, he tried his best to st...
113K 8K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
154K 10.1K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
103K 7.4K 11
Weddings always give Xiao Zhan the feeling of happiness. He can't help but feel elated when the wedding he planned and prepared always ends successfu...