diana ❁ mark lee

Von onyou__rmark

✿idol au ❝where 2 idols fall in love but tries to hide their relationship from their fans.❞ Mehr

-
intro.
profile
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
update+

15

3.6K 79 5
Von onyou__rmark

Markle:

hey

you know jaewon?

Diana:

yeah

we went school together in korea, why?

how do you know her?

Markle:

oh damnnn haha

she's like my friend's girlfriend

Diana:

ohhh

daejung?

i only met him once hahah

Markle:

damn

haha

what a small world

Before I could even respond, I got a notification that I was added in a group chat.

Tokyo meeting BITCHESS

jaewonnie added you.

jaewonnie added chaeyong.

jaewonnie:

hello everyone <3

lets plan a trip to tokyo

I checked the group members. There were a total of 5 of us: me, Mark, Jaewon, Daejung and my other friend, Chaeyong.

I purse my lip, thinking if this was a good time for me to travel. I haven't travelled in a while. It's been almost a year since I had travelled overseas.

I have about a 3 week break before my shooting starts. This might be a good time for me to get a breather before I start working again.

Daejung:

will you guys be busy next 2 weeks?

Chae sarang:

i'm down

im on school break now

Markle:

i think im down haha

get a little break before i get busy again lol

Diana:

if everyone's going, then i'll go :)

jaewonnie:

hell yeah

how does 20th-23rd sound?

Chae sarang:

that's fine

why not longer?

Diana:

no can do bae, i have schedule after 24th

Markle:

23rd is fine with me

Chae sarang:

aw :(

okay

23rd it is

jaewonnie:

great, i'll order the tix now

our flight is at 2:40PM

don't forget

i'll book a van and get you guys on the day itself

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I was seated next to Chaeyong on the plane. Mark was sitting somewhere in the back. He said that he wanted to get his own tickets because he had to ask his manager before confirming again.

All 4 of us were seated in the middle row so we didn't have to sit next to strangers.

I think it was a good idea anyway, fans might think differently if they saw Mark and I together.

"It's been so long since I'm on a plane," I sigh, resting my head on the chair. "By the way," I say, turning to look at Jaewon, "how did you know that I was friends with Mark?"

"Daejung watched your performance on Kingdom," she tells me, "he texted Mark asking if he knew you, and then Daejung told us that we were all mutuals."

I nod, leaning back on my seat, "it's just weird that he's joining us."

"I wanted to go with you guys, but Daejung didn't want to be the only male joining us, so he invited Mark," Jaewon explains. She turns to look at Daejung, "I would've went alone, but this guy-" she pokes her finger on her boyfriend's cheeks, "-doesn't want me to travel without him."

I laugh at their antics. They're so cute together.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We arrived after 3 hours. We were all in the taxi on the way to our hotel. Mark got his own room, Jaewon and Daejung is sharing a room. Chaeyong and I would be sharing a different room.

"You guys go and wash up, we'll meet downstairs in an hour," Jaewon instructed.

I let Chaeyong slide the card door open. When we entered, the room was very simple and modern looking.

When you enter, the bathroom is on the right. Further in, there are 2 twin beds separated on each side. A TV was hung on the wall, a desk right under it. They had ceiling to floor windows at the end of the room, showing off the beautiful view.

"I want this bed," Chaeyong says, falling onto the bed closest to the window.

I let her take the bed. I put my luggage at the end of the bed and laid on my side of the bed, which was closest o the wall.

I let out a sneeze, groaning in annoyance.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyong asks me, "you've been sneezing non stop since we came here."

I let out another sneeze before turning to face my friend, "I think it's just the air I'm not used to. I'll be fine once I get some sleep."

Chaeyong pouts, "okay, you rest, I'll let Jaewon know that you're not feeling good."

I send a weak smile towards her way. I push my body up so that I could lay my head on the soft pillows. I checked my phone for a little bit while I wait for Chaeyong to finish getting ready.

"Diana," she calls, "I'm going now," she says, walking towards me and squeezing my leg. I hum, acknowledging her, "make sure you rest, okay?"

I laugh, "I will. Don't worry, have fun," I bid her goodbye before she walks through the door.

When I hear the door close, I shut my eyes. I wasn't tired or anything, so it's going to take a while for me to sleep. A few minutes later, I suddenly hear someone knock on the door.

I groan, who is knocking at this timing?

I push myself up from the bed, ambling towards the door. I unlock the door and open it.

"Hey," Mark says when he sees me, "how are you doing?"

What is he doing here? He must've found out that I wasn't feeling too good.

"Cold," I let out a weak chuckle.

He lifts his hand, showing me a couple of bottles of vitamins and meds.

"I went back to my room 'cause I heard you weren't feeling too good," he tells me, a small smile forming on his lips. He looks so cute.

"Oh," I utter out, "thank you. Where are the rest?" I ask, looking around to find out where the rest are.

He passes me the different bottles of meds. I take them in my hands, there were a lot so I settled them in my arms as they cross each other.

"They're downstairs. I told them I forgot something in my room," he smiles. I laugh.

"Okay, thank you for... these," I say, signalling to the bottles in my arms.

"It's nothing really," he shakes his head, "and.. uh, feel better," he says cooly before walking away to the elevator.

I bit my lip as I felt my stomach do things that it has never done before. I close the door and lean my back on it, trying to control smile.

"Oh my god, Diana, what is wrong with you?" I whisper to myself. I lift my hands, slapping my cheek a few times to stop smiling like a weirdo. I amble to the desk, putting down the bottles as I read each one.

Vitamin C, Paracetamol and Vitamin D.

I frown, not sure which one I should take. I decided to take each one before laying back in bed.

After being on my phone for a while, I had fallen asleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I hear the sound of someone rummaging things, waking me up. I fluttered my eyes open, stretching my body with moans and groans.

"You're awake," I hear Chaeyong say. I rub my eyes before scanning the room. Chaeyong was by the desk, her luggage was planted on top.

"How are you feeling?" she asks me, turning to look at me.

"Better," I yawn. "What time is it?"

"A little past 7PM," she says, "we're going out for drinks, wanna join?"

I push my body up, resting my back on the headboard, "yeah, I feel so much better now."

Chaeyong smiles, "go get dressed, we're leaving in 30 minutes."

I tiredly got up from bed and changed into a new outfit. I brushed my teeth and put on light make up.

I wore a floral maxi dark blue dress with an oversized white cardigan layered over. I brushed my hair and put it in a half up half down style.

"Did you buy the vitamins?" I heard Chaeyong ask.

"What?"

"The pills on your table. Did you bring them?"

"Oh," I tried to think of an excuse, "yeah, I brought them."

Chaeyong snickers, "since when did you care about your health?"

I remain silent, waiting for her to finish getting ready. I could not tell her that it was Mark who gave me the meds. I don't know if she's going to tell everyone. Sure, we've been friends for years now, but I still have trouble trusting people, especially in this industry.

After Chaeyong was done getting ready, we grabbed our parka, putting it on since it's extremely cold tonight.

We left our room a few minutes later, waiting for Jaewon and Daejung to get ready. I was standing next to Mark while Chaeyong bangs on their door, telling them to hurry up.

"You feeling better?" he asks me.

I smile shyly, "yup,"

"I guess the med-"

I grabbed his hand without realising, I signalled for him to lower down his volume by tightening my grip on his hand. Mark froze on the spot, his eyes going between Chaeyong and I.

"She doesn't know?" he mouths. I shake my head. Mark suddenly looks down at our connected hands, my eyes widen and loosen my grip before pulling away from him. Mark's lips turn into a straight line as he looks away from me.

Oh my god.

Jaewon and Daejung finally leaves their room, glaring at Chaeyong.

"Oh?" Jaewon looks at me, "you're joining us?"

I smile, "yeah, I feel a lot better after taking a nap,"

We all walked to the elevator. Jaewon and Daejung at the front, Chaeyong and I right behind them and Mark at the very back.

"She brought meds with her," Chaeyong says, laughing, "can you believe that?"

Jaewon looks at me weirdly, "since when did you take meds?"

"That's what I said!"

I only laughed awkwardly at their question. I hear Mark clear his throat from behind me but I didn't look.

He makes my heart flutter too much.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We took a taxi to the bar since it was quite far away. A few people recognised Mark, but they didn't seem to notice that we were together since we were walking a few feet away. The bar that we went to was towards the high-end side since we didn't want fans taking picture of Mark and I hanging out.

"Do you like drinking?" I shout at Mark. They were playing really loud music, I could barely hear myself.

He shakes his head, leaning closer to me, "Not really, it's not healthy for me, so I only drink once in a while."

He really cares about his health.

I nod, watching my friends dance on the dance floor. I let out a snort when Chaeyong starts dancing crazily why everyone moves away from her.

"By the way," I hear Mark say, I turn to look at him, my eyes widen at our close proximity. Our faces were only a few centimetres apart. I pull away, clearing my throat.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you got better," he smiles.

There he goes again. Making my heart flutter. Is he doing this on purpose? Does he know what he's doing?

I smile, looking down at my lap, "it's all thanks to the meds you gave me."

Chaeyong suddenly crashes into me, resting her cheek on my shoulder, "I wanna go home," she slurs.

I turn to look at Mark then back at Jaewon and her boyfriend. I pointed at them, telling Mark to bring them back here.

I pat my Chaeyong's back, "okay, let's go."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chaeyong lets out another scream getting out of the taxi, "I don't want to sit here! I wanna sit at the front."

I sigh, frustrated, "promise not to puke?"

She nods, her eyes half closed, "promise."

I open the door to passenger side, making sure she had her seatbelt on before closing the door. Mark had Jaewon and Daejung already seated.

I smile at him, "you're a life saver."

He laughs, widening the door, beckoning me to get in first. I get in the cab, then Mark enters, sitting next to me. It was a tight fit, 4 people in the back, all of us were squished next to each other.

I tell the driver our address and he starts driving.

Mark and I were so close, our hips were touching.

I tried to shift to get more space but Jaewon started groaning, pushing me back to Mark, resulting my hand to land on Mark's thigh.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I say, pulling my hand away.

I hear him chuckle, "it's fine."

The ride towards our hotel was surprisingly comforting. Mark and I had to go through the trouble of carrying our friends all the way up to their room. I dealt with Chaeyong first before going to Jaewon's room to help Mark.

"Finally," I huff after putting the couple to sleep.

Mark sighs with me, "yeah," he laughs.

It was quiet for a moment as we watch the couple go to bed.

I bit my lip nervously. Being in the same room as him makes me so nervous. I wonder, does it make him nervous too?

"Well, I should go back to Chaeyong," I say, looking up at him.

"Oh," it was like realisation finally hits him, "yeah, yeah. you should go."

"Yup," I reply awkwardly, "goodnight, Mark."

"Goodnight, Diana."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n ayye aye ayeee do we like the long chapters??? im starting to hate this book because i suck LOL

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE LOVELIESSSS

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

71.4K 3.3K 29
❝ omg, it may be illegal, but what if we fall in love? ❞ II guardian angel au! :: © nana_hyuck {2021}
151K 9.6K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...
48.4K 2.2K 34
in which, she denies her feelings for her best friend and he has someone else. - friends to lovers! , slowburn! idiots to lovers!, best-friends to lo...
134K 7.1K 28
❝Nobody will find out as long as we keep it lowkey ❞ They believed no one would ever notice the secret between the strict hot teacher and the goody...