On thin ice

Oleh unluckycharm0_0

Lumity human au First owl house fanfic so bear with me😭😭 May be some slight mature content but nothing too... Lebih Banyak

A second chance (kind of)
Hexside
Tryouts
The party
First game
Saturdays are for the gays
Someones always watching
New information and hesitation
Hard work pays off
The Golden Guard
The plan
Lost and found
A christmas miracle
New years re(solution)
Back to school blues
Little miss perfect
Jealousy, Jealousy
Somewhere over the rainbow
One mess after the other
Later never comes
Everyone has a motive
Where did we go wrong?
A night in nash
Going once, going twice
Standing at a crossroads pt 1

Winter break and big mistakes

1.1K 34 56
Oleh unluckycharm0_0

Luz and amity were sitting in the back of their English class. Not paying a lick of attention. Well amity was of course. Luz however was drawing on some paper. Luz scanned around the room and saw the teacher on their computer. She saw amity writing notes down. Luz started to stare at the girl. She then got an idea.

She ripped a piece of paper and started to write something down. She folded the paper and slid it over to the girl. "Pst", Luz said to amity. Amity lifted her head up to Luz. Luz then pointed down to the note which made amity look. She picked up the paper and opened it.

The note read 'ur gay'. Amity looked over to Luz who started laughing quietly. Amity took the same paper and wrote something to the Latina. She slid the paper back to Luz who got excited that amity was participating in her childish ways. Luz picked up the note and read what amity replied. 'Shut up'. Amity looked at the girl and flipped her off.

Luz laughed more and wrote something down. She passed the paper back to the blight. Amity picked the paper up. 'Make me'. Amity's face went red. She crumbled the paper up and put it in her bag. This made Luz laugh harder.

This caught the teachers attention. "Miss Noceda. Miss blight", the teacher started. "What is that interesting thats distracting you from your lesson?" Before amity could speak the teacher started talking again."I noticed that you were passing notes". "You can come up to the front and read it to the whole class or have detention during lunch".

The class oo'd. Luz stood up. "My fault madam", Luz said trying not laugh. "I am thy paper passer". She did a little bow and the class laughed at her. Amity tried hard to hold her laugh in but it slipped. The teacher was not having it. "Since you think something is funny, you both can have detention", she said. "Does anyone want to join them?".

The class went silent. "Good". The bell rung signaling that class was over. Everyone got their stuff packed and went to lunch. Luz and amity went to the front and got their detention slips and headed to get their lunch. They were walking in the lunchroom and spotted their table.

There sat Boscha, Willow, Gus, and Skara, amity and Boscha's other friend. Ever since Luz and amity got closer, they brought their friend groups together and started hanging out. "Finally, there you are", Boscha said. "Yeah what took you guys so long?", gus asked. The two girls held up their slips. "This genius landed us in detention", amity said pointing at Luz. "What did she do this time", Willow asked laughing. "More like what didn't she do", Gus said.

The whole gang started laughing except for Luz. "Ha ha so funny", she said sarcastically. "I'm not that bad", she said scratching the back of her neck. "You sure about that?", Willow asked the girl. "Remember in camp when-". "That's enough Willow", Luz said gritting her teeth and giving her friend a look. Willow instantly got the look and piped down.

There was some awkwardness in the air and Luz decided to clear it. "Well we should grab some food and get going", Luz started. "We'll see you guys after lunch byeee", she said dragging amity with her to grab a lunch tray. "Hey woah slow down", amity said. Luz listened and slowed down when they got to where the food was. They both grabbed a tray and walked to the detention room. They decided to eat on the way there since they were both hungry. They threw the trays in the nearest garbage and arrived at the door.

Luz peeked through and noticed two people and a dog? She opened the door and they all looked up at her. " Let me do the talking", Luz whispered. "Um hey, so this is detention right?", she asked. "Yep, you've got the right place", a girl with a fish hook for an earring said. "I'm Viney", she announced. "This is Jerbo", she said pointing to a scrawny boy. "And the dog is Barcus, his emotional support animal". "I'm Luz and this is-" Luz started. "Amity blight, we know", Viney said. "You guys hang with my siblings don't you?", amity asked.

Viney and Jerbo looked at each other. "Yeah you could say that", she said facing the two girls. "So what brings you two to detention?". "Ask beanie girl over here", amity said rolling her eyes. "Note passing and practical jokes", Luz said shooting finger guns at Viney.

She laughed at the girl. "Has she met the twins yet?", she asked amity. Amity facepalmed. "No and that will not be happening", she said. "I can barely handle them separately, imagine them all in one room", she said pretending to shiver in fear. "Well you guys can sit anywhere, it's usually just us in here", Viney said making them feel welcome.

The four talked and eventually split up. Luz went to talk to Jerbo and amity to Viney. "So when did you get Barcus", Luz asked petting the dog. "I've actually had him since he was a puppy", Jerbo started. "I guess I've always just needed someone to rely on to cheer me up". Luz nodded, understanding what he was feeling. "I wish I could've gotten the opportunity to have some kind of support system", Luz said. "My mom was allergic to fur so a pet was not an option".  

"Support comes in all different forms", Jerbo said. "Yours just might not be an animal, it's probably another person who gets you just like Barcus gets me". Luz thought about it and looked at amity. Could she be the thing that Luz was missing?

Amity was talking to Viney about a lot of random things. "I never thought twice about you ending up in here amity", Viney said laughing. "Well I knew one day my edge would come out", amity said laughing. "But no, ever since I started hanging out with Luz, I felt more free in a way". "She makes me feel like there's nothing holding me back from doing what I want". "Like I can finally do what makes me happy".

Viney watched amity light up as she talked about Luz. Amity looked over to the girl and watched her try to have a staring contest with Barcus. She smiled at the girl and Viney took notice. "You like her don't you?", she asked. "M-me?! What?! Nooo", amity said stuttering.

Viney gave her that 'really?' look. "Ok fine I think I do", amity said sighing. "But like I'm not one hundred percent on board with it". "Like I feel like I don't know every part of her yet" "And I doubt she would reciprocate" "Well I know she's, *gay hand movement* but it's just some self doubt in me that I wouldn't be enough for her". "Amity breathe", Viney said. "You just need to take time to think about it" "You'll know in your heart what you want". Amity nodded and smiled. "Thank you", she said. "No need to", Viney replied.

The bell rung which meant lunch was over. Luz and amity waved goodbye and headed to their last couple of classes. Luz had gym while amity had economics. Since Luz had it with Boscha she told amity bye and ran to meet up with her pink haired friend. She finally found her and they walked to the locker room to change.

Once they were done, they walked in the gym to mess around before class started. The gym teacher announced that winter break was about to start so they would just have open gym the whole class period. After they ran for a couple minutes of course.  Running was easy for Luz. She had practically been running her whole life so it was nothing to her. After their run everyone went to do as they pleased.

Luz and Boscha decided to play basketball with some of the kids in their class. Besides hockey, Luz also enjoyed basketball and was pretty good at it. During the middle of their game someone called Luz over. They gave her a note and walked away. Luz put the note in her pocket and went back to the game. "What was that?", Boscha asked. "Uh no clue", Luz replied. Class ended and the two girls went to go change.

Luz got dressed and then opened the note. 'Meet me in room 136 after school'. Luz stuffed the note back in her pocket and decided to go to the room. Luz walked into an empty classroom. Well almost empty. There Luz saw her. Jessica Clayton. "Luz I'm glad you came", Jessica said going in to hug her.

Luz stopped her with her hand. "Yeah yeah what do you want Jess", Luz said annoyed. " I see you still use the nickname", jessica said smiling. "I said what do you want", Luz repeated, getting impatient. "Relax", Jessica started. "You left me alone at the party". "Then I go to see you were helping out amity". "Who leaves their date for another girl?" "It's honestly disrespectful", she said fake pouting. "I only went with you because I thought you changed but clearly you didn't", Luz said walking away.

"I wouldn't walk away if I were you", she started. "I have something that I think you would love to see". She pulled out her phone and pressed play on a video. It was of the fight . "So? You recorded the fight, who cares", Luz said a little shaken. "You should care. I would hate for coach blight to see this", she said smiling deviously. "That's not necessary", Luz said reaching out for the phone.

Jessica pulled it away. "Oh but it is. You see I also have this", Jessica started. She pressed play on another video. The video of Luz and amity's rehearsal. "Y-you were there?", Luz questioned. "Of course I was, I knew there was something going on and I just had to see for myself", Jessica said walking around. "Ok what do you want?", Luz asked. "Money?". "As pleasing as that sounds, no", Jessica replied. "What I do want is for you to take me back and stop hanging around amity".

Luz started laughing. "Yeah no way that's happening". "If you don't, I'll show coach both videos, and he'll see that you are fighting, figure skating, and messing around with his daughter", Jessica said stepping closer to Luz. "Y-you're bluffing", Luz said stepping back. "Oh but I'm not. You see Luz, they might not know about your full past but I do. I was there at our old school when you beat that kid with a bat for talking about your parents. I was there when you got caught trying to set a teachers car on fire because they gave you and F even tho you had to miss school because your foster parents weren't sober enough to give you a ride. Did you know that hexide keeps a file on all of their students? You probably didn't, and with a pull of some strings I got ahold of yours. It would be a shame if it got into the wrong hands. Oops it already has. I'll tell the whole school about what you did". "Do you think I'm bluffing now?", Jessica asked tilting her head to the side and smirking at Luz.

Luz on the other hand was motionless, almost like she was paralyzed as all the moments played back in her head. "Fine, just don't tell anyone and delete the videos", Luz said making direct eye contact. "And how do I know that you won't try to break the deal?", Jessica asked not fully trusting the Latina. "You don't, but I won't break the deal, I just can't have people knowing what I did. Especially-", Luz started.

"Yeah I know, the blight girl", Jessica said annoyed. "What do you see in her? She's just a bitch who's a daddy's girl and only cares about herself". "That's not true, don't talk about her like that", Luz said angrily. "You don't really know her Luz, not like I do", Jessica said. "I bet she would be ashamed of you if she found out". "What would a rich girl be doing associating with a poor trouble making thief like you?".

These words were cutting through Luz like a knife. Would amity really not like her if she found out? Luz couldn't risk that happening. "You're right", Luz said. She sighed and looked up. "I won't talk to blight or anyone of my friends. I'll walk you to class, sit with you at lunch, and whatever else you want". Jessica walked up to Luz and kissed her.

Luz didn't want to but kissed back. Jessica pulled away and smiled. "Good, now you can't have your room changed so just avoid talking to little miss not so perfect, ok?". "Yes", Luz said looking away. Happy with her result, Jessica walked out the classroom and left Luz alone. Luz started to get angry with the thought of being manipulated.

She went over and punched the window until it cracked. She winced in pain and looked at her knuckles which were now scratched up and bleeding. She decided to go find a nurse but then thought that she would get caught. She knew there was athletic tape in her gym locker so she went to go get that instead. As she was walking back towards the locker room she got two texts.

Blight: Hey! It's me amity. Idk if you have my number saved but the gang and I are gonna go out for pizza one last time before break starts. Wanna come?

Jess: I'll give you one last day to "say goodbye", use it wisely

Luz looked at both messages. She relied 'K' to Jessica and 'sure I'll get ready' to amity.

Luz didn't know what to do. Was she actually going to let Jessica blackmail her? After Luz fixed up her hand she went and showered to get ready to go out with her friends. She really didn't wanna go. But she wanted to hang out with them one last time.

Since Luz still didn't have a drivers license, Eda sent her a skateboard until she would take the class. Luz put on some sweats and a sweatshirt with her beanie. She left the building and got on the skateboard. The rest of her friends were already there so she had to hurry. Amity had sent her the address so she wouldn't get lost. Luz saw the pizza shop coming up in the distance and sped up.

She finally made it and opened the door. There she saw her friends sitting down and laughing. Looking perfectly fine without her. She walked over to the table and took a seat next to amity. "Look who finally showed", Amity said laughing. "Yeah where did u go after class?", Boscha asked. Luz thought about her talk with Jessica. "Uh no where important", Luz said. The waiter brought their pizza out. "Ooo let's eat I'm starving", Luz said digging in.

They all looked amongst each other and nodded. "Luz, B told us how Jessica came up to you during ur gym class", Willow said. "What was that about?". "It doesn't really matter", Luz said not wanting to talk about it. "It kinda does", Boscha said. "You're acting weird". "Well to me its really none of your guy's business", Luz said irritated. "Geez Luz they just asked a question, calm down", amity said.

Amity looked at Luz's wrapped knuckles. "Luz, what the hell happened to you?", amity asked worried. "Nothing, it's just a little scratch", Luz said messing with the bandage. Amity took a hold of Luz's wrist and unwrapped it. They saw the dried up blood and cuts on her knuckles. "Ok dude what the fuck happened?", Boscha asked.

Soon all of them started asking her a bunch of questions about her hand and Jessica and about why she took so long to arrive. Luz was getting overwhelmed with all the talking. "SHUT UP!", she yelled standing up. This drew attention to their table. They all froze and looked at her. "Stop with all the questions", she said. "Me and Jessica are dating"

They all looked at her. "You're joking", Gus said. "Yeah that can't be right", Skara added. "No, it's true", Luz said. Her friends looked at amity who struggled to keep the tears from falling. Amity stood up and faced Luz. She opened her mouth to talk but couldn't. She pushed by her and ran out crying. Skara and Boscha ran after her.

Willow stood up and faced her friend. "What the hell is wrong with you?", she started. "How can you be so careless and stupid?". "Some friend you are. Come on Gus". Gus shook his head at his friend and walked out. Luz stood there alone, again. A feeling she thought she wouldn't have to experience again.

She took out her phone and dialed a number. "Hey Eda it's me", she started. "Can you pick me up early for break?". "Sure kid", Eda replied. "Thanks, I'll be ready in the morning", Luz said before hanging up. Luz paid for the pizza and left. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. She did this to herself.

~2907 words~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.8K 1.6K 28
══ "you steal everything from me, the beat from my heart, the breath from my lungs, the thoughts from my mind, - yet i only want you to steal more."...
846 27 3
══ "why won't you leave me alone?" ══ ══ "such a selfish reason i'm afraid, i just find you interesting." ══ amity has only had one goal for as lon...
Dreaming Of You Oleh Ace

Fiksi Penggemar

1.8K 5 20
!! TW: Swearing !! (And gay shit but if you hate that why are you here) "Happy?" "Immensely. It's nice to hear you laugh. I hope we can still be frie...