JUST SAY YES ( WENZHOU )

Da GhostValleyLord

Zhou Zi Shu loves Wen Ke Xing , but not the way Wen Ke Xing wants Zhou Zi Shu to love him . WenZhou ( Word o... Altro

Ch - 1
Ch - 2
Ch - 3
Ch - 4
Ch - 5
Ch - 6
Ch - 7
Ch - 8
Ch - 10
Ch - 11
Ch - 12
Ch - 13
Ch - 14
Ch - 15
Ch - 16
Ch - 17
Ch - 18
Ch - 19
Ch - 20
Ch - 21

Ch - 9

1.1K 116 47
Da GhostValleyLord

One week passed after their exams . Their winter vacation had already started . The next day was Christmas . Zhou Zi Shu wanted to spend the day with Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang .

Zhou Zi Shu had planned that he would ask his Boss to change his working shift for Christmas day . He would do his job in the afternoon shift rather than his night shift for that day .

The cafe shop owner accepted Zhou Zi Shu's change in working shift for the Christmas day . He granted him a shift in the afternoon and could leave in the evening . Zhou Zi Shu smiled and thanked his Boss for his kindness .

Next day , Zhou Zi Shu was preparing breakfast in the kitchen . After he served the dishes on the dining table , he went to the siblings room to wake them from their sleep .

Zhou Zi Shu slowly opened the door . He entered the room . He walked towards them . He saw like usual they were sleeping peacefully wrapping arms around each other .

Wen Ke Xing's hand was on Wen Xiang's stomach and Wen Xiang's hand was on Wen Ke Xing's chest . A sweet smile spread across Zhou Zi Shu's lips .

Zhou Zi Shu tugged the bedsheet over them . He lightly rubbed his hand on Wen Ke Xing's forehead ....

" Ke Xing , wake up .... It's already ten o'clock ! "

Wen Ke Xing lightly moved in his sleep . He slowly opened his eyes . His eyes fell on Zhou Zi Shu . He quickly sprung up and sat on the bed ....

" Good morning , Mr . Zhou ! "

" Good morning , Ke Xing ! "

Zhou Zi Shu then started to run his fingers on Wen Xiang's hair , while slightly shaking her ....

" Princess , wake up ! ....

.... My sweet Princess .... Wake up ! "

Wen Xiang opened her eyes . She stretched her arms and legs . She turned around and gave a smile at Wen Ke Xing and then to Zhou Zi Shu ....

" Good morning , Gege ! "

" Good morning , Yifu ! "

" Good morning , Ah Xiang ! " .... Wen Ke Xing patted on Wen Xiang's head .

" Good morning , Princess ! " .... Zhou Zi Shu smiled .

After Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang got fresh , they came to the dining room for breakfast . They all were having their breakfast when Zhou Zi Shu noticed Wen Xiang was not being chatty as usual .

" Princess , anything happened ? "

Wen Xiang clicked her chopsticks on the plate . She looked at Zhou Zi Shu then Wen Ke Xing and again started to eat silently .

" Princess , tell me ? .... Tell me please ! "

" Yifu , do you know which day is today ? "

Zhou Zi Shu seemed to understand everything . He gave a smile to Wen Xiang . He patted her hand ....

" Princess , don't worry , I already have asked for a leave from my Boss ! ....

.... Tonight we will visit the Christmas carnival ! "

" Really , Yifu ? "

" Yes , Princess ! "

Wen Xiang smiled , she dropped her chopstick on the plate . She flung her arms around Zhou Zi Shu's shoulder ...

" Oh Yifu , you are the best ! "

" I love you , Yifu ! "

" Me too , Princess ! " Wen Xiang put a kiss on Zhou Zi Shu's cheek .... " Yifu , I love you more ! " Both of them burst into laughter .

Wen Ke Xing was looking at them with a soft smile on his face . He was happy for Wen Xiang . He was trying to accept Zhou Zi Shu for Wen Xiang's sake .

Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang were already dressed and were waiting for Zhou Zi Shu to return from his work in the evening . Zhou Zi Shu returned from his work , quickly got fresh . Zhou Zi Shu put on special clothes which he has bought before .

Zhou Zi Shu stepped out of his room . Wen ke Xing and Wen Xiang's eyes fell on him . They had mixed reactions on their faces .

Wen Ke Xing was looking cold as usual but with a little shock on his face . Wen Xiang was looking happy ....

" Yfiu , is that really you ? "

" Yes , Princess .... Now let's go ! " .... Zhou Zi Shu then went out with them in his car .

Zhou Zi Shu parked the car in a lane . They came down from the car . Zhou Zi Shu held Wen Xiang's hand . Wen Ke Xing held her another hand . They were strolling around the Christmas carnival .

" Princess , what do you want to do first ? "

Wen Xiang keenly observed all the stalls . She saw there was a whac a mole , pin the tail on the donkey , splat the rat , claw machine and many more . There were many food stalls too .

Wen Xiang thought they would play first then would have something to eat . She pointed at the claw machine ...

" Yifu , that one ! "

" Okay , Princess , let's go ! "

They walked to the claw machine . Zhou Zi Shu put a coin in the machine . Wen Xiang tried to grab a soft toy but failed . Zhou Zi Shu kept putting coins for a few more rounds but Wen Xiang wasn't able to get any .

" Princess , let me try ! "

Zhou Zi Shu put a coin . He tried to grab a pink bunny for Wen Xiang . He failed too . Finally Wen Ke Xing pushed Zhou Zi Shu's hand away ....

" Mr . Zhou , let me do it ! "

" Yes Yifu , let Gege do this ! .... He is always successful at grabbing a toy at the first attempt ! ....

.... My Gege is a pro in this game ! "

Zhou Zi Shu moved aside . He put a coin in the machine . Wen Ke Xing with a determined face started moving the crane . He slowly and firmly grabbed the pink bunny . He slowly moved the bunny to the box .

Wen Xiang quickly collected the pink bunny . Wen Ke Xing smiled at her and put a kiss on her forehead .... " Merry Christmas , Ah Xiang ! "

" Merry Christmas , Gege ! " .... She flung her hands at him . Wen Ke Xing put her up in his arms . Wen Xiang put kisses on his cheeks .... " Gege , I love you ! "

" I love you too , Ah Xiang ! "

" Does no one love me here ? " ... Zhou Zi Shu pouted cutely . Wen Xiang quickly went to Zhou Zi Shu's arms from Wen Ke Xing's and put a kiss on his cheeks too .... " Oh Yifu , don't be sad ! ....

.... I love you too , but I love Gege a little more ! "

Zhou Zi Shu put Wen Xiang down . He then turned towards Wen Ke Xing ...

" Ke Xing , what do you want to do ? "

" Anything that Ah Xiang wants ! "

As for Wen Xiang , she was happy everyone was listening to her . She then went to the toy shop . Zhou Zi Shu bought three Christmas caps for themselves .

They clicked photos wearing those caps . Wen Ke Xing and Zhou Zi Shu had put her in their arms while taking the pictures . After a very long time Wen Ke Xing was smiling so happily . Zhou Zi Shu felt happy to see that .

After clicking pictures , they stroll through the carnival for two hours more . At that time they eat delicious desserts , beverages and lots of snacks . They rode on many rides too .

Finally it was time to return back . All of them got into the car . Like usual Wen Ke Xing was sitting with Wen Xiang in the backseat .

When Zhou Zi Shu was going to start the car , suddenly he remembered about the Christmas cake . He sighed ... " Oh no ! The cake ! "

" Yes Yifu , the cake ! " .... Wen Xiang remembered too .

" Ke Xing .... You sit with Wen Xiang in the car .... I will go and buy the cake from the nearby shop ! "

Wen Ke Xing nodded his head . Zhou Zi Shu got out of the car and went to buy the cake .

There was a long queue in the cake shop . Zhou Zi Shu was waiting for its turn . It was almost half an hour , and there was no sign of Zhou Zi Shu. Wen Xiang started to get bored sitting inside the car .

Wen Xiang turned her face towards Wen Ke Xing with a sullen face .... " Gege , I am bored ! ....

.... Let's go to the shop too ! "

" Ah Xiang , don't be naughty ! .... Mr . Zhou will come soon ! "

" Gege , I will wait for five minutes more ! .... If Yifu don't return .... We will go too ! "

Five more minutes passed , and Zhou Zi Shu still hadn't returned . Wen Ke Xing finally had to give in to Wen Xiang's insistence .

They got down from the car . As Wen Ke Xing had earlier seen from his father how to lock the car . He locked Zhou Zi Shu's car and took the key with him .

Wen Ke Xing held Wen Xiang's hand and reached the shop . They were going to enter the shop when he looked from the door , Zhou Zi Shu was paying the price .

Few poor kids were asking for money from all the customers . They asked for money from Zhou Zi Shu too . Zhou Zi Shu looked at the poor kids . He gave a sweet smile towards them .

Zhou Zi Shu then ordered the shopkeeper to pack another big cake for them . He took his own cake package and gave the other big cake to those kids with a sweet smile ....

" Merry Christmas ! "

Those kids started to kowtow in front of Zhou Zi Shu . Zhou Zi Shu pulled them up by their shoulders from the ground .

Wen Ke Xing was looking at Zhou Zi Shu with those kids . For the first time he felt his heart skip a beat . He felt Zhou Zi Shu is really a nice person . Just like an angel who loves to help people, not a fake person .

Zhou Zi Shu had dressed like Santa Claus for coming to the carnival . Then while giving the cake to the kids , Zhou Zi Shu was looking literally like a real Santa Claus who gives gifts to children on Christmas night . Wen Ke Xing found his heart was racing .

...... " There's no need to kowtow in front of me ! .... You all go and have a happy day ! "

" Merry Christmas , Gege ! " .... Those kids smiled and happily ran out of the shop .

Wen Ke Xing quickly returned back to the car . They were waiting outside the car for Zhou Zi Shu to return .

" Gege , what happened ? ....

.... Why did we return ? "

Wen Ke Xing remained silent . He was thinking about the way he behaved with Zhou Zi Shu before and was feeling guilty . He looked at the sky and sighed ....

" Dad ! .... Mom ! .... I was really wrong ! .... Mr . Zhou Zi Shu is really a great person ! " Wen Ke Xing was thinking of ways to repent his mistake . Tears dropped from his eyes .

After a few minutes , Zhou Zi Shu returned back . Wen Ke Xing quickly wiped away his tears .

" Ke Xing , why are you standing outside with Princess ? "

Wen Xiang was going to tell the truth . But Wen Ke Xing quickly stopped her .

" Ke Xing , where is the key ? "

Wen Ke Xing passed the key to Zhou Zi Shu's hand . Zhou Zi Shu opened the door , he got inside .

Zhou Zi Shu opened the backdoor for them . Wen Xiang quickly got into the backseat . Wen Ke Xing was still standing outside .

" Ke Xing , is everything alright ? ....

.... Why are you standing outside ? "

But to Zhou Zi Shu's surprise , Wen Ke Xing opened the door of the passenger seat and got into the car .

Wen Ke Xing for the first time , gave a sweet genuine happy smile at Zhou Zi Shu .... " I will sit here , Gege ! "

Zhou Zi Shu couldn't believe it at first , Wen Ke Xing was calling him " Gege ! " He turned to Wen Ke Xing with a surprised look ....

" What did you just call me , Ke Xing ? "

" Gege ! "

" Gege , I am Sorry for my previous misbehavior ! " Wen Ke Xing wrapped his arms tightly around Zhou Zi Shu . Tears were flowing down continuously from hir eyes .

Zhou Zi Shu's shoulder got wet . He could feel Wen Ke Xing's pounding heart beats . He wrapped his arms around him too .

After a few minutes Zhou Zi Shu pulled away . He looked directly into his eyes ...

" Ke Xing , don't cry ! .... I am not angry with you ! ....

.... Now I am happy that you have accepted me ! "

Wen Xiang sprung up from the backseat . She poked her head between Wen Ke Xing and Zhou Zi Shu . She wrapped her arms around them ....

" Gege , I am happy too ! .... I told you before that Yifu is the best ! .... "

" Yes , Ah Xiang ! .... You were right ! " All of them happily smiled at each other . Wen Xiang put kisses on Wen Ke Xing and Zhou Zi Shu's cheeks . They kissed on her forehead ... " Merry Christmas ! " Wen Xiang smiled .

" Merry Christmas ! " .... Wen Ke Xing and Zhou Zi Shu wished in unison .

***

Keep commenting and voting , if you like it .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

14.1K 544 6
Wen Kexing was now here, vulnerable and on edge, already thinking about the next time A-Xu would visit so he could offer himself to him again, submit...
7.5K 539 21
Zhou Zi Shu was the sole survivor from his abusive father and forced to live on the street. Someone came into his life and gave him an opportunity to...
9.1K 800 11
Wen Ke Xing and Zhou Zi Shu embark on a journey to find Wen Ke Xing's runaway lover . But amidst that Wen Ke Xing realised he did not have the same...
4.6K 291 4
Zhou Zishu hates Wen Kexing for leaving him behind, because hating Wen Kexing is easier than loving him. But sometimes hatred is what love can be. Po...