DreamSMP and MCYT Oneshots

By Muffins4Tommy

(probably not gonna update this anymore, sorry) The cover has art from jellomp4 on Instagram and aytrixii on... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!
ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇꜱ.
ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇꜱ.*
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!*
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪᴛ
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪᴛ*
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!**
ɪ'ʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ! ɪꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ...
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ*
ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ꜱᴡᴀᴘ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ
ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ
ʏᴇᴇᴛ
ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ
ʜᴜɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴀʙɪᴇꜱ
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!***
ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴜɴꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴇ?
ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ*
ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘɪꜱᴍ
my mind is my enemy

ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ*

385 13 0
By Muffins4Tommy

Leave Me Alone part 2, sorry it took forever to write, I kept pushing back writing this, because writers block, but I did it, even though its a bit rushed.

!Warning!
Suicide
Derealization
Anxiety
Trauma

Tommy's POV
I closed my eyes and held my breath, it felt like I was underwater, I could here Wilburs voice, it was muffled, why can't I just drown, it feels like I'm drowning, but I'm not, I hated this, everything, it felt like I was in limbo again, Wilbur was back, and it was my fault, I thought that maybe after I got revived that I could finally be happy, but someone like me doesn't deserve happiness, and I know that now.
I felt Wil wrap his arms around me.
No no no.
Get the fuck away, I don't deserve love, get away.
I tried to make out words, I tried to scream for him to let go.
Just let me dissappear please, let go.

Everything went blank.

Is it over?
Have I disappeared?
Can I be alone and free, no way to hurt or both anyone, were everyone is safe from my pain.
There was nothing, just darkness and whit noise.
It wasn't like limbo thought.
I was like I was just gone, out of the story, non existence, but yet the story was still there, I was just a ripped out page.
There was in that story, then suddenly ripped out to be forgotten, but it was like a good book in a coffee shop.
And I heard my voice.
I wasn't alarming, it was comforting, but that part scared me, comfort, I don't deserve comfort, I was finally gone, ripped and thrown away, I didn't need to be found, to be picked up and hung on the wall, I wasn't special, I didn't need to be acknowledge, they aren't supposed to care about be, their support to forget.
Their was another voice, I knew exactly who they were, I just couldn't remember a name.
It wasn't darkness anymore, I could see them, the people, Tubbo and Ranboo.
And before they would have to spend anymore time suffering cause of my presence, I ran, I sat up, then dashed out the door, water, I ran towards the water, I didn't come up for air, I swam deeper and deeper, and I smiled, maybe I could see Ghostbur now, maybe he would understand being a torn page, ripped out of the story, but he was ripped out unwillingly, he was wanted in the story, where I was ripped out on purpose, to hang on the wall alone, and u would be left alone, no one would acknowledge me after that, just left to be forgotten again, and maybe I'd like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.7K 57
I'll be writing a bunch of tnt duo oneshots that even YOU can ask for something to give me to practice writing - because tnt duo is fucking amazing...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
160K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
178K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...